Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks cheerkoo/sue for the info. I've visited mysoju and i notice that one of the character name/picture  they posted is incorrect it should be Ock Joo Hyun if i'm not mistaken...:) 

I know what you mean....

Actually, there was a news report while back that Choo SoYoung also joined the cast of THEMU later on.

I cannot remember if she was an old flame of DC or Park GW characters....I think she was a musical producer from America...most likely old flame of DC...

--------------------------------------

meow13~

Thank you for the article above.

I am beginning to really appreciate the TVNew Reporter Park JinYong..He has written many preview materials for THEMU.

It appears that we may see GHS at a batting cage in epi 4.

Amour Fund (managed by Yoo Jin) has decided to fund the new musical by Gu Jak and Hong Jay. But there is the indecision or the conflict about the lead actress. Feeling stresseed but mostly burdened by the whole thing, GHS character goes to the batting cage to relieve the stress. It says that the filming ended early because GHS was able to successfully carry out the batting scene. She practiced a lot before the filming and the reporter seems to imply that GHS is good at batting!!!   keke

It is only Tuesday...Friday feels so far away~~

:) 

While back in her tweets, I believe GHS mentioning that she often played badminton and hit baseballs in the batting cage,,,,I think that was around the time when GHS showed up as a surprise guest in a baseball variety show to support her friend Kim Jun of T-Max and from BOF!

I really wish that YG ent woud come out and let us know that GHS is cast. I just read that one of HS's friend...Han hyo joo was cast or possible cast in "love come with rain" or something like that but yesterday I read that Yoona is cast as the main lead. Worry that we got our hope up...crossing my fingers for confirmation!

I agree with you~~ I hope YG entertainment promotes Hyesun more even her profile page on their website is not updated :( and so does with SBS I wish they'd do more promotions on "The Musical"~~ about Fly Again I am sure Hyesun is still casted since on their nate official drama page Hyesun is in there :) but yes! I hope there won't be any changes in the future! :)

FLY AGAIN NATE PAGE

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Fanderay!!

I just saw that DC members found your blog!

Some who understand English says that she will read your reivew later!!

Hooray!!

All of your promotions for GHS and THEMU is being circulated well!!!!

Please continue to do more!!

keke---sorry for being bossy!!

Thanks very much

blush.gif :wub:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=122629&page=1&bbs=

Hello Sunnies!

It's only my second post here. I'm usually a silent reader, but I can't stop my self for posting here today.

I don't know if it is important to you, but did you notice that Goo Hye Sun followed one more account on her twitter? I found that she followed someone with the user name @angijong. If my translation tool didn't make any mistake (since I don't understand Korean language), it turned out that the @angijong asked Goo Hye Sun to join some kind of  social movement and donation to help a 3-year-old Mongolian kid who suffers leukemia and other needed children. If I'm not mistaken, they are planning on making a concert. From his tweet, I think that Goo Hye Sun already responded to him and is willing to help. That man even felt surprised that Goo Hye Sun answered his tweet very quick and even follow his twitter account (wow!).

We know that it's quite common already to hear Hye Sun's social activities, but it's just amazed me when I know that She even responds and is willing to help such kind of program even (maybe) she don't know who that guy @angijong is.

I'm so sorry if my understanding is wrong. If any of you understand Korean, maybe you can help check that account and his tweet to GHS.

Thank you Sunnies for all the news and updates. I'm just a newbie in posting here. lol :)

Cre http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=122630&page=1&bbs=

i24os4.jpg

여주인공 확정

구혜선

한다진

이후...

7월경 공항 주요 포인트 사전 답사

ㄴ촬영에 따른 커뮤니케이션 거의 완료

인천공항

아시아나 항공사

일본

호주

비행학교

해외 로케이션

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks natali!

name='natali' date='20 September 2011 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1316525188' post='17395397']

Cre http://gall.dcinside...630&page=1&bbs=

*quoted image*

여주인공 확정==Confirmed as female lead star

구혜선=GHS

한다진=Han Dah Jin (who is she??)--I just reallized that Han DahJin is the name of the character that GHS will play!! ke

이후...Afterwards...

