Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

yushida said: Lets make our princess at the 1st place.. With our power of sunnies.. Im happy I can give my support to hye sun once again.. Even I dont understand what had been wrote because thats is Korean site. Im still very excited to vote everyday.. I vote two times everyday (phone and tab)..I think after this I can use my laptop too..heee..Thank you to all sunnies for making this site alive..

Just a little thought . One of the many reports on HS at the movie premier stated "the skin that makes vampires go crying" ! LOL  Don't you think she will be awesome to star in her next movie, which is about vampires???

prettywiz said:

S_sun

said: Just a little thought . One of the many reports on HS at the movie premier stated "the skin that makes vampires go crying" ! LOL  Don't you think she will be awesome to star her next movie, which is about vampires???

Hello Sunnies,

You all are hilarious about the wishes and the vampires. That's another reason why I love this thread. Our funny bones come out, and everyone just have a good laugh. Yes,  @prettywiz I am expecting fireworks with your next wish! LOL

@mrita Thanks for the photo. I remember seeing it before and thought both HS parents look so young and good-looking! A happy family indeed!

Have a good Sunday and keep voting, Sunnies!

Hello Sunnies,
Have a nice day, be happy.
I don't know if this is an old news or m/be it's been reposted. :D

구혜선 예전 모습, 얼짱 출신 답게 변한 게 없어!~
KHS old self, good-looking former expect nothing changed!

관련영화인 : 구혜선 img02.gif 게시판보기  | 영화인 정보  | 이미지 보기

23145045511D994919F148

구혜선 어릴 적 모습!!!!

유치원 때 부터 학생 때 까지~

227A2A4051217C881744FF

24169B45511D9949162F11

얼짱 출신 답게 변함이 하나도 없네 정말 ..

031E4045511D99490E333B

얼짱 출신은 역시 달라..

03122445511D99491AE83D

구혜선 눈 정말 예쁘다 ..

111A6E45511D994912C0A7

구혜선 예전 모습 정말 쩐다 ..

source: http://bbs.movie.daum.net/gaia/do/movie/menu/star/photo/read?articleId=112554&bbsId=P002

Positively one of the most un-changed celebrity faces anywhere! GHS has been absolutely striking from day one. Even in a crowd, your eyes shift immediately to her face as if being pulled in by the world's most powerful electro-magnet... :-O @-) :x

myoblu said: What news about "marry me"? we should continue the action?DEAR @prettywiz ,take care what you wish because it must become true!(I hope and pray for that) good luck !