Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Well-done Sunnies. HyeSun got mentioned in this Nate news regarding the DC poll. http://news.nate.com/view/20130130n13311  Sue, please translate and please look out for more DC polls with HS in it.

Congrats, Sunnies! All your hard work paid off. To pull a win from behind at the BestofDrama poll is a testament to the hard work and passions of Sunnies. Many of you had been encouraging on the threads. Thanks. Special thanks to Sue / @cheerkoo and @sukreen, @myonenonly who had been relentless reminding everyone to vote.

Sunnies, you are all awesome!

Hello Sunnies,
thanks everyone for making this thread lively as our princess :x
@S_sun thanks too for bringing the DC voting poll news, i hope we get to know what's all about from our dear @cheerkoo, who never fail translating for us :D
btw here are a few news mentioning GHS too, I don't know if this already been posted b4.

산다라박 셀카, 정말 서른 맞아? 신민아·박봄·구혜선 "진짜 동갑?"
온라인 뉴스팀 (csnews@csnews.co.kr) 2013-01-20 12:19:14

source: http://www.consumernews.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=main&bid=news&pid=368480

1_2.jpg

here another one

손담비 민낯, 구혜선 김소은 "무보정 침대 셀카 누가 더 예뻐??"

온라인 뉴스팀 (csnews@csnews.co.kr) 2013-01-21 17:30:04

source: http://www.consumernews.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=main&bid=news&pid=368703

423.jpg

Have a wonderful day everyone and don't forget to VOTE daily still at the poll link below,
this polls is still on until year end, Dec 2013. 

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

Sandara Park Torrent, really thirty, right? Shin Min Ah, Park Bom and Goo "really the same age?"
Online News Team (csnews@csnews.co.kr) 2013-01-20 12:19:14
Sandara Park Torrent really thirty, right? Artists Torrent Ran thirty the girls this year ..Women Artists of the same age as Sandara Park and this year was thirty Torrent Sandara Park Torrent topic topic that has attracted members of the same group 2NE1 Sandara Park and Park Bom lead actress Shin Min Ah, Women Artists' Self Camera during hard as thirty to GHS, yeon never looked at last year, Park Bom on his Twitter, "the short hair now ... blah blah "along with a short article show one picture. in the picture, Park Bom 2013 30 eyes ttolmang ttolmang knitted cute staring at the camera with a look that hard to see during the photo has received the cheers of the fans that greeted last year on his blog in the summer of banryeogyeon and taken together, a few sheets of actress Shin Min Ah want to kiss banryeogyeon the arms had pictures showing the Shin Min Ah, more youthfulponytail hair and gestures to look like crowns Mischief building. actress Goo Hye Sun also his last year on Facebookalone, watching late-night movies . recommendations . ^ "with one chapter was published. Torrent Goo topic as usual, even during the 30s now , but famous enough to come up to 'The vampire stand cute looks and a little blemish and actor yeon also last year favorably is not the ultimate Even if you're in high school bazaar road! According to reports! Come ohseyom ~ ^ ^ "and has published two pictures on his Twitter and staring at the camera with a look of chic yeon cute plus during match to the red fur hats, it seems more difficult. "Who Sandara Park Torrent thirty what to believe," a 30-year return for Women Artists Torrent Netizens "Goo real vampire? robot some say There's a "" The people have shown a variety of reactions, including the same age? "," is more difficult than Shin Min Ah Torrent Sandara Park Torrent "," Seven girlfriend yeon while you've still got it "," they are thirty teleportation nonsense. " (Sandara Park Self Camera / Photo - Celebrity SNS )
Ricardo minnat Goo gimsoeun "non-compensation bed Torrent Who's prettier?"
Online News Team (csnews@csnews.co.kr) 2013-01-21 17:30:04

Ricardo minnat Goo gimsoeun "non-compensation bed Torrent Who's prettier?"

Bed Torrent Ricardo minnat as dip topic.

Women Artists gimsoeun, Goo In addition to Ricardo minnat and went proudly released recently gimsoeun their facebook was too tired today "~ fluffy lie down on the bed you sleep gently goodnight to your" bed Torrent unveiled .

Actress Goo, on his Twitter on Christmas "Merry Christmas, I wash my face, not one single potato . silgeul the still pictures jolringa try "unveiled.

Female entertainers, including Ricardo, GHS, gimsoeun defect-free skin, despite minnat beauty showing off and boasting eye-catching.

Ricardo minnat, GHS, gimsoeun minnat Photo netizens also "pretty does", "I like that Feasible Torrent When you take the bed?", "I'm in bed haggard" was the reaction of (Photos - gimsoeun Facebook, Goo Twitter)

423.jpg

Really @sukreen?
You mean these polls ( http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html  and  http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2 ) would end by December? Well finally! Yey! Uhmm...we are #17 at the Japan Hallyu Poll. One vote daily...we need more warm bodies troops!

I'm also excited as to how YG and Gallery Cafe Manolin would handle the influx of our cards and letters! I could almost picture it now...First, the letters would arrive in trickles...then mailmen would start complaining about carrying loads and loads of letters all addressed to Hye Sun...then Big Bang or 2NE1 would start wondering why they were not receiving that much fan mail...then a furor would start at the K ent. sites...then the "anti-fans" would have a gigantic fit! (Hahaha...Take that detractors! In your face!)  Our Hye Sun would be grinning from ear to ear upon reading each and every letter while sitting on top of a heap load of love letters all from us! Yep @cheerkoo, I also would like to imagine...
;)   O:-)   :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

S_sun

said: Well-done Sunnies. HyeSun got mentioned in this Nate news regarding the DC poll. http://news.nate.com/view/20130130n13311 

Sue,

please translate and please look out for more DC polls with HS in it.

