Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies

Dont forget to VOTE for Our Pincess Koo please 1x / day at World Star Popularity Vote Ranking
>> http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=

Looking forward for tomorrow Presscon of Angel Eyes

BkN8l4xCMAA-WtW.jpg
credit Esir

Hello sunnies,
its gonna be an exciting day tomorrow :) cant wait for the press conference.. :D :D
to everyone who made this beautiful project possible Thanx alot..ure awesome sunnies,a big thank u to GHSforvever,S_sun,gayu312,meow..cant wait to watch the whole video.. :) :)
while watching the drama Emergency couple i noticed the 119 rescue worker orange and blue uniform,which immediately reminded me of hyesun..now i have a clearer idea of her role..in medical dramas we usually watch doctors and nurses working,now it will be interesting to watch the rescue workers too,how they handle critical patients,their journey with the patient to the hospital making sure the patients reaches safely..hmm cant wait :)

I really want to see GHS tom in a great costume and make up and also to style her hair differently. I wish it comes true tomorrow :) I and all of we sunnies have been longing to see her like that!! 
To all those sunnies/minsunners who have participated in Rice wreath/Video message project, I say a big thanks to all of you! At the sametime I convey my regrets in not participating in video message due to my situation. Special thanks to @S_sun , @GHSforever and @meow sisters for taking care of the video project well :) If you had not been there, the video project would have been dropped!! A big thanks to you from my heart.Thanks to all who made rice wreaths. 
I  bow to all of you ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)
and 
appreciate all your efforts!
=D> =D> =D>

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131134&page=1
(two pix with overturned trucks.)
yushinkoo of DC gal posted that GHS is filming today and brought a witness' post~

1시간전  월롱에 차가막혀 보니 촬영하네요 An hour ago, the road in Wul-Long was blocked. Found out it was due to filming.

엔젤아이즈라는 드라마 이상윤씨와 구혜선 겁나 이쁘네요 ㅋ It is for a drama called Angel Eyes with LSY and GHS---frighteningly pretty.ke

출처 - 파주농구클럽 카페--source-PaJu Basketball Club Cafe

Guest WafaD

Hope today will be a great day for Gu Hye Sun and for us....good luck for our princess at the press conference and for The Drama ;;) 
Gu Hye Sun unnie FIGHTING !!!

:-* :-*
happy.jpeg

ANGEL EYES  OST??????

SBS周末剧<天使 Eyes>已经开始了OST的录制。其中吉他部份请到的是业界认可度极高的含春浩来演奏,看过柳熙烈写生簿和KPOPSTAR3的应该都见过这位挺多次的了...
cr on pic / Lucerna13 / 李胜贤请这样一直笑下去
photo 10ae9b12b31bb051412b7381347adab44bede063_zpsa1a9bcae.jpg
cre to owner and  thanks to @
胜利同萌  via Baidu Angeleyes

class="content-title" “Angel Eyes,” SBS’ New Drama Posters Revealed lellie April 2, 2014 “Angel Eyes,” SBS’ New Drama Posters Revealed

Posters of SBS’ new weekend drama, “Angel Eyes” were revealed.

On April 2, SBS released two posters showing Lee Sang Yoon, Gu Hye Sun, and the rest of the cast of drama.

angel eyes

In the first poster, Lee Sang Yoon and Gu Hye Sun are hugging each other under the spring rain. They smile brightly hinting on a pure love story between the two characters.

angel eyes

In the second poster, the members of the cast are shown along with the leading roles including Kim Ji Seok, Jung Jin Young, Gong Hyung Jin, Seungri, and Joo An. The cast stands with the scene of an accident behind them. Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Ji Seok, and Jung Jin Young are dressed in their doctor’s robes, and Gu Hye Sun, Gong Hyung Jin, and Seungri are dressed as 119 (911) rescue workers. Joo An, who plays a former female soldier investigator also draws attention. 

“Angel Eyes” tells the love story between a man and a woman who were each other’s first love meet again after 12 years and how their love rekindles.

The drama premieres April 5 at1 9:55 PM, KST on SBS.

cre Soompi

Guitarist Ham ChunHo starting the recording of Angel Eyes---from nOv_ post! Thanks!!

Gamja and GHS look adorable! Gamja is natural in front of camera!! I pray Gamja make appearance in Angel Eyes!! keke That would be something!!

Guest S_sun

@zamzam thanks for the live streaming link! I am watching it right now! So awesome!
Suunies support are amazing! So happy to see so much love and support! Seems the other casts esp SR have lots of support as well!AE fighting!

Guest S_sun

Hahaha I think it is not right show. There were reporters sitting in the audience, now all these singing! Pretty sure it is not AE! hahaha