Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I wonder if this is news is new :-? :D

올해 강원 문화예술 키워드는 허난설헌

2014-2-10 (월) 11면 - 허남윤 기자

photo.asp?number=214020900133&ext=jpg

◇강릉MBC가 이달 중순 선보일 2부작 특집 다큐멘터리 드라마 `허난설헌'의 주연을 맡은 배우 구혜선.

도립극단 창단 첫 작품서 다뤄
구혜선 주연 드라마 방송 앞둬
강릉시 다큐사진전도 호평받아
대관령음악제서도 담아내 화제

`허난설헌'이 강원도 문화예술의 키워드로 자리 잡고 있다.

강릉 출신의 조선중기를 대표하는 여성문인 허난설헌이 연극과 음악, 드라마 등 다양한 형태의 문화예술 작품을 통해 우리에게 울림을 전한다.

지난해 10월 창단한 (재)강원도립극단은 창단 첫 창작극으로 허난설헌을 확정했다. 민족적이면서도 강원도 특유의 고유한 역사와 멋이 살아있는 문화예술 콘텐츠 개발을 최우선 목표로 창단한 도립극단의 첫 작품인 만큼 관심이 쏠린다.

연 극 허난설헌 시나리오는 도립극단 선욱현 예술감독이 집필 중이다. 선 감독은 “당대를 대표하는 문인 허난설헌의 이야기에 국한하기보다, 오늘을 살아가는 우리에게 던지는 메시지를 전하고자 한다”고 말했다. 도립극단은 오는 4월 말 초연을 목표로 단원 모집과 오디션, 연습 등 숨 가쁜 일정을 소화할 예정이다. 허난설헌이라는 콘텐츠는 방송과 음악에서도 큰 화제가 되고 있다.

배 우 구혜선이 참여해 관심을 모으고 있는 강릉MBC의 2부작 특집 다큐멘터리 드라마 `허난설헌'이 이달 중순께 전국 방송을 앞두고 있다. 작품 속에서 구혜선은 주인공 허난설헌과 현재의 구혜선 역으로 출연하며, 다큐멘터리를 이끌어가는 화자와 내레이션까지 도맡았다.

앞서 강릉시는 지난달 `허난설헌 다큐사진전'을 개최해 호평을 받기도 했다. 강릉 출신 최종순 사진작가가 다큐 드라마의 제작과정 전반을 90여점의 사진에 담아 눈길을 모았다. MBC 사장 출신인 최문순 지사가 평소 허난설헌 드라마 제작에 깊은 관심을 둔 만큼, 정식 드라마 제작으로의 가능성도 열려있다.

또 지난해 대관령국제음악제에서는 유럽에서 `제2의 윤이상'으로 평가 받는 재독 작곡가 박영희 선생의 `초희와 상상의 춤'이 위촉곡으로 세계 초연돼 화제를 모으기도 했다. 이 곡은 세계적인 권위를 자랑하는 음악재단인 `지멘스 음악재단'의 지원작으로 최종 선정된 작품이기도 하다. 박 작곡가는 “평소 존경해 온 허난설헌의 불행했던 비운의 삶보다는 재능과 매력이 넘쳤던 인간 허난설헌을 담았다”고 밝힌 바 있다.

허남윤기자 paulhur@kwnews.co.kr

source: http://www.kwnews.co.kr/nView.asp?aid=214020900133

sukreen!
Thank you for the article.
Unfortunately, it still does not specify when exactly the docu will air. It just says mid-Feb again.
I am wondering if the MBC may be waiting on when to air because of the Winter Olympics??
I will trans above article a little later.

Dayna Bornes said: Hello everyone! I talked with the girls from Panama and Peru and we have decided to make a video with pictures of us with a poster with love and support phrases.  Also we think take us photographs in locations representative of our countries, so that she feels the love from the other side of the world. We will need your help to share the video so that Koo Hye Sun can see it :) 

sukreen said:

Have a nice day Sunnies :-h

쌩얼 미인★, 화장전후 모습이 똑같은 비결?

한국경제 | 기사입력 2014-02-10 08:41 기사원문
5d666827fa68e3d1aae002702b16d457_59_2014
사진출처: 고우리 트위터, 구혜선 페이스북, W스타뉴스 DB (위 사진은 본 기사내용과 관련이 없습니다.)

