Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

So agree with you ...sue and s_sun. GHS is not a Goddess. Just like a normal person like us..tend to make mistake.As well as we love her great personality, we also accept her shortcoming. As for me, beside I love her as an actress, I also love her as an artist. I've the same passion in art like her. Hope she can upload more her oil painting collections in the net.....I love to keep them.

I think the last twtvid is the recent one. It gives me a feeling of BOF Dejavu.

Good morning Sunnies,

Thanks everyone for all the updates, pics, juicy talks and everything that make this thread a lively place to visit.

I happy to see at last our princess is on a vacation or a breakaway from her daily works. Look like she's enjoying and having fun with someone she loves.... and that voice in the twitvid sounds like Goo Jun Pyo :w00t:

[NEWS]GOO HYE SUN STILL LOOKS BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT BANGS

BOO_20120304171648_V.jpg

Goo Hye Sun shows off her natural beauty! On the 2nd of March, Goo Hye Sun updated her twitter and said, "Ever since sixth grade in Elementary school I always had bangs covering my forehead until now I had bang's but I quite like it that my forehead is exposed".

On the photo, you can see her looking stunning with her natural beauty also revealing her forehead too. She look's gorgeous even without bangs and it's as if her face is glowing with her face blemish free. Netizens commented, "She has large eyes", "She has a wide forehead but she's still cute", "She's still beautiful with or without bangs".

cr: http://www.dkpopnews.net/

Hi sunnies! Happy monday! It's been a longtime since i posted here but i always visit to keep myself updated.

I am quite glad that Hye-sun is very active in twitter these days. It only shows that she wants to share a part of herself to the thousands of people who support her.

The twitvid looked like it was taken way back during BOF days. I cannot recognize the voice though. I wish her a fun time in Busan :)

Hyesun's tweet on 5 Mar

twitter-com-2012-03-05-15h-20m-34s.jpeg

updated on 5 mar 2012 16:16 (KST)

"It doesn't matter what you fail, because what you having your life is fail. " ~ Henry James

Cre Ayesuper

Absolute Boyfriend Poster

e1d3c3cb.jpg

Cre 絕對達令FB

Hyesun's tweet on 5 Mar

*quoted image*

updated on 5 mar 2012 16:16 (KST)

"It doesn't matter what you fail, because what you having your life is fail. " ~ Henry James

Cre Ayesuper

Absolute Boyfriend Poster

*quoted image*

Cre 絕對達令FB

Hello Sunnies :)

Thanks so much meow13 for bringing the tweets and AB Poster.. :)  GHS is really an inspiration to me coz  her tweets proved that she is not affected to those antis whose doing bad towards her.  She knows that failure is not the end of individuals life instead learn from it and become a better person ... :D

GHS is so adorable in their AB Poster. She looks like a teenager, kekeke . I'm also anticipating AB here in our country coz it will be shown in one of the  biggest network. :wub: :wub: 

PCAP Fighting !!! B)

ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND Fighting !!! B)

GHS Fightiiiiiiiiiiing !!! :wub:

Her recent tweet : "It doesn't matter that (it) failed, I'm going to say it failed to live." - Henry James  

Henry James is one of the few proponents of literary realism. His writings are considered the foundation of writing critiques by simply allowing reality to permeate his observations. He is a very practical man who does not believe in any fanciful thought. I can't say I'm surprised at GHS's choice of reading. She's a very sensitive young lady and now I understand, also pragmatic. 

So Hye Sun, this quote is for you...

“I don’t think I pity her. She doesn’t strike me as a girl that suggests compassion. I think I envy her... I don’t know whether she is a gifted being, but she is a clever girl, with a strong will and a high temper. She has no idea of being bored...Very pretty indeed; but I don’t insist upon that. It’s her general air of being someone in particular that strikes me.”

Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13, thank you for bringing over GHS's new tweet.

I hope you don't mind if I twik it a bit. I could not find the exact words by Henry James for that tweet...but it is such an inspiring and so relaxing words...

구혜선 ‏ @koohs 실패한다는 것은 문제가 되지 않아. 살아간다는 것은 실패해 간다는 말이거든 -헨리 제임스

(by Henry James) Failure is NOT a problem. To LIVE means to continually FAIL.

Another one of Henry James' quote that seems to go with the above quote posted by GHS:

Live all you can - it's a mistake not to. It doesn't so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven't had that, what have you had?

