Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

As i miss GHS so much i read her tweets and interviews from 2009 and i found a tweet of her in 2010..i think that was the time when she started her tweet.it is from @meows blog(THANK YOU),she is so funny and down to earth..I had fun reading it so i thought of sharing it with you.
class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"Goo Hye Sun Story on Twitter

4/16 2010 at 5:38 AM
Ahn young ha se yo? I joined in. I just don’t know what to say.

4/16 at 11:08 AM

Ah, if I write like this, it gets posted like this. Huu

April 16, 2:39 PM
This is the limit for me. Kekeke To do even more would be very difficult.

4/16 6:54PM
I cannot sleep yet. What is 맨션=mention?

4/16 7:06 PM
Ah, thank you (somebody must have answered her.) Now I can go to sleep. Huhu When it is dawn, I always get the itch to do something. I need to practice guitar very hard to the point that my fingerprints disappear. I want to travel from mountain to mountain playing my guitar and singing.

4/16 at 7:17 PM
(responding to @kimzo2) I am blood type A. That is why my personality is ,,,kekeke. Ahh, I was born A type from parents who are AB and A blood types.

4/17 7:20AM

In a little while it will be another tomorrow. (the time stamp on the twitter does not match her writing!) Tomorrow seems to come very quickly. Right now, I am getting ready to go out to have a drink with my coworkers. We will be facing another tomorrow together again.

4/17 1:44 PM
I returned home. Now, I am slowly trying to make some work. Anyway, everybody, sleep well.

4/18 3:55 PM
Hello to so many people. Wow, so many of you use this system. Ke Right now, my father is washing some vegetables in the running water. The sound of the flowing water is so good. Even the sound of the vegetables is good. Even his calling me to come and eat sounds good. I am hungry. (she must live with her parents!)

4/18 4:10 AM
He says, “chi” vegetable and “woo soo ri” vegetable. From far away, my father is shouting.

4/18 4:15 AM
Ah, he meant “chwee” vegetable. Keke. It is difficult. My father clearly said “chi” vegetable but it was actually “chwee” vegetable.

4/18 4:20 AM

I have 5 dogs in the house. Their names are pickle, mackerel, sausage, dumpling, rice. Whenever my parents call out for me to eat, when they ask me if I want to eat dumpling, if they should make mackerel stew for me, they bought some sausage, or when they say that the pickle is too salty, I feel a bit ,,,,,

4/18 4:25 AM
Just now, my father came over to make a correction. He says the meal is “chwee” vegetable and “uh soo ri cham’ vegetable from Il Won San. So difficult. For me, I just want to call them as they sound~as “chi” vegetable and “woo soo ri” vegetable. (She is funny and her father is funny!!! Keke Does food seem important in Goo family?? keke)

4/18 4:33 AM
My mother usually makes the meal and my father usually washes the vegetables and the dishes. And me,,,,I am responsible for the outdoor work. For example, I fix the dog house. It is harder than I thought.

For the next three twiters, she introduces pix of her puppies.

4/18 5:06AM
The puppy BHAP or Rice usually stays with my sister and brother-in-law. I am currently responsible for fixing this rascal’s house.

4/18 5:40AM

This is a place where many unfamiliar terms and phrases are used. (I think she is talking about internet language that uses lots of abbreviations.) I think I really have to study further. It is difficult and confusing. Hu

4/18 5:47AM
This is my second day. I still do not know what 맞팔=(?mhat pahl?=right arm?) means but I am getting better. (sorry I do not know what that means either. As it happens here in USA, it appears that Koreans in Korea are also using lots of abbreviations to describe a new meaning altogether. I do not know what part of a full word is taken and mixed with another part of another full word. If you get what I mean. Huhu or phew.)
Right now, it is only with people that I know. But I will make my맞팔=?right arm? as “lightening”. (I really am not sure if lightening is a twitter name of someone or something else entirely.) If I happen to visit here and there, I will be sure to ask for “lightening”.

4/18 5:56AM
I hope to walk (?) around the whole Korea. In a little while, I hope to go to Mirado (I heard this is a small island off Jeju Island in Korea.) By chance, if “lightening” is available there, I hope we can eat noodles with black bean sauce together.

