Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hey guys..i really hope we get like confirmed news from Hye Sun or YG about Captain...i really want to see her in another project--greedy haha even though we are seeing her in THE MUSICAL right now--i really dislike how shes getting projects that are always undecided like first with Absolute Boyfriend wu zun dropped out, and the musical had many problems before it could air, and now this drama...i really want to see our girl in a more publicized drama soon and one that is confirmed...i love to see her in whatever project we can see her in..but i just really hope YG would pick better projects..anyways thanks for all the news on hye sun everybody..and heres a old pick i found of Hye Sun with long hair...i absolutely love her short hair as well..but i also miss her long hair at times..hope she grows it back soon..20090915_GooHyeSunFace_01.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

credit DC:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123536&page=1&bbs=

더 뮤지컬(9회) 방영일 : 2011-10-28

은비를 불러낸 강희는 언제까지 재이가 네 그늘이 돼 줄것 같냐고 물으며, 자신이 출연하는 작품 몬티 백작 스탠바이로 들어오라고 하는데.

은비는 강희의 제안을 거절하고 돌아선다.

다시 연습이 시작되고, 제시 앞에서 노래하는 은비. 그런 은비를 유심히 바라보던 제시는 첫작품에 주연을 따낸 은비가 무명 신인 여배우라는

사실에 자신과 더블 캐스팅 된 것에 대한 불만을 말하고, 급기야 은비는 자신이 문제면 빠지겠다 하는데...

Preview of THEMU:

GangHee asks EunBi to come to her house. She tells EunBi to become her stand-by for the Count Monty project because she should not depend on Hong Jay to be always there for her. However, EunBi refuses....(Yeah! EunBi----in the preview after the epi9, I was afraid Eunbi accepted her offer because she tells Hong Jay that she will not be DoHa.)

So, the practice for GuMiHo project restarts. EunBi is singing in front of the idol singer, Jesse, also double cast for DoHa role. Jesse is carefully watching EunBi. She finds out that EunBi is a brand new actress who got a leading role for her first time. Jesse becomes upset and complains about the double casting. EunBi says that she will leave GuMino project if she herself is the problem for the project to continue.,,,,,

(DC must be monitoring mysoju.com. keke Mysoju.com has THEMU ranked number 2 at this time so they are very happy. Korean rating of THEMU still is miserable---I hear form them.....Did you guys know that THEMU started late for the last episode? I think about 20 minutes or so?? SBS gave no warning about it. They inserted another documentary program before THEMU......I wonder what they are trying to do?? It makes me very upset.....I don't know if it helps---but please try to watch THEMU from MYSOJU.com to keep its ranking high at least in overseas!!! Can we???)

I watch The Musical from dramacrazy. I didn't watch it from My Soju because the english text is not available until a week or so after uploaded.  I don't have any patience to wait until then...LOL...I think the Musical producer do the minimal job to promote the drama. If they have enough capital, they could make huge promotion like other drama should be. This is really upset me, because I think, the Musical indeed is a gem. Not a cheesy drama like I used to watch... I hope, really hope, this drama will gain so much attention overseas if not in Korea. 

I watch The Musical from dramacrazy. I didn't watch it from My Soju because the english text is not available until a week or so after uploaded.  I don't have any patience to wait until then...LOL...I think the Musical producer do the minimal job to promote the drama. If they have enough capital, they could make huge promotion like other drama should be. This is really upset me, because I think, the Musical indeed is a gem. Not a cheesy drama like I used to watch... I hope, really hope, this drama will gain so much attention overseas if not in Korea. 

That's true, mysoju is always late with their eng sub but what I do I also watch it  there when eng sub is available so we could raise the no. of viewers of TheMU & hopefully becomes no.1 before it ends on Dec.. I love watching TheMu again & again. Just like BOF.:wub: :wub:

That's true, mysoju is always late with their eng sub but what I do I also watch it  there when eng sub is available so we could raise the no. of viewers of TheMU & hopefully becomes no.1 before it ends on Dec.. I love watching TheMu again & again. Just like BOF.:wub: :wub:

Hi myonenonly and cheerkoo! Okay...I will watch it from mysoju and dramacrazy.net hehehe. Let's try to spread this so that we can support TM in our own small way. I am aware of the dismal ratings and yep, they started late last friday...I'm actually happy that SBS released a written preview this time, I guess they are aware that there is substantial international support? Cheerko, I really appreciate your translations...thank you very much!