Henry James, "Ambassadors", 1903

cr  http://www.quotation...tes/Henry_James

Wow AD or AB is coming!! keke

Thanks drmjs and jazz_10----I agree

THANK YOU meow13 for bringing over GHS new tweet..im really happy for her positive outlook in life..GHS is really so inspiring..i love how energetic she is..AND THANK YOU ALSO FOR BRINGING OVER THE POSTER ADS FOR ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND.. :wub:

THANK YOU cheerkoo for giving a little twik on the latest tweet of GHS and for bringing over HENRY JAMES quote..tHE REASON WHY GHS is already a part of my daily life is because of her personality and of her twitting everyday i feel like she is a friend or a family member rather than a celebrity whom i idolized :wub: i really feel so lucky to be her fan because even if im a lot older than her im still learning a lot from her.. :wub:

THANK YOU jazz_10 and i agree with you..HYESUN can't really be brought down by her antis because she is a good person and she knows how to deal with life.. :wub:

THANK YOU drmjs..i love that qoute you brought over for GHS..IT SUITS HER PERFECTLY :wub:

GHS FIGHTING!

GHS PCAP!

meow13, thank you for bringing over GHS's new tweet.

I hope you don't mind if I twik it a bit. I could not find the exact words by Henry James for that tweet...but it is such an inspiring and so relaxing words...

구혜선 ‏ @koohs 실패한다는 것은 문제가 되지 않아. 살아간다는 것은 실패해 간다는 말이거든 -헨리 제임스

(by Henry James) Failure is NOT a problem. To LIVE means to continually FAIL.

Another one of Henry James' quote that seems to go with the above quote posted by GHS:

Live all you can - it's a mistake not to. It doesn't so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven't had that, what have you had?

Henry James, "Ambassadors", 1903

cr  http://www.quotation...tes/Henry_James

Wow AD or AB is coming!! keke

Thanks drmjs and jazz_10----I agree

Thanks sue, same here I think Hyesun tweet was similar to the later one too, but since Ayesuper, who is a korean sent me that translation, I think I better put that in. Anyways, hyesun's tweet is always inspirational and full of philosophy.

Thanks sue, same here I think Hyesun tweet was similar to the later one too, but since Ayesuper, who is a korean sent me that translation, I think I better put that in. Anyways, hyesun's tweet is always inspirational and full of philosophy.

Oh no! Meow13, my apologies! This extends to the generosity of Ayesuper too... being non-korean, I had twitter translate her latest post, I was trying to make sense of the interpretation that's all :sweatingbullets:  ...anyway thanks for all your tweet updates...and I'm, as always, at awe with all the translations & posts here, yep Cheerko that most definitely includes you ^_^.  I just found it interesting that she's quoting Henry James. 'See way back in high school, I was assigned to compare the works of Henry James and C.S. Lewis...we all know that they are poles apart in terms of literary concept & style. The other one is a realist and the latter is into grand symbolic works of fantasy.;)

Hello Sunnies! Thanks for everyone's contribution in this site. The common thing we have is our love for GHS.   :wub:

Come low or high we'll always be there for GHS. That's how I feel. Thanks to soompi for this site. Everybody's taking turns in keeping this thread alive. I hope GHS continues to twit so we will have something to talk about even after PCAP. kekeke...AB is not in here because it is a Taiwanese drama? So we'll all meet at asian___- (forgot the site already..aish!!..):w00t:  Anyways, thank you all.   :lol: 

The latest twit video seem to ba an old one? BOF days.. the laugh sounds like Kim Bum's...dunno.-_- 

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies,

We have another inspiring quote from her twits.Sue,thanks for helping us to understand it better and drmjs for trying,too.

Meow, thanks for bringing over the twit and please especially thank your friend, Ayesuper, for translating. I think she has done so often for us. Sometimes these things get lost in translation between the different languages. I bet it was already lost in translation when it was quoted from English to Korean. Also I think they skipped the last sentence "If you haven't had that, what have you had?"

I am so looking forward to AB. She looks so cute and Jiro is very handsome. They look cute together. Hope to see more teasers for AB soon. I wonder if school has started and will she be going to Taiwan for promotion of AB. Will she be in talk show and variety shows there? Any Taiwanese sunnies here- please update us .

No news of PT premier date? Should be soon. The trailer was so interesting...

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I know that we are wondering where that vid of GHS as dolphin comes from...

we may never know for sure.