Congrats, Sunnies! All your hard work paid off. To pull a win from behind at the BestofDrama poll is a testament to the hard work and passions of Sunnies. Many of you had been encouraging on the threads. Thanks. Special thanks to

Sue / @cheerkoo

and

@sukreen, @myonenonly

who had been relentless reminding everyone to vote.

Sunnies, you are all awesome!

Yeah Doc! :) While the staff from the post office starts sorting their mails to be delivered, they will notice the amount of mails for YG & Manolin Cafe both for Ku Hye Sun from all over the world. Then they will probably be wondering, "what's going on?" Even YG staff will wonder & there will be lots of buzz. (yup, be prepared there's more coming, feast your eyes!!!) While in Manolin Cafe, Hye Sun will be laughing. (i could just hear her usual giggle, that shy laugh) She herself will be awed of the outpouring words of love, praises, encouragement & endearing messages from Sunnies. Now, she'll have confirmation that she's well loved by many outside South Korea. With these, hopefully she'll consider activating her tweeter acct. :) @S_sun thank you for the great idea! The rest of Sunnies thank you for your undying support & love for Hye Sun!!!

^:)^ =D> :x :D

Opps, almost forgot..Keep voting to the rest of the polls. :))

Thanks, Sue for the translations. Also, despite her small size, she has a perfectly proportioned body shape. ...which she never uses to enhance her image.

@drmjs ,@myonenonly LOL s

@sukreen. LOL I will join you in your delusion! Maybe she will turn to him, smiling sweetly and ask him, "Honey, where is your love letter to me?"   :x

Sorry, Sunnies please don't mind our wild imaginations!

hi sunnies,hope all of you are doing good.firstly huge congrats to all sunnies we did it our angel won the poll..it was really getting intense at the last when the votes between hye sun and mgy were so close but at last we won..i am so happy!great work all of you.. :) :)
and at the dc poll,atleast she was third i am glad.a news is there in allkpop too about this poll but i don't know how to post it here u all can check it out..
wow nice that some of you are going to korea.wish i could go too but its impossible..but if you all go do enjoy and do let her know much we love her..
i am guessing by 6th or 7th some letters much reach her..glad to know she is studying english..i rem in bof she said 'how much?' that sounded so cute when she went to macao in search of goo jun pyo..she would sound so cute when she would speak english :)
i miss u angel :(

Hello Sunnies, be happy everyday :-h

Here I found translated news on net abt our princess, the one that posted by @s_sun and already translated by @cheerkoo :)

Girls' Generation’s Taeyeon voted as the #1 ‘petite’ female celebrity fans want to hold most
by webe - Jan 31, 2013 at 7:11 am
Girls’ Generation l
eader Taeyon has been voted as the #1 ‘petite’ female celebrity who people want to hold.

Community portal site DC Inside held a survey from January 22nd to the 29th asking which petite female celebrity they want to hug most.

The results showed that out of the 7826 votes, Girls’ Generations Taeyeon took 1518 votes (19.4%), grabbing the top spot.  Taeyeon and her fellow member Sunny are lovingly nicknamed “Short Duo” by their fans.

Girls’ Generation member Hyoyeon took 2nd place with 1094 votes (14%).  Hyoyeon is the third shortest member of the group and has received attention for her charismatic dancing skills. Recently, she has also been showing off her humorous side on variety shows.

Third place with 1086 votes (13.9%) went to actress Goo Hye Sun. With her youthful look and wide-ranging talents, she is receiving a lot of love.

Other stars who made the list include actresses Park Bo Young and Han Ji Min as well as singer IU.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/girls-generation-taeyeon-voted-as-the-1-petite-female-celebrity-fans-want-to-hold-most

Hello Sunnies.
Thanks,@elfart At least we know for sure she is reading some of our love letters and cards now.
@myonenonly I don't know if HS will allow any media coverage of the love letters. Good thing Sunnies worked hard to get HS to no3 spot on DC poll, otherwise we wouldn't hear anything in the media. Like you had said at least she will know how much she is loved outside Korea.

It has been more than 1 month she deactivated twitter . Miss her so much.:(  I have to resort to watching some of her vids. Hope you all don't mind me posting this vid again. This is one of my favorite of HS. She is so cute and adorable. I love it when she said her dogs names.

credit meow13 

and this one, she is soooo beautiful in the hanbok.

credit xXxXMuSiCroCkeRXxXx

Take care, Sunnies. Thanks to all for keeping this thread lively despite the lack of news.

I'm really technically challenged! My grade is D, :( . I'm trying to bring that video from youtube wherein a camera follows Hye Sun for several days...(I'm watching old videos of Hye Sun, convinced by @S_sun)  I surrender.. :( LOL! I'm hopeless.

=P~ b-(

Hello Sunnies! :)

@myonenonly LOL Which vid is that? Is it the Star Life Theater Series? There are 5 parts to it. The English subbed ones are at DM meow's channel? Perhaps I can help.

This one is really funny....ROTFL..

credit ssheiledyy abad

This one...HS is so hot!! 

credit yes0song

This one...HS is so cool...Her English is so cute and adorable...

creidt Thucbik Le

@S_sun, yes that is the one. :) I am enjoying this rewatching of Hye Sun's vids. I miss her so much too & somehow fills the void. Thank you sis!

Would you believe I'm so dumb at this, yet I have a bachelors degree? Yay! caramba!

Thank you for listening, waves to all!

:-h :\">