Ku Hye Sun really deserves the name of "best face"

eab5aced989cec84a0.jpg?w=468&h=259

Ku Hye Sun, Korean actor and director, reveals her innocent, attractive beauty.

At 7:08 a.m.on October 26, Ku posted photos with the short comment: “Everything flourishes for a while.”

In  the photos, her moisturized sleek face is beautiful enough to catch the  eyes. Her pure, innocent image seems never to be weathered by passing  time.

People  who saw the photos left explosive responses: “You’re a real attractive  beauty.” “You look the same as before.” “Even without any makeup, how  come you are so beautiful?”

By Lee Ji-hyeon

Source: 

Starnews

Photo from Starnews

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

BIFF released some official videos on this year's event, I have edited the part with Hyesun

36814994:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg?20111025120432

16th Busan International Film Festival (Day2 & 7) Ku Hye Sun cut

cre busanfilmfestival

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hi to all Sunnies!

Found this article regarding GHS.  I think this is the Cosmo Nov 2011 issue:

GHS Cosmo 2011

Can't seem to copy and paste the article from that site so I just posted the link.

@sue or @webby....please translate.  Thank you so much. wub.gif

Hi to all Sunnies!

Found this article regarding GHS.  I think this is the Cosmo Nov 2011 issue:

GHS Cosmo 2011

Can't seem to copy and paste the article from that site so I just posted the link.

@sue or @webby....please translate.  Thank you so much. *quoted image*

:wub:You're fast. Thanks for this. I'll wait for our sunnies' translation.

hyesun4lyf thanks for cosmo article,i copy the article here :)

구혜선은 이렇게 말했다.

꿈을 현실로 이룬 이의 표정은 이런 걸까? 구혜선은 남들은 하나라도 겨우 이뤄내면 다행일 법한 일들을 눈 깜짝할 사이, 동시다발적으로 척척 해내고 있었다. 그러면서도 모든 것을 초탈한 양 맑고 순수한 미소를 머금고는 조곤조곤 또 다른 꿈에 관한 이야기를 꺼내기 시작했다.

<더 뮤지컬> 잘 보고 있어요. 오랜만에 연기하니까 어때요?

사실 그 전에 대만에서 드라마를 한 편 찍긴 했어요. 국내 드라마는 오랜만이죠. 일단은 저보다 부모님이 좋아하세요. <꽃보다 남자> 이후로 너무 안나와서 좀 아쉬우셨나 보더라고요. 아직도 제가 TV에 나오면 신기해하고 좋아하세요.

<더 뮤지컬>이라는 드라마가 구혜선 씨의 재능을 모두 보여주는 것 같아요. 노래, 연기, 춤, 밝은 성격까지. 당신이 가진 장점을 골고루 표출하게 해준다는 생각이 들더라고요. 그래서 이 작품을 선택했나요?

하하. 그렇진 않아요. 사실 <꽃보다 남자> 때까지만 해도 다른 누군가의 권유로 작품을 하게 된 적이 많았고 저 스스로 작품을 선택했던 적은 별로 없었어요. 그래서 맞지 않는 옷을 입을 때도 있었고. 그런데 이번 작품은 제가 직접 선택했어요. 요즘 막장 드라마가 너무 많은데 저는 좀 희망이 있고 꿈이 있는 드라마를 하고 싶었거든요. <더 뮤지컬>이 바로 제가 원했던 그런 밝고 희망적인 메시지를 담고 있었어요. 그래서 끌렸죠.

뮤지컬을 소재로 한 드라마니만큼 중간중간 노래 부르는 신이 굉장히 많더라고요. 실력이 수준급이던데, 직접 부른 것 맞나요?

네. 거의 다 라이브인데 전체 신 중에서 두 개 정도는 녹음을 했어요. 긴장이 많이 돼서 감독님 허락 하에 복분자주를 몇 잔 마시고 불렀는데 나중에 편집하고 보니까 술 마신 게 너무 티가 나서 안 되겠더라고요. 그래서 녹음해서 다시 넣었죠.

뮤지컬은 처음인데 어려움은 없어요?

