Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi Earthprincess!

Yes, that is correct as far as we know.

Out of friendship, not only Daniel Choi but also GHS's YoSool Friends like Suh Hyun JIn and Lim JaeGyu and one more friend all participated in Peach Tree.

I finally saw the ending of Epi 7 as well as the preview for the next week's drama.

So, as I figured, GuMiHo project has been let go. Of course, it seems that Bae and Han and Yoo wanted to postpone the project, BUT, that is not what Gu Jak wanted to do at all. His people and he need that musical show right now. It was so funny and endearing to see GU Jak and Hong Jae's friendhip as they commiserate together at the steps of the building. But then Hong Jay seems to have an idea when GU Jak says that all he needs is the production money as he has everything else...the staff, the script, the song. (That sounded just like what GHS said in her interview about Peach Tree---she needed the production fee since she had everything else. keke)

The preview: Gu Jak cries on the floor and tells the staff that GuMiHo project has been cancelled. Go is asking Yoo if he will regret his decision. He says no. Go tell him that he has thown away people's dreams in order to earn money. Yoo asks if dream is more important than money and we see that Go's facial reaction to Yoo is that she is frustrated by him.... Hong is hugging Go who is tearful. He tells her "Let us start fast" (hmmmm, what is he talking about?) Then we see Go lying on the bed (I am not sure if she is sleeping or if she is allowing what is about to occur) and Hong is leaning down to kiss her. (I wondered for a second if Go  and Hong are starting the love lesson that Hong was talking to her about??---keke--or maybe something else??)  Anyway, we have to wait until next week----(so sad!!!)

Guest hyesun4lyf

you are most welcome my dear chinggu! :wub:  and DOMO ARIGATO for all you positive view of our dear princess! only people w/ good heart and w/ good head can appreciate her intuition/insight. I see/define her reasoning simple yet profound and that have a good effect on others (including her antis) if they only  allow theimselves to low down their pride and prejudice against her. She is exercising her "free will" and "freedom of speech" pretty good! In this dire world where a large number of people focus their life in money & fame, this girl who is possessing already a stunning natural beauty, but do not allow her physical appearance to be more visible, instead she let her inner personality to be more radiant~a beauty that can never surpass by any branded  or elegant clothing! Indeed, the man who  fall for her can rightfully say "Feels like I have everything in this world. I must be a lucky man. When we are together,with you it's happiness..." :wub:

Hye Sun Deabak!

Wow! This thread is moving fast like a bullet.  Note to self: check daily or you will be doing more back-tracking...:sweatingbullets:  I can just imagine all these wonderful Sunnies with fingers flying over the keyboards cheerfully willing to sacrifice their dinnertime just to share their thoughts, insights, translations, pictures, videos, spoiler, recaps, reviews, admiration, inspiration...:wub:

Guys, have you compared this thread with the other soompi threads?  I have.  This is one of the better if not the best thread there is in terms of fan contributions.  One page will talk about the drama, the next will be about her movie, then someone will talk about how awe-inspiring her interviews are, then another will be thrilled about her tweets, then we see pics upon pics that we never get tired of looking at, then some will make fan-made videos...:wub:  Truly I can't get enough of this thread.

Thanks to dear hana for those encouraging words.  Take care always, dear chinggu.

To eunhye05, you were just hilarious and funny with your recaps.  I love this part the best:  - RK and YJ in the car - *Blank face* i don't know what's happening here.

And of course to cheerko, meow13, GHSforever and to all who contributed mostly regarding the drama...mwah!:wub:

Ok, this feels like an acceptance speech for an Oscars award.  It's getting cheesy.  I've to go.  Guess what I'm doing next?  BACKTRACKING for that Cosmo article still..:D

Good Sunday everyone!

Guest eunhye05

Guys, have you compared this thread with the other soompi threads?  I have.  This is one of the better if not the best thread there is in terms of fan contributions.  One page will talk about the drama, the next will be about her movie, then someone will talk about how awe-inspiring her interviews are, then another will be thrilled about her tweets, then we see pics upon pics that we never get tired of looking at, then some will make fan-made videos...:wub:  Truly I can't get enough of this thread.

Thanks hyesun4lyf! i also did a bit of backreading and even if ive read everything before revisitng all HyeSun's interviews, pictures and video clips, articles never get old. You're just constantly reminded of the great person that she is. If only soompi had a way to better organize everything though like a blog. hehe. That would make it easier to revisit what we want to check. hihi. Then again many Sunnies have their own GHS blogs where everything is tagged for easier navigation. I checked those out too whenever i can but im here most of the time. hehe. :D

I met a Korean patient last night & was able to ask him if he & his family watch KDramas. Guess what? He & his wife also are fans of GHS! They are in their 60's. He's a judge & his wife is an artist, a writer I think. They said that GHS's fans are mostly intellectuals & people that appreciates arts. :w00t:hahaha! :wub: I'm so loving it! I feel like I'm one of the packs. He said they're proud to be GHS fans & they're daughter records the TheMu for them so they could watch it. His wife also added that most people that don't appreciate GHS are those who are shallow & superficial. ooohh..coming from a very dignified family. I'm so proud that I'm a GHS fan. I would like to thank all the intellectual Sunnies for their hardwork & dedication! Kudos!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

One quick thing that I forgot to mention from epi 7:

The scene where Hong Jay is telling Go EB that she has to experience love in its fullest extent in order to live as actress....

