Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

yes ... Go Eun Bi is DAebak !!!

here one article ..

최다니엘, 구혜선 붙잡아 "나랑 바보짓 한번 제대로 해보자"

5d485j.jpg

'더 뮤지컬 최다니엘이 구혜선을 붙잡으러 대구로 향했다.

9일 방송된 SBS 금요드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에서 홍재이(최다니엘 분)는 사복자(박경림 분)에게 고은비(구혜선 분)가 오디션을 망치자 뮤지컬을 접고 대구로 갔다는 소식을 듣고 그녀를 붙잡으러 대구로 향했다.

이 사실을 안 고은비는 급하게 그가 있는 곳으로 향했고, 그런 그녀를 본 홍재이는 웃는 모습으로 반겼다.

그리곤 그녀가 목이 아파 뮤지컬 오디션을 못본 사실을 알고 "아프냐 ? 앞뒤 생각없이 연습하다 오디션 못볼줄 알았다"며 웃어 넘겼다.

고은비는 미안한 얼굴로 "신경써서 마련해준 오디션을 망쳐서 죄송하다. 뮤지컬이랑만 엮이면 난 바보가 된다."며 몸둘바를 몰라했다.

그러자 그는 "너 나랑 바보짓 한번 제대로 해볼래? 가식 없이 깨끗한 목소리를 낼수 있는건 너처럼 타고난 사람한테 주어지는 선물이다. 그 목소리에 맞는 곡을 내가 만들게."라며 그녀의 마음을 돌리려 했다.

고 은비는 어리둥절한 표정을 지었고, 이어 그는 "왜 붙잡냐고 ?내 머리와 가슴이 너를 보면서 반응했다.너가 뮤지컬을 한다면 나도 하는거고, 니가 안한다면 나도 안할거다. 머리로 하나 가슴으로 하나 결정은 니가 하는거다.기다릴게"라며 역으로 먼저가 고은비가 돌아오기를 기다렸다.

한참을 생각하던 고은비는 결국 그를 만나러 역으로 향했고, 홍재이는 그런 그녀를 보며 함박미소를 띠었다. 그리곤 둘은 뮤지컬을 함께 하겠단 묵언의 다짐을 했다.

한편, 이날 방송에서 홍재이는 고은비가 돌아와준거에 너무 고마운 나머지 그녀에게 기습뽀뽀를 해 고은비를 당황하게 만들었다.

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 photogg@starnnews.com김민지 기자

기사제보 및 보도자료 press@starnnews.com

Cre: fnews.com

HELLO SUNNIES!

..i can't contain the excitement and just have to post here before leaving for a family weekend...so many updates and of course THE MUSICAL EP 2...yay! :w00t:

I LOVE the ending of EP2... :wub::D that was really fast...ahhh...can't wait for EP3 already...Eun Bi is the best! i love her character!

GHS5.jpg

GHS4.jpg

GHS3.jpg

GHS2-1.jpg

GHS-1.jpg

...Sue, meow, yonghwa, dahlia..dewimoar, jazz and other sunnies...thanks for all updates...screencaps, videos and of course...that breaking news on PEACH TREE premiering on BIFF! ....GHS returns with greatness...

FIGHTING SUNNIES!

HAPPY WEEKEND TOO!

:rolleyes: Waaaaaah!!!! Episode 2!!! This episode was riveting in so many ways, especially with the lines between the relationships being drawn and the plot has gotten more interesting with the addition of the Ok Ju Hyun/Choi Daniel storyline. But like many of you, I have seriously fallen more in love with Go EunBi and Hong Jae and the actors who portray them. Hats off to Hyesun, who is able to portray so many different emotions and who really makes her character come alive. She made me laugh and cry in this episode, and I'm wondering why YG President Yang Hyun Suk told her she should act instead of sing, because I could listen to her sweet and melodic voice all day long. The final kiss scene? It turned my insides into jelly :wub: ! It's been a long time since I've seen such a sweet and romantic moment in a drama. Next Friday seems so far away :P Have a great weekend all!!

Guest eunhye05

Wow! That was really really quick! :D What's gonna happen nextttttt?! Friday is soooo far away! :( :( :( For some reason she reminded me of Jandi/Gukhwa in that last scene where she tries to avoid Hong Jae from kissing her on the lips! :D Oh dear I don't know how I'm gonna last till Friday. lol. 

Ku Hye Sun in The Musical reveals, “Musical feels like an electric shock.”

September 10, 2011 1:03 am ilnungcha

ku-hye-sun.jpg

In the second episode of SBS TV’s The Musical, Ko Eun Bi (played by Ku Hye Sun) meets with Hong Jay (played by Choi Daniel), who is a composer of great genius.

Eun Bi and Jay have met before. When Jay was drunk, Ko Eun Bi bombarded rough words such as: hobo, homeless person. Eun Bi apologized to Jay when they met later on.

Jay asked Eun Bi, “Why do you like musical?” Eun Bi replied, “I’m not sure… maybe a musical ghost is haunting me.”