실제 뮤지컬이 아니고 드라마니까 그렇게 부담이 크진 않아요. 그리고 제가 연기하는 고은비라는 캐릭터가 타고난 실력은 없는데 최다니엘 씨 혼자 ‘아니다, 얘는 가능성이 있다’ 이렇게 믿어주는 식이라서 다행이죠. 그래도 힘들긴 힘들어요. 원래 노래하던 사람이 아니다 보니 실력도 부족하고요.

최다니엘 씨 피아노 연주는 물론 대역이죠?

하하하. 그렇긴 한데 굉장히 노력을 많이 하세요. 어느 정도는 직접 연주할 수 있을 정도로 연습을 많이 해 오시더라고요. 손가락도 정말 예쁘고.

드라마 초반에 고은비가 그런 말을 하잖아요. “저는 노래하고 춤출 때 꼭 번개를 맞은 기분이에요.” 그 대사를 듣는데 꼭 구혜선 씨 본인의 실제 속마음을 얘기하는 것처럼 느껴지더라고요. 그렇게 번개 맞은 기분으로 일하게 되는 순간이 있나요?

아무래도 감독으로서 영화를 만들 때 그런 기분을 느끼는 것 같아요. 어느 순간 운 좋게 연기자가 돼서 정말 편하게 인생을 살아왔지만 연기를 하면서도 늘 무엇인지 모를 목마름이 있었거든요. 그래서 쉴 때마다 틈틈이 음악하고 그림 그리는 작업을 이어왔죠. 그러다 영화를 만들고 싶다고 막연한 꿈을 꾸게 됐고 결국 뛰어들게 된 거예요. 그리고 그때, 정말 처음으로 그 번개맞은 기분을 느꼈어요. 연기, 연출 다 재미있는 작업이지만 가장 나다울 때는 연출할 때인 것 같아요.

브라운관 안에서의 배우 구혜선은 언제나 당차고 순수하고 어떤 어려움에도 굴하지 않는 모습이에요. 그런데 소설, 영화, 음악을 하는 드라마 밖에서의 구혜선은 좀 진지하고 예술적인 느낌이죠. 실제 본인이 어떤 부분에 더 가깝다고 생각해요?

글쎄요, 잘 모르겠어요. 예전에는 ‘나는 이래요’ 이렇게 표현할 수 있었는데 요즘에는 정의 내릴 수가 없겠더라고요. 그날그날에 따라 다른 것 같고. 두 가지 면이 모두 있는 것 같아요.

2년 전 코스모와의 인터뷰에서 영화감독이 꿈이라고 수줍게 운을 띄웠죠. 그런데 그 꿈을 너무도 빨리 이뤘네요. <요술>에 이어서 <복숭아나무>라는 두 번째 장편 영화도 찍었고 이 작품이 이번 부산국제영화제 상영작 리스트에 올랐고요. 막상 꿈을 이루니 어때요?

하하. 그렇죠. 당시만 해도 영화감독이 굉장히 멀게만 느껴졌던 꿈이었는데 어느새 현실이 됐네요. 그런데 벌써 많이 익숙해졌어요. 현장에서 저는 정말 그냥 현장 사람이에요.

꿈이 현실이 되고 나면 생각했던 것만큼 행복하지 않다는 걸 깨달을 수도 있잖아요. 막상 이루고 나니 별것 아니었다거나, 내 길이 아니구나 하는 생각이 들 수도 있고요.

물론 항상 신나고 행복한 건 아니에요. 영화라는 작업이 쉽지만은 않더라고요. 현장에 있다 보면 ‘외롭구나, 고독하구나’ 하는 생각이 들 때도 많고. 영화 찍을 땐 밥도 거의 안 넘어가고 굉장히 힘들어요. 그런데 한편으로는 그 스트레스 받는 맛에 한다는 생각도 들어요. 좀 변태 심리 같긴 한데, 어쨌든 꽤 익숙해졌고, 즐기고 있어요.

소문을 듣자 하니 영화 촬영 현장에서는 여배우 맞나 싶을 정도로 털털하게 다닌다던데.

정말 그래요. 옷도 만날 똑같은 것만 입고 다녀요.

뭐, 만날 똑같은 거 입어도 너무 예쁘니까. 자신감 아니에요?

아우, 아니죠. 정말 현장에서 제가 제일 거지같이 하고 다녀요. 너무 심했는지 하루는 스태프 중 한 친구가 대놓고 말하더라고요. 도대체 왜 이렇게 옷을 안 갈아입느냐고. 제발 옷 좀 갈아입으라고. “어차피 더러워질 건데 뭐하러 갈아 입어?” 했더니 그 친구가 그러더라고요. “아니, 그럼 어차피 더러워질 건데 왜 씻어요?” 하하. 이상하게 현장에서는 전혀 꾸미지 않게 되더라고요.

