Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

GHSforever said: S_sun said: GHSforever said:

Sunnies there's a new drama called Scandal with MBC their courting Kim Jae Won for the male lead still looking for lead actress I have tried to look for info regarding this drama but couldnt find it @s_sun maybe you can get the info for me since your a good detective LOL hoping for GHS to take the lead female role :)

I wish to see her, sooner ,with her own child in arms ! What a sweet image could it be , what a precious  dream ! She is so beautiful , she bring, to those dear for her, a warm spring adorned with may's cherries ! She's glowing ,she's not for nothing the SUN !

aww so she wont be appearing in any drama!! :(  :( thats sad i so wished to see her again..
but i wont give up hope..i will still wish she appears in a cable drama..some cable dramas are really good for example Reply1997 and Queen inhyun man.
hope she will take up one..i am so fond of flower boy series..how i wish there is one where hyesun will be casted..she is so cute and pretty she will match the role..ok if not then a movie atleast..please hyesun..i miss u alot..
@rolalockhart hi nice to meet u too..i love this thread we get to meet people from different parts of the world as well as some from my own country too.. :)
hope your wish of seeing kisup and hyesun comes true.. :) yes she is not a usual girl she is too special..
@myoblu loved what u wrote..oh my hyesun's own child!! he/she would be really cute and beautiful like her.. :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Since GHS seems to prefer to work on her other loves instead of taking lead roles in dramas, I hope that PD’s would consider her for smaller and briefer roles on small and big screens. Keke That would be very nice too. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Happy Tuesday everyone~

HKC confirmed to offer us 5 VIP tickets, each cater for 2 pax. thus 10 of us will be attending VIP opening

@meow13 @mh_jajay @ghsforever @S_sun @myonenonly
@chyne22 @regie22 @jungding2009 + daughter @iamminsuner

VIP reception
Date: 24 May 2013 (Fri)
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: The Excelsior Hong Kong
*gathering at 6:45pm at hotel lobby

HKC suggested that HyeSun should be around the venue during art fair, so we can just set the time to visit on our own. Anyways, I have discussed with baidu sunnies and set our group visit as follows:
HKC Art Fair
Date: 25th May 2013 (Sat)
Time: 3:00pm
Venue: the excelsior Hong Kong
*gathering at 2:45pm at hotel lobby
** General admission fee HK$50 (student HK$20), tickets to be purchased at the door

The above is just a suggested time so we could meet her all togther. If you can't make it at the above time, you can always visit the art fair from May 25-27, 12nn -8pm daily and you might still have chance to meet HyeSun :)

[*][*][*]

thanks sunnies for the updates ^:)^

Yes I also missed GHS appears on the small screen, but what can we do... I always pray the best for her [-O< O:-)   . don't worry sunnies, perhaps GHS is preparing big something for all of us especially for sunnies in the world :)

Guest S_sun

@meow13 Thanks ever so much for getting the VIP tickets! I am super excited! 
Thanks for organizing everything for us. We are forever grateful.

meow13 said: Happy Tuesday everyone~

HKC confirmed to offer us 5 VIP tickets, each cater for 2 pax. thus 10 of us will be attending VIP opening

@meow13 @mh_jajay @ghsforever @S_sun @myonenonly
@chyne22 @regie22 @jungding2009 + daughter @iamminsuner

VIP reception
Date: 24 May 2013 (Fri)
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: The Excelsior Hong Kong
*gathering at 6:45pm at hotel lobby

HKC suggested that HyeSun should be around the venue during art fair, so we can just set the time to visit on our own. Anyways, I have discussed with baidu sunnies and set our group visit as follows:
HKC Art Fair
Date: 25th May 2013 (Sat)
Time: 3:00pm
Venue: the excelsior Hong Kong
*gathering at 2:45pm at hotel lobby
** General admission fee HK$50 (student HK$20), tickets to be purchased at the door

The above is just a suggested time so we could meet her all togther. If you can't make it at the above time, you can always visit the art fair from May 25-27, 12nn -8pm daily and you might still have chance to meet HyeSun :)