She continued, “The first musical that made me feel that way is ‘Billy Elliot’. When Billy was asked, ‘How do you feel when you dance?’ by the judges of the ballet school, he replied, ‘It feels like an electric shock.’ I feel just like him.”

Eun Bi said to Jay, “I think you are the same. The one who made this song must love musical.” Jay responded, “You can never be like Bae Kang Hee (played by Ok Joo Hyun). Bae Kang Hee has to become more like you.”

Jay surprised Eun Bi by recommending her to the theater.

Source: 

TvReport

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xXNr4sK8Y7Y

Episode 2—sorry I have not examined my grammar or sp or anything. The latter would get worse….

Starts with Hong and Go singing at the piano.

Go: There are no words to the song.

H-You can just lalala or you can even create your own lyrics…..hmmm…like how you first met your teacher whom you call Sam.

(You guys know this part already.)

Choi praises her for reading music so well.

When she finishes, he says he really likes it. And, asks her to continue but Go says her story ended. But Hong keeps on playing his music and she thinks and thinks and finally sings about how she first met Hong Jay one year ago and how his hurtful criticism motivated her to take a year of leave and start auditioning.  Go sang about Hong Jay as a drunkard who referred himself as Hong Jae when he did not even resemble an inch (a toe)----

Sa Bok Ja wakes up and wonders where she is—this place is really great—my headache---she spots H and G and wonders what kind of mood both were in….

H—he sees how nervous and uncomfortable G is and asks her Why/What?

G—I am sorry.  (H is making her suffer more by asking her what is she sorry about…) You composed music that I really respect and love and, without knowing that, I called you a drunkard and pauper kkengkkengyi (I don’t know what that means..)….I said things without thinking…

H—You were right, I was drunkard and penniless kkengkkengyi

G-NO NO…that is not what I meant..you are the great composer of musicals.

H—no,,,what I’m saying is that, that day, I was so drunk that what came out of my mouth was that of penniless kkengkkengyi.

G- I am wondering whether you may hold grudges…

H-I speedily mature/recovers from them. (both smile shyly)

Sa—(getting upset and angry) That is where I am suppose to be (and hits herself with the big raddish)

H- Regarding that music score,,,did you memorize it after just one look?

G-yes

H- You are smart. (G smiles)

G—I really love your music and that is why I am wondering if you are going to compose again?

H—You are curious? (G says yes) I am also curious about something.  Why do you like musical?

G-I am not sure why this happens to me but..hmm, but these musical ghosts attach themselves to me. (She laughs and he laughs about her musical ghosts…)  The musical that first gave me that feeling was Billy.

H-Billy Elliot? (OMG—I love Billy Ellot!!)

G- You know that part where the Ballet School judges ask Billy what he feels when he dances. And, remember what Billy says? He says it feels like electricity runs through his whole body. …Well, that is like that with me.. When I dance and sing, it is like I am hit by a flash of lightening. It feels like over 100,000 volt of lightening is going all through my body—really—it is that piercing..(at first she seemed embarrassed to talk about why she loves musical but do you notice how she brightens up like a kid as she talks about it---that gave me the goosebumps..keke)   Aren’t you like that too, sunsengnim?

H-me?

G- I feel like I know when I listen to your songs.  When I am watching your musical, I would think to myself that the person who wrote this music must really love musicals. (silence)

H—I hear you want to become a musical actress?

G—(brightly) yes. (laughing) like Bae GangHee sunbae-nim.

H—You cannot become like Bae GangHee  (this can be heard again as a criticism…notice her look)

G—I guess you are right..

H-Bae GangHee should become like you.

G—huh?

Hong is alone and thinking about what G says and he says to himself..” ‘Lightening’----I was hit by them countless times.” (So Hong really understood where G was coming from and what G said brought him back to his past and who he was and what he forgot so far…..In a way, Go EunBi hit Hong Jae with a big volt of lightening! keke)

Hong visits the office of Director Han and Han is very surprised and jokes whether he should call the press. He also talks about how Hong’s recent pop song called Love Love is sung everywhere. (That is how Hong Jae also makes money since he left musical work.) Dir Han asks why he came. Hong says that he came to recommend an actor as he heard that Dir Han is looking.  Dir Han kind of sarcastically asks Hong, are you asking us to have faith since it is a recommendation from Hong Jae? Then what about compensation?  With such a request, I would think you would surely bring a gift of some sort?

H—I feel that something good may happen to you.

Dir Han—Are you going to compose a musical for me or something?

H-I hope you help me.

DirH—Even so, I cannot just agree to do this just like that. I can give the actor an unannounced audition in 3 days and  see for  myself.  Is the actor that you are recommending a male or female. (Hong hesitates.)

Go—Are you joking to me about that audition? (But H starts playing piano.)

H- It will happen in 3 days. It is an audition only for you. It is an audition where they have half agreed to accept you.

G-How can such a thing happen to me? Why did you do it?

H-Just because….I feel like it will be interesting-----(more to himself) in a long time.

G- wow, thank you so much ,,,Thank you. I don’t know how I will repay you. I will also tell my sons and daughters to…

H—Hey, I don’t have that much time..with the ability that you have now, you have absolutely no chance.