오직 영화에만 몰입하느라 그런 거 아닌가요? 하하. 그런 각고의 노력 끝에 만든 <복숭아나무>, 만족하나요?

네, 저는요. 정말 하고 싶은 대로 다 해본 것 같아요. 처음에는 돌려서 말했어요. 빨간 게 좋다, 파란 게 좋다, 확실히 말해야 되는데 “불그스름하게 해주세요” 하는 거죠. 그러면 스태프들은 ‘도대체 어떻게 하라는 거지?’ 하고 당황하더라고요. 그래서 이제는 “아니요, 빨간색으로 해주세요”라고 확실하게 말해요. 기분 나쁠 때는 나쁘다고 솔직하게 얘기하고. 영화 찍을 때 스태프들과 꽤 자주 다퉈요. 남자 스태프들하고는 싸울수록 더 친해지더라고요.

<요술> 보고 나서 꽤 난해한 영화라는 생각이 들었거든요. 영화를 보고 나서 머릿속에 물음표가 남는. <복숭아나무>는 어떤가요?

이제까지는 만드는 저조차 어려울 정도로 난해한 부분이 많았죠. 그런데 이번에는 정말 쉽게 만들었어요. 생각이 달라졌거든요. 영화를 통해서 내가 하고 싶은 시도를 해보는 것도 중요하지만 관객과 소통하는 것도 중요하다는 생각이 들더라고요. 그래서 예전에는 동그라미에 점만 찍어놓고 ‘이거 꽃이에요!’ 했다면 지금은 최대한 꽃에 가까운 모습으로 표현하려고 노력하죠.

캐스팅도 꽤 화려하던데, 이 연기파 배우들을 다 어떻게 섭외했어요?

아, 영화 하면서 한 번에 전부 캐스팅한 건 정말 처음이었어요. <복숭아나무> 시나리오를 쓰기 전에 사실 음악을 먼저 만들었거든요. 그래서 배우분들을 찾아가서 영화 시나리오랑 제가 만든 ‘복숭아나무’라는 음악을 함께 보여드렸죠. 그런데 너무 감사하게도 세 분 모두 그 자리에서 하겠다고 하셨어요. 조승우 씨, 류덕환 씨, 남상미 씨, 이렇게 차례대로 오케이를 했죠.

배우들의 연기에는 만족했나요? ‘아, 차라리 내가 연기할걸’ 이런 생각 들 때도 있지 않았나요?

어우, 전혀 없어요. 제 작품은 배우가 완성해주는 부분이 더 많아요. 제가 한 것보다. 다른 건 몰라도 연기에 대해서는 절대 터치 안 해요. “그냥 알아서 하세요” 하는 거죠.

그럼 제일 많이 터치하는 부분은 어떤 거예요?

연기 빼고 다요. 하하하. 아, 그거 안 된다고, 그거 치우라고 막 터치하죠. 굉장히 디테일하게 챙겨요. 특히 음악에 관해서는 거의 제 뜻대로 끌고 나가요. <복숭아나무> 같은 경우에도 OST 10곡 중에서 8곡을 제가 만든 곡으로 넣을 정도로 제가 추구하는 느낌을 그대로 반영하려고 하죠. 미술도 소품팀 가서 하나하나 디렉션 주고.

작가든 감독이든 작품이 쌓이면 쌓일수록 다양한 이야기를 담아내겠지만 모든 작품에서 공통적으로 관통하는 정서나 반복되는 소재를 발견하게 되더라고요. 의식적으로 등장시킨 것일 수도 있고 무의식적으로 나타난 것일 수도 있겠지만. 그런데 당신의 작품에서도 그런 걸 발견했어요. 영화 <유쾌한 도우미>와 <요술>에서도 그렇고 소설 <탱고>에서도 그렇고, 모두 죽음을 다룬다는 거죠. 특별한 의도가 있나요?

아, 그러고 보니까 진짜 그러네요. <복숭아나무>에서도 죽거든요.

특별히 의도한 건 아니었나 보네요.

