Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Princess Hye Sun,

I have never admired anyone like I admire you, I have never been amazed by any actress like you do to me, I have never thought that a celebrity, an actress would rather stand by her PRINCIPLES rather than the dictate of Popularity, until I know you. You have made a great impact on a lot of people.

YOU AMAZE ME EVERYDAY.

You'd rather live by your principles, you'd rather inspire others to be better in everything than think of money and worthless things, you'd rather work hard than USE other people for your own sake, you'd rather be humble and simple than let any of your achivements get in your head, you'd rather show us the REAL YOU than pretend.

You are Korea's WOMAN OF PRINCIPLES.

Your family, freinds, co-workers are so bless to have known someone like you.

No matter what you're going through right now, please keep on SHINING. We hope you are always sorrounded by people who love you. We trust and understand your every decision. An elegant woman like you certainly knows what's need to be done in any difficult situation. And although WE MISS YOU SO BADLY, rest assured that we will always be there no matter what.

SUNNIES PHILIPPINES

Hello sunnies!
@sukreen, @S_sun and @GHSforever thank you for posting the videos and lediemkieu for making the videos
@cheerkoo thank you very much for the translation and insight. 
Thank you all for your posts and insights. I also do not think that GHS is depressed. Maybe she wants change because she has given so much of herself already into the public (except her lovelife lol). I personally was worried when she deleted her twitter account because it was the day after Bi/KTH scandal and before that her friend RDH with PHS lol. We are just not used to not hearing anything from her. We just have to wait and do our best within ourselves like GHS did. I do believe also in saying no news is good news.
Have a nice weekend sunnies! GHS fighting!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I have been looking for posts about getting a glimpse of GHS at Cafe Manolin...but, alas...no such luck.We have known GHS as someone who quietly works hard and usually surprises us somehow.Right? She surprised me in incredibly positive ways many and many times.As one of the DC friends commented, GHS must have made a big decision as she turned 30 in Korean age. What she decided to do....nobody knows. She will let us know when she is ready.I personally worried for what has been happening to her professionally the last 3 years. Not about GHS herself, but how the public has been bitterly hard on her the past 3 years. It was really hard for her get any kind of break. Personally, I loved everything that she did professionally the last 3 years. I loved and respected how she self-actualized all her dreams and plans. That in itself is amazing. She really made me see that everything is possible if you dare to follow through no matter what. Media still made more big deals of her looks and how young she looks, etc. Some reporters wrote about her achievements with a bit of underlying sarcasm and negativity as well. Thank God for some of her fans who posted positive blogs.Anyway, GHS is mentally very strong and so wise. She seems to always come out stronger and fresher and renewed no matter what is said about her. Sorry for being too dramatic,,,,but, she kind of reminds me the Phoenix that always rises out of the ashes. ^^I cheer for her and hope to see her again very soon--refreshed and renewed.

@GHSforever, I voted 19x too. :) I'll do it again tomorrow.

@cheerko, I share same sentiments with you on GHS' professional growth in acting & directing. Some critics/reporters are just so hostile in their comments & sometimes prejudicial. For whatever reason, out of envy perhaps? or just plain character bashing or worse cyber bullying. One component of that is posting hurtful messages on social networking sites or web pages. Hopefully not the latter for it can lead to anxiety or depression. I'm thankful that GHS did the best way by changing her twitter acct. into more secure & comfortable site for her, I think? On the other hand, having a twitter acct. for a celebrity, is usually for sharing yourself to your fans. For me, it's useless to have a twitter acct. if you would only share it to a hand full of them. Oh well, whatever it is, I fully respect & support her. I will wait for any magazine or TV interviews that will come along. :) It's been like that anyway before twitter. I love you KOOHS. I miss you dearly.

To all Sunnies worldwide, continue to love our princess unconditionally. Have a great weekend!

