Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest OliviaH

Chingus,What do you guys think bout GHS's wardrobe?
I love all her coats...I wish I could have the light green to warm me now in this chilly evening here in Melbourne.  :)>-

Hi Sunnies! I'm over the top with my lovely GHS' acting. Daebak! Episode 6 was awesome! GHS really shine in this episode! The crying was so intense that I couldn't stop myself from crying too. The scene where she cried the most at JungHwa's grave was so heartbreaking. :(( :(( :(( When she heard the Vice Principal shouted Dong Joooo!!! The look in her eyes was mixed with shock, disbelief & hurt, she look at him like "how could you betray me?...You lied?" That was excellent acting from GHS! ^:)^ Before she slapped him there's that look again- her eyes speaks VOLUME! Phew! I can just go on & on...... My lady you deserve an acting award! =D> [-O< :-bd ^:)^

Guest S_sun

myonenonly said: Hi Sunnies! I'm over the top with my lovely GHS' acting. Daebak! Episode 6 was awesome! GHS really shine in this episode! The crying was so intense that I couldn't stop myself from crying too. The scene where she cried the most at JungHwa's grave was so heartbreaking. :(( :(( :(( When she heard the Vice Principal shouted Dong Joooo!!! The look in her eyes was mixed with shock, disbelief & hurt, she look at him like "how could you betray me?...You lied?" That was excellent acting from GHS! ^:)^ Before she slapped him there's that look again- her eyes speaks VOLUME! Phew! I can just go on & on...... My lady you deserve an acting award! =D> [-O< :-bd ^:)^

GHS looked do pretty in this episode. She looked like a women confused and repel by her attraction to PDJ. Shes engaged and having strong feelings for a guy that reminds her of her first love. I don't blame you SW cause our PDJ is so ooh good looking. You should have kiss him when he had you against the wall! That scene was to die for... :x

Wonderful acting!! Daebak! I m soo happy seeing GHS acting the best :) :) 
From preview of ep7 
I dont think she cut her hair.Just to create a feeling of flash back they showed it like its short. Because is she had cut it, the continuation will be lost when then come back from flashback..!hair_zpsf6cd85ce.jpg

Guest zhasky

ghs is very very pretty... no doubt about that.... this episode 6 makes ghs shine in her acting... oh my! tears can't stop falling.... looking forward to ep7... i like her character here... so wan is a strong woman.....   ;;)

Guest marwa adel

Hi sunnies
Good news, rating for today is 11.8 while HK record 10.3
CONGRATULATION to AE cast and especially to my princess she did a great job today
:)>- :)>- <:-P <:-P

Guest S_sun

AE episode 6 daebak! So proud of our girl...her acting is amazing! I cried so much this episode . That graveyard scene is just the best!
So happy for the AE team the ratings increase! YAY! May it continue to climb! AE fighting! GHS fighting!
Thanks, everyone. Have a good week Sunnies! :)

Her acting stood out when Dylan finally admitted he is Dong Joo and when she was in front of Jung Hwa's grave. I hope she bags an acting award for her stellar portrayal of YSW.

Does anybody knows if there's an english subbed version of AE's press conference? I've been watching the raw version and it really looks interesting, I've been wondering all this time what they were saying, especially when LSY was laughing on what she said. ^^

Some of the titles of news article praising GHS in AE (as posted by yushinkoo of DC--welcome back!!)http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131664&page=1

'엔젤아이즈' 구혜선, 다시 연기하니 반갑지 아니한가-AE GHS, Aren't we glad that GHS is acting again.

top_404.gif?dummy=20140425_195613 기사입력 2014-04-28 10:23 | 최종수정 2014-04-28 10:33

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000064697

[어저께TV] '엔젤아이즈' 구혜선, 웃고 있어도 눈물이 난다-AE GHS, even if you were smiling, you end up crying.

top_109.gif?dummy=20140425_195613 기사입력 2014-04-28 07:12

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002768941

‘엔젤아이즈’ 구혜선, 진짜 배우가 되어 돌아왔다--AE GHS, She came back as a real actor.

top_011.gif?dummy=20140425_195613 기사입력 2014-04-28 10:49

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=011&aid=0002505109

Guest mrita

episode 6 is awesome deabak ghs u r so amazing wen u cried i too cried excellent acting so far ysw role fits u the best i'm happy that u took this rolei'm liking u more and more my favourite scene is at graveyard and airport scene can't wait for next episodehappy that ratings getting increasedangel eyes fighting

I am so happy that ghs chose this drama and that the drama is well received. She finally got the chance to show what she is capable of.

In bof, antis critisized her acting and claim that all credit for the success belonged to the F4s only which is not true, imagine bof without her, unimaginable. In the musical, the storyline seemed scattered and characters not fully developed. In captain, partnering ghs with jin ji hee seemed weird bcos he is quite old, it is difficult to imagine them together.

But in angel eyes, lsy was the perfect male lead for her and the script is amazing. She is able to shine. Her acting has improved and matured. I am happy that she is embracing her new maturity instead of trying to cling onto the young high sch image even though she still looks very young.

Sometimes I get upset about the poisonous venom that antis spit out about her. But then I think of why are there antis. They are just trying to bash the competitors of the actresses that they themselves support so that theirs look good. Then I think that I am lucky to be a ghs fan bcos I do not need to be an anti of anyone, I do not need to pull anyone down to push her up onto the pedestal. She goes out there to prove it on her own and goes up the pedestal in her own right.

Sorry for the long post, I am just very happy with angel eyes and how it is well received by the public.

Guest OliviaH

GHS....GHS....GHS...can you hear me??I LOVE YOULOVE YOU MORE
Thanks for delivering great acting in AE..You are DEBAK..The one and only SW...SW is truly for you that's why HJM rejected the role..coz only you can live the role 
I LOVE YOU GHS