4/18 6:11AM

If by chance, Mirado “lightening” can occur, noodles with black bean sauce (jja-jang-myun) is my treat! Hu.

4/18 3:35 PM
I have been talking a long time with my father eating chestnuts and walnuts. Just now, my mother decided to join in and the whole event became very big. We ate the last night’s left over “chwee” vegetables mixed with rice. We also ate tofu and reheated the woo guh ji or cabbage soup. (I am liking the Goo family. They are funny!)

4/18 3:42 PM
I happen to fall asleep early last night and got up early this morning. When I am up this early, I did not know what to do first. So, I just gave my puppies their food. As soon as they wake up, they really eat well. So, I also ate something too. (she is just too funny!)

4/18 3:47PM
Actually, my home is a farm. When my mother cooks soy bean paste stew, I eat it that day. Then I heat it again the following day and again and again. At the end, it becomes more like an over-boiled paste. So, I tend to drink lots of water. I noticed that my father is also drinking lots of water. Ho

4/18 3:52 PM
Just now, I was asking my father about the Goo family (origin Neung Sung Goo) descendants/ancestry. He says he does not know about the number of descendants, but that his name has “Ja” in it while his father’s name had “whee” in it. Since he is now engaged in formal dining, I did not ask him further about it. Ho

4/18 3:57PM
Three years ago, my grandmother on my mother’s side passed away. To this day, we still did not finish eating all the soybean paste that she made when she was alive. My mother says we have enough to last through the next month. When we go to the country side where my grandmother lived, we called her as “hal-mae” (sort of like grandmammy or granny instead of grandmother). I think our granny had a “big hand”—(meaning that grandmother always made too much food.) We have even more of her hot pepper paste!
(Ahh, that is so funny again. It reminds me of what Tablo said about GHS’s cooking. He said that GHS insists that her guests eat a lot of her food. However, he said that GHS makes way too much food that it is impossible to eat too much. Haha! Maybe GHS has some of her granny’s personality!)

4/18 4:08PM
Yes, I also eat anything very well as soon as I wake up. (someone must have asked her question.) When I was a student, I slept a lot. To get me to wake up to go to school, my mother used to entice me with rice with black bean paste and kimchi stew every morning. Truly, I woke up in order to eat. Ha Due to such luck, I never missed a day of school! My mother’s birth place is Kyung-Book Yeh-Chun.

4/18 4:13 PM
I loved eating my late granny’s “pauper” soup the most—you put every left over food into a pot and make it into soup. Sometimes I would find the stick that held the various skewer-food. Sometimes, I enjoyed eating it for the fun of finding the sticks. The adults from the old days used to eat like that…now that is not easy to find. (food seems to have fond memories for GHS. So sweet. She really seems to come a traditionally nice and warm family??? She puts value in the old family traditions.)

4/18 4:23 PM
Once in a while, my mother makes a very salty side dish. If I add any water to that dish or do other things to it, I will not be able to properly eat my next meal. Ho That is why my father tends to eat more rice and I tend not to eat so much side dish. (This is so hilarious! We are getting to know the uniqueness of GHS’s mom! Hahaha)

4/18 4:31 PM

My mother tends to be somewhat strict. If my mother is not available, my sister at times cooked for the family. But, since my sister got married last year, my father and I must behave well around my mother. If the mood inside the house is not so good, I would often walk over to my sister’s house nearby. My father would usually accompany me to my sister’s. ho

4/18 4:36PM
My father frequently goes over to my sister’s and brother-in-law’s store and plants flowers there and I try to fix my Bhap’s dog house. You see, in order to eat at my sister’s and brother-in-law’s house, my father and I must contribute something to them. I think that is why I started to build a house for Bhap.

4/18 4:38PM
Maybe because I got up so early today, I am talking so much. I should stop talking. Hahahah Gradually, I got to return to work.

4/18 4:42 PM
Oh yeah,,, It is not that my mother would just stay alone at the house. She would just go over to the store of my sister and brother-in-law and drink coffee with her friends. Something that cannot be helped.

20 hours ago..

About the snoring family and playing guitar to it. (webby’s translation already been done.)