He tells Go EunBi that love is not as glamorous and happy and bright like the musical stage. At times it will be thousand times painful and stressful and that Go would need courage to face it. But then Hong adds that no matter what love will make you feel alive. By looking at her expression of uncertainty at that statement by Hong (look at e third screen cap pix by meow13), Go does not look convinced that she thinks it would be good to try falling in love when such pain follows it. That is when Go says that there are other says to feel alive--like washing corpses....kekekek::D 

Did you get that??

As far as the epi 7 goes, Go really has no interest in experiencing love as Hong is trying to coach her to do (whether it has professional or personal motive remains to be seen!! :D  )   All that she really wants to experience is going up on the stage and going through the process of creating something brand new and musical.

But, as I posted before, Go says she agree that she should try....She answered like she should look into studying the topic. :D

Guest Fanderay

I noticed in the preview for E8 that Hong's hair is wet.  I'm pretty sure he went to shower, and EB fell asleep while she waited for him (or something like that).  It's still a bit of a strange scenario, but they're sort of strange people.

I don't think they'll end up kissing in that scene, but in general this drama is very unpredictable!  The gumiho musical has to be picked up again, but how is that going to happen? And whats going to happen with the seven lovebirds?

I think the kiss will happen......Hong will kiss the pillow!!! hahaha! EB will probably wake up in time to cover herself with something. With Hong's character here, he acts what he wants even in front of people. Like the train kiss, the head kiss in the swing, the hug in the sidewalk, putting his arm around her in the zoo & when he wants to talk to EB on that dancing scene or when EB tries to gobble up the beer he will surely pursue her no matter what. His feelings for her is unstoppable. He's same as Jun Pyo character in BOF. AHWWWW!!!! I love these men for EB & Jandi. Love TheMu & BOF!!!

I am so glad there is another article, which is similar to the one sue posted before saying that The Musical is a good drama though its rating is low

‘더 뮤지컬’ 낮은시청률? 그래도 좋은 드라마! <--- "The Musical" low ratings? Still a good drama! (by Google translation)

내일신문 원문 기사전송 2011-10-17 15:21

thumb_dkban201110150900081518.jpg

금요드라마 '더 뮤지컬'이 한자리대 시청률을 기록하고 있지만, 드라마의 퀄리트 면에서는 어느 드라마보다 훌륭한다. 그래서 다소 낮은 시청률이 아쉽다.

15일 시청률 조사회사 AGB닐슨미디어리서치에 따르면 14일 SBS 금요드라마 '더 뮤지컬'이 전국기준 4.0%을 기록했다.

이 날 방송에서는 고은비(구혜선 분)와 홍재이(최다니엘 분)이 동물원 데이트를 즐기는 모습이 방송돼 보는 이들을 웃음짓게 했다.

' 더 뮤지컬'은 동 시간대 유일한 드라마지만 주 1회 방송되는데다 방송시간대도 금요일 늦은 밤이어서 낮은 시청률을 기록 할 수밖에 없다는 것이 방송관계자들의 의견이다. 낮은인지도에 열악한 방송시간대가 그들의 발목을 잡고 있다는 것.

한편 '더 뮤지컬'은 일부 사전제작된 드라마로 한편의 뮤지컬 무대를 만들기 위한 사람들의 땀과 열정을 주옥같은 뮤지컬 명곡들과 함께 펼쳐 보이는 본격 뮤지컬 드라마다.

[연예부 홍아란인턴기자]

Cre http://news.nate.com/view/20111017n17320

-----------------------

111017 The Musical Ep07 making

fd1d48db.jpg

Cre SBS

I agree. The MU, inspite of its low rating, still a good drama for me. Not being biased for GHS. Although I admit, I watched it mostly because of GHS. But even if it's not played by GHS, I can say that this drama is so much worth watching.

I don't know, but I really want to see a hot passionate kiss between EB and one of the main male lead here (YJ or HJ). For HJ, we saw his hot kiss with Bae, and why not with EB? Lol....But seeing EB character here, who is tomboyish, and lively, Im afraid she's not into that. She knows how to keep distance with those gents...Although Im still wishing she will given up later...

Thanks all for the update...I really happy to see this thread moving very fast with all good news...wub.gifwub.gif

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!!

I remember a tweet by a woman who seems to work for one of the broadcasting companies. She was reviewing dramas which will be airing soon and one of the dramas that she previewed was THEMUSICAL. She said in her tweet that she saw Choi Daniel and GHS kiss. She said it was so hot that she woke up that night sweating....kekeke,,,do you guys remember that? Whether that will happen on epi8 or maybe she was not telling the truth?? We have to wait--so sad!!!

I thank you for the article meow13!!

It is the same reporter Hong AhRan. At any rate, I really appreciate reporter like her---She said it is such a pity about the rating because the QUALITY of the drama is SUPERB compared to any other dramas!!!!

금요드라마 '더 뮤지컬'이 한자리대 시청률을 기록하고 있지만, 드라마의 퀄리트 면에서는 어느 드라마보다 훌륭한다.

THEMU needs that type of promotion!!

Thanks everyone!!

Hyesun's tweet, this time she tweet a pic of Bhab! :w00t:

'밥'이와 '감자'입니다. 밥이가 요즘 외로움을 타는데요. 여자친구가 필요합니다. 감자는 몸집이 너무 큰 남자친구거든요ㅎ yfrog.com/kjkogffj yfrog.com/h719ohyj

65a49e5e.jpg

0aef5630.jpg

@koohs 17 Oct 2011 20:46

hello sunnies ..

thank you for the updates...

meow thank you for the making of the ep 07 and thank you for the tweets of noona .....

Sue thanks for the summary and for the translations ....

really ... the GooHyeSun's thread is the best of soompi ...

Guest hyesun4lyf

I noticed in the preview for E8 that Hong's hair is wet.  I'm pretty sure he went to shower, and EB fell asleep while she waited for him (or something like that).  It's still a bit of a strange scenario, but they're sort of strange people.

I don't think they'll end up kissing in that scene, but in general this drama is very unpredictable!  The gumiho musical has to be picked up again, but how is that going to happen? And whats going to happen with the seven lovebirds?

Isn't there another character still to appear in the coming episodes?  She'll be romantically involved or just a friend of HJ from New York with good vocal pipes as well....from what I could remember from earlier posts of TheMu thread.  I think the actress is the one from Pure 19...the gf of SJS??? 

Good Morning Sunnies :D I just finished watching The Making of Ep.7 for the gazillionth time, thank you Meow!! The interactions between CD and HS are so adorable! They seem to laugh a lot and are very comfortable around each other, and I love how cute CD and his antics are, especially when he's around her. :wub: I once saw him on an episode of Happy Together with the cast of BFB and of course that was a formal taping and all but for the most part he was pretty quiet, even when the hosts were trying to draw things out of him. I think HS just has a knack for making people around her comfortable and show their true colors when she's around.

And hyesun4lyf, I believe you're right - I remember reading about So Young Chu (sp?) making an apperance in this drama as JY's former girlfriend, and coincidentally she did play SJS's former gf in Pure 19. I can't imagine the turn of events with the addition of another loveline!! Wow.... a lot to anticipate :lol:

Have a great week, thank you all for your hard work and contributions to the thread, and see you on Friday!

Hello Sunnies :)

Happy Monday just want to Thank everybody for good compliment regarding my MV I really appreciate them :)

GHS is so cute thanks for the tweet

@meow BTS episode 7 is so cute :)

Have a great evening Sunnies :)

update :)

Episode 7 english sub is up :)

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/7/The_Musical/?ap=1

enjoy off to watch it now :)

297203_266218750083747_218435574862065_707899_1221074318_n.jpg                                                  

VERY VERY  BEAUTIFUL                                                                                                                                    

*quoted image*                                                  

VERY VERY  BEAUTIFUL                                                                                                                                    

really ... is very beautiful !!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hyesun's tweet, this time she tweet a pic of Bhab! :w00t:

'밥'이와 '감자'입니다. 밥이가 요즘 외로움을 타는데요. 여자친구가 필요합니다. 감자는 몸집이 너무 큰 남자친구거든요ㅎ yfrog.com/kjkogffj yfrog.com/h719ohyj

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

@koohs 17 Oct 2011 20:46

They are Bhap and GhamJa. These days, Bhap seems to be lonely and I think he needs a girlfriend. GhamJa is a enormously big boyfriend. (Is she referring to GhamJa as her boy-friend? No, No, it cannot be so...these dogs are her sons..keke)

Thanks meow13!!

Lately, most of her twitter postings are about her and her dogs. She's a very loving person, and seeing her holding those dogs makes me worried too. Does she like, missing something? She wants a real bf maybe? Well, I believe, she has many suitors. And by showing this pics, maybe she also wants to show that she's not lonely. She's happy for being single and all those suitors shall wait until she decides to be settled. Anyway. Im just too much of reading something. Seeing her happy, makes me happy too...

Thanks all sunnies for sharing GHS news....