네, 전혀 의도한 건 아니어서. 글쎄요, 왜 그랬을까요? 아마 그런 게 아닐까 싶어요. 죽지 않고서는 인생에 대한 답을 못 내리니까. 이 인생을 끝내려면 정말로 끝이 나야 한다고 생각하는 것 같아요. 왜 한국 드라마 보면 ‘결혼하면 해피엔딩’이다 그런 공식이 있잖아요. 그런데 사실 그건 모르는 거죠. 진짜 그 인물이 결혼해서 끝까지 행복한지는. 그래서 저는 정말 완벽한 마침표를 찍으려고 죽이는 것 같아요. 죽음이라는 것에 특별히 호기심이 있거나 한 건 아닌데, 어떤 메시지를 전달할 때 가장 큰 효과를 발휘할 수 있는 소재가 죽음이 아닌가 싶어요. 죽지 않으면 깨닫지 못하는 부분도 많고요.

<요술>을 보면 천재적인 첼로 연주 실력을 타고나진 않았지만 끝없이 노력하는 친구를 향해 이런 말을 하죠. “너는 네가 원하는 걸 모두 가질 수 있다고 생각하니? 노력해도 안 되는 사람이 있어”라고. 그 대사를 들으면서 가슴 한구석이 슬프게 저리기도 했지만 한편으로 많이 공감했어요. 어떻게 보면 성공이란 천부적인 능력을 갖춰야 가능하다는 생각이 들어서요. 본인은 천재형, 노력형 중 어디에 더 가깝다고 생각해요?

하하, 글쎄요. 저는 딱히 재능이 있는 것도 아니고 노력도 안 하는 것 같아요. 그런 것보다는 그냥 잠깐 미쳐요. 잠깐. 뭔지 모르겠는데 그분이 오셔가지고 아이디어가 떠오르면 그냥 막 해야겠는 거예요. 가야겠다는 생각이 들면 가야 하고.

그게 천재 아닌가요?

천재라 부를 만큼 번쩍은 아닌 것 같고, 그냥 떠오르는 걸 해야 직성이 풀리는 그런 거죠.

하지만 그 ‘번쩍’ 하는 순간이 아무에게나 오는 건 아니죠. 한 가지 분야만도 아니고 영화, 작곡, 미술, 연기, 소설… 도대체 잘하는 게 한두 가지가 아니니, 참 신기해요. 도대체 그 어마어마한 에너지의 원동력은 무엇인가요?

아무래도 우울하고 슬프고 그럴 때 영감이 떠오르는 것 같아요. 상처가 힘이 된다는 느낌. 연애를 하거나 무언가로 인해 행복할 때는 집중이 잘 안 되죠. 그런데 실연당했거나 힘들 때 글도 잘 써지고 크리에이티브한 생각도 많이 떠올라요.

젊은 나이에 많은 걸 이루고 있는 모습이 같은 여자로서 참 멋지다는 생각이 들어요. 다른 이들에게는 꿈인 일을 이미 많이 이뤘지만 지금 이 순간 당신은 또 다른 꿈을 꾸고 있겠죠. 구혜선 씨의 다음 꿈은 어떤 건가요?

음, 참사랑을 해보는 거?

의외의 답변이네요. 영화나 예술 얘기를 할 줄 알았는데!

얼마 전에 그런 질문을 받았어요. “너 영화 왜 하니?”, “너 왜 태어났니?”라는. 처음으로 생각해봤어요. 그러게, 내가 왜 영화를 하고 있을까? 그리고 내가 왜 태어났을까? 결론은 사랑하고 싶어서, 사랑을 알고 싶어서인 것 같더라고요. 어릴 때부터 저는 받기만 하면서 살아왔고 주더라도 늘 재면서 주는 사람이었거든요. 그런데 이제는 진짜 무조건적인 참사랑을 하고 싶다는 생각을 해요. 그게 꼭 남자와의 사랑만은 아니고 여러 가지 모양이 있을 수 있겠죠. 진짜 사랑이 뭔지 알고 나면 좀 두려움이 없어지지 않을까요? 지금 경험하고 있는데도 모르고 있는 걸 수도 있지만요.

그러고 보니 이상형이 궁금해지네요. 웬만한 남자는 안 될 것 같고, 당신처럼 완벽하고 다재다능한 사람이어야 마음을 잡을 수 있을 것 같은데.

