Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Good Evening/morning Sunnies :)

GHS really surprises me today what a beautiful young lady, elegant, and what a poise she's like a porcelain doll :)

sunnies thanks for all the pictures, video and translation I really appreciate them all :)

The Musical episode 6 tomorrow/today I cant wait :)

GHS love always

WOW! So much words to describe her. What a foxy lady! Very elegant, dignified, classy & beautiful. While the rest were wearing black..our GHS stands out from everyone. Good choice of clothes...the legs wow! killer! She can be a respectable daughter or daughter-in-law, wife of a high ranking person in a country. Can be a first lady, princess, empress etc. hahahaha! Very tasty & fashionable too.

i like your posts., GHS really amaze us in her unique taste and choice, she really surpass everyone in that outfit without too much effort in her part.

everyone really looking at her ( and some male audiences really drooling hehehe) with so much amazement in their eyes and envy of course.... such a true goddess...

hope it will continue everyday ... to see her in tv drama and newspaper....

everyone see her leaves in awe and a smile on face, coz her bright aura radiates with everyone and thus everyone surround her

get also the positive vibes she has.

thanks

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

One of many reporters at BIFF red carpet affair noticed GHS's dress and the back of the dress....keke---there is a bit of sexiness to that particular dress.

The zipper goes all the way down--basically the dress comes off very easily from the back....The reporter calls it the million dollar? backside.

http://news.nate.com.../20111006n34179

포토엔]구혜선 ‘백만불짜리 뒤태’

(sorry but I cannot seem to bring over the pix of the front and back of the dress...keke

There was another article posted by goddessku (I cannot remeber the dc page----sorry) where the reporter gathered many actresses dresses for the red carpet event. The reporter made GHS' pic the biggest and the other actressess in small sizes.....keke

201110070016511003_1.jpg

---

[bIFF] 지앙 웬리 “구혜선 감독, 만나보고 싶다”

I dunno who she is, an actor maybe? but (she is a very famous awarding winning actress in China, her husband is a well-known director) she said she wanted to meet our HS if there is a chance, Sue?

39f43f65928bbbc7c34bb95a09ac054c.jpg

[이정현 기자] 10월7일 부산 센텀시티 프레스센터 기자회견장에서는 제16회 부산국제영화제 뉴커런츠 심사위원 기자회견이 열렸다. 이 자리에는 심사위원장 욘판 감독을 비롯해 배우 오다기리조, 오정완(영화사 봄 대표), 올리비에 페르(로카르노영화제 집행위원장), 배우 지앙 웬리가 참석했다.

중국의 감독이자 배우인 지앙 웬리는 ‘최근 배우들이 영화연출에 뛰어드는 경우가 많다. 이번에는 구혜선 감독이 복숭아나무라는 작품을 선보였다. 이런 분들과 만나 이야기해볼 요는 없는가?’라는 질문에 “매우 영광스러운 기회라고 생각한다”며 말문을 열었다.

이어 “심사위원이라는 자격으로 왔지만 스스로 공부를 하러 (부산국제영화제에)왔다고 생각하고 있다. 기회가 된다면 구혜선 감독을 만나 이야기를 나눠보고 싶다”며 만나보고픈 자신의 생각을 밝혔다.

지앙 웬리는 뒤이어 배우가 영화연출을 하게 되면, 연기를 해왔기 때문에 배우에 대한 이해도는 높지만 다른 부분을 조절하는 것은 부족할 가능성이 크다고 전했다.

한편 부산국제영화제 뉴커런츠는 아시아 신인감독 발굴을 위한 프로그램이다. 총 12개국 13편의 작품이 출품 됐다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20111007n09285

---

Just rough translation from google, but it seems Hong Jae seonsaeng-nim came to support Eun Bi? :P

[포토] 최다니엘, '구혜선 감독 응원하러 부산 왔어요'

http://news.nate.com/view/20111006n35714

Thanks for the updates Sunnies :wub:

Edit: Thanks sammi02 for clarification :)

Guest frances143

Thank you so much sunnies for all the updates!:)

I's so happy seeing GHS in BIFF event, she's  really pretty.