7월경 공항 주요 포인트 사전 답사=Around July, survey or get pre-confirmed reply from important airport points.

ㄴ촬영에 따른 커뮤니케이션 거의 완료=Other communication for filming nearly completed.

인천공항--In Chun Airport

아시아나 항공사--Asiana Air

일본--Japan

호주--Australia

비행학교==Flight School

해외 로케이션--overseas location

Inside the box:

SBS Special Drama

Broadcast date: Jan. 4~Mar 8 (20 episodes)

Director--Joo Dong Min

Script--Jung Na Young

Assistant Director--Kim Hyo Un

DC memebers are saying that all the directors and the writer are newcomers--so it is hard to assess the quality.

Guest eunhye05

Eeep! She's CONFIRMED! I'm a happy camper but seriously I feel like the biggest sloth on the planet. I think our GHS is the busiest celebrity in the entire world! It's like Christmas everyday for us Sunnies! We have The Musical to keep us Happy till the end of the year, then Fly Again from January to March and as if we aren't spoiled enough we have Absolute Darling by April. Let's not forget Peach Tree and all the promotion and Film Fests that goes with it sometime this Oct.  We're just talking about 1 person - GHS right? Seriously how does she do it? I hope she isn't sacrificing so much in terms of health, personal life/family and hopefully love as well. She deserves to be Happy, Well and Blessed. She's such a passionate proactive go getter! I can't see how on earth any Anti-fans exist. How can anyone not like such an amazing girl like GHS!  :)  I sure hope she doesn't burn herself out though. Speaking of a lot on her plate..does anyone know if she went back to school or did she go on Hiatus for this year. I really don't see how she'll be able to add her studies into her schedules right now though. :) Either way... GHS Fighting!!!!! 

btw Cheerkoo... Jo In Sung was actually the first lead that came to mind when I heard she was cast as a co-pilot. He did fly planes in the military right?! I really hope they consider him or that she gets an equally hot co-star! :D :D :D

Guest Fanderay

Fanderay!!

I just saw that DC members found your blog!

Some who understand English says that she will read your reivew later!!

Hooray!!

All of your promotions for GHS and THEMU is being circulated well!!!!

Please continue to do more!!

keke---sorry for being bossy!!

Thanks very much

blush.gif :wub:

http://gall.dcinside...2629&page=1=

When I looked at my blog stats today I saw that I had 100 hits from DC, and I thought that it was probably you that linked me!  I'm surprised that it was someone else who found me (it looks like they linked my drawing too).  I also got discovered by a Spanish speaking blog yesterday, so I guess I must come up a lot in foreign search engines :P 

Thanks everyone for the links and info!  

Photo646_normal.jpg        @koohs     구혜선                     

'복숭아나무'가 부산영화제에 갑니다. 저도 갑니다. 흐흐. 지금까지 감자 응아 치웠는데요. 괜찮아요. 사랑하니깐요. ㅎ http://yfrog.com/kh70131700j http://yfrog.com/g0ckhkvj

Goo Hye Sun just tweet :)

Thanks sunnies for the link and info

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

*quoted image*        @koohs     구혜선                     

'복숭아나무'가 부산영화제에 갑니다. 저도 갑니다. 흐흐. 지금까지 감자 응아 치웠는데요. 괜찮아요. 사랑하니깐요. ㅎ http://yfrog.com/kh70131700j http://yfrog.com/g0ckhkvj

Goo Hye Sun just tweet :)

Thanks sunnies for the link and info

Thanks airien for Goo's tweet.

" Peach Tree is going to the  Busan Movie Festival (BIFF). I am going too. heuheu Till now I have been cleaning up GamJa's poo. It is OK because I love him.  he"

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...2640&page=1=

(cr to DC's dhdl)

//                530255(0)-500375_53926.jpg

SBS 금요드라마 ‘더 뮤지컬’의 구혜선이 여아이돌 뺨치는 깜찍한 춤을 선보인다.

SBS Friday drama THE MUSICAL will have GHS dancing an adorable dance that would give slap to female idol groups.

그는 23일 방영되는 ‘더 뮤지컬’ 4회에서 구작(오정세)과 홍재이(최다니엘)의 작품인 ‘청담동 구미호’의 오디션을 보게 된다.