하하. 그렇지 않아요. 그냥 딱 반하는 순간이 있어요. 그 남자의 순수한 면을 봤을 때. 왜 생각지도 못한 부분에서 굉장히 쑥스러워하거나 감사하거나 그런 모습을 보게 될 때 있잖아요. 어떻게 보면 바보 같다는 생각이 들 정도로.

헉. 또 의외인데요. 이렇게 똑똑한 당신과 어리숙한 남자, 그림이 안 그려져요.

물론 그렇다고 진짜 바보스럽고 백치 같은 사람을 말하는 건 아니에요. 하하. 저는 남에게 피해 주는 걸 정말 싫어하는데 백치가 주는 피해가 되게 많잖아요. 본인은 모르고 남에게 피해를 주고. 그런 바보가 아니라 뭔가 자기 주관이 뚜렷하고, 갑자기 한순간에 무너지는 사람이 있어요.

드라마나 영화에서 그 이상형에 가까운 캐릭터를 꼽는다면요?

아, 드라마 <베토벤 바이러스>의 김명민 씨 같은 남자예요. 되게 완벽한 것 같고 꼬장도 있고 그런데 갑자기 키우던 강아지 토벤이가 아프니까 그때 무너지더라고요. 평소에는 완벽하고 빈틈없어 보이지만 사랑하는 존재 앞에서는 한없이 무너질 수 있는 사람, 그런 사람을 만나 참사랑을 하게 된다면 더없이 행복하겠죠?

Cre http://cosmopolitan.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?code=05050100&aid=9711

Guest eunhye05

Thanks girls for bringing over the article! :D Can't for the translation.

In the meantime she tweeted again. The most cryptic tweet to date:

koohs 구혜선 ......!

I wonder what she's thinking. Is the ..... something nice? are we in for a surprise? she loves playing with us doesnt she. lol

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123560&page=1&bbs=

http://news.nate.com/view/20111027n07112

션 리차드, '부탁해요 캡틴' 캐스팅..지진희-구혜선과 '호흡'

조선일보 원문 기사전송 2011-10-27 09:49 최종수정 2011-10-27 10:11

배우 션 리차드가 SBS ‘뿌리깊은 나무’의 후속작으로 편성된‘부탁해요 캡틴’(가제)에 캐스팅 됐다.

‘부탁해요 캡틴’(가제)은 지진희-구혜선이 출연해 열정과 패기로 똘똘 뭉친 부조종사가 파일럿으로 성장하는 이야기로 파일럿들의 사랑과 우정을 그린다.

극중 션 리차드는 지진희의 동료인 외국인 기장의 역할로 출연하며 파일럿들이 성장해가는 이야기를 더욱 풍성하게 만들어줄 예정이다.

한 관계자는 션 리차드의 캐스팅에 대해 “해외를 드나드는 파일럿이라는 메인 테마를 가지고 있는 만큼, 외국인 조력자의 역할은 무척이나 중요한 역할이다. 한국말과 영어를 동시에 완벽히 구사하며 정통연기를 보여줄 수 있는 배우로는 션리차드 뿐이라고 생각했다. 션의 예전 작품을 보았을 때 부터 눈독들이고 있었다”라며 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.

션 리차드는 드라마 ‘제중원’에서 제중원의 초대원장 ‘알렌’역으로 출연해 신인답지 않은 능숙한 연기력으로 대중들의 시선을 사로 잡았다. 또한, ‘아테나: 전쟁의 여신’에서는 차승원의 충직한 부하로써 킬러 본색을 보였던 앤디 역으로 활약해 주목 받았다.

New article about CAPTAIN. cr to DC

A Korean-American actor named Sean Richard Dulake has been cast to work with Ji-Jin Hee and GHS. (This time, GHS's name is definitely in.) He plays Ji JInHee's colleague and also a foreign pilot. His casting would contribute towards making the story of CAPTAIN even more full and rich. An actor who can speak English and Korean fluently was requred for this role. Richard already received much praise for his acting work in Athena and in JaeJoongWon. (Sorry I could not bring over his pix but he was born in Korea to Korean mother and British father but grew up in United States--his birthday is June 9, 1984.)