G-Then,,what do I do?

H—What do you think you should do?  (G is getting ready to leave and H asks her what she is doing.)

G—I am going to go home so that ,,

H—I know you are talking about your music teacher who says she is from New York? You are trying to receive 3 day lessons from her? (Go says yes.) Just leave her alone and do it with me.  

G- I am really happy about that but I have no money to give you for lesson..and Christine is really a good person.

Sa Bok Ja---Hey, think very carefully…I never lied to you.

G—You said that you were working in NY and Bae GangHee sunbae called you and that is why you came to Korea.

Sa—I never said that. That is why detail is so important when it comes to people.  I just said Sunbae not Bae Gang Hee sunbae. You are the one who said Bae GangHee sunbae.. (So, Go is remembering her meeting and interaction with Sa Bok Ja. IN her excitement and desperation, Go believed what she wanted to about Sa Bok Ja who left out the details and led Go EunBi along so that she gets free room and board and lots of free food from Go. )  You remember ?? It was you who wanted to believe it was Bae sunbae.

G-Then is it true that you did work in New York?

Sa—That also depends on how you look at things. (notice Go’s expression—she realized that she fell for the con-game keke) I just said I was working in NY and working could mean many different things---it could be musical or something else…Think about this,,,,because of me, you got to meet the great composer like Hong Jae…wait a minute…I am getting upset now. If you came to pick me up, that is all that you should have done. But why were you there having coffee with him and talking and singing with him??  (Sa Bok Ja is great at turning the table and making the other person as the user—keke But Go is not going along this time.)

G-I am sorry but how old are you? (stuns Sa) So you are 2 years older than I am..and ?? to become more friendly you told me to call you Sam ..But I found out that you are same age as me. (Then Go puts out her hand and Sa and Sa says what. Go wants to be very clear about things.—then Sa plays poor me or m=pity me act in front of Go.)

Sa—if you mix the story of Miss Saigon and Les Mis. That is my story. (fake tears) Go falls on the bed frustrated. )

HJ is playing piano.

At the home of Dir Han and Bae GangHee. Their relationship has unspoken  strain in it.  He wanted to massage her legs as she practiced hard but she tells him to go to sleep before her and she will follow later. He agrees but senses that distance from her.  Then Dir turns around to his wife and asks: Is Jay a type to also fall in love? I did not think so either. But he came today to recommend an actress and she is someone who already failed several of our auditions already.  Bae is just listening. (It is kind of interesting that Dir Han thinks of Hong Jae as kind of guy who does not fall in love---maybe just a playboy or something??) Dir Han says to his wife that he will see her for an audition in 3 days and both says it is interesting.

Go is blow drying her hair and Sa is awakened by the noise. Go apologizes for the noise. Sa wonders if it is another job or a date and Go shyly and loudly says NO. Sa says that she know that Go is in no situation to date and just wants Go to hurry up and leave so that she can go back to sleep.

Go rings Hong’s bell.

Hong: I know I told you to come early but this is really early. Can you sing this early?

G- I have been up already for more than 3 hours so it is sufficient. H tells her to come in and Go quietly says, I will be barging in for a while…(So, Go is a kind of girl driven by her dream but she does not go about it in a mean way—she even has sympathy for SA—ke)

Meeting the Yoo Jin and Suh Rah Gyung couple: She is on the phone with a certain company president and tells him that she can be there in an hour and gets a call from her fiancé and tell the pres that she will call him later. She tell her fiancé that she is not busy (which is not true because she has to be somewhere in an hour.) He asked her to meet him for coffee and she agrees saying that she is very close to where he is. She then gets a call from that president whom she was talking before and tells him that she suddenly had an emergency and says that she will be there by 4:30pm. (So to her, her fiancé comes before anything and anybody.)  She again lies to her fiancé saying that he called her at a good timing and that she is thankful to him. He asks her if she is not busy and she says no. (another lie) But when Yoo Jin gets a business call, he takes the call. (So, he does not put his business on hold for his fiancé.) We see Suh Ra Gyung looking at her watch which says 3:30 and she has to be somewhere by 4:30 and her fiancé is on the phone but looks sorry to her. (So, they seem to be respectful and kind of caring but somewhat too gentle…right??)

Go is practicing with Hong and he tells her that she has to hold her breath properly. If not at high pitch, her voice cracks. He asks her if she is feeling dizzy as she sang very high pitch. Then he offers her beverage and she says she will bring it.

At Go’s house. Sa also was returning from work and Go shortly comes in and just falls asleep on the bed dead tired.  (So, Go has been practicing all day at Hong’s) Sa says it is strange and that their situation has changed. It is usually Go who would yell at Sa for not washing up before going to sleep. (I love GEB’s apartment—has a Japanese flair somehow??)

