Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

1319192562' post='17445511']

Hello Sunnies~

Happy Friday!

Happy THEMU day!   keke

I read in DC news clips that Ji Jin Hee is suppose to have love triangle with not only GHS but also the other main lady--Yoo Soo? (I don't know why I keep on forgetting her name,,,,) On top of that he is supposed to have daily run-ins with Lee Hani character.  Boy!  He will be surrounded by beautiful actresses...keke.

I wonder how it will play out....this time, GHS is NOT the object of attention by many male characters but she may be  among the pursuers....keke.

But I also hear that it is not mainly about the romance but mainly about the professional people committed to their work which involves the safety of the entire passengers.

I really like that. DC people also want that....they do not want a flimsy drama where the main focus is on romance and the work is the sideline.

The culture has really changed among women---just my guess...or is it just GHS fans?? or do I have backward thinking about Korea?? keke

Anyway, I also saw Ji JInHee in a drama called Spotlight with another famous actress (her name escapes me---she came out with Lee MinHo in Personal Taste). In that drama, there was hardly any romance but a hint of romance only. Also it was a very professional drama about the mentor (Ji JinHee) helping a very feisty reporter (the lady actress) become a even more courageous reporter who goes after her story even in the midst of danger. It was good and I really liked Ji Jin Hee in that drama but I kind of missed the lack of romance as well.

Well,,,I hope that Fly Again or Please Take Care of Me, Captain (PTCMC?) will have a good balance of romance and professional/personal development story line for the optimal viewer satisfaction.  keke   I also remember that GHS in Strongest Chilwoo hardly had but a hint of romance with the male main lead ERIC and it was kind of disappointing.....if you know what I mean??

Take care...

Cheerkoo, thank you for more update bout the other lead of Captain/ fly again. I m excited bout his pairing with hye sun. I haven't watched his drama untill reading this news, just started watching him in Dong Yi n im loving it. He is a really good actor n very charming. Really looking forward for more update n the drama itself :)All the best for fly again

Take care sunnie :)

Thanks for your support GHSforever. I felt that I have to say something to people that are used to bashing celebrities that can't even defend themselves like my GHS. I felt better after posting it & don't have regrets whatsoever. Now, I can sleep soundly. I went back to dramabean & to my surprise I have a "not so love letter"..lol..from one of them. I don't want to respond anymore because I already said my piece (although it always feels good to have the last say)- WINK!:wub:;) Now, after that we have more defending words for our Hye Sun from GHS soldiers:ph34r:  in that site. LOL :w00t::lol:

I went back and read some more of the comments and guess what our Sunnies defended her LOL I'm so proud to be a fan of her :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

If anyone has access to the article on Cosmopolitan November issue, please let me know.

Supposedly there are articles on not only GHS, but also on 2 idol members (I think one of them is Tacyon??),

Cha Seung (you know, Dok Go JIn from GREATest Love) as well as on Lee Hyo Ri.

I heard it from a DC member but no one has scanned the article.

I hope we can read it.

Thanks.

There is some type of secret conversation going on at DC---I have a feeling it is about CAPTAIN......hmmmm-----it is very frustrating not knowing or

not being there for that instant someone posted something and then erased it just like that!!!! Hmmmp~~

Guest hyesun4lyf

Thanks for your support GHSforever. I felt that I have to say something to people that are used to bashing celebrities that can't even defend themselves like my GHS. I felt better after posting it & don't have regrets whatsoever. Now, I can sleep soundly. I went back to dramabean & to my surprise I have a "not so love letter"..lol..from one of them. I don't want to respond anymore because I already said my piece (although it always feels good to have the last say)- WINK!:wub:;) Now, after that we have more defending words for our Hye Sun from GHS soldiers:ph34r:  in that site. LOL :w00t::lol:

Fellow SUNNIES!!! wub.gif

Wow.  That's all I can say.  Wow.  GHS is soooo fortunate to have fierce and loyal fans by her side.  I wouldn't want to be on any other side but this.wub.gif

The Dramabeans contributor must be scratching her head thinking "I thought this article was about JJH...???" huh.gif

Well, no one can put down our GHS without getting a piece of our minds.  To all Sunnies, daebok! 

That said, now we can move on, yay!  On to more news about "...Captain", The Mu, and GHS' Cosmo article that we need to get so we can post it here.  Can't wait.  Love GHS to the maxwub.gif including all her "tics".tongue.gif

Thanks cheerko for always keeping an eye on everything GHS straight from the Korean fans.

