Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

DC-AE fans----some of their pages have incredible captures of beautiful GHS and very tall and handsome DJ---I just usually click and see if they have pix or gif or little video clips in their posts...They are really active and write and discuss a lot like us...but I do appreciate all their pix--some remind me what I missed while watching the drama.Here is the link...it is upto you to click on various pages and see if they have good ones.For DC-AE fans.http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=6296&page=2
For GHS's DC--also at times have great pix esp of GHS...I really appreciate this director who knows how to highlight her beautiful face and her emotions.http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131623&page=1I agree GHS is not perfect...but she also said so herself...she is "in the process" of her life. She never stops trying. And I appreciate her as an incredible person first and then everything else that she does...
GHS Fighitng!!!

Guest ginger4clover

Hello Sunnies,
As always I am very happy to read all the positive comments about GHS acting and all your MV thank you all. For me GHS will always be the best as a person and actress. She is maturing beautifully. About her wardrobe in AE I think if I am not mistaken GHS/Soo Wan character suppose to be easy going & boyish. Correct if I am wrong... I think the PDnim does not want a 119 dressing sexy. I was reading the forum in AE and someone poses the question to GHS fans (Sunnies) cause I think they really what a KISS from Wanju couple; the question is: does GHS ever had a passionate KISS with her previous  co- actors. For me yes, in BOF and Musical that is passionate enough. I am crazy about AE drama enjoying every episode. Waiting patiently for that moment....She still as beautiful as ever in wet look....GHS Fighting 

Guest mayweeds

@cheerko and eunhye05

It is my pleasure to be in such a wonderful thread. ....... thanks aloooottt for the comfortable comments. ........ me too tensd abt the rating. .... ahhhh hop it will be a block buster drama...... plsssss GOD....... let t beee [-O< :x take care...

saranghayo unnies and sunbeanims :x

Jalheayo wanjoo couple :-bd

@SheilaM,

KHS, is a great actress and very much beloved by fans of her new drama AE and would love to see her lock in a passionate kiss with her hot new costar because it's a more mature drama than her past works. Its a love that's been suppress for 12 yrs. I agree with you about her kiss scenes in The Musical was passionate but the pecking that went on in BOF would not in my opinion be appropriate for this drama. KHS has to give all she's got and kiss the heck out of LSY.

@cheerkoo, thanks for that link.

@mayweeds, I wonder about that myself. They dress too prim and proper even though she still looks good in anything she wears. :x . I would love to see her in something that doesn't cover her great body and makes her look WOW!

Hello sunnies,hope all of u are fine and in good health :-)

watched ep 5-8 yesterday,loved it alot cant stop smiling and being proud of our hyesunnie,she is looking so pretty and feminine and she made me cry alot,i wonder how she will react when she finds out that her eyes are from her beloved jung hwa sshi..i have to prepare myself to watch that scene :-(

I love her styling her eyemakeup and hair,suits her alot..love her clothes each of them,they are flowing and light coloured reminds me of the beautiful dresses i saw in melos few years back like Autumn in my heart,classic..i get that wonderful nostalgic feels again when i watch AE..

about ep8,they had to show flashback so that orange cardigan had to be used..

cant wait to watch the rest of the episodes..

keep loving AE.. :-) :-)

Hello Sunnies :)

I want to Thank everyone for liking my MV I really appreciate it :)

Im loving Angel Eyes so much I'm glad that KHS is shining in this drama :)

@cheekroo Thanks for the info in regards to DC sites and I love your insights in AE thread :)

@dramalover26 sorry sis I already have that job stunt woman for KHS  :x :x :x :x :x

@sukreen Thanks for the article :)

Guest mrita

seen ep 8 i liked it don't feel like boring at all because each scene is needed and for back hug in last scene i don't think a kiss or sw hugging back s neededbecause sw s already in gulity very much and feel sorry for jwin that mood if a person makes u feel warm also u cant able to acknowledge itnow that after jw has known i think in coming ep there wont be guilty anymore for sw and so that we may expect a kiss in coming episodesand i liked sw outfits i don't find any wrong as being already in age 30 with two years older than hero she should look feminine only by wearing dresses like thisi liked the scene wer dj and sw tease each other while eating it was so fun loved their expressionshye joo s too cute and i loved seeing sw jealous face and how dj was teasing her for that poor jw feel bad for him overall i liked each episode and how the flow goes first wen i read dramabeans article i was worried very much but after that i came to know they will always bash some actors/actress whatever they do good i think that's not the site we should expect for their reviews i wont check it again i think they are now only undergoing shooting for this week as some days got delayed because of sang yoon was in hospital so there was no preview hope they have rest in between as they will be in continuous shooting can't wait for next week 