:x :D :x

aww i miss her soooo..much its getting boring these days..sometime back it was goo hye sun everywhere in most news articles..i loved reading them but now everything feels empty..hope she is working coz thats her driving force thats keeps her going!!resting is not what she does so it worries me..hope she is doing well..i miss her on screen too,really want her to make a comeback soon but her antifans keep coming to those pages and wirite rude comments about her i just don't understand why..celebs gets anti fans by doing some ugly deeds but in her case i just dont get where do all that hate come from..neways is always better to ignore them as long as they are away from her..
hope she comes back soon and surprise us with a new work.i miss my angel alot..

@GHSforever  Thanks for the link for voting. Too bad we only find out now as some actresses are already way ahead. Nevertheless I voted and will continue to vote everyday. Sunnies please don't forget this other one. Vote 1x daily.  http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html   Let's keep her up in the top 20.

Sue, thanks for looking for posts .Sooner or later we will get a sighting or some news as she lives at the studio at Cafe Manolin. I , too is worried about her professional acting career.I believe the negative criticisms by the antis, which were unjustified, played a part in initial PCAP ratings, although later the hype with the moon and sun drama just took over. The female actresses in k-entertainment  get a much tougher deal. They get scrutinized  with every single outer appearance,more criticisms with their acting than males and their roles generally are not as interesting as their male counterparts. I remember an A-list actress in an interview had said that it was hard to find interesting female lead roles in movies and dramas these days.  Anyone watching the King of Dramas? The producer insists that it is 100% realistic. I bet they sanitized it, they cannot show the dirtier parts of the entertainment industry.
Furthermore the lead roles are highly competitive. The bigger agencies are able to lobby hard for them. I doubt YG lobby hard for HS as HS herself had said they don't pay much attention to her.  Like you all, I believe in HS. She will come out stronger and better.

Sunnies, let's all cheer for her and wait patiently for news of her. Have a good week.

Hello Sunniez~

I have used my 19votes, act now if you have not ;)

HyeSun is a strong girl as we all know. I believe she must have a reason for deleting her twitter & cyworld, though I miss her a lot too. Just give her some time & space. Let's be patient and I am sure we will see her with her new project soon, as she mentioned in her tweet before. We will continue to support her & love her no matter what

Have a nice weekend everyone~

I have also voted my 19 votes and see that her ranking has gone up quite a bit!     :)  

Just a little comment regarding all the controversy surrounding HS's twitter.   First of all, I do not know the reason why HS shut down her twitter account.    But in spite of the fact that we miss her tweets + pics through twitter, I liked it "back in the day" when she was just a popular actress that I adored and saw on tv and read about when articles were published about her.  She had a lot of friends, some of them idols/singers, but I was never aware of bashings and rumors spread about her because we weren't privy to that kind of info and we didn't have as many avenues in which to voice our opinions as we do now, so we just had what we had.  It was enough for me and I'm glad that back then she was somewhat protected from  people who have nothing better to do than to go around bashing other people through twitter, facebook, cyworld etc.    If this is the reason why she shut down, then I'm glad she did, and I will patiently wait for news about her the "old fashioned way".  Sorry, but it angers me to know that people have the freedom to state whatever they please on the internet, especially when the consequence is that someone gets hurt, someone innocent like HS.

I hope the next news we hear is something more positive.  Sunnies, have a great weekend - it will all work out!!

Hi Sunnies,

way to go girls, let's vote haha.. i'm crazy i'm voting 19x2/day :D
https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299

have a wonderful day everyone :)

Hyesun-ssi, please come back soon we miss you so so much... :( :((

761_3543416282605_966696378_n.jpg

Good aftie to all Sunnies,

here to give you the recent update of our project Sunnies Worldwide,

• INDONESIA & SINGAPORE => 19 participation

Ayu Rupie, Sekar Ayu, Aprillia Dwi,Putri, Arwinda Kurnia,Dyna, Margareth,Natalie,Eva Sarina,Nini Marlina, Revynska, Santy Ariany, Fransisca,Chyneme,Oktisa Anjani,Dara Amandah, Fressia,Riffa Nurnaeli H,Tasykuru Rizka