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=015&aid=0003029491&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Thanks again sukreen.
(I will summarize the points--somehow,,I am finding this article difficult to translate thoroughly.)

`허난설헌'이 강원도 문화예술의 키워드로 자리 잡고 있다==Huh Nan Sul Hun is the keyword in the Culture Center of Gwang Won Province.

강릉 출신의 조선중기를 대표하는 여성문인 허난설헌이 연극과 음악, 드라마 등 다양한 형태의 문화예술 작품을 통해 우리에게 울림을 전한다.==Plays, music and drama are produced to let the public know more about HNSH.

지난해 10월 창단한 (재)강원도립극단은 창단 첫 창작극으로 허난설헌을 확정했다. 민족적이면서도 강원도 특유의 고유한 역사와 멋이 살아있는 문화예술 콘텐츠 개발을 최우선 목표로 창단한 도립극단의 첫 작품인 만큼 관심이 쏠린다.==Newly formed play group (last October) Gwang Won Province Players decided to put on its first play based on the life of HNSH.

연 극 허난설헌 시나리오는 도립극단 선욱현 예술감독이 집필 중이다. 선 감독은 “당대를 대표하는 문인 허난설헌의 이야기에 국한하기보다, 오늘을 살아가는 우리에게 던지는 메시지를 전하고자 한다”고 말했다. 도립극단은 오는 4월 말 초연을 목표로 단원 모집과 오디션, 연습 등 숨 가쁜 일정을 소화할 예정이다. 허난설헌이라는 콘텐츠는 방송과 음악에서도 큰 화제가 되고 있다.Art Director Sun Wook Hyun is in the process of writing the scenario on HNSH. He said that he did not want to limit the play to just the life of HNSH but also want to throw some messages out to people who work hard every day in today's society. The group intends to put on the play by end of April and is auditioning and organizing busily. HNSH themes are also big news in the broadcasting and music arena.

배 우 구혜선이 참여해 관심을 모으고 있는 강릉MBC의 2부작 특집 다큐멘터리 드라마 `허난설헌'이 이달 중순께 전국 방송을 앞두고 있다. 작품 속에서 구혜선은 주인공 허난설헌과 현재의 구혜선 역으로 출연하며, 다큐멘터리를 이끌어가는 화자와 내레이션까지 도맡았다. ===2-part HNSH documentary drama is expected to air in the middle of this month with participation from GHS. GHS is not onlyl playing HNSH in the drama portion but also playing herself and will be also in charge of moving the documentary as its speaker and narrator.

앞서 강릉시는 지난달 `허난설헌 다큐사진전'을 개최해 호평을 받기도 했다. 강릉 출신 최종순 사진작가가 다큐 드라마의 제작과정 전반을 90여점의 사진에 담아 눈길을 모았다. MBC 사장 출신인 최문순 지사가 평소 허난설헌 드라마 제작에 깊은 관심을 둔 만큼, 정식 드라마 제작으로의 가능성도 열려있다.==Last month, photographic exhibition on HNSH by Choi JongSoon received much praise. He displayed over 90 photographs. Formal MBC President Choi Moon Soon is very interested in the production of HNSH drama..

또 지난해 대관령국제음악제에서는 유럽에서 `제2의 윤이상'으로 평가 받는 재독 작곡가 박영희 선생의 `초희와 상상의 춤'이 위촉곡으로 세계 초연돼 화제를 모으기도 했다. 이 곡은 세계적인 권위를 자랑하는 음악재단인 `지멘스 음악재단'의 지원작으로 최종 선정된 작품이기도 하다. 박 작곡가는 “평소 존경해 온 허난설헌의 불행했던 비운의 삶보다는 재능과 매력이 넘쳤던 인간 허난설헌을 담았다”고 밝힌 바 있다.=== Composer Park Young Hee is considered 2nd ??? in Europe. Last year, her music called "?Choi Hee and Dance of Imagination" was selected as the ?? in the Green Mountain International Music Festival. This song was also selected as the ?supporting song" of the G-Men's Musical Foundation which is a world authority on music? Composer Park mentions that "I have always admired HNSH. But instead of emphasizing her tragic life, I wanted to reveal the human HNSH who overflowed with talents and charm."
허남윤기자 paulhur@kwnews.co.kr ==Reporter Huh NamYoon.

source: http://www.kwnews.co.kr/nView.asp?aid=214020900133

I am assuming that the docudrama is all completed. do you think there is a possibility that it is not yet completed and that is why we do not yet know when it will actually air?
I am so looking forward to it...I wish they let us know when it will air.

