Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Good Morning Sunnies :)

Thank YOu guys for all the updates, @noori, @zamzam, @n0v_, @ochloe, @cheerko, To all the sunnies that updates here sorry If I'm missing any one Thank You all :)

I cant wait for Thursday to come AE press conference my time its going to be 1am so I'm going to be up so I can see the press conference LOL its going to be air right I hope so :)

I cant wait for April 5 for the Angel Eyes drama so excited :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

구혜선, 12년 전 원조 청순 미모 포착 ‘세월이 무색해’

htm_20140401162022c010c011_59_2014040116

10년이면 강산도 변한다지만 구혜선은 안 변한다.

1일 공개된 한 잡지 속 구혜선의 모습은 무려 12년 전이다. 하지만 지금과 비교해 어디하나 달라진 곳이 없다.

화보에도 써 있듯이 화장 하나 안 한 얼굴로 맨 얼굴 사이 우윳빛 피부가 내비친다. 에디터는 '아직 어린 아니지만 피부에 참 관심이 많다. 천성적으로 타고난 뽀얗고 예쁜 피부에 열심히 피부관리를 한다'고 적었다.

구 혜선이 데뷔 전 '얼짱'이라는 사실은 매우 유명하다. 고등학교 시절 인천 일대에서 모르는 사람이 없을 정도로 유명한 '얼짱'이었다. 지하상가 사진관에는 연예인도 아닌 구혜선의 사진이 내걸려있고 그를 찍은 사진을 간판으로 내세우기 위한 '모시기'도 치열했다. 이로인해 구혜선의 데뷔 전 모습은 여러차례 화제됐다. 아직도 구혜선의 과거 사진이 떠돌며 과거 미모를 입증하고 있다.

구 혜선은 오랜만에 브라운관으로 복귀한다. SBS 새 주말극 '엔젤아이즈'는 별을 좋아한 소녀에게 빛이 되어 주고 싶었던 소년이 12년 후 운명적으로 다시 만나 동화 같은 사랑을 그리는 서정적 청춘 멜로드라마. 구혜선은 극중 첫사랑의 아픔을 가진 소방대원으로 나온다.

방송은 5일 오후 9시 55분.

김진석 기자 superjs@joongang.co.kr
- Copyrights ⓒ 일간스포츠 & Jcube Interactive Inc., 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=241&aid=0002191352&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

from zamzam's post--yes! you are right. It appears that yushinkoo of DC gal is trying to organize rice wreathe gift for the press conference as well. Bravo to them as well as to all the Sunnies here who are participating in sending Good Wishes gifts!! Thank you, thank you!!

from sukreen's post with our young GHS-ssi at age 18!!
This article is interesting.
Since Angel Eyes drama has to do with main characters re-uniting after 12 years. The reporter found GHS's old pic from 12 years ago!! How clever!!
"구 혜선이 데뷔 전 '얼짱'이라는 사실은 매우 유명하다. 고등학교 시절 인천 일대에서 모르는 사람이 없을 정도로 유명한 '얼짱'이었다. 지하상가 사진관에는 연예인도 아닌 구혜선의 사진이 내걸려있고 그를 찍은 사진을 간판으로 내세우기 위한 '모시기'도 치열했다. 이로인해 구혜선의 데뷔 전 모습은 여러차례 화제됐다. 아직도 구혜선의 과거 사진이 떠돌며 과거 미모를"입증"하고 있다."--Even before GHS made debut into the ent world, she was very famous as "ulzzang". While she was in high school, GHS was already famous around her birthplace of InChun areas as an "ulzzang". One basement photography shop even hung GHS's picture in front of his shop even though she was not a celebrity at that time. The shop owner wanted to turn GHS's pix into an advertising board for his shop. (keke--I wonder if he succeeded?) So, even before the debut, GHS's pix created big news. GHS's old pictures still roam the internet, giving proof to her beauty at young age.
(I read few anti-like people complaining that GHS is a liar for saying on a variety show that she was liked by the best fighter in her school in InChun and who acted like a gentleman by making all the other boys turn their faces away from GHS when GHS's clothes got wet and her skin was more exposed. Do you remember Sunnies?? Well, after reading this article and seeing how GHS looked at age 18....how can they doubt her words??!! How did GHS handle all the attention at such a young age before she became an actress??)