19hours ago:
I am currently practicing guitar by myself. I am not that good at it yet. Sound is kind of dull. My fingers on the left hand have hardened. Ho I think I play because I feel good about life. I think all my family members are also living well in solid kind of way. Just listen to that great snoring sound….(I just love the way she writes about her family—so interesting and fun! Love GHS and her father’s quiet and respectful solidarity when it comes to her mother’s upset.)

3 hours ago
Yesterday, I had drinks with a director whom I worked with. I talked so much about everyday stuff without thinking and then came back home. Because I drank a little too much, I cannot remember the everyday stuff that I talked about with the director. However, I do remember that I held on to the dog, Param or Wind (the big dog raised at the alcohol house, as webby mentioned) and talked a lot to him about the everyday stuff. (when I read that, I just blurted out laughing and crying at the same time. She is just so funny and lovable! I wonder who is the director? Director Kim of filming? Director Jo of lights whom she does not get along? Any other directors from her short film? She knows so many pd’s!)

3hours ago

I think I poured out my heart to Param/Wind. He really listened so well to me. That is why at times I get all my 5 pups close to me and pour out my heart to them! 

There are times when I also want to listen to their (the puppies) stories. Yesterday, I think I tried hard begging Param to give me a kiss. Ha But I just ended up giving him a kiss. Param is a giagantic hound type of a dog. That rascal was so stiff.

It was a one-sided outreach for Param. Occasionally I think I do that to people as well. I don’t mean the kissing but that I give my heart and mind to people. As I look at Param’s stiff stance, I realized that such action/ issue is a difficult thing for dogs and people alike. Ha

When I returned home, because of the heat, each of the pups laid a poop in my room. I think those rascals also, once in a while, express their one-sided feeling/thoughts. Because of that, I really had a hard time last night.

Because people, dogs and alcohol are not so easy to deal with, I occasionally get attached. Ho After I came home last night, I fell into a deep sleep and did not get to wash up. Before my parents enter my room, I must get washed up right away.

About 2 hours ago,
My mother informs me that she is going out. She opens the refrigerator to show me where the side dishes are kept. I think I will be home by myself today. My mother must have cooked tons of food. She must be going a long distance. Ho The side dishes are all lined up in rows. Ho

My father left with a shovel. I think he is planning to organize my sister’s and brother-in-law’s store’s back yard. I heard that a new restaurant is opening up next to my sister’s store—a noodle with black bean sauce restaurant. Because of that fact, my father and I are very happy these days. Ho I think I may go out with a shovel too. (she is hilarious!)

About 1 hour ago,

Many of you have sent in concerns because I said that I will be home alone. But it is OK. I have my dogs and the next door ajuma or lady, and her dog. I also have the lady down the street who also has a dog. So, it is OK. If I just open the door, there is the neighbor lady. (hahah what a lucky neighbor ladies and their dogs!!)

[s★ar 패션 is] 한지민-구혜선-윤하, '아담한 그녀들'의 패션 공식 '초미니'

스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2013-12-28 08:05

2013569213881401450.jpghttp:
배우 한지민, 구혜선, 가수 윤하(왼쪽부터)가 아담한 체구를 돋보이게 하는 패션 센스로 주목 받았다. / 남윤호 배정한 최진석 기자

2013106813881401452.jpg
구혜선은 하얀 미니 드레스에 대비되는 검정 목걸이로 시선을 위로 분산 시켜 길어보이는 스타일을 완성했다. / 배정한 기자

배우 구혜선은 지난 10월 3일 '부산국제영화제' 레드카펫에서 하얀 미니 원피스로 청순함을 살렸다. 과감한 노출패션으로 존재감을 드러내는 다른 여배우들과 달리 노출이 없는 패션으로 더욱 주목 받았다.

구혜선의 피부톤 처럼 하얀 미니 드레스는 상의에선 헐렁하지만 골반 밑으로는 아찔하게 붙는 스타일로 하의를 강조해 은은한 섹시미를 드러내기도 했다.