But I  was checking DC and they posted GHS's vid as well and one of the members posted that the vid comes from Taiwan.Thailand!

http://gall.dcinside...7130&page=1=

더뮤지컬가능해~태국갔을때 서양 여자애가 호텔 수영장에서 저러는거 봤음. 싱크로 나이즈드 선수들도 저렇게 할줄알자나DC member THEMUSICAL posted that a female foreigner saw GHS doing the water flip at the Taiwan hotel swimming pool and posted it.

Sorry...TaeGook=Thailand. The DC member said Thailand Swimming pool. I kind of assumed too quickly it was Taiwan!

I am wondering if DC member got it wrong? Maybe she meant to say Taiwan and wrote Thailand instead??

What do you think?

I wish DC members post their source of information.

Sorry Sunnies...

I had it all wrong...The DC member THEMUSICAL was talking about herself visiting Thailand and seeing a female foreigner doing that water flip...So sorry!!

So we still don't know where GHS took that water vid...maybe it is BOF BTS or it was from Taiwan when she was filming AB?? If that is a BTS from AB, maybe drama bts will show it....kekeke

I know that we are wondering where that vid of GHS as dolphin comes from...

we may never know for sure.

But I  was checking DC and they posted GHS's vid as well and one of the members posted that the vid comes from Taiwan.Thailand!

http://gall.dcinside...7130&page=1=

더뮤지컬가능해~태국갔을때 서양 여자애가 호텔 수영장에서 저러는거 봤음. 싱크로 나이즈드 선수들도 저렇게 할줄알자나DC member THEMUSICAL posted that a female foreigner saw GHS doing the water flip at the Taiwan hotel swimming pool and posted it.

Sorry...TaeGook=Thailand. The DC member said Thailand Swimming pool. I kind of assumed too quickly it was Taiwan!

I am wondering if DC member got it wrong? Maybe she meant to say Taiwan and wrote Thailand instead??

What do you think?

I wish DC members post their source of information.

Sorry Sunnies...

I had it all wrong...The DC member THEMUSICAL was talking about herself visiting Thailand and seeing a female foreigner doing that water flip...So sorry!!

So we still don't know where GHS took that water vid...maybe it is BOF BTS or it was from Taiwan when she was filming AB?? If that is a BTS from AB, maybe drama bts will show it....kekeke

THANKS SUE!

I don't think that would be a BTS from AB..i don't think GHS will twitvid it if that is from AB as we don't see her twits any of her projects if it is not shown yet..

in my opinion she left us a clue already before that twitvid came out so i believe that is new..and the laughter there were very distinct..my friends who are not GHS fans but had watched BOF were the ones who pointed to me that the laughter belongs to 2 people only the girl was GHS as i recognized it at the end of the video and the male laughter was..... its up to you my sisters to judged who it is..

SUE i watched a very clear video from dc gallery uploaded by fksl..in fact i saw something from her twitvid when she was playing the piano that really surprised me but not too much..i am not sure if it was a pic or she was watching that drama hehe..and from the twitvid of the pool i heard there were other people there but the loud laughter only belong to them..it is like they are playing with the sound of their voice and eventually got clear at the end of the video :o:wub:

Hello Sunnies! Thanks for everyone's contribution in this site. The common thing we have is our love for GHS.   :wub:

Come low or high we'll always be there for GHS. That's how I feel. Thanks to soompi for this site. Everybody's taking turns in keeping this thread alive. I hope GHS continues to twit so we will have something to talk about even after PCAP. kekeke...AB is not in here because it is a Taiwanese drama? So we'll all meet at asian___- (forgot the site already..aish!!..):w00t:  Anyways, thank you all.   :lol: 

The latest twit video seem to ba an old one? BOF days.. the laugh sounds like Kim Bum's...dunno.-_- 

myoneonly...here is the Absolute Darling link from Asianfanatics.net... http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/752932-upcoming-absolute-darling-%26%2332085%3B%26%2323565%3B%26%2336948%3B%26%2320196%3B/

there are some new pictures posted there, but mostly are of Jiro. there's 1 picture of him and GHS' back, which i think we've seen already. :)

(2012년 3월 8일 목요일 19, 20회 연속 방송) this is from SBS site... it is oficial  2  episodes!Anyways i wonder if it will be at the same hour or an hour  earlier...hate not knowing for sure!!!i like this site...it's nice...