In the episode 4 of THE MUSICAL, she will be auditioning for a musical play directed and composed by Goo Jak and Hong Jae respectively called "Chung Dam dong Goo Mi Ho"==Fox of Chung Dam dong.

홍재이는 여주인공인 도화 역을 고은비(구혜선)를 여주인공으로 내정했지만 고은비가 당당하게 여주인공 오디션을 보겠다고 해서

결국 ‘청담동 구미호’는 대대적인 공개 오디션을 진행한다.

Even though Hong Jay (Daniel Choi)  already selected Go EunBi (GHS) as the main star named DoHa of his musical play, Go EunBi insisted on auditioning fair and square for the role. So, "ChungDam dong Goo MiHo" holds a grand public audition.

극 중에서는 짧은 분량이지만 댄스 오디션 보는 장면을 위해 구혜선은 촬영 전부터 철저한 사전 연습을 해왔기 때문에 현장에서는 완벽한모습을 선보였다.

Although it is a short part in the drama, GHS practiced deligently for the dance porttion of the auditon long before the actual filming. On the day of the filming, GHS was perfect..

첫 회 방송된 남장 파워 군무와는 또 다른 느낌으로 보이쉬한 톰보이 스타일로 깜찍하면서도 섹시한 댄스를 선보여 걸그룹 포스를 발산했다.

Unlike the first episode when she dressed more like a power man in military, GHS seems different in the upcoming episode. She has more the tomboyish style that is adorable and sexy and  her dance is as good as the idol girl groups.

4회에서는 구혜선의 깜짝 댄스뿐만 아니라 향상된 실력으로 멋진 노래를 선보여 옥주현 외 심사위원들을 놀라게 할 여주인공 오디션 장면이 방영된다.     

In the episode 4, besides her surprising dance, we will also be able to witness even more improved singing skill in GHS which will surprise not only the audition judges but also Ok JooHyun.     

I loved her voice and the song in epi 3! And this reporter is saying we should anticipate even better singing and even a girl group equivalent dance performance as well??? I love this reporter!! DC did not credit the writer. Now I am just so looking forward to Friday!! I really and really hope that more and more people can watch THEMU!! Oh, please......tears.gif:wub:excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

sue, here's the article http://news.nate.com/view/20110921n07265

reporter 아시아투데이=우남희 기자

woah... even better singing? and girl group dance?? def looking forward to it this Friday. it was a shame the dance scene was so short in the men's chorus audition.

Guest eunhye05

OMG! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! I agree with you Cheerkoo. I really really loved her singing voice in Episode 3. I get goosebumps everytime I listen to it. I keep playing and replaying and replaying it even at work. (Yes I've loaded all episodes on my phone. hehehe) Based on the title and song lyrics doesn't it sound like the play is about a Fox or Gumiho who falls in love for the first time? Someone who can live a million years and has silver fur? I'm just basing this on the translations in Dramafever. lol. Anyways, it'll be awesome! I hope all these songs end up on the Soundtrack! Thanks so much for translating! The Musical has become my motivation to get me through each week as I look forward to Friday! :)

Oh and HURRAY for Peach Tree and the Busan Film Fest! GOODLUCK Dir Goo! DAEBAK DAEBAK!

Hello Sunnies  smile.gif

Cheerkoo/Sue ~~ Thank you for the updates and translation as always we're so lucky to have you.  I hope u don't mind I've posted your above translation to "THEMU" thread and credit your work to be able to give some info to the followers of the drama. keke :)

To all other Sunnies too many to mention, thanks for all the wonderful updates, pix, tweets, MV's etc.

Have a happy day!! :wub:

Thanks sue for all the translation! :)

I just can't wait for Friday to see Hye Sun dancing adorably and with even better singing :w00t:

I really hope the rating could pick up in coming episodes as the story is more & more interesting

I'm glad that The MU official website is updating  more frequently and seems more news released these days too ;)

some new stills of Go EunBi

81def1ad.jpg

e8736564.jpg

33c97e2b.jpg

cbfa0b9d.jpg

b62967a9.jpg

Cre SBS

Have a nice day all Sunniez