Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I read on DC that a poster asked how's GHS performance and so far there 11 answers. The comments are: "It's okay", "Good" ," I found that her acting is improved" 

I always thought she acted just fine for the characters she played. Jan di was a spunky teenager with manga roots and so was the character in AB. Her character in her historical dramas were example of how she is versatile. I didnt like her eun bin character from musical it lacked something but KHS managed it. I liked the plot and the whole love triangle but the writers let this story fall apart. I havent seen pure 19 I keep looking for it and I just started watching take care of us captain. It can't just be her acting that seems to get her antis I mean shes was good and now I believe she has improve even more. Shes talented as singer and I have seen her short movies . Overall she a very talented individual.

8->

Hello sunnies :) I love the OTP name of WanJu. Much better feel than YoonSun was. They have such sweet chemistry and they act so well together...can really feel the feels they emit. But not so much for SW with JW, which to me, is just the way I like it cos I am rooting for WanJu...keke. 
GHS Fighting! WanJu Fighting! Hmmm... is there a WanJu couple thread? Gonna check that out..... :D

Shut up boy, follow me".....This will be my everyday words to my hubby....haha!!! Only this dialogue I can understand from this episode, I am eagerly waiting for the whole translation....

Wow, Hye Sun has really transform from a tomboyish character to a more demure lady but still have that tough character inside...Comical but in a cute way!!! What else can I say about her!!!

http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1901m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=140413075516&cDateYear=2014&cDateMonth=04&cDateDay=13&recopick=5

This article states that AE's rating for Sat 4/12 was 8.8%, increase of 2.2%.Jung Do Jun scored 17.1% (drop of 1.1% from last time)Hotel King scored 10.9%. (drop of 0.8% from last time)So, AE ranked 3rd for Sat and Sun night rating. 
Sorry to those Sunnies who do not care for the ranking.Rooting hard for AE!!Fighting AE!!At the least, let AE's ranking score high above 10%!!

Swan was not happy to have Teddy as her new partner because she wanted an "iron-man" for her partner. keke Swan has a "supervisor" position at the fire dept.Maybe, there will be a story that strengthens their partnership as a 119 rescue team and Swan will not think too less of Teddy....kekeI just realized that it makes sense that GHS's bday is Fire Fighters Day...In USA, emergency number may be 911, but in Korea, it is 119 and her bday is Nov 9--119...kekeMy brain had a delayed Aha moment...keke

Wooow it is soooo great to see people making their plans on Saturdays and Sundays in accordance with the broadcast timing of the drama series Angel Eyes- Mind you I am one of them. I am sooo happy the ratings are going up and I hope they will continue to go up every week until they reach the 40%+ we hope for . 
I always loved the acting of our Angel, she was the only one who made me interested in the Korean dramas. In AE she made me love her and feel proud of her more and more. "Keep the excellent work my sweet Angel; you are a superb Lady and you deserve all the best in this life ." 

Guest blessingo0

hello everyone good thing about the ratings!! looks like koreans are starting to catch up on how good the drama is heeehehehehehe up up up it goes. i think angel eyes might be the sleeper hit of 2014 that no one saw coming,be it rating wise or otherwise. i feel ppl are gonna remember this drama even when its over. havent watched episode 3 yet waiting for english subs..read some comments about how ppl didnt really have angel eyes on their radar, but were really suprised about how good it was after giving it a try... i know i have said it a million times but the positvity around angel eyes is amazing.

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

just finished watching AE ep 3 with eng sub, totally HyeSun acting improve and she's impress us even more, she's more beautiful each day :) and you are right @cheerkoo Yoon Soo Wan cooked with Dong Joo mom's recipe, very touching right? not knowing that the best mom already passed away :(
i'm glad the screen writer wrote Yoon Soo Wan character as a brave and one tough woman, which we believe HyeSun's capable doing every role she's taken convincingly, really can't wait for ep 4 to come :)

see you again on AE live streaming tonite guys :D, to all sisters that must work on saturday and sunday we salute you, it's hard to decide when your heart want to watch AE live while your mind have to finished your works, so take care and always be careful Sunniez >:D<

Although I generally download drama episodes with medium or lower quality (after all, as 'the bard' famously said: "The play's the thing!"  L-) ) I'm making an exception in this case as Goo Hye Sun's face must be studied as closely and precisely as technology allows.   8-> Not every single person benefits from being exposed by high def cameras.  :-S:-B :-? But, this woman certainly does!   :-O :)] :x
Welcome back, beautiful princess!!!  >:D<

Greetings my delicate ,brainy Sunnies ! Finally ,I'll take my courage to post my opinion about AE and of cause our miraculous angel+fairy +magic +GIRL = Goo Hye Sun ! Even I've committed awful melange of terms I don't want to give up on any of it ,because it should to be explosive ! In Romanian folklore there are legends which tell story about bewitching powers to steal the minds of boys and men if they were look directly in their eyes (see how SW steals the mind of that crazy boy with the beer ) She's enchanting , enrapturing ,amazing ,mesmerizing etc! I'm sorry for saying only superlatives but that's she deserve in my opinion ! I LOVE HER AND HER ACTING ! To me this new drama comes to fulfill a big void since long time, in the domain . It's a big, no, huge portion of real life transposed masterly on screen by all the team from producer,director, writer ,actors, technical group ! They all did an awesome work, showing naturalness, realness , not forcing note in anything and special in acting ! It's a pleasure to seat on chair and let your self embraced and carried in the fresh, new, captivating  world ,forgetting everything else around you . They did created a magic Alice's wonderland . They are all charming, talented ,hardworking, serious and devoted . This is what I wished  ,this is what I was waiting for :to have a drama which enchanting me ,which I can savor to the limits and beyond ! For me doesn't matter the ratings ,but I know it's important for the crew ,so I wish to grow up to the stars ,it's worthy !!!! GO,GO,GO, ANGEL EYES !

Guest tnalvminsun

@meow13 thank you so much for HyeSun filming AE pics today, she's very lovely and how we miss her selca's tweet so badly :)
@robbo4 you are right HyeSun's can do so many expressions in every scenes that captured beautifully, so just by looking at her face we know how's the characters feel :) she's indeed one very good actress :x