Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@dee_dina same here i'm missing Hannah as well :(

@s_sun Thank You again for the info :)

@meow13 thanks for the NonStop 5 OST @ sue thanks for translating this in advnace are they selling it I want one of the OST with GHS cover in it :)

another performance by SIG

Happy Friday Sunnies and dont forget to vote :)

After checking out those pictur  es of the Nonstop5 group (including our girl and a couple other of my favorites, Han Hyo Joo and Hong Soo-ah [Remember, male Sunnie here] and knowing how much that we are all missing Goo Hye Sun :((, I just thought that I'd throw another one of my semi-annual advertisements :P encouraging new and old fans to seek out episodes of of Pure 19 online. Goo Hye Sun for 30+ minutes over 167 episodes! Step right up, no waiting in line. "Farmgirl" Yang Gukwha on tap...
:D

Guest onlyforsun

Baidu is doing nothing for Hyesun this time,we just follow meow13 & soompi sunnies to have a chance to meet Hyesun in person :) .maybe Baidu sunnies who go to HK will prepare some gifts by themselves.So happy soompi sunnies give us another chance to comunication with Hyesun through the message to Hyesun project.i will tell Baidu sunnies this project soon ^^.Thanks a lot to my pretty soompi friends, @S_sun @meow13 and all ^^.

Guest S_sun

onlyforsun said: Baidu is doing nothing for Hyesun this time,we just follow meow13 & soompi sunnies to have a chance to meet Hyesun in person :) .maybe Baidu sunnies who go to HK will prepare some gifts by themselves.So happy soompi sunnies give us another chance to comunication with Hyesun through the message to Hyesun project.i will tell Baidu sunnies this project soon ^^.Thanks a lot to my pretty soompi friends, @S_sun @meow13 and all ^^.

Guest onlyforsun

@S_sun done already :D
good luck for you guys.Hope you can meet Hyesun smoothly and get a sweet memory with her,fighting :)>-

Guest leesha84

owwh..GHS looks like a doll..so cutee..the cutest woman ive ever seen..

no need make up, just being herself..

:-*

Guest visunnies

keep voting Hye Sun Sunnies!!

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&subject=star&category=153&page=1

Go..Go..!!!!!

One Step Ahead

:x :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi Sunnies,,,
meow13, thanks for organizing the letters for GHS.
I will write something simple for her.

Also, may I ask whatever happened to the money collected for the Cancer/Leukemia Society?
I am not sure if the money was already donated, if not, is it possible to give it to her in Hong Kong?
That could be a wonderful gift for her? What do you all think?

@cheerkoo I got the information from my Ariana yesterday it seems like she's still having problems with her contact from the organization so we did suggest to her that to either send me or @meow13 the money but she said that @chyene will be going as well to HKG so she will probably gave her the money and then we can give it to her in HKG she is waiting for her response if thats ok. I'm really sorry for all the delay about this but for some reason Ariana is just having trouble even with @s_sun helped.

@yonghwa Thanks for the pictures, she's so cute :)

Happy Weekend everyone :)

GHSforever said:

@cheerkoo I got the information from my Ariana yesterday it seems like she's still having problems with her contact from the organization so we did suggest to her that to either send me or @meow13 the money but she said that @chyene will be going as well to HKG so she will probably gave her the money and then we can give it to her in HKG she is waiting for her response if thats ok. I'm really sorry for all the delay about this but for some reason Ariana is just having trouble even with @s_sun helped.

@yonghwa Thanks for the pictures, she's so cute :)

Happy Weekend everyone :)

@chyne22 Thanks for doing this we really appreciate it. Maybe you can ask your bank to exchange the IDR to Korean dollars maybe we can just give her Cash i dont know what do you guys think ? I know GHS wouldnt mind if its cheque or cash as long as its for Leukemia Society :)

Sunnies I cant wait to see you all 20 more days to go I'm counting the days LOL

@GHSForever No problem. Im still searching for informations about the cheque. I don't know if local bank here can issue the cheque that can be withdrawn in foreign country. I plan to just exchange it to USD if the cheque is not possible, and I will just give the cash to GHS. But this is subject to your advises and opinions. If you have better idea, please let me know... :)

chyne22 said: @GHSForever No problem. Im still searching for informations about the cheque. I don't know if local bank here can issue the cheque that can be withdrawn in foreign country. I plan to just exchange it to USD if the cheque is not possible, and I will just give the cash to GHS. But this is subject to your advises and opinions. If you have better idea, please let me know... :)

Guest S_sun

chyne22 said: @GHSForever No problem. Im still searching for informations about the cheque. I don't know if local bank here can issue the cheque that can be withdrawn in foreign country. I plan to just exchange it to USD if the cheque is not possible, and I will just give the cash to GHS. But this is subject to your advises and opinions. If you have better idea, please let me know... :)