Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest Dayna Bornes

I'm really happy ^^, Running Man is my favorite Korean programme and my favorite actress was there. I saw the raw episode but I look forward the Spanish subtitles! 

Guest Dayna Bornes

WARNING: http://forums.soompi.com/profile/8445696/curiosityde <------- This person sent me a message and he asked me to help with problem very strange and bawdy. I don't know if his problem is real but you be careful please. 

Guest S_sun

Running Man was entertaining to watch even without understanding a single word!I had to laugh when our girl appeared in her high heels at the beginning. Yup that's our girl!She changed into running shoes after. Thought GHS was smart to try to take SJH down first and also lied down to make it hard for her to push her off as the other girl was bigger..
Some of the mission were tough. Poor LSY , not sure why the other team had a rope and he didn't? Did they have a choice of rope or mattress? Did the guys really run on hot coals? They didn't show us if they had burnt feet! hahaha
The casts seemed to have fun. Can't wait to watch it again with subs.

I haven't watched the Running Man episode yet, but I do have it ready to go and will view it soon. We all know that out Hye Sun is a bit of a girly-girl and looks so tiny compared to many, but I suspect that she'll give it her all, as she always does.  Someday they'll invite Yoon Eun-hye onto that show and then 'Emergency Woman' Song Ji-hyo will really have her hands full... #:-S ;);):)>-

Hi sunnies! Thanks for providing the links where I could watch RM. I have not watched the second part of RM in daily motion for it is not working but still glad to have watched first & third part. I laugh so hard that my 4yr old son has been peeking at me asking if I'm happy. :) Indeed it made my Sunday bright & sunny! The whole cast of AE was awesome especially my lady who wowed me with her competitiveness & strength . Very ladylike but tough. Not to be reckoned with. Hahaha... You can hear GHS' laughter & cheering her team. It makes you wanna joined in. I'm really looking forward for her drama AE. She will gain more fans in this drama. I'm praying for its success. I'm with her for this. She did a good job in waiting & choosing a good drama. Angel Eyes is for her. Fighting my angel! :))

Guest S_sun

myonenonly said: Hi sunnies! Thanks for providing the links where I could watch RM. I have not watched the second part of RM in daily motion for it is not working but still glad to have watched first & third part. I laugh so hard that my 4yr old son has been peeking at me asking if I'm happy. :) Indeed it made my Sunday bright & sunny! The whole cast of AE was awesome especially my lady who wowed me with her competitiveness & strength . Very ladylike but tough. Not to be reckoned with. Hahaha... You can hear GHS' laughter & cheering her team. It makes you wanna joined in. I'm really looking forward for her drama AE. She will gain more fans in this drama. I'm praying for its success. I'm with her for this. She did a good job in waiting & choosing a good drama. Angel Eyes is for her. Fighting my angel! :))

myonenonly said: Hi sunnies! Thanks for providing the links where I could watch RM. I have not watched the second part of RM in daily motion for it is not working but still glad to have watched first & third part. I laugh so hard that my 4yr old son has been peeking at me asking if I'm happy. :) Indeed it made my Sunday bright & sunny! The whole cast of AE was awesome especially my lady who wowed me with her competitiveness & strength . Very ladylike but tough. Not to be reckoned with. Hahaha... You can hear GHS' laughter & cheering her team. It makes you wanna joined in. I'm really looking forward for her drama AE. She will gain more fans in this drama. I'm praying for its success. I'm with her for this. She did a good job in waiting & choosing a good drama. Angel Eyes is for her. Fighting my angel! :))

Guest alecita

구혜선 “‘엔젤아이즈’ 나만 잘하면 된다” (좋은아침)
구혜선이 '엔젤 아이즈'에 참여하는 소감을 털어놨다.

3월 24일 방송된 SBS '좋은아침'에서는 SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘엔젤 아이즈(가제/극본 윤지련/연출 최문석,박신우)' 촬영 현장이 공개됐다.imageimage

이날 구혜선은 '엔젤 아이즈'에 임하는 소감에 대해 "나만 잘하면 될 것 같다고 항상 얘기하고 있다"며 미소 지었다. 이어 구혜선은 "잠도 열심히 자고 열심히 먹겠다"고 장난스레 덧붙였다.

imageimage
cr:newsen

구혜선 "'엔젤아이즈' 나만 잘하면 된다" (좋은아침)

구혜선이 '엔젤 아이즈'에 참여하는 소감을 털어놨다.

3월 24일 방송된 SBS '좋은아침'에서는 SBS 새 주말드라마 '엔젤 아이즈(가제/극본 윤지련/연출 최문석,박신우)' 촬영 현장이 공개됐다.

이날 구혜선은 '엔젤 아이즈'에 임하는 소감에 대해 "나만 잘하면 될 것 같다고 항상 얘기하고 있다"며 미소 지었다. 이어 구혜선은 "잠도 열심히 자고 열심히 먹겠다"고 장난스레 덧붙였다.

a>
이어진 인터뷰에서 공형진은 "'엔젤아이즈'에서 기운찬이라는 소방 구급대원 역을 맡았다. 에이스 소방대원이다"고 설명했다.

한편 '엔젤 아이즈'는 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하며 벌어지는 가슴 찡한 멜로 드라마다. (사진= SBS '좋은아침' 캡처)

[뉴스엔 이소연 기자]

이소연 myalla@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140324100405760

Wow!!
Thanks Sunnies for all the updates and posts!!
Loved Running Man and I was so excited to see her on screen!!
GHS's DC gallery also seems to be full of returning fans who miss GHS on screen too!
I agree GHS played smart in Running Man---keke---the men in Angel Team protected her too--letting her only run up 5 flights while the rest ran up like 10 flights???--keke
Also, it was so cute when she the tiny person blocked that muscular guy (is it Kim Jong Gook?) from running ahead of her. She just held on to him through the whole running up the stairs....keke and the muscular Kim allowed her to restrain him!! keke
GHS knew how to communicate "clearly" on the walkie-talkie--that is how she got the answer quickly from her team--her team had to find out what is picture is atop words "rock and roll". Lee SangYoon is also very smart---when the team had to find the word "rock and roll", he instructed each Angel team to start going down the stairs to each of their starting point....he is really smart man---worthy of physics major from Seoul National University. Too bad Lee SY had a really tough job of climbing onto that roof in the obstacle course...that was tough.
GHS said in the SBS Morning Show that she always tries to tell herself that things will work out well if she just do her best---including sleeping and eating well--keke.
Thanks again Sunnies!!

Guest S_sun

Thanks@ZamZam . Awesome screencaps of the GHS and Seungri. It is going to be hilarious between these 2 coworkers! hahahaThe teasers are making me even more excited for AE. April 5 is not coming fast enough although I am concerned about not getting details of the press conference. Where are we going to send our rice?  

Guest kuroechon

140324 Angel Eyes Casts @ SBS Good Morning

eUPVzeI.jpg

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jbfm4_140324-angel-eyes-cast-in-sbs-good-morning_people