Thanks @sukreen for the articles and Sue for the translations . I wonder too why until now we still don't have the date of the documentary broadcast.So looking forward to see GHS in it.
On Feb 5 , GHS had over 2,300,000 likes at FB. Now she has over 2,400,000 likes! In 5 days her fans increased by over 100,000. Quite amazing considering we have little news. Yipee!https://www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109/likes

Sunnies, have a good week! :)

Hi Sunnies! Thanks again for translating Sue. Sukreen thanks for sharing the article.

I'm excited for this docu drama. I miss my princess GHS so much. :X S_sun indeed it makes me happy that HyeSun is gaining more fans in FB. She's been off dramaland for a while now yet she's still gaining more fans around the world. It could be that some of her dramas has been aired on their respective places...or some of these people are the ones that knows her already & appreciates her talents. I hope it is the latter. In most cases people only remembers you when you're active in a drama or movie as an actor & usually short lived. So I would like to think that this is more meaningful to her, fans like these would be waiting for her in all projects that she'll be in it.... As an actress, director, artist, singer, writer in songs/book/screen, or an endorser/supporter/volunteer. :D

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women&vote=ok&round=16

Vote for GHS sisters :)

I remember early last year I devoted my time mostly voting for GHS. These voting sites can be tiring & suspicious sometimes. The number of votes would jump into massive heights for the favorite actress of the site in minutes. Some of Sunnies here also noticed that & were with me. At some point we were in an actual live race. We have to use all the gadgets we have. That was hilarious! Hahahaha.... :)) We kept GHS in the first three spots for weeks. We were becoming pros, we know the exact time when to do it & how to do it. Hahahaha.... Oh boy. :D

Goo Hye Sun & Rain for Tous Les Jours CF (2009) 2105614220_afdbfad3_100_5.jpg
2105614220_e238c712_00_23.jpg
2105614220_76493724_100_13.jpg
2105614220_0cd0680c_100_14.jpg3731496233_0adf3dec_EBB9_B5.jpg
1914584883_7606f53e_EABA85_E38587_E38585
2105614220_7cf4e2f4_100_12.jpg
2105614220_8d074c17_100_115_D.jpg
2105614220_cc230a03_100_24.jpg
3667253936_2481a378_2154.jpg
3667253936_e44d5d57_700_9.jpg
cr: DC
I heard in the past that Goo Hye Sun and Rain as the best well-matched CF couple were chosen by netizens. who beat the other couples, such as Lee Min Ho-Park Shin Hye, Won Bin-Shin Min Ah etc. Daebok =D>
thanks Sunnies for the updates

[News]12.02.2014

[단독]구혜선-이상윤, SBS ‘엔젤 아이즈’ 남녀 주인공 조우…"막바지 조율 중"

realyong20140212145626_I_05_C_1_59_20140

4월께 첫 방송 예정

[스포츠한국 안진용기자]배우 구혜선과 이상윤이 한 배를 탄다.

두 사람은 SBS 새 주말극 '엔젤 아이즈'(연출 최문석, 극본 윤지련)의 남녀 여주인공으로 출연할 예정이다. SBS 관계자는 12일 오후 스포츠한국과 전화통화에서 “두 배우 측과 긍정적으로 이야기가 오갔다. 현재 세부 사항을 조율 중이다. 이변이 없는 한 두 배우가 ‘엔젤 아이즈’에서 호흡을 맞추게 될 것”이라고 전했다.

두 배우의 소속사도 “출연 제안을 받고 제작사 방송사와 긍정적으로 의견을 나눴다. 이야기가 마무리되면 조만간 정식 계약을 맺게 될 것이다”고 밝혔다.

'엔젤 아이즈'는 '꽃보다 남자'로 유명한 윤지련 작가의 신작. 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나 보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 이야기를 그린 작품이다.

구 혜선은 극중 사고로 남자 주인공 박동주(이상윤)의 어머니를 죽게 한 아버지를 둔 여자 주인공 윤수완을 연기할 예정이다. 어릴 적 앞을 보지 못했지만 안구 이식으로 세상을 보게 된 후 첫 사랑 박동주와 다시 만나기를 갈망하며 살아가는 열혈 119 응급구조사다.