She's consistently showing her legs nowadays  and I LOVE IT.:)

HAPPY MUSICAL DAY

Hello Sunnies :D Thank you much for all the pictures from BIFF where our HS looked chic and elegant in her short dress and heels and just exuded pure beauty, the rare kind, like Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn. Her smile was absolutely radiant and I see a definite change in her fashion sense - she now wears outfits that are more feminine, modest yet flirty, and I enjoy seeing her in colors other than black. This year Tablo's wife Kang Hye Jung walked the red carpet in a tuxedo instead :lol: Looks like HS cut her hair too - kind of kept the length long but tapered and layered it and the bangs are long and swept to the side. I see that Choi Daniel was also in attendance and he looked so dapper and handsome in his tux! Would love to see a picture of the two of them together since he technically did act in her Peach Tree movie which is being screened, right, not to mention the fact that the two of them together are SO CUTE!!! :wub: Looking forward to FRIDAY, Ep. 6 and I thank you all in advance for your hard work!!!! Have a great weekend!

yay, My Morning Friday was so beautifull looking all the sunniez and minsunerz posting all the picture of our beloved princess Goo Hye Sun @ BIFF and my opinion bout her were SHE MORE THAN GEORGEOUS , SHE WAS THE GODDESS SHE WAS SO EXQUISITE. I love her dress from head to toe ,the colour was suit with her flawless skin and it make her skin was shinny in that night. Her dress just like an executive woman but elegant and of course beautifull. i think i can ask her permission to copy that dress for my office dress,

^_^

same with all of you , i think she will wear her suit again but yet we all wrong coz nowadays i think our Princess want to looks feminim again but anything she wear she always pretty for me coz she has a beauty inside and outside. i think all the man were drolling to see her killer legs and it was so damn sexy. ;)

wish the best for Peach Tree Director Goo Hye Sun, u were the Sexy Director that i've ever seen.

and if i'm not wrong one of member SHINWA Kim Dong Wan was invited too, well i think Hye Sun and Dong Wan will reunite coz they were best friend and watch out man The SEXY DIRECTOR will pass the way.

w00t.gifw00t.gif

GOO HYE SUN hwaiting ^^

Happy The Musical Day! :D

e9b17784.jpg

a08f9fff.jpg

bb51b4e4.jpg

26c03b80.jpg

00b61b25.jpg

Cre SBS

Thanks dewimoar for the news

Jiang Wenli is a famous chinese actress / producer / director, and I think that's why she want to meet Hye Sun who also has multi roles similar to her. She is one of the jury for the New Wave Currents Award of BIFF 2011

default.jpg?v=4e8e83ae

111007 TV Daily - Ku Hye Sun @ BIFF Opening Ceremony  

Cre TV Daily

More The Musical Stills

3c175ddd.jpg

1c3a6b7e.jpg

da97d137.jpg

e1064ac2.jpg

Cre SBS

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Bad news Sunnies!

I just read some posts in the DC--it appears that there was a major problem with viewing GHS's movie, PEACH TREE.

They tried to run it three times and it did not work...

I am not sure what exactly was the problem--whether the movie itself had a problem or the machine that shows the film was the problem...

I hear people saying that GHS apologized to the audience.

that she was tearful and very upset.

I really hope that the problem gets fixed fast for the next viewing.

I also hear dc saying that the first viewing would have determined the issue of distribution of the movie---that is just so terrible what happend.:tears:

I hope we hear more as to what happened soon.

There isn't any news in the news portal as of yet about the problem at BIFF except that GHS is humilated.

Some tweets that were posted in DC pages say that  the first 15 min of the movie that was shown was very good.

Why does it have to happen!!

Please FIX the problem RIGHT AWAY!!

