Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hi im new here. this is my very first post in soompi but have been lurking since i discovered it thru AE  :) im a fan of GHS eversince i saw BOF. she is the korean actress/actor that made me interested in k-dramas, the hangul language and the korean culture. more than the actress, i admire her as a person. i saw most of her dramas online and eversince i discovered soompi i followed her activities here. i just want to make an attendance  :D good day all!

Guest Keisya_aline

May be because she is very talented person.they just ridiculously jealous and hate her amazing talent.no other artist in korean like her..very multitalented with gergous and dately beautiful skin..

i know we're all busy anticipating BLOOD and battling all the negative comments on top of it. let's do something positive. this will only take a few minutes of your time. please vote:
Female celebrities:http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1

Yearbook:http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote25

For Drama, there is AE, BOF, and some of GHS' other works as well:http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8

Movie, The Peach Tree:http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote12

im not sure what this is LOL but everytime i click on GHS' photo the number increases.http://100479.net/star/?page=16
by the way, the photos here move a few places everyday so in a matter of days, it will jump to the next page. Currently, GHS is in page 16.
again, im not sure what this is. there's just this phrase "popularity evaluating" so i click on the 10th star a couple of times. http://100479.net/profile/?no=753
too bad she got elimanated in the Women's World Cup, but there is always the next round:http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women

GHS FIGHTING!!!smile and have a great day everyone .. BLOOD in a few more hours :D

Omo finally the D-day arrived..finally the day we patiently waited for arrived..I am getting butterflies in my tummy feels the same as waiting for the World cup cricket finals when India plays hahahaha :D

Very anxious for today hope blood is loved and appreciated and I hope hyesun will earn lots of love through this drama.. Hyesun fighting your sunnies are with u always..

Sunnies please pray for Blood [-O< [-O<

Blood fighting!!

Guest ginger4clover

My eagerly awaited drama "Blood". twelve more hours for me before air time. I'm so happy that the incomparable GHS start acting again.  :x =((  Love to see her more in the future. Love her smile in the stills in pres con. I always think of GHS as a limited edition only few like her are produce. SUNNIES are one of the luckiest people who have the privilege of knowing her through her acting.  :-*  =((  GHS beauty catches the attention buther character catches the heart of many.  Facts about haters and bashers: 1.They don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves because you are the reflection of what they wish to   be. 2. They don't like you but they will be checking you and your page religiously. 3. They are like crickets...They make a lot of noise, you can hear them but you can not see them. When you walk right by them they suddenly get quiet...........   ~X(   ~X(                                                                                   More power to all the " Blood" cast fighting.....

@geumtrangdi‌ thanks for ur welocome ...............sorry guys for being curious about the love life of our princess ghs i cant help myself thinking but now im ok now .......if the times come that our ghs have a bf i will accept as long shes happy thats the important thing i want her to be happy..............................by the way i dont know what im feeling right now bec im little bit nervous and scared im really worry about the netizen i hope she will accept........i will pray for the success of the drama..........regarding to her acting i think the director speak to her to changed her tone of speach bec her character is rude and arrogant and the netizen not really getting use to it bec they see ghs as sweet girl and bubbly in her past drama..........sometimes i feel annoyed to other person why their mind is stupid sorry for my word..........how can a person grow if she/he will not experiment or explore to the other side of acting .....korean netizen are really very horrible they were very bad in their own artist.

Sunnies! You are the greatest!I also pray for the grand opening of BLOOD and may it receive love, LOVE and LOVE!!
@yellowbluegra, Hello!! And hello to many new members!! Welcome and welcome!! I love it when our GHS-ssi receive more and more love.I also had my MULTIPLE moments of going crazy over who GHS may be dating or have dated. It is hard not to be interested in that, especially after she said she did date a celebrity. 
I am also glad to know that she is strong and smart enough to not waste time in a relationship where she is not just as loved by her partner. I noticed that some Korean celebrities date for even close to a decade only to end up breaking up. Or they keep living a secret life for years and years and even hide their children...I cannot imagine the hardship of everybody concerned!! What a waste of emotions as if love is something to be ashamed of. 
Believe me,,,if GHS-ssi finds a partner....I am sure we will talk about it...not to gossip but to celebrate and support her here. keke.
Oh..I forgot...prayer....I pray and pray for DAEBOK!!!See you later Sunnies!!

Wow!!@j823!! Did you enjoy it? Does it have a good foundation for a good story? I am sure you have talked about it here----do you have the link to the live streaming? It may not work for me as in the past, but still am interested in the link if you have the time to post.Thanks so much.

@cheerkoo the website i use is www.olweb.me/kbs-2-korea... unfortunately i log on late because here it start at exactly 9:00pm here in the philippines... thanks
"YES I ENJOY A LOT " IM looking forward tomorrow and i promise i will miss a single minute... hahaha...:) :)
:)

All I can say for BLOOD 's pilot episode....->>.BRAVO!! ^:)^ =D> =D> I wish that tonight's rating is just as good as we've all just watched. [-O< Really excited for the coming next episodes w/ our angel in her Dr. Yoo Ri Ta's vibe. :D :x KHS fighting!! \m/ BLOOD Fighting!! \m/

Hello Sunnies!

First episode Daebak! Visuals is awesome! A lot of fighting scenes, mostly life story of PJS/AJH. Also shows LJW/JJH role in killing PJS parents. No sight of our beautiful girl yet. Hopefully tomorrow. :)

I found a better site for live streaming www.kbs.co.kr then click on air, click KBS2, choose your screen size 100-small, 200-medium and full screen to the right top. It does lag but not as much. AJH international fans provided this link on tweeter. Enjoy tomorrow's episode. :)

cheerkoo said: Sunnies! You are the greatest!I also pray for the grand opening of BLOOD and may it receive love, LOVE and LOVE!!
@yellowbluegra, Hello!! And hello to many new members!! Welcome and welcome!! I love it when our GHS-ssi receive more and more love.I also had my MULTIPLE moments of going crazy over who GHS may be dating or have dated. It is hard not to be interested in that, especially after she said she did date a celebrity. 
I am also glad to know that she is strong and smart enough to not waste time in a relationship where she is not just as loved by her partner. I noticed that some Korean celebrities date for even close to a decade only to end up breaking up. Or they keep living a secret life for years and years and even hide their children...I cannot imagine the hardship of everybody concerned!! What a waste of emotions as if love is something to be ashamed of. 
Believe me,,,if GHS-ssi finds a partner....I am sure we will talk about it...not to gossip but to celebrate and support her here. keke.
Oh..I forgot...prayer....I pray and pray for DAEBOK!!!See you later Sunnies!!