구 혜선은 하얀 의상과 대비되는 블랙의 화려한 목걸이를 매치해 시선을 위쪽으로 끌어 올리는 센스를 발휘했다. 칠흙같이 어두운 검정 머리는 자연스럽게 올려 깔끔한 패션을 완성했다. 구두는 펄이 가미된 누드톤으로 더욱 다리를 길어보이도록 만들어 줬다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131228n02241

hello sunnies, have a nice day ...

miss her so badly ~X(

Thank you prettywiz for bringing over GHS's old tweets.
Thank you meow13 for keeping them...you are the keeper of GHS's history!!
I loved and just loved reading her tweets...my translations did not do justice.
Reading her tweets was like sitting by a warm stove and listening to a great story-teller tell such delightful stories and never getting tired of it and I just want more and more. GHS does not do that anymore with her tweets. Too bad...but she shared so much that probably it was better that she is not tweeting the way she used to anymore.
Thanks again.
Thank you zamzam for the article...the reporter somehow picked those three celebrities to point out how they wear mini dresses. Why?? I don't know. But she is pointing out that they all look good with mini dresses.

@Pretty : thanx for posting it again HS's tweet, miss that moment when HS tweet bout her daily activities and share it with her fans

@meow : thanx for always updating HS's news and keep it all on your blog.

@Cheerkoo , @Ochloe : thanx for your time for translate the article or any news about Hye Sun. thank You so much

and to others Sunnies , thank you for all your contribution :sharing article, updating news, sharing your thought bout Ku Hye Sun, sharing and making a fanart, fanvid, fanfiction,etc..., all of your contribution (donation event, etc) thank you so much for all your support and your love to Ku Hye Sun.
thank you for make this thread alive and always goes up.

Really excited for her new movie "Daughter" hope it will be a very good movie for rejoicing 2014. fighting Ku. Love you Ku Hye Sun.......

SUNNIES INTERNATIONAL FIGHTING

Guest ari_oppa

Hello guys ! Really, I miss this thread badly. For these past weeks I was busy with my final Medical Doctor Exam, and finally I get he M.D title yeayy!!...And Ofcourse, since I join this thread in 2009, Hye Sun Noona is one of my inspiration. Everyone not allowed to doubt with her spirits and good time management. That's all inspiring me a lot. I have checked previous pages and wow it seems we will see her black side in her Daughtre movie. Let meet her in 2014 with more love. Happy Holiday and happy new year !!

Hello guys ! Really, I miss this thread badly. For these past weeks I was busy with my final Medical Doctor Exam, and finally I get he M.D title yeayy!!...And Ofcourse, since I join this thread in 2009, Hye Sun Noona is one of my inspiration. Everyone not allowed to doubt with her spirits and good time management. That's all inspiring me a lot. I have checked previous pages and wow it seems we will see her black side in her Daughtre movie. Let meet her in 2014 with more love. Happy Holiday and happy new year !!

Wow! Congratulations! You are now a fully pledge doctor :) Daebak! =D> ^:)^ :-bd

Congratulations Dr. Ari_Oppa!!!  What a great accomplishment!!  
As another year comes to an end and a brand new one is on the horizon, warmest wishes to all of you Sunnies for a year full of love, happiness, good health, and prosperity, and may all your dreams come true in 2014!!!!   

Congratulations for the noblest title and profession ! Have a successful career and make a Noble discovery in domain DR .ARI_OPPA!DEAR SUNNIES I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW TEAR !!! ALL YOUR DREAMS TO BECOME TRUE !FOR OUR MIRACULOUS PRINCESS I WISH A BIG ,DAZZLING SUCCESS WITH HER FILM AND LIFE !                http:Fotografiehttp: Fotografie: nice <3 (y)  Rhythm σf Nature & Beauty.ılılılılı. ღ

Hello sunnies,hope u all are fine and preparing well for new year celebrations..hope the coming year brings lots of joy and happiness for our angel and all of us..
wonder what our wondergirl upto?she's been so quiet lately..
thanx @prettywiz sis honestly speaking in 2010 april i just got the bof cd (its a long and funny story of how i got the bof cd and how i knew hyesun and minho..will write here someday) hehe!so i dint see these tweets that time..thanx for bringing in the tweets again..thanx meow for always keeping them and cheerkoo for your translations.. :) :) our angel has always been a foodie..lol..most of the time she talked of food,i wish she would do that again..
@ari_oppa congrats Dr Ari :) u look cool in the white coat..hope u give us free consultations sometimes..lol..just joking..hehe!wishing u a bright career ahead.. :)