2012 년작인 ‘부탁해요 캡틴’ 이후 영화 작업에 몰두하던 구혜선은 오랜만에 안방극장에 복귀하며 새로운 모습을 선보이기 위해 담금질에 한창이다. SBS 측은 “구혜선은 또래 배우 중 누구보다 뛰어난 연기력을 갖춘 배우다. 연기에 대한 갈증이 큰 만큼 ‘엔젤 아이즈’에서 기대 이상의 연기력을 선보일 것”이라고 내다봤다.

드라마 ‘짝패’와 ‘내 딸 서영이’로 연타석 홈런을 날리며 톱스타 대열에 합류한 이상윤은 ‘불의 여신 정이’ 이후 약 반 년 만에 안방극장에 복귀하며 바쁜 행보를 이어간다.

현재 배우 강하늘과 남지현이 아역 분량을 촬영 중인 ‘엔젤 아이즈’는 ‘세번 결혼하는 여자'를 후속해 4월께 방송될 예정이다.

안진용기자 reayong@

source : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=100&aid=0000095368&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Here's another news

이상윤·구혜선, '엔젤 아이즈' 남녀 주인공 호흡

본문이미지
이상윤(왼쪽) 구혜선 / 사진=스타뉴스

배우 이상윤과 구혜선이 '엔젤 아이즈' 남녀 주인공으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

11일 방송관계자들에 따르면 이상윤과 구혜선이 SBS 새 주말드라마 '엔젤 아이즈'(극본 윤지련 연출 최문석) 주인공 박동주와 윤수완 역에 각각 캐스팅 돼 막바지 조율 단계다.

이상윤이 시각장애인 소녀와 첫사랑을 간진한 응급외과의 박동주 역을, 구혜선이 시각장애인이었지만 안구 이식으로 눈을 뜨게 되는 119 구조대원 윤수완 역을 맡아 애틋한 로맨스를 펼친다.

'엔젤 아이즈'는 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫사랑을 떠나보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 일을 그린 작품이다.'발리에서 생긴 일', '뿌리 깊은 나무', '보스를 지켜라' 등을 기획한 최문석EP와 '꽃보다 남자' '프러포즈 대작전' 등을 집필한 윤지련 작가가 의기투합해 기대를 모으고 있다.

'엔젤 아이즈'는 현재 방송 중인 '세 번 결혼하는 여자' 후속으로 오는 4월 방송 예정이다.

최보란 기자 ran@mt.co.kr

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002280822&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Zamzam : you are right :) today I had little time..Was going through our thread and wished to translate this using S translator app in my phone..here is it..Its just a rough translation..semms it ll be broadcasted in April :)

The first broadcasting schedules to April.

[the sports Korea Anjinyong reporter] actor Koo Hyeseon and Sangyoon Lee takes 1 times.

2 people are planning to appear as the man and woman heroine of SBS bird the weekend drama 'the angel eyes' (the direction most door seat and script Yunjiryeon). Positively the authorized person in SBS came and went a talk in the sports Korea and telephone call between "2 actors in the afternoon on 12th. I am mediating the details. I told to be one " in which one or two actors without the accident will get to keep time in 'the angel eyes'.

The agency of 2 actors got " performance proposal and positively I discussed with the manufactory broadcasting corporation. If a story was finished, I will get to finish the formal agreement sooner or later and revealed.

The new work of Yunjiryeon writer in which 'the angel eyes' is famous for 'the man than the flower'. The work drawn the story which gets wider while hero and heroine who leave and send the first loves due to the sick family histoty are reunited 12 years later.

Koo Hyeseon is planning to portray the heroine Yunsuwan putting the father who makes die the mother of the hero pulsation week (sangyoon Lee) within a drama accident. When being young, I could not read a before but it is the hot blood 119 emergency medical technician I desire earnestly which to meet again with the first love pulsation week and which goes on living after regarding the world as the eyeball transplantation.

It is in the midst of a tempering so that Koo Hyeseon immersing into the movie working after 'A captain I ask',that is 2012 Nyeon, returns to TV after long interval and I can show the new appearance. " Koo Hyeseon SBS is the actor possessing the acting ability which is superior to someone among the peer actor. I looked ahead that it was one " to show the acting ability of the beyond expectation in 'the angel eyes' as much as the thirst about the smoke was big.