All I could do was to go to Yahoo Rival and vote for GHS!!:wub:

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201110&rcd=7175&cd=219

Director GHS-ssi!!!  Be Brave and Fighting!!!

Guest francia1980

Bad news Sunnies!

I just read some posts in the DC--it appears that there was a major problem with viewing GHS's movie, PEACH TREE.

I am not sure what exactly was the problem--whether the movie itself had a problem or the machine that shows the film was the problem...

I also hear dc saying that the first viewing would have determined the issue of distribution of the movie---that is just so terrible what happend.:tears:

There isn't any news in the news portal as of yet about the problem at BIFF except that GHS is humilated.

Some tweets that were posted in DC pages say that  the first 15 min of the movie that was shown was very good.

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=7175&cd=219

Ohh,  I'm so sad to hear this info. Hope they will fix the problem right away.

GHS fighting .

Guest minjee

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=122930&page=1&bbs=

Thank you goddessku!

Thanks to all the Sunnies for all your posts and sentiments! Love this forum!!

Goddessku posted that Yoo Ah In also was at BIFF and it was his birthday. Yoo's manager tweeted that his guest was

GHS and she sang Happy Birthday for him.

keke

=====================

Regarding GHS's tweet with her pix as a baby:

koohs 구혜선

왼쪽아이가 전데요. 감사하게도 건강히 자라나 오늘을 살고있습니다. 그리고 여기 www.1004people.com 여러분들의 도움이 필요한 아이가 있습니다.투병중인 '서드커'에게 오늘을.또 내일을.주세요. yfrog.com/o0vznm

The kid on the left is me. Thankfully I grew up healthy that I am still living today. And, here (she posted that website www. 1004people.com).

There is a child who needs your help. His name is Sudka and he is struggling daily from an illness. Please give him today and tomorrow.

She tweeted about this baby before. The website is in Korean. But he is from Mongolia and came to KOrea to receive treatment for leukemia. Mongolian media helped raise money to bring him to Korea but it appears that he is unable to receive the medical benefit. So, the website exists to motivate the 'people' to help the little Sudka. I also did not get to see the website in a detailed way yet....Sudka is a baby...I will take a look later...

Oh yes! I saw Yoo Ah In's pics from BIFF last night and he was all :D smiles @ the red carpet!~~ so Hyesun sang happy birthday for him? how sweet! ^^ I'm glad their good friends ever since Strongest Chil woo days :D It's nice to see Choi Daniel supporting Hyesun and I also saw Nam Sang Mi and Ryu Duk Hwan walking together at the red carpet~~and also about Hyesun's latest tweet~~ Hyesun really is so down to earth she has a golden heart~~such an Angel! :D but about the problems with "Peach tree" is sooo sad poor Hyesun! :( :( I hope the fix it ASAP so PEACH TREE will be shown and see another great creation of Hyesun....awwww! :(

부산영화제, 굴욕의 구혜선 복숭아나무 첫상영 불발

155o0mh.jpg

[문화저널21 문성식기자] 10월 6일 개막식을 치룬 제16회 부산국제영화제의 상영 첫날인 7일 오후 4시 30분 CGV 센텀시티 스타리움에서 상영 예정이었던 영화배우 출신 구혜선 감독의 샴쌍둥이 이야기를 다룬 영화 '복숭아나무'가 예기치 못했던 영사사고로 인해 상영이 중단되는 사고가 발생했다.

이에 당일 관객과의 대화(Geust Visit)가 예정되어 있던 구혜선 감독이 직접 나와 관객들에 대해 양해를 구하며 4시 51분경 재상영을 시도했다.

그러나 첫번째 상영때와 마찬가지로 영화 시작후 15분경 시점에 동일한 화면 이상을 보이며 재상영 역시 실패로 돌아갔다.

관객들이 술렁이는 가운데 부산국제영화제 한국영화 프로그래머가 나와 전액 환불 조치 등을 안내하였으나 서울에서 멀리 KTX를 타고 온 관객들은 어떡하냐는 등 흥분한 관객들은 여기저기서 술렁이며 불만을 제기하기도 하였다.