Hi, GHS fans! Just wanna say congratulations to GHS on her new drama! Not feeling Ji as her leading man coz he seems a bit too old for pretty GHS... but maybe the story calls for such an age gap between the 2 leads... will keep a lookout for this drama next year....

Cheers!

Hi, GHS fans! Just wanna say congratulations to GHS on her new drama! Not feeling Ji as her leading man coz he seems a bit too old for pretty GHS... but maybe the story calls for such an age gap between the 2 leads... will keep a lookout for this drama next year....

Cheers!

Hello Prissymom how are you? thanks for congratulationg our GHS for her new drama we really appreciate it :), I was really hoping that JHJ or Kim Jae Won would be her new leading man but i guess I have to wait :)

Have a nice day :)

Hello Sunnies!

Got this (just click on "this") article from Dramabeans.  It's about the male lead for the GHS' upcoming drama that we already know of but still worth reading.  Just don't read the comments if you don't want to get upset.  Or better yet, read the comments and post your own comments in defense of our lovely GHS.

Now, I've got get back to work.

Happy Saturday night/ Sunday to all.

Thank you so much hyesun4lyf  for the link to be able for us Sunnies to defend our GHS... Don't be upset to those antis coz as long as we Sunnies are all here we will PROTECT and DEFEND her...Instead of hating those antis lets include them in our prayers to enlighten their hearts and mind to let them know first who is Goo Hye Sun in person to realize that what their doing is not good.

@prissymom ~~ thanks for the congratulatory and vising our thread... You know what I'm also a lurker in your thread coz I also like JHJ since "My Only You" I would like to post in your thread but a little bit shy coz it seems that I cannot contribute much. :).   

Sorry to my MinSun sisters.. :)

Thanks to all Sunnies for all the updates... Really PROUD being an avid fan of GHS !!! :D

GHS Fighting !!! :wub:

티브이데일리 이예지 기자] 배우 이천희가 SBS 새 수목드라마 ‘부탁해요, 캡틴’의 캐스팅 물망에 올랐다.

24일 오전 SBS의 한 관계자는 티브이데일리에 “‘부탁해요, 캡틴’에 출연 예정이었던 엠블랙의 이준이 하차, 이천희가 출연하게 됐다”고 전했다.

이어 “당초 ‘플라이 어게인’으로 알려진 드라마 제목은 최근 ‘부탁해요, 캡틴’으로 확정, 오는 주말 첫 촬영에 돌입한다”고 덧붙였다.

또한 엠블랙의 소속사 측 역시 “이준의 캐스팅이 확정된 것은 아니었다”며 “아마 11월 쯤 확정되지 않을까 싶다”고 덧붙였다.

이천희는 밝은 성격의 관제사 역할을 맡아 극의 흥미를 더할 것으로 보인다.

한편 ‘부탁해요, 캡틴’은 열정과 패기로 똘똘 뭉친 부조종사가 파일럿으로 성장하는 내용을 그린 작품으로 배우 지진희, 구혜선, 유선 등이 출연한다. 오는 2012년 1월 4일 첫방송 될 예정.

[티브이데일리 이예지 기자 <U>news@tvdaily.co.kr</U>/사진=티브이데일리 DB]

Cre DCKu

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies~

Natali, thanks for the article....basically, it says that Lee Joon (of MBlAQ) has bowed out of CAPTAIN.

But, strangely, it also says that Lee Joon has not confirmed and may confirm by November.

http://gall.dcinside...3499&page=1=

There is a big discussion going on in DC----that GHS is no longer part of CAPTAIN.

Someone checked a source caleed ?M-Gal? which did not list GHS's name at all but instead had Yoon Jung Hee as the main lead.

I don't know if this is all true, but this is what is being discussed.

Actually DC is very happy that GHS is no longer part of the drama--if that is true.

Even goddessku is part of the discussion and she seems to be agreeing with it.

They feel that ever since an actor who is from SiduxQ came into the drama, that particular agency is pushing for their own? At least that is the gist of it.

In the article that natali posted above, Lee Joon is out and Lee ChunHee is in. I wonder if Lee Chun Hee is part of SidusQ??

I saw in Dramawiki that both Lee ChunHee and Ji JinHee are part of N.O.A. Entertainment. I wonder if Yoon Jung Hee is also part of NOA Entertainment.as well?

Does anyone know if NOA Entertainment is another name for Sidus?