So Sa is suspicious and follows Go delivering milk. (Did you guys notice that GHS is biking uphill? That is hard to do in my experience. Wow she is really in shape for someone who really does look very thin and frail.Right??) We also hear Go screaming in excitement as she bikes around.—keke

We meet Suh RAGyung’s father who must be wealthy as he has a chauffeur and he brings his daughter lunch box for her and her whole staff….(looks delicious!!) Her father must do this often. One of the coworker says that today’s lunch is like what a king would eat in Chosun era. Before he brought Denmark style lunch.  (I wonder why her father does that?? Somewhat weird—don’t you think??) The lady on the left is funny—she is scolded by her boss for being too ogling over the food and not maintaining manners. The funny lady says there is no reason for manners when everything you eat goes to make more fat anyway….When  she gets scolded again, the funny lady says that she is sorry for destroying everybody’s appetite and she says that she will just have to eat everything by herself.;;;

Go has finished delivering milk and is about to eat. Then SA walks in. Go asks her where she has been this early. Sa says that she was exercising as the essence of actor’s nutrition is exercising.

G-chet (Hah!) You used to say that one must arise from such stereotypical and general rules in order to become a unique actress.

SaBok—Man, I just cannot get along with people who have good memory. (haha) Go says let’s eat. Sa asks her is Go is leaving again after eating. Go says that she has to go out until tomorrow. Sa says that there is a chance for a part time job and why is Go not asking how much it is—Sa still volunteers the information saying it is 40000won an hour. But Go tells her that she cannot do it and that is why she was not asking how much.  Sa is still suspicious and finds out that Go has been receiving lessons from Hong Jae. So she says to herself that there is an old saying that it is the nice and quiet kitty that gets to sit at the warm fire side first. And all the pretty and smart ‘pinkberryes” drops pumpkin seeds at every step they walk..(I am not sure if I translated that saying correctly—but what is important is that Sa is not happy but very begrudgingly angry that Go got the chance and she did not. And she is cursing Go out.)

Now we go to DaeGoo and meet Go’s grandmother who brings ?honey? for her neighbor. She seems like a very giving person. The man and woman neighbors (must be husband and wife as the man calls her yubo) like her very much and invite her to stay and eat with them. The woman neighbor asks he g’m to give her some more of a particular side dish that g’m made for her.  The male neighbor says that he can go to market and buy for the woman but g’m says that she does not mind giving her more. Anyway, it appears that the male neighbor  gave the g’m a computer through which she enjoys reading her granddaughter’s blog and Go has no idea that her g’m is reading her blog.  The man tells her that she can get even more information by posting in the blog as her friend but Gmother says that she just wants to wait and see for now. 

We also find out that the man is related to Yoo Jin. The woman looks at Yoo Jin’s pic and does not know who he is. The man says that he is someone whom they both have to be very sorry to.  The woman asks if they did anything wrong. The man says that he sent Yoo Jin to a very difficult place..that  Yoo JI n has gone in their place to fight at a battleground everyday—a money battle. The woman says that they should bring him over here so that they can live together and to apologize. The man tells the woman that right now, Yoo Jin would be only thinking about how to win that battle. And that they have to wait for now. But later, if he gets hurt a great deal and needs a place to rest, we will be ready for him here. , There is something a little off about the woman.  She bluntly asks Go’s grandmother for more side dish and her husband offers to go and buy the side dishes for her at the market. She seems like a child in a way. Also, when her husband tells her the name of Yoo Jin, she says she is getting sleepy—kind of like a child.  (Yoo Jin’s story thickens.)

Bok Ja prepared a nice meal for Go saying that she worked hard at cooking. She is trying to make Go guilty. Go is trying to tell her something in a guilty way. Go says, Bok Ja-ya

Bok—why, do you have something to tell me?

Go-ahh,,,not really….

Sa Bok—well, then let’s eat. After that let us practice singing. I also need a way to do my part for staying here. It has been a long time since we practiced.

Go—The fact is….

The next morning at Hong Jae’s house;;;  Go must have told Sa Bok the truth.  Sa decided to go and argue with Hong. She says how could Hong have passed over Sa Bok Ja and picked Go?  She tells Go that she is doing this for Go.  She says that Hong Jae is not only famous in Dae Hak ro (I believe this indicates where the musicals are played) but also in Choong Moo ro (this indicates movies/films) and YuYiDo (??I don’t know that one) –that,  Hong Jae is so famous that all girls want him and that he also has tons of girls and he fools around. Basically, Sa is saying that she suspects that Hong has ulterior motive for wanting to help Go.  That Hong is just trying to play with the college student who is pure and innocent . Hong is listening behind Sa and Sa does not realize it. But Hong says that Sa is having a success at interfering. Sa agrees. When she realized that Hong is behind her, she acts very cooly and says that she is a pro and that is why she does not get all upset in this type of situation. (haha—the comedic interchange bet Ho and Sa was not well translated by me--) And Hong praises her also. Go is practicing and has hard time hitting the high notes. But she finally does and even sing the Maria song.  Then Hong tells her to go home and rest and not sing or talk at all before the audition tomorrow. But we see that Go practices with Sa—Sa influences her that just because she hit the high note once does not meant hat she owns that pitch now. She needs more practice and wants Go to buy some more food. Even though  Go remembers Hong’s order, Sa tells her that only through hard practice, can Go make it her own. Then we see that Go cannot go through the audition.

