Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Oh my god, Yang Gukwha flashback!  :-O The pictures of Hye Sun hosing off the van with her cheeks puffed out reminded me of when she was working at the car wash before Park Yoon Hu (The "Iceman") came and demanded that she quit working so hard at all of those crazy side jobs... :P

Good Evening Sunnies!  Waaah, the excitement is building and the moment has arrived!  Thank you all so much for all your awesome contributions and updates on Angel Eyes.  Like many of you, I am waiting on pins and needles for this drama to begin.  From the moment I saw the cast on Running Man and how they interacted, I had a great feeling about this drama.  For one thing, they just look great don't they?  Not to mention how talented each of the actors are individually and have pretty impressive resumes of previous works.  Of course it doesn't hurt that they also have the magic "chemistry" between them too.  The lastest trailer is proof of that, wow...  GHS and LSY acting blew me away!   I already love this couple.  But you know what?  I can't help but love Kim Jiseok too and the cute antics that he's shown so far towards GHS.  I laughed at how he kind of pushed her fingers while she was making her peace sign at the press con to make her fingers curl over, which she used to do quite often in the past.  Something tells me they've crossed paths before.    He seems to be very warm and kind of a jokester, and reminds me of Choi Daniel.
Hey Robbo4 - haha - I thought the exact same thing when I saw her washing the truck - it was definitely a deja vu moment from Pure 19 and I remember that scene.  I have a feeling that we will see some wonderful things from GHS in Angel Eyes, and will fall in love with Yoon Soo Wan as we did Yang Gukwha so many years ago.  
Thanks again everyone - you're the best!    By the way...  whoever her stylist is deserves a pay raise.   Hyesun has always been beautiful, but her recent "transformation" is nothing short of spectacular.   wow......... simply stunning......     ;;)

Guest Dayna Bornes

Everybody: thank you very much for all the information. I'm very happy for Koo Hye Sun and I look forward to see this drama tomorrow although that I don't understand Korean. 
I translated every news to Spanish and I can see a lot of support from people, even those who didn't speak well of Koo Hye Sun, now they want to see her in the new drama. ¡We are advancing step by step!
The little I saw in the highlights, I think that she really changed her ways of act, her gestures, even his speech. I feel that it will be a great drama. 

¡KOO HYE SUN FIGHTING! ¡SUNNIES FIGHTING! ^^ 

Dear All Sunnies,

Today, 5th April 2014 is the Day for 1st airing Angel Eyes drama. Yaayyyyyy so excited to the maximum. had been watch the highlight and what can i say ..... that was a totally awesome sneakpeak. Love all the scene and SUPRISE me alot was...Koo Hye Sun indeed has a different in her voice, dunno why but her voice become more soft and the pronounciation can hear clearly and the way she speak just addicted, hoping her acting too become more daebok

Kang Ha Neul and Nam Ji Hyun are awesome in their age, really cannot wait too for this young couple.

Lee Sang Yoon (Park Dong Joo)teary when he felt sorry to Hye Sun (Yoon Soo Wan) really captivated and his crying just like out from the bottom of his heart.

ANGEL EYES, really hope this drama will be a HIT and success for all the cast . love all the set of those scene and the backsong also seem interesting and so beautifull song suit with the drama. curiousm if that will be the one of  the soundtrack.

AngeL Eyes Fighting !!!!

Thanx sists for ur posts .... :-*

That my first time seeing a sleeping angel

@-) ;

;)

I really really like this posture of GHS :) she really looks like a sleeping angel :) friends my request is if you have korean friends ask them to watch Angel Eyes :) though we are not concerned about ratings, ratings are also important for making a drama well talked :) I really hope our angel gets a good opening and Good ratings :)

from siidudul's post above---the blogger went to the exhibition in Dong Dae Moon where GHS's art piece representing Olympic medalist and marathon runner Lee BongJu was displayed. She says that she knows that there are a lot of negativity and talks about GHS..but GHS's art piece was one her favorites in the exhibition. Bravo!!
Lee BongJu the marathon runner and GHS the marathon artist and actress---Long LIVE GHS!! kekeThank you Sunnies for all the updates and your posts!! Love it!!All the BEST to AE!! Cheers and Supports!!

Guest Rose Milanes-Alcantara

Good morning/night sunnies!!! It's been a while posting here but i read all the updates, posts and comments from all of you.... Thanks to all the updates and hard work. You are the best...This is it!!! AE will start soon. So excited and can't wait. I don't usually start watching the drama until the drama is finished and it's totally done subbing in English...but don't know if I can wait...AE fighting!!! GHS fighting and good luck!!!

Guest Dayna Bornes

Suppot to Koo Hye Sun: http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS here you can see Angel Eyes on line! :D