Sue, thank you for the translation of the article posted by Natali regarding Captain. It gives me an uneasy feeling, very similar to the situation with AD when WuZun dropped out of the picture. I was so looking forward to our HS participating in this drama. Up until the 24th, which is Monday in Korea, there are articles that still list her as being the female lead and partner to Ji JinHee, so I wonder what could have happened to cause all the confusion. Very sad and unsettling news. However if, in fact it is all true, there must be a good reason why, and I suppose I have to trust that it happened for the best. Until it's confirmed, though, I still have my fingers crossed... :tears:

Also, it seems N.O.A. Entertainment has changed their name to Fantagio, which houses both actors, as you mentioned, Lee Chun Hee and Jin Ji Hee as well as some other famous actors such as Gong Yoo and Jung Il Woo. However, it seems that Star M is the talent agency of actress Yun Jung Hee. I don't know if there is any connection between N.O.A. aka Fantagio and Sidus Q, although it's quite possible since a few of the actors are listed under both agencies. Can anyone confirm this? It's a little complicated.

Guest shamarsha

Thanks Sue for translation ^_^

Actually, no hurt feeling for me if it is true or not. if HS is in..i will happy to know that she would be able to collaborates with senior actors (which is great) and if she's out, i'm still happy because my dream of an hot+great+single actor to be partner with her rise again then....LOL. i just hope the news won't come like this, so confusing >.<. Hope the right news will come later...All the best for our shiny girl :)

HELLO SUNNIES!

@cheerkoo... i don't think noa ent. is another name for sidus and all the while i thought JJH is under sidus..i didn't know he left sidus already..and with GHS NOT IN tcomc i don't know but i feel relieved im not sad at all.. and oh im so happy because you are rooting for PKW too..hehe have you seeen the BTS EPI 7 when they were playing i think with their cellphone..he was seated by RK first but when DC left he move to sit beside GHS..i so love those unguarded moments..

Thank you again for always providing us with those updates..

@prissymom...hehe i think our wish will be granted..who knows with GHS out of tcomc and is JHJ almost finished with his drama in china..then maybe his comeback drama in korea will be with GHS..i know a lot of sunnies too that wants JHJ to be paired up with GHS..

@shamarsha..we have the same sentiments..but really YG never confirmed anyway yet..so whatever the real news is i hope it will come out soon..

TO ALL THE SUNNIES IM SO THANKFUL that there's a lot of us who supports and defends GHS..that blog that started the article on JJH never like GHS and KHJ..she probably didn't know that GHS INTERNATIONAL FANS have grown this much..i remember from before there were only a few of us who would defend her on that blog that is why i stop reading from that blog..now im really happy that it is not only KHJ fans who can defend their idol(that is why im jealous of him because his fans are really so active) but we the sunnies have learned not to just keep quiet but say our piece when we needed too..

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sorry Sunnies that I am posting un-confirmed news about CAPTAIN drama.

But it is kind of interesting.

Perhaps later I will review in more detail what DC members are talking about and post the summary....

But basically, many are upset that Lee Joon of MBLAQ is out--since the drama will air when students are on vacation, they feel that a drama would do better with an idol's presence.

Many DC members do not like the fact that both director and writer for this drama are very new and they can be more easily influcenced by the more powerful agencies like SidusQ and etc. They wonder if that is part of the reason for the title change and they feel that bigger and powerful agencies can also change the essence of the script to suit their actors as well. That seems to be the biggest ccomplaint. They gave one example of the drama Rippley where Gang HyeJung;s role somehow diminished in that drama. (I saw a little bit of Rippley and lost interest but Gang's character was a bit of "puff"??) They also feel that YG's lack of care for its actors may be another factor.

We still have to wait and see what is the real story but goddessku just posted in DC that GHS's manager checked in (not registered) at the CAPTAIN Official Cafe.

That cute and nice young man with glasses who is GHS's new manager--his name is Kim Yun Sung...keke

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123503&page=1&bbs=

Thanks Sunnies for all the news.

I would be sad if GHS is out of this new drama. I admit I want to see her on TV a lot. I'm trying to keep my optimism by this saying,"things happen for a reason":D It's scary to think that agencies do have a lot of influence on dramas esp. when the writer & director are young & new. That means they can decide who will have a lead in this drama, who is out & who will be in, etc. I've always been wondering if GHS & YG have confirmed her in this drama. Perhaps YG has been protecting GHS all along?..not to be in the middle & be swallowed by those big sharks/influential people in Kdrama industries? Hmm just my thought. I wouldn't want that to happen to our Hye Sun. I would certainly follow closely to whatever developments ahead.

