Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

meow13!You did it again.You are a Wiz at finding treasures!!!!http://www.cyworld.com/worldbarista/6355900
Evening of sunny Feb. 27, 2013, there was a celebratory dinner for the 250 actors and staff of  the Number 7 Room's Gift. Many regular people as well as people who were not part of the movie also reserved to attend the event. It is to celebrate the fact that, as of that date, 1100MON (1,100,000) people watched the movie.The name of the restaurant is Wol Gyung in the town of YiTaeWon. The blogger must be someone who works for the restaurant. She knew that GHS was not part of the movie but saw her at the event sitting next to Gal SoWon (maybe that is Gal SoWon's mom??) and said that GHS was just radiantly beautiful. Gal was also radiant and she also says that the other actress ParkSH is also pretty. Thanks so much.(I noticed that when GHS cares about someone or something, she is loyal to the end. Not only did she go to support GalSW at the premier but also at the celebratory dinner. It could have been a bit difficult for her to be at that dinner event given that she also hoped for her PT to be seen by that many viewers. I know that she deeply cares for GalSoWon. She also went long distance to cheer for GalSoWon in the snow and cold with food and gifts when Gal was making that movie. Remember?? Even GalSW's mother was so touched that she wrote a tweeter about GHS even though she was so tired from being at the movie set.)Bravo GHS-ssi! God bless you. I hope Hana also sends some good blessings for our GHS-ssi from the Good Place.Fighitng Sunnies!!

• Thanks 1

i really admire the closeness of Hyesun to Gal sowon,she's like a little sister to her,very supportive to her in every way she can(;

hi sunnies,glad to to see hye sun again..she looks so cute and innocent,just a simple long sleeved top yet she radiates among the crowd..she looks thin this time..long hair suits her so well,yet makes me curious too what is she upto?a new drama?a movie?return soon hye sun..
sowon looks cute too..specially in the poster she looks supercute i always want to take this cutie in my lap.lol..i saw an article that stated that this movie is doing very well..glad for sowon.. :) i wonder who the other lady is??
thanx meow and cheerkoo :) :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20130317n17092GHS seems to be enjoying herself by supporting her friends and people she cares about.This is an article about the old idol group ShinHwa who had a concert on March 16th and 17th at the Olympic Park Concert Hall in Bang Yi-dong. Over 25,000 fans came for the duration of 2 days and cheered and walked the memory lane with ShinHwa's 6 members. It sounded like great concerts with fans who still are passionate about their idols of 15 years. 이날 공연장에는 배우 구혜선·최정윤, 그룹 달샤벳·틴탑·백퍼센트, 엠넷(Mnet) '슈퍼스타K 4'의 정준영 등 선·후배 연예인들도 찾아와 신화의 데뷔 15주년을 축하했다. To celebrate and to support ShinHwa's 15th year celebration, many actors and singers attended: GHS, Choi JungWoon; Groups called DalShaBet, TinTop, HundredPercent; Jung JoonYoung of MNET's SuperStarK, etc. 
(I know that GHS has been ShinHwa fan even before she made debut. Also, she has been a friend to Lee MinWoo of ShinHwa since the NN5 days...Lee considers her a very close friend. Remember the variety show where Lee Minwoo called his close friends out at very late at night and GHS unhesitatingly came out for her friend? Lee's mother likes GHS so much that she wants her as her daughter-in-law. But Lee said that GHS is like her little brother to him....keke  I am glad to know that, before leaving for Brussels and Hong Kong, she is relaxing and seeing her old and good friends small and big. It must be tough being idols in Korea. How old are these guys in ShinHwa?? They still are not married..right??!!)PS--I also remember reading an article about one of ShinHwa member who is acting in Cheer UP Mr. Kim drama....he said that he would one day like to act with GHS and one another actress who is much older than he is....keke--I always thought he is the best looking of ShinHwa, but he once confessed that he has some problem with alcohol...But he went for help. Good for him!!

Good morning Sunnies!  Thank you for all the goodies and news on GHS! 

Sue: Yes, Hyesun is very close to Shinhwa members and not only Minwoo but also Eric, whom she co-starred with in Strongest Chilwoo and Andy, who was her co-host on the musical program Inkigayo.   I've also seen her in pictures with Dongwan and he did say that she is one of the actresses that he'd like to work with.  (My daughter is a huge fan of theirs so we have a lot of Shinhwa memorabilia around the house). kekeke  Most of them returned from the military not too long ago ~ 1-2 years or so - I'm guessing they're in their early 30's.  Over the years I would hear about who they were dating in the industry, but as far as I know they are not married. 

Everyone - have a great week and please stay well.    :)

Guest rachaelkim

@meow13 @GHSforever Yes I am so excited to meet up with you too:)>-

Btw, I inquire about GHS going to HK for the vent in HKcontemporary artfair
498f14ad58aab929acdd9ddfceeb5719.gif
So hope we could see and show our support for GHS!:x

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=gworld0707&no=728949This blogger posted pix of GHS with ShinHwa members...Wow, GHS had backstage pass to ShinHwa in 2003 and Sandara Park was there too.And there is a pix of GHS with Kim DongWan from 2003! I think GHS had a radio program in 2003--called VJ program?? Maybe he was a guest at that time??