Thanks zamzam and sukreen for the news and thanks to all the Sunnies for so many pix, updates and love for our GHS-ssi!! May Angel Eyes create big sensation with all the actors and with great storyline!! I pray that our GHS-ssi receive greater and more praises that she deserves!!

• Thanks 1

It's fairly obvious to anyone who would ever have good fortune to see a face like Goo Hye Sun's, in person, that they would study it long, with great intent, and watch it as it fades from view.  :-O And, a lifetime's memory would be forever ingrained in a mind's eye.  :-\" To those who would blog their own envious attacks to the contrary, I would say this , "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt..." ;)

Guest S_sun

Just a little update on the Video Messages of Support Project. It is completed and the CD is on its way to GHS! It will get there around AE premier!Once it is confirmed GHS has received it, it will be posted on YT.
Please do not tweet to GHS telling her to expect it as we like it to be a nice surprise for her.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding. You are all in for a special treat! :)
Now if anyone of you see Dahlia ( @GHSforever), give her a hug or a virtual one like this.polarbearshug.gif

She was just so wonderful to volunteer her time and skills to putting the video messages together and doing the CD covers.It was not an easy task. There were some issues to solve and it took time.
A BIG THANK YOU, Dahlia and also thanks to her friend,Sheila, who kindly  helped out in this project.Thanks to @gayu312 for setting it up.Thanks to @meow13 for burning it onto the CD and sending it to GHS.Thanks to all the very creative Sunnies who contributed them and also to the team leaders who organised the videos. Thanks for supporting this project. :)
Sunnies, you all are awesome! :)

A big hug and special thank you to our dear sisters @GHSforever, her friend Sheila, Gayu. Meow, S_Sun and to everyone who participated in the success of this project. Sunnies you are awesome I love you all. I am praying to the great success of Angel Eyes and to our Angel Ku Hye Sun .

I am proud of you who participating in project to send rice wreath for the press conference of drama Angel Eyes. Thank you so much to international sunnies, especially who organizing this project.  really appreciate it.
seems korean sunnies also working hard for this project, good luck.
GHS will be proud of you guys ..

2040328316_1245b538.jpg
(긴급) 쌀화환 리본에 응원메세지 문구 부탁할께

오전에 바쁘기도 했고

짬나는 시간에 글 올릴려고 했는데 갤이 갤갤거려 몇번이고 글 등록이 안된다더라

지금도 될지 모르겠다만..ㅠ

지금 PC 다시 껐다가 켰는데

여튼 이제부터 빨리 일 진행시켜야 할 듯 싶다.

일단 리본에 들어갈 문구 부탁해

이런식으로

우리가 모은 금액 이 글 다음에 또 글 쓸건데

(이 게시물은 댓글에 문구 달라고~ㅋ)

100kg하고도 남는 금액

20kg 13만원 상품 여러 개 하는게 좋겠지?

아님 쌀 kg 늘이고 사진도 더 크고 등신대처럼 그런 스타일 상품 1개로 할 수도 있고.

여튼 문구부터 여러 개...5개 정도 만들어 놓자

늦어도 3시반까지 결정 다 하자.

사진이랑 문구 모두

브레인 집결~~

다들 뇌가지고(기동찬ver) 와서 ㅋㅋ 집중해보자

@cheerkoo noona thank you always help us in translating, btw please check your DM :D

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies,

thanks so much @zamzam for AE bts, thanks so much also to @noori @n0v_ @sinhoonsim @meow13 @sukreen @cheerkoo @GHSforever @S_sun @gayu312 and @all Sunnies for your awesome pics, gifs, vid, translation, rice wreath projects and for all your hard works, participate and visiting HyeSun thread :)
HyeSun indeed stunningly beautiful with her 2 partners LSY and KJS and now with Ghamja, wah so adorably cute :D
looking forward for tomorrow news and of course Saturday #AngelEyes First Episode
thanks again and Fighting Koo Hye Sun and all Sunnies, God Bless You All >:D<

Good Morning Sunnies :)

OMO KJS why so close to GHS they must be having a great time :)

Gamhja and GHS new OTP so cute :)

@zamzam @meow13 as always thanks for bringing pictures the posters looks really good :)

@tnalvminsun Thank You as well for all that you do here in GHS thread :)

It's going to be a long day for me today since I have to be up till 1am so I can see the SBS live conference today if anybody has the live streaming link please let me know Thank YOu in advance :)

Wishing that GHS will wear a dress for the press conference :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)