• PHILIPINE  => 7 participation

Regina,Jazz_10,Milesamy,Iamaminsuner,Jzel Magayones,Shehe & Prettywitz

• MALAYSIA => 7 participation

Sukreena,Cahaya, Noona Teha,Junda, Nora Che Mat,Seobyuk,Meen

• USA/CANADA & EUROPE => 8 participation

GHSForever,Cheerkoo,Sun,Myonenonly,Lovebof,Dramalovers26 (Beth),Thoarax,Eunhye

• SOUTH AMERICA (PERU,CHILIE, MEXICO) => 3 participation

Pjlu (Patty), Vanessa, Roxana

We had collective the donation IDR 15,239,000 => +/- USD 1,567.366

(*please correct me if i wrong in calculation in Dollar kurs) ;;)

Again, please forgive us to very late sending this donation to the Foundation becoz we still wait confirmation from Aye finish her daily school and Aye try to organize it with HS's manager and also YG but again we can't promise that. but if any of Representative have any better suggestion ,please let us know so we can sending the donation soon to the Foundation that we choose.

thanx for all your support

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Ariana27!Aye!
Super!!Thank you!Would it be possible for Aye to go and see GHS directly to give it directly to her?To Cafe Manolin? If GHS is not there, maybe her sister can be approached?Perhaps we can also get some news about GHS?I know I am asking a lot.

:D

@ariana27 thank you for the updates. I agree with Sue. Hopefully Aye can go to Cafe Manolin & ask to see GHS or if she can contact GHS' manager & meet him at Cafe Manolin. Either way, it works fine. That way we can get some latest news of Hye Sun also. I really miss her. Can Aye be our ears & eyes for Hye Sun? Can we request GHS to follow Aye in twitter?.... that way, we'll have someone whom she trust & Sunnies too. We should have an official fan club & vote for a rep each country. That way we get updated. lol!

My whole family voted today 19x each. kekeke...even my hubby's carpool voted too since he has to come in to ask for a cup of coffee in my kitchen. :)

Don't forget to vote Sunnies!..we're over four thousand now from yesterdays' hundreds only. Keep it up! Thank you all! Have a fun weekend!

:D:D:D :x :x

@ariana27 Thank you so much for the effort to handle our charity project and unite Sunnies Worldwide and for the updates :x

@cheerkoo Thank you for all the news and translation from our DC friends specially for sharing as always your insights :)

@GHSforever I just finished voting, like you and @myoneonly I also used my daughters FB acct to make sure that I can vote morethan 19x/day, kekeke... ;) I'll make sure to vote daily up to the last minute and also to other poll.

Happy weekend to everyone and tomorrow is a family day and church day so let us include our dearest hye sun in our prayers... :x.

hello sunnies...

i just finished voting too..still no news from hye sun unnie..aaaggghhh i hope she is ok and bring some good news..

everyday i check this thread to see how's hye sun unnie right now?? but there is no news bout her..so sad
:(
i feel like i lost a part of my body..
really miss her so badly..best wishes for her..

Keep voting everyday till the end, Sunnies! You all are great! If we can increase the votes by 4000 a day, we definitely can get HS to no.1.

@myonenonly What a great idea! If we form regional fan clubs as in  the project by Ariana27 and get a rep from each region to keep in contact with Aye. At least we will get some news of HS. I am sure Aye(if she agrees) will prefer to deal with the reps  than individually (too many).  The only thing is just maybe HS wants to be left alone and not be bothered by fans?  Then we should respect her wishes. :(

Furthermore, when HS has projects, the fan clubs can act faster in sending support and we can coordinate our efforts to be more effective. United, Sunnies we can be  a force to reckon with. What do you think, Sunnies?