Admin

Thanks to godessku, she shared a pic of The Musical BTS

47fafa7e.jpg

1bec231a.jpg

cre cyworld & DC Ku

--edit---

Ku Hye Sun and Lee Yeon Hee are close friends

20111005_1317783732_96942000_1.jpg

An old picture of actresses Ku Hye Sun and Lee Yeon Hee was recently released.

On the 4th, an online community posted a picture with the caption, “Ku Hye Sun and Lee Yeon Hee’s old picture.”

In the picture, Ku and Lee are sitting on a couch with pet dogs. Lee has long straight hair and Ku has cute curly bobbed hair.

People responded: “They are beautiful.” “Ku’s skin is so white.” “Both are innocent and pure.” “Ku is close with SM Entertainment people.” “They are shiny together.”

Ku currently appears on SBS’s series The Musical and Lee will appear in the movie The Art of Fist Duel with Cho In Sung.

Source: TV Report

Cre korea.com

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I can't watch The Musical from dramafever.com. The picture stills and does not move on although i keep pressnig the play button. Is there any alternative sites to watch it?

Thank you.

Hello chyne22'

http://www.mysoju.co...ma/the-musical/

I don't think it has epi 5 in there yet. But I have had prob with drama fever sometimes too --but not always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks meow13 for the BTS scenes from THEMU.

Is it from the upcoming 6th epi?

Some of the DC members are shrieking, What Is GHS about to do to Choi Daniel????

Check it out! keke

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks prettywiz for the article.

It was a speech made by a new dean at the Korea Polytech University.

He basically talks about the challenge of the students to face the new norm in this century of becoming more multi-talented.

He uses GHS as an example--he calls her the renaissance person who is good at so many things and not just one.

He wants to help the students to meet the challenge.

(Do you remember how severely GHS was criticized for doing too many things all at once?? They used to call her the Jack of All Trades but not especially good in anything....and many wrote in their blogs and posts that  she should concentrate on improving one thing like acting etc.  The irony is that a new Dean of a university thinks of her as the NORM!!  GHS just works hard for what she loves and she just leaves the world to think for themselves and somehow everythings works out at the end...doesn't it?? I learn a lot by looking at her life...she really is a very old and wise soul!!  She is a woman who would not do things to please others...she would please herself first and then somehow everything falls into place at the end .....She definitely raises the bar for all of us!! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks meow13 for the BTS scenes from THEMU.

Is it from the upcoming 6th epi?

Some of the DC members are shrieking, What Is GHS about to do to Choi Daniel????

is the same as I wonder what that is about to do?? ..... :phew::blink: :blink:

Thanks prettywiz for the article.

It was a speech made by a new dean at the Korea Polytech University.

He basically talks about the challenge of the students to face the new norm in this century of becoming more multi-talented.

He uses GHS as an example--he calls her the renaissance person who is good at so many things and not just one.

He wants to help the students to meet the challenge.

(Do you remember how severely GHS was criticized for doing too many things all at once?? They used to call her the Jack of All Trades but not especially good in anything....and many wrote in their blogs and posts that she should concentrate on improving one thing like acting etc. The irony is that a new Dean of a university thinks of her as the NORM!! GHS just works hard for what she loves and she just leaves the world to think for themselves and somehow everythings works out at the end...doesn't it?? I learn a lot by looking at her life...she really is a very old and wise soul!! She is a woman who would not do things to please others...she would please herself first and then somehow everything falls into place at the end .....She definitely raises the bar for all of us!! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------

for me it has always been an example to follow .. that is why I am a fan .... even when I met her I felt embarrassed ... do nothing to fulfill my dreams ... which was criticized in his time .. should be ashamed. <_<

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

Hello Sunnies  ^_^  

*quoted image*

Thank you so much for the updates guys :)

hye sun looks so pretty  and fresh.

thanx to all sunniez for updating everything bout hye sun. i love her more and more ^^

Guest airien

I can't watch The Musical from dramafever.com. The picture stills and does not move on although i keep pressnig the play button. Is there any alternative sites to watch it?

Thank you.

Hi Chyne 22

Here is the link you can watch TMU from utube:  rossi1983ms

You can also watch @ dramacrazy.net :)

Enjoy

Cant wait for tomorrow Ep6

Guest Earthprincess

Hello Sunnies ^_^

*quoted image*

Thank you so much for the updates guys :)

Looks like Hye Sun will be participating in Event No. 3 - Talk Show with 2NE1 and Ku Hye Sun. She's doing the talk show on Sunday, 10/9.

Guest minjee

OMG OMG! Hyesun completely surprised me but in a damn GOOOD way!! I was expecting she would wear suits like in the past red carpet photos, but she looks so GORGEOUS @ BIFF thanks for posting the pics fast SUNNIES!!! :D :D :D the heels, the dress, the colour and THE LEGS!!!! <3 just to die for!!!

Hello...my friends. The latest pics of our beautiful snow white dragged me back to this thread. So dying to see her in this beautiful attire since BOF days. She exudes pure, elegance and sweet aura. Really happy to see her coming back to the small screen nowadays with The musical. Greatly anticipate her Absolute darling and Fly again.