Hey there sunnies!  Hope you all are having a great week!  Did any of you get to celebrate Cinco de Mayo yesterday?  We were looking for a restaurant to celebrate my daughter's bday and all of the Mexican restaurants in our town were packed to the gills!  But it was also Boys Day/Children's Day as well, so we settled for a nice Japanese meal instead where she enjoyed an assortment of sushi.  I posted my thoughts on AE ep 7 + 8 on the AE thread.  Wow, some of the posters in there are pretty intense and they have very interesting and detailed analysis and opinions of the episodes.  I gained a lot of insight into what's going on from their posts, tho.  I think I miss out on a lot of the details when I watch this drama because there are times when I just zone into HS, her acting, and the scenes that she's in and I miss some of the stuff that goes on in other scenes...kekeke....can't help myself  :POf course I'm loving this drama so far and can't say enough about the supporting cast and the music - which are both wonderful!!!   Just a comment on her wardrobe:  I do think she wears things that are provided by sponsors, perhaps the long coats, backpacks, and "chunky shoes" that she seems to wear in almost every scene.  I think she looks really good, but I'm sorry, there are times, like when she wears something really pretty, say a dress when she goes out on a date, when I wish they would let her wear a pair of her signature killer heels intead - kekeke That aside though, she is really beautiful in this drama.  I don't know if it's the colors that they choose for her to wear, her makeup, her lighter hair color, and the fact that she's just a natural beauty, but I am really loving her "prettiness" .  And yes, I'm waiting for "the kiss" that usually makes its appearance midway or so through the drama.  To date, I have yet to see a good kiss with her and any of her co-stars, unfortunately.....with the exception of one - kekeke.  It was such a pure and sweet kiss, and was presented in such a way that made my toes curl - the kiss in BOF at the swings when JP kisses Jandi on his knees and confesses his love for her.   That to me was her best.  I am hoping, however, that that will change in this drama - please give us a kiss similar to Trash oppa and Na Jeong from Reply 1994   [-O<robbo4:  ditto to all of your comments.  you always seem to so eloquently express what I'm feeling into words.  :)To all of you Sunnies, old and new, thank you, you're amazing.  Please stay well and I'll see you on Saturday - AE Fighting!!!!!

Good Morning Sunnies :)

@zamzam Thanks for the pictures, LSY and KHS pictures were so intense :)

I agree KHS scene in episode 6 made me cry that my daughter ask me If I was ok LOL

3 more days for Angel Eyes :(( :(( :(( :((

Have a good Day Sunnies :)

meow13, thank you for that Subbed press-conference clip. Such a nice clip of the actors and how they all feel so good about their drama.
I posted below in AE thread...the baby is so cute that I brought it here too...but sorry that I don't know how to bring over the pix...
"As soon as I opened the page...I nearly spilled my coffee cracking up~~
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=6794

Sorry I cannot bring it over.
If you can click on the page, it says:Father,Please grant Swan to me.
kyaaaaaaa!!"

@cheerkoo do you mean this little boy is already smitten by GHS's beauty?  I hope he will grow really really strong because I think his father love GHS as well and both of them will be fighting for her love. It is going to be an interesting rivalry. :)

Korean actors with more likes

Facebook likes(individual)

#1. Lee Minho-14m

#2 Psy- 12m

#3 Kim Bum -6m

#4 GDragon- 4m

#5 Kim Hyun Joong -3m

#6 Ku Hye Sun-3m

#6 Taeyang -3m

Great uri Hyesunssi is top 6th :-bd

I wish to see SW in her high heels & killer legs in AE! :) I'm curious for episode 9 & 10. I wonder if they made small changes that they're not ready to post the preview? In less than 2 days I'm going to see my beautiful Swanie!

Hello Sunnies! :-h