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies,
I was away for a week, visiting relatives.Stayed with an elderly relative, who has no internet. Boy did I miss this thread and my lovely Sunnies family! A lot happened in a week!

Just caught up with news here. I am very touched by Sunnies love on the passing of Hannah. I feel so sad yet so blessed that we got to know a beautiful spirit like Hannah. Thanks, Dahlia, Sue and Aunti Manuela for sharing the last moments of Hannah. The vid of Hannah singing is gone . Anyone who has saved it , could you please send to me. Thanks. Don't you feel Hannah has a hand in helping to make this HK Art Fair fanmeet with HS happen in HK somehow? Also, thank you to @meow13 who is working so hard for this fanmeet. Good luck and look forward to more details.

Even if it is not possible to have a fanmeet due to her busy schedule there, we can still see her at the art fair and be noisy and let the HK media know how devoted and widespread her fans are!. Maybe meet her at the airport with banners! kekeke

You all are right in ignoring those anti sites, and concentrate our time and efforts in being productive like voting for HS in all the polls. So Sunnies, let's keep voting whenever we can daily and constantly. Let's fight for HS.

@Ariana27 Anything for HS. Hope you did post the GoodLuck letters project everywhere.Thanks for minding the donation so well. :)  It really doesn't matter how you get the donation as long as it is to the right person. If @meow13 does not mind doing it for us. It will be better if we can get it into the media somehow whether in HK or Korea.

@cheerkoo Thanks for translating the articles. Always happy to hear whatever news of HS. One of many reasons I am a fan is her loyalty to her friends. Nice to hear she is supporting her Shinhwa friends.

So happy to be back. Take care, Sunnies. Miss HS so much, no more selcas from her....now have to resort to watching this vid..

credit finieyz hiwari

Hello Sunnies!

GHS is making herself busy. Enjoying herself with the company of friends & making time for her special sister too! This year she's really going out & visible with friends. Going out & hanging out with friends is definitely a healthy lifestyle. :)

Please don't forget to VOTE! GHS needs a lot of love & support! Please take time to vote. http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

also,  https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama?sk=app_161863273855681  19X/day

Thank you.

:D :x

Hello Sunnies!

Wow! Hye Sun has a new car, read in Joondi. It's an Italian car, FIAT 500 & yellow color! It suits her personality- sunny, happy, & free spirit! AWESOME! Looking at it screams GHS! lol! (can someone please post HS' car here- sorry as you all know I'm tech. challenged :( tried to bring it here but failed)

Please don't forget to VOTE!

@S_sun welcome back sis..hope u had a good time..u have lots to catch up.. :)
@GHSforever the video is beautiful with hannah's beautiful voice..such a thoughtful and sweet tribute to her..and the poster she gave you..wow hannah was really an angel.. :)
@myonenonly saw the car in the joondi thread its beautiful..

:)>-

myonenonly said:

Hello Sunnies!

Wow! Hye Sun has a new car, read in Joondi. It's an Italian car, FIAT 500 & yellow color! It suits her personality- sunny, happy, & free spirit! AWESOME! Looking at it screams GHS! lol! (can someone please post HS' car here- sorry as you all know I'm tech. challenged :( tried to bring it here but failed)

Please don't forget to VOTE!

@meow13 please let us know what color she's getting I would love to give her a COACH purse to match her new car, when I see her in May LOL

@myonenonly Thanks for the info the car looks great :), is that mean she's not doing CF for toyota anymore not really sure :(

GHSforever,Wow! Thank you so much for saving hana's song. We also get to see a pix of hana in there. Yes, I think I remember hana saying she is same age as GHS or one year younger. So young! hana is singing in Korean and she was getting really good translating as well. She really did everything she wanted to do until the very end. Thanks again GHSforever.

Guest S_sun

Thanks so much, Dahlia. Hannah was so young and pretty. A beautiful voice ...I was pretty choked listening to it. Thank you, dear Hannah for sharing with us.

Thanks meow. :) I'm thinking, now that she has her own car again, she can go out with friends anytime. :) It's different when you own one, more freedom. kekeke...

Dahlia, did she have a Toyota car before? I remembered in one of her interviews, she don't own a car that time & her manager or YG provides one for her. :) It's interesting that she endorses Toyota Prius & she don't own one. Does she? Toyota should have given her one, or maybe she's not with Toyota anymore. Who knows she's the new endorser of FIAT, that would be awesome! kekeke..

I went to one of the biggest Korean supermarket here in my city last weekend. I bought several facial cleansing foam wash that GHS' endorses. It's kind of expensive but since I love her I didn't mind. It's a product of Somang Cosmetics Ltd. from Korea. She has those Ecopure hair colors too & another hair color from a different product. She endorses two? I asked the Korean sales lady & she said that as far as she knows GHS is still with Somang & Ecopure. Hmmm..interesting....how come I don't see or hear any recent CFs of hers? The lady probably thinks I'm a GHS fanatic that I pose for a picture taken beside GHS' life size cardboard photo. hahaha... :))