New article about CAPTAIN. cr to DC

A Korean-American actor named Sean Richard Dulake has been cast to work with Ji-Jin Hee and GHS. (This time, GHS's name is definitely in.) He plays Ji JInHee's colleague and also a foreign pilot. His casting would contribute towards making the story of CAPTAIN even more full and rich. An actor who can speak English and Korean fluently was requred for this role. Richard already received much praise for his acting work in Athena and in JaeJoongWon. (Sorry I could not bring over his pix but he was born in Korea to Korean mother and British father but grew up in United States--his birthday is June 9, 1984.)

dear cheerkoo , sorry to cut your post , so Hye Sun was still on the list of FA, can't really wait for the confirmation of the cast that still confussing for us. but i do really curious bout that Korean-British boy named Richard, if he charming???,heheheh and i'll bet he's gonna comfort chatting with Hye Sun coz she was an easy going person and mostly can make the scene comfortable. all the best for Hye Sun ^^

I've been missing posting here and while I'm catching up on the updates on Hyesun I checked nate and she was no.1 top search today I guess it's because of her new tweet and the updates on "Please Captain" ..as the casts are slowly been revealed the more I'm anticipating it!.. :D :D

tahuux.jpg

--

if anyone are curious about Sean Richard this is his nate profile :) he's same age as Hyesun

257qhdj.jpg

anyway have a good day and thanks for all the updates SUNNIES! :)

I've been missing posting here and while I'm catching up on the updates on Hyesun I checked nate and she was no.1 top search today I guess it's because of her new tweet and the updates on "Please Captain" ..as the casts are slowly been revealed the more I'm anticipating it!..  

@minjee ~~ Sorry to cut your post. Thanks for the update. I'm glad that she is the most search artist today. I agree with you because she has lots of drama projects and of course her upcoming movie PT.  OMG!  w00t.gif  Sean Richard is so HANDSOME,  kekeke  sweatingbullets.gif I think he can collaborate well with our Hye Sun as per santy_minsun said and at the same time they were of same age .

@cheerkoo ~~ Thank you for the translation... Well, it really looks like our Hye Sun is still the female lead for "Please Captain" .. Because of  the previous news about this we can only confirm if Hye Sun is still included once she started the shooting...  :)

@natali ~~ thank you for bringing ove the news.. :) Waiting for the translation of our sis webby and cheerkoo. :)

@meow ~~ Thank you for the tweet.. As always our Hye Sun looks more prettier that everyone can't resist... :)

Have a nice day/evening to everyone

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks natali and hyesun4lyf for the Cosmo article.

I was going to summarize it as many of the information is not new. However, there is the way GHS says things that I felt deserves more than just summarization. Unfortunately, I won't have time to do so mayby until the weekend and, of course, after I see THEMU....keke.

Webby, if you have the tme, please feel free.

Thanks again.

Guest j-j-forever

@minjee ~~ Sorry to cut your post. Thanks for the update. I'm glad that she is the most search artist today. I agree with you because she has lots of drama projects and of course her upcoming movie PT.  OMG!  w00t.gif  Sean Richard is so HANDSOME,  kekeke  sweatingbullets.gif I think he can collaborate well with our Hye Sun as per santy_minsun said and at the same time they were of same age .

@cheerkoo ~~ Thank you for the translation... Well, it really looks like our Hye Sun is still the female lead for "Please Captain" .. Because of  the previous news about this we can only confirm if Hye Sun is still included once she started the shooting...  :)

@natali ~~ thank you for bringing ove the news.. :) Waiting for the translation of our sis webby and cheerkoo. :)

@meow ~~ Thank you for the tweet.. As always our Hye Sun looks more prettier that everyone can't resist... :)

Have a nice day/evening to everyone

Here is another photo, he is a gorgeous lad, hope is is also part of the Love web....

seanrichard13.jpg

Guest j-j-forever

Thanks for sharing j-j-forever.  I wish he's the lead.  He was born 1984 so he's GHS's age.  

@shehe, my exact thought as well, although Ji Jin Hee is good but in terms of Chemistry, I believe Sean will be awesome with GHS (For me It's like replacing my favorite Gukhwa and Yunhu, kidding! they are my greatest pair ever in Kdrama)

wub.gif

Here is another photo, he is a gorgeous lad, hope is is also part of the Love web....

*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing another photo  j-j-forever. I think Sean Richard resemble/look-a-like the Hollywood actor "Alec Baldwin" :o      I've watched his April 2011 FM in YT and he sang "Wonderful Tonight".  kekeke...  :D  I also wish that he would also be one of the love interest of our hye sun  :lol: Cross my fingers ... B)