When Go asks for one more chance, Dir Han says that to be a pro, one must take care of self first. He also says that even this audition was above and beyond the normal call. He recognized her as the one who auditioned as a man. He was very cold and business-like. Bae saw her through the camera.

Bae visits Hong. Jae thought it was Go when he opened the door. He says that Go is a someone who make him think about many things. He says like Bae, Go has something similar but that she also has something different/color. Bae says that she believes that she is one of the reasons that Hong quit musicals and that if he is to return to musical, she believes that he should go through her.  Hong is trying to say that he is not sure about returning to musical. BAe stops him and talk about Yoo Jin who is an investor into her musicals since a year ago.

</SPAN>Hong must have seen Go. </FONT></FONT></SPAN>

Then, Go gets a call from her father. Such an alarm.

Hong and Bae meet Yoo Jin together. YJ gives Hong a card and says that he knows now that people in the musical do not carry business cards.

Go’s father’s voice is heard as Go goes home reluctantly.  You went to Seoul to go to school. If you are not attending school, you should be at home.  Do you know how many promises you have broken with me? Come home immediately.

Bae introduces Hong to YJ. She says that he wrote the three musicals that YJ really liked and that Hong also wrote Love Love which is very popular and young girls are creating sensation in Japan now.  She laughed when she talked about Jay’s Love Love song saying that she cannot believe that he has such feelings and sense to come up with that song. YJ laughed too. Yoo says Hong seems like a person whom he should have met long time ago. Bae says that if Hong did not go to NY,  Yoo would have first invested in Hong and not her. But YOo says that in Korea, it is the actors who get more recognition than composers. Bae says she wants both men to become friends.

Go is sitting in front of her father listening to him cricitize musicals and stage actress. He thinks musical is where young girls barely clothed dancing and jumping around on stage. He angrily asks her why she wanted to go to medical school. She says she went to become a doctor and then she says that musical acting is not like that. But he stops her and tells her to give an answer.

Yoo Jin is not sold on the idea of a brand new creative musical made by Koreans. He feels that natives are more and very much interested in musicals from abroad. Bae says that many Koreans go to musicals made by Koreans. YJ says that all of them are held in small theaters not for the quality of the musical but more to see the stars. He feels that natonal music wil no compare with the Broadway songs. Hong says he really wondered what the whold point of this discussion was  and it is just about money. Hong laughingly says to YJ that he must have heard somewhere that he is an expensive. Hong asks Jay if he likes money. Jay says that he plays a role where he has to be responsible for the capital. Then Hong says that Bae hangs around with uninteresting people.  (So, the firest meeting between YJ and Hong is very cold and mean against each other. And very awkward.)

Go tells her father that she really really wants to do musical and she says that he would not understand her. Go sees her gmother watching from far and says  that if her mother was here, she would have understood her.  (Everybody becomes uncomfortable with the topic of Go’s mother) Go says that she still remembers how her mother used to sing to her. Go says that her mother never did that in front of her gm or her father but when they were together, she would hold hands together and sing and dance together. Go is trying to talk to her gm but her father interjects and asks if she is happy with what she has become/her situation now.  Your voice is hoarse and your face looks terrible and you even threw away your student status. You have never worked a day in your life and you go around failing all these tests (I think he is referring to auditions) and letting others know that you are worse off than they are. Do you like that?  (Boy, her father is really hard on her!) When you were 15, you said exactly the same way as you are now. You sais that you really wanted to be a doctor that you wanted to cure ?pat disease? (I do not know what part of body organ is “pat” –maybe that is when her mother died ? of such a disease??) You should know by now that we cannot live our life doing only what we want to do.

Her gm scolds her for getting caught by her father. Her gm seems to be on her side.

Hong is asked to become a producer for girls idol group and he says that he will just listen to the demo for now.

Oh Jung She or Goo Jak character visits Hong and again tries to convince him to try for the creative musical play with him. He wants to enter the contest for the creative musical. Hong says that he will but GOO does not hear him and continues to convince him. Finally he hears it. Hong says that he will get involved but that Goo cannot use Hong’s name at all. Also he wants to introduces a new actress to him to become involved in the project. Goo Jak is getting interested in the whole thing. He says that he has been trying to convince him for whole year and who eventually convinced him? Was it me? Who is this  new actress?

Hong heard about Go going home and meets Go at the DAegoo station. Go is very happy and sad to see Hong. Go asks how he came to DAegoo and he says he took the train. They both smile. Go apologizes to Hong. Hong says that he knew that she would go home and practice more singing. He says that he understands the heat/passion in heart that the brain and logic loses. That type of person may be smart but becomes stupid when it comes to that one thing. Go says that anything related to musical, she becomes stupid.  He asks her if she would like to try something stupid properly with him.