Yeah! I would love to see KHJ & GHS together as lead in a drama. :wub:

Hello Sunniez~

Thanks for all updates and esp. sue for all the translation. Captain/ Fly Again should start filming very soon, I hope more concrete news about Hyesun's being casted would have an official announcement. I can understand the concern from DC. Being casted in this large-scale production, I think all Sunniez would want YG/ production company would do more promotion on that esp. if HS is the female lead. And it seems strange to use relatively new director & writer for such scaled production. Anyways, I think we would support Hyesun no matter what. Let's hope/ pray for the best! ;)

Jiro updated on his qq weibo this afternoon with this pic and said: Guess what I am doing?. Many fans guessed that he was doing the voice over for AD, I think so too. What do you all think? ;)

460.jpg?w=460&h=616

Have a great week ahead! :D

Does anyone know if NOA Entertainment is another name for Sidus?

found this:

NOA Entertainment was established in October 2008 and is sponsored by iHQ, the headquarter of Sidus HQ, and through active cooperation the company will set a new management system so that their actors and actresses can make the most out of their characteristics.

NOA says, “NOA means Network of Asia, and the company is making efforts to develop their managing skills not only in Korea but also in Asia.”

credit: http://holic7878.wordpress.com/2009/01/page/2/

edit: N.O.A. entertainment is now known as fantagio, houses big names such as jeon do yeon, ha jung woo. both Ji Jin Hee and Lee Chun Hee are under it as well.

HELLO SUNNIE!

General organizing Channel TV Special Projects countries of Korea.

Arirang Fantasy 2011

Participation Date: Mon, October 24, 2011 - Sun, 20 November 2011

participation target: the world anyone who calls you 'Arirang' the appearance of After recording, U * CC Be: December 1, 2011, your songs are born to the world by Arirang. http://tv.chosun.com/event.html [Arirang Fantasy two thousand and eleven] Guidance for Korean recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNOi0DqEF8 [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] English Guidance for Recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_XTG08Pdw&feature=related Intro Speech Ku Hye Sun YouTube Sharing HTTP : / / www.youtube.com / user / TVchosun # p/a/u/1/emwZxL9S3xI [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] MV - Arirang Song with Subtitles in English http://www.youtube.com/user/TVchosun # P / a/u/2/HSFbgOLMyvY

CRE.dc gallery

OMG Im sorry i don't know how to transfer the video here but i just watched it at youtube and our HYESUN WAS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH and SINGING ARIRANG SONG..

HELLO SUNNIE!

Arirang Fantasy 2011

participation target: the world anyone who calls you 'Arirang' the appearance of After recording, U * CC Be: December 1, 2011, your songs are born to the world by Arirang. http://tv.chosun.com/event.html [Arirang Fantasy two thousand and eleven] Guidance for Korean recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNOi0DqEF8 [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] English Guidance for Recording http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_XTG08Pdw&feature=related Intro Speech Ku Hye Sun YouTube Sharing HTTP : / / www.youtube.com / user / TVchosun # p/a/u/1/emwZxL9S3xI [Arirang Fantasy 2,011] MV - Arirang Song with Subtitles in English http://www.youtube.com/user/TVchosun # P / a/u/2/HSFbgOLMyvY

CRE.dc gallery

OMG Im sorry i don't know how to transfer the video here but i just watched it at youtube and our HYESUN WAS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH and SINGING ARIRANG SONG..

OMG!!!:D  her voice when she's speaking english was very very very cuteeeeeeeee!! like a girl 12y old...:lol:

Guest eunhye05

Wow! Thank you Prettywiz for bringing that over! This looks like an AWESOME project! If I could sing well i'd love to join!

http://tv.chosun.com/event_eng.html  All you have to do is upload a video of you singing the "Arirang" song just like how GHS did. This is the first time I'm hearing her speak in straight English! Cute! :D

I also love her voice when she sang the song. Enchanting as always. How cool that she's the sole actress/singer chosen to spearhead this! Just shows how people really see her as an influential Hallyu Star! Fighting GHS! Hoping for more global projects like this for her!

HELLO SUNNIE!

Arirang Fantasy 2011

CRE.dc gallery

OH Thank you for sharing this. I watch it & GHS is getting better with her english, sounds clear to me. This lady is really amazing. She tries to improve herself on everything & never stop trying. That's the spirit!:wub: This is why she's my inspiration.