Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Congratulations ari_oppa,.. Are u single?? If you are, I'm sure many girls want to be ur girlfriend..kekeke.. But the girl must be like lovely hye sun, I guess.. I miss hye sun unnie, really want to see her.. Bye love you sunnies..

Guest ari_oppa

Thanks to all my brothers & sisters for all your wishes..I'm really touch. Whatever our field out of this room, just do it with happy and high spirit. We have a great role model ever, Hye Sun Noona!. I believe even she don't know us, but her spirit has impact us postively in our real life. Anw, ofcourse you can inbox me anytime if there are some question about health. Will not charge for it kekeke....

Guest stouffville

My warmest and big congratulations to you ari_oppa!

Keep up the good and be blessed!

Also...wishing everyone a blessed and wonderful 2014!

Hugs and God bless!

Hello Sunnies :)

sorry its been awhile was having problems with computers I miss you all Hope everybody had a great christmas :)

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates, mv, links, I really appreciate them all

@myonenonly and @s_sun for keeping in touch with me :)

@ari_oppa Congratulations I'm so happy for you :)

I'm using my work computer right now still having problems with my home computer :(

Just in case I want to wish everybody have a great New Year  and see you all in 2014

Hello Sunnies :)

sorry its been awhile was having problems with computers I miss you all Hope everybody had a great christmas :)

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates, mv, links, I really appreciate them all

@myonenonly and @s_sun for keeping in touch with me :)

@ari_oppa Congratulations I'm so happy for you :)

I'm using my work computer right now still having problems with my home computer :(

Just in case I want to wish everybody have a great New Year  and see you all in 2014

@GHSforever : Sent you mail mom..plese check