Hong tells her that the reason that she failed in all those auditions is that she was not trained well enough in voice to show a powerful performance in a very short time. He says that could be trained little by little. But her pure and unaffected voice is something of a gift. He says that he will make a song that fits that voice. Why? Because of heart and head…I had not had that experience in a long time—through you…GO hesitates and Hong says that he heard about her father through Sa. He told her that it is upto her. It is her heart and head. If she does musical then he will do musical. If she decides to get hit by lightening then he will also get hit with her.  

We see YJ and SRG couple trying to go over the launching of the musical something. She wants to know the budget and he says they may need to twik it. She becomes a bit irritable and says to him, you told me to be extreme and there has to be clear budget for the planning.

Go and her father. She is packing and her father sees all the CD’s. He says you have already made your decision. She says that she found a good teacher and she feels that she can do a really good job. Her father says so you are going to do what you want to do. If you are going to throw everything away, then don’t ask me to understand or forgive.  Go says that she is not throwing it all away. He says she is and that he will absolutely not see her unless she returns to school.

Back to YJ and Suh couple. She is irritable with her fiancé and he takes her out and feeds her saying that she becomes irritable when she has not eaten.

Hong waits for her at the train station and leaves without her. Then Go comes from the other direction.

Suh apologizes to her fiancé for being sensitive and irritable.

Go tells Hong that her gm sent her. Go says her gm is from her mother’s side. (then kisss with Go and Hong and Kiss with Yu and Suh)

For the next episode, Go is being criticized for not singing well by Bae.

Guest babymimi__

I miss going to this thread but I'm happy Hyesun is active again I sure did miss her a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u for the updates! I wish they air 2 episodes per week because I feel it is not enough. But I'm :D I can watch Hyesun again. I wish she'll grow her hair long I feel like she's had short hair for so long that it doesn't grow...........................maybe she gets it trim all the time? I wiant to see her with long hair! :D:)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks so much cheerkoo for the translation. Without you i only assume of what i see hehehe... :D

Epi 2 have such a sweet ending,

Next Week Preview

TMU Epi 3 Preview

Have a nice weekend Sunnies. :)

Thanks~

Summary of next week's episode:

Go and Hong are having meal together and Go says she came to join and work together with  the team for practice.. Hong brings out that, at age 23, she had to have expericed kissing  before. (Go is suppose to be 23 and Hong as well as Yoo Jin are suppose to be in their early 30 or so??) Go spits out water from shock of that statement.. I guess she wanted to forget about the train kiss incident with Hong???  It is obviously making her nervous to be around Hong. .Through the creative musical audition, Go meets  Goo Jak who is the  musical director himself and the rest of the members for the creative musical audition.It appears  that few other people as well as Sa BokJa are part of the cast. He must be telling Go that she is the only one who has to do/sing well and he seems very nervous. That is why other members are pulling him out of there and Go is asked to just practice her voice...Go lookes nervous and overhwelmed.

Bae tells Go that she should at least be able to sing "that much" if she wants to be a musical actress. We see Yoo and Hong turning to look at Bae...

I guess we will see audition and even more dynamic between 4 or 5 main leads intermingle next week.

---------------------

I know I sound like a terrible fan for asking this....but does anyone know about the rating for the second show?

I really enjoyed the second episode but I am curious as to how the Koreans in KOrea felt about it.

What worries me is Go's voice---I read one blogger who worried about Go's voice as well She said that Go has a nice voice but not at the professional level. I love GHS's voice for Brown Hair and many other songs that she sang...she has a clear and unaffected voice as Hong charcter said. Her voice fits certain music. But does it fit in a muscal show?? I saw several episodes of a drama called Gloria. I did not think the female lead had a good voice but the drama insisted that she does and she becomes a popular singer like idol singer. That was too weird and unrealistic for me to swallow and continue watching the drama. I heard that the drama did very poorly in the rating as well. Becuase many of the dramas that had to do with singing and music bombed in rating that THE MUSICAL also took a long time with confirmation. Even the new drama called Heartstring which has to do with singing and music did not do well in rating. I hope this does not happen with THEMU....fantasy is fine but it cannot be totally unbelievable. Right??  But the good news is that drama does not deny that Go has a weak voice--how that will play out and make the rest of the audience believe in the drama is yet to be seen-----just my opinion.....GHS said in an interview in a recent aritcle (sorry that I do not have the source) that she now looks for acting projecta not necessarily to expand her acting repertoire but those projects where she and the rest of the audience will feel good and energized and hopeful about life and living. She once said that in Talk Show Rock interview as well. THEMU so far really seems to speak aloud about GHS herself in many ways...But I pray that script writer really think about how easily the audience will accept and digest the fact that GHS's singing voice does have limit....I hope they give us an incredible ending that ties up all the loose knots very well.....I hope I did not offend any soompi....

Nikkei.com (Japan Economy News)!!! they rated the Hallyu stars based on the recognition and popularity of the stars withJapanese people on their magazines.

The most popular Hallyu stars!!!