해당 프로그래머는 "아직 정확한 상황이 파악되지 않았다며 이번 사태에 대해 전액 환불조치하겠으며, 추후 무료 재상영등을 고려하겠다"고는 하였으나, "이런 경우에 대해서는 어떻게 해야하는지에 대해 대응방침이 없어 현재로선 구체적인 답변을 할 수 없으며, 다만 부산영화제 홈페이지 (www.biff.kr)을 통해 추후 공지하겠다"고만 밝혔다.

Cre http://www2.mhj21.com/sub_read.html?uid=44898&section=section3

Guest minjee

[Hyesun and Nam Sang Mi

[포토엔]남상미-구혜선 ‘절세 미녀들’

104jb0p.jpg

16회 부산국제영화제(BIFF) 영화 '복숭아 나무' 야외 무대인사가 10월 7일 오후 7시 30분 부산 해운대 비프빌리지에서 진행됐다.

이날 '복숭아 나무' 야외 무대인사에는 감독으로 변신한 구혜선과 배우 남상미가 참여했다.

'복숭아 나무'는 사실 내러티브 이전에 샴쌍둥이 형제 캐릭터 그 자체, 여로 모로 대조적인 그들의 성격화, 그들의 이미지부터가 잊기 힘들 임팩트를 선사하며 주·조연은 물론 단역에 이르는 전 출연진의 안정된 연기가 돋보이는 영화다.

Link: nate

구혜선 ‘(남)상미야 우리 절친이지?’

8zp4kn.jpg

16회 부산국제영화제(BIFF) 영화 '복숭아 나무' 야외 무대인사가 10월 7일 오후 7시 30분 부산 해운대 비프빌리지에서 진행됐다.

이날 '복숭아 나무' 야외 무대인사에는 감독으로 변신한 구혜선과 배우 남상미가 참여했다.

'복숭아 나무'는 사실 내러티브 이전에 샴쌍둥이 형제 캐릭터 그 자체, 여로 모로 대조적인 그들의 성격화, 그들의 이미지부터가 잊기 힘들 임팩트를 선사하며 주·조연은 물론 단역에 이르는 전 출연진의 안정된 연기가 돋보이는 영화다.

It's nice to see their closeness!! :D

Hyesun is no.10 on nate search today

6t0bvq.jpg

I am so sorry to know about the incident. Hyesun must be sad as this is the first time premiere of Peach Tree.I hope the problem could be fixed and the next screening session would be a success!

here is a vid of Hyesun & NSM @ the BIFF outdoor stage event today. I am not sure if it covers the whole event, and it was taken from quite far away too. Hope you dun mind ^_^

default.jpg?v=4e8ee67d

Cre olleh.com

Bad news Sunnies!

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=7175&cd=219

How can it be Hye Sun's fault? It could be a technical problem. She should not feel so bad or humiliated. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. So CD was there to support GHS? WOW! ..so nice of him. Was he wearing tux? So he saw our beautiful & elegant GHS.

Oh yes! I saw Yoo Ah In's pics from BIFF last night and he was all :D smiles @ the red carpet!~~ so Hyesun sang happy birthday for him? how sweet! ^^ I'm glad their good friends ever since Strongest Chil woo days :D It's nice to see Choi Daniel supporting Hyesun and I also saw Nam Sang Mi and Ryu Duk Hwan walking together at the red carpet~~and also about Hyesun's latest tweet~~ Hyesun really is so down to earth she has a golden heart~~such an Angel! :D but about the problems with "Peach tree" is sooo sad poor Hyesun! :( :( I hope the fix it ASAP so PEACH TREE will be shown and see another great creation of Hyesun....awwww! :(

Awww! So, CD was there too! Was he wearing his tux too? Then he saw our beautiful & classy GHS. I hope there's pictures of CD too.