Sangyoon Lee which flies the consecutive home runs in drama 'mate' and 'my the daughter Seo order' and joins the top star rank returns to TV after 'the goddess feeling of the fire' about half year and I continue the busy walking.

A following is the woman ' which ‘ angel eyes '***' 3 number which actor Ganghaneul and Namjihyeon is shooting the child actor quantity gets married and it is planning to be broadcasted to April.

Hye Sun may cast in "Angel Eyes", positive discussion but not confirmed. The drama will start airing in early April

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=100&aid=0000095368&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

[단독]구혜선-이상윤, SBS ‘엔젤 아이즈’ 남녀 주인공 조우…"막바지 조율 중"

기사입력 2014-02-12 15:08 | 최종수정 2014-02-12 15:12
realyong20140212145626_I_05_C_1_59_20140realyong20140212145626_I_05_C_1_59_20140
4월께 첫 방송 예정

[스포츠한국 안진용기자]배우 구혜선과 이상윤이 한 배를 탄다.

두 사람은 SBS 새 주말극 '엔젤 아이즈'(연출 최문석, 극본 윤지련)의 남녀 여주인공으로 출연할 예정이다. SBS 관계자는 12일 오후 스포츠한국과 전화통화에서 “두 배우 측과 긍정적으로 이야기가 오갔다. 현재 세부 사항을 조율 중이다. 이변이 없는 한 두 배우가 ‘엔젤 아이즈’에서 호흡을 맞추게 될 것”이라고 전했다.

두 배우의 소속사도 “출연 제안을 받고 제작사 방송사와 긍정적으로 의견을 나눴다. 이야기가 마무리되면 조만간 정식 계약을 맺게 될 것이다”고 밝혔다.

'엔젤 아이즈'는 '꽃보다 남자'로 유명한 윤지련 작가의 신작. 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나 보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 이야기를 그린 작품이다.

구 혜선은 극중 사고로 남자 주인공 박동주(이상윤)의 어머니를 죽게 한 아버지를 둔 여자 주인공 윤수완을 연기할 예정이다. 어릴 적 앞을 보지 못했지만 안구 이식으로 세상을 보게 된 후 첫 사랑 박동주와 다시 만나기를 갈망하며 살아가는 열혈 119 응급구조사다.

2012 년작인 ‘부탁해요 캡틴’ 이후 영화 작업에 몰두하던 구혜선은 오랜만에 안방극장에 복귀하며 새로운 모습을 선보이기 위해 담금질에 한창이다. SBS 측은 “구혜선은 또래 배우 중 누구보다 뛰어난 연기력을 갖춘 배우다. 연기에 대한 갈증이 큰 만큼 ‘엔젤 아이즈’에서 기대 이상의 연기력을 선보일 것”이라고 내다봤다.

드라마 ‘짝패’와 ‘내 딸 서영이’로 연타석 홈런을 날리며 톱스타 대열에 합류한 이상윤은 ‘불의 여신 정이’ 이후 약 반 년 만에 안방극장에 복귀하며 바쁜 행보를 이어간다.

현재 배우 강하늘과 남지현이 아역 분량을 촬영 중인 ‘엔젤 아이즈’는 ‘세번 결혼하는 여자'를 후속해 4월께 방송될 예정이다.

안진용기자 reayong@

Can anyone tell me how is Lee sang yoon :) I mean is he a famous person?I saw in wikipedia he acted in Goddess of fire and seems he dated Nam sang mi :P @GHSforever :sis I think you can tell me :) also if they tell more about the drama, I think we may tell what sort of drama it is :) I want Koo to act in drama soon..But I really want it to be a great hit of 2014 like BOF so that people who ll abuse her will shut their mouths ..God please grant this wish :)

Omo angel please consider Angel eyes!jaebal unni i m dying to see u in a drama..

lsy was in Jung yi Goddess of fire and my daughter seo young if i m not mistaken,also he attended PT premiere to support nam sang mi his ex-girlfriend..

and weekend dramas are usually long,so we get to see more of hyesun.. :-D :-D

oh my my i m so excited.hehe..but will patiently wait for the confirmation..

oooooooooooh Hyesun yesssss come back and shine again in dramas lands ...

Lee sang yoo Great actor , he win many awards with lee bo young last year of (my daughter seo young) also he's nam sang mi Ex-boyfriend I think 

any way ... hope to see her again our Angel hyesun ♥

have a nice times sunnies and thanks for the freshener news :)))