01. Choi Ji Woo / Jang Geun Suk

02. Yoon Son Ah / Lee Byung Hun

03. Kim Tae Hee / Won Bin

04. Lee Yong Ae / Kwon Sang Woo

05 Yoon Eun Hye / Bae Yong Joon

06. Song Hye Kyo / Jang Dong Gun

07. Moon Geun Young / Lee Hong Gi (FT Island)

08. Lee Young Ah / Ryu Si Won

09. Ha Ji Won / Hyun Bin

10. Chae Rim / Song Seung Hun

11. Lee Ji Ah / Max Changmin (TVXQ/DBSK)

12. Shin Min Ah / Kim Hyun Joong

13. Park Shin Hye / Gong Yoo

14. Koo Hye Sun / Kang Dong Won

15. Son Ye Jin / Ji Sung

16. Han Hyo Joo / Park Si Hoo

17. Bae Doo Na / U-Know Younho (TVXQ/DBSK)

18. Kim Jung Eun / Jung Yong Hwa(CNBLUE)

19. Gong Hyo Jin / So Ji Sub

20. Yoona(SNSD) / Ji Jin Hee

21. Lee Da Hye / Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

22. Eugene / Lee Seo J

23. Lee So Yeon / Kim Bum

24. Kim So Hyun / Lee Joon Ki

25. Soo Ae / Joo Ji Hoon

26. Han Ji Hye / Jung Woo Sung

27. Park Min Young / Jung Joon Ho

28. Kim Nam Joo / Oh Ji Ho

29. Jun Ji Hyun / Lee Seung Gi

30. Jang Na Ra / Kim Jae Joong(JYJ)

30. Park Soo Jin / Choi Seung Hyun(Big Bang)

cr: Nikkei.com

Cre: bluehacci@cnbluesoompi

hye sun noona ....fighting

Wow thanks for sharing the popular hallyu stars list yonghwa! I'm glad she's on the list! even better same rank as Kang Dong Won :D :D

Cute Hyesun/Eun Bi gifs from "The Musical"

6dy7t3.gif ----> so cute! :D;)

2gv0go0.gifiwonif.gif

34fclt4.gifeu0w3b.jpg

8y70xl.gif24qvakn.gif

cr:astagged,cyworld.com/nomark12

Guest francia1980

Hello sunnies,:)

Thank you s much for all the screen caps and updates...

Too excited for episode 3,...I enjoy so much the live streaming yesterday...

THE MU and GHS fighting...

Sue, thank you so much for your translations which clarify a lot of the things that I didn't quite understand in the drama. You're an angel! I just wanted to say that I'm not very worried about the ratings game at this point. Sometimes the ratings are a little misleading because part of it is the night the program comes on and the other programs in the same time slot that are showing. One of the most popular dramas of this year was MBC's The Greatest Love, which dominated the ratings and in the same time slot was SBS's City Hunter and I believe KBS's Romance Town? Well, until The Greatest Love ended, City Hunter, with all its popularity, had decent ratings but they weren't great until TGL ended, and then Heartstrings came on board and had to compete against these dramas that were already well established and popular. I watched Heartstrings and I really enjoyed it, probably because there were actors that I like in it, and I thought that the musical talents of Jong Hwa from CN Blue and Park Shin Hye were great! In the drama they're supposed to be students who are music majors, and they're not professionals yet, so it just fit. I especially liked the contrast between Jong Hwa playing the guitar and Shin Hye playing the traditional gayageum instrument. So, they were sort of like Go EunBi's character who is a student, very young, untrained musically, and who has a pure and raw talent in singing that Hong Jae recognizes. When you see Bae Gang Hee and EunBi side by side singing the same song, you can clearly see who the professional singer is, but isn't it supposed to be this way for the integrity of this story? Sorry, I'm being biased again.... but to my untrained ears, I think Go EunBi's sweet voice does fit the character at this point, and I'm going to trust that her singing will improve as the storyline progresses and EunBi gets more experience and coaching. Until then, I have my fingers crossed that the critics will not be too harsh on our Hyesun!! :( Very impatient for ep.3 :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...2389&page=1=

yosooljengyi posted that THEMU is finally ending its last filming next week.

I have read few articles that stated that THEMU had three episodes or scenes left to do.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"mijakelli" wrote a review of THEMU's 2nd episode--I think she is a GHS fan and blogger or reporter?? I am not sure.

I will summarize. This is a very positive review...:)

newsen_com_20110903_012157.jpg

gall_bt.gif

[더 뮤지컬] - 제 2막 : 몇백만 볼트를 통과할만큼의 열정 그리고 로맨스의 시작!

THEMU epi2--Passion as strong as several hundred thousands vots of lightening and the start of a romance

화면은 영화처럼 말끔하고, 밝고, 풍경엽서 한컷 한컷 같은 장면이 사랑스러운 느낌이 가득하다.

Picture is clear and clean as in the cincema. Each scene cut by cut gives me plenty of lovely feeling.

배우들은 제각지 제옷을 입은 듯 자유자재로 자신의 모습의 장점을 끄집어 내어 보여준다.

Each actor brings out his/her own strength independently and in his and her own way.

스토리는 길게 늘어진듯 보여도 그 의도는 보여진다.

Although the story seems to be told in a long and slow fashion, its intent and meaning is clearly shown.

더 뮤지컬이 말하고자 하는 것은 '뮤지컬'이기도 하지만 '모두가 잊고 지낸 자신의 열정'이란 생각이 들었다. 그래서인지 1회를 볼때와는 다른 느낌, 조금은 진중한 느낌으로 보게된다.

The Musical is about a musical but it also seems to be telling us about the forgotten or hidden passion. Maybe that is why, unlike the first episode, I felt a sense of more seriousness/ carefulness in the second episode.

은비와 재이가 하는 말에서 나온 '몇백만 볼트의 전기를 맞은 느낌'!

That sense of being hit by several thousands of volts of lightening--!!! (When Go EunBi said that, I really felt goosebumps as well!!)

그 느낌을 알려준 것만으로도 내게 2회는 참으로 보람된 회였다.

The second episode was so worth it just for the fact that I became aware of that sensation.

# 몇백만 볼트 번개가 온몸에 피어오르는 & 번개 수도 없이 맞았어지...은비&재이

EunBi and Jay ....who experienced several thousands of volts of lightening and for countless times

재이가 은비에게 호감을 느낀 것이 '은비의 노래'뿐만이 아니었다.

Jay had good feelings about EubBi. But it was not only because of her "song".

은비가 '뮤지컬'을 대하는 왜 뮤지컬을 좋아하는지 모르고, 밤마다 뮤지컬 귀신이 자신이 따라온다고 말하는 아이, 그런데 한 번 본 악보는 꽤나 잘 보는 아이, 그리고, 그 이유를 느끼지 못할 만큼 뮤지컬에 빠져있는데, 딱 하나 없는 것!

EunBi is a kid who admits not really knowing why she loves musical. She is a kid who experiences musical ghosts following her every day. She is a kid who can memorize a musical score at one glance. And she is a kid who is head over hills in love with musicals. But she does not have one thing..

어떻게 뮤지컬에 다가가야하는지 그 방법을 몰랐던 아이, She is a kid who has not idea how to enter the field of musical acting.

하지만, 등돌렸던 뮤지컬에 다시 발목을 잡게 만들고 참여하고 싶게 만든 아이! But she is a kid who brought back the positive feeling for and the desire to return to musicals that he once turned away from.

그 느낌만으로도 홍재이에게 고은비라는 존재는 특별할 수 밖에 없다.

That is why Go EunBi cannot be anything but very special to Hong Jay.

"뮤지컬이 왜 좋은데?"=="Why do you like musical?"

"번개...수도없이 맞았었지.."=="Lightening...it hit me countless times. "

"니가 번개를 맞겠다면 같이 맞아줄께."=="If you decide to get hit by lightening, I will get hit with you/"

은비가 뮤지컬을 하면 자신도 하겠다는 재이. 은비가 뮤지컬 안한다면 자신도 안하겠다는 재이.

Jay tells her that if EunBi decides to participate in a musical, he will also. Jay also says that if EunBi decides not to do the musical, then he will not do it either. (He placed all the burden of saving himself on EunBi??)

지금, 재이에게 가장 중요한건 은비로인해 다시 찾은 뮤지컬에 대한 열정을 은비와 함께 이루고 싶은

Right now, the most important thing to Jay is that he wants to make somehing/dream happen with EunBi who helped him to regain his passion for musicals.

희망이 담겨있다. 그래서 재이, 필사적으로 다가간다.

There is hope. That is why Jay desperately and inevitably reaches out to/approaches EunBi.

은비는 그냥 뮤지컬이 좋다. 그런데 80번의 오디션을 보지만 그저 그 좋아하는 마음으로만 참여한다.

EunBi just loves musicals. She tries out 80 auditions but she does it out of her love for it.

목소리는 타고났다. 청아하고, 맑은 깨끗한 목소리. 하지만 고음에 약한 아이.

She was born with pure and clear and clean voice. However, she has weakness with high pitch tones.

한번도 제대로 노래를 배워본적이 없다. 그러니 방법도 모를뿐더라 테크닉도 전혀 없다.

She never took a\ prefessional voice lessons. Neither does she know the method nor the technique.

그런데도 뮤지컬이 좋다. 왜 좋은지에 대해서 생각하지 못할정도로...

Even so, she loves musicals to the extent of not being able to even think about why she loves it.

그런 은비에게 재이가 물었다. 왜 뮤지컬이 좋으냐고, 사실 딱히 이유가 뭔지도 몰랐는데...

To such a person who is EunBi, Jay asks why she loves musical. She really had no idea...

재이와 대화하고 나서야 그리고 재이의 음악을 들었을때의 느낌을 떠올린후에야 천천히 그 느낌을

되짚어보듯이 말한다.

However, she gradually figures it out after having talked with Jay and after having remembered Hong Jay's muscial compositions. And, she talks about that feeling in an explosove way.

"잘 모르겠어요...뮤지컬 귀신들이 막 붙는게 있잖아요. =I really don't know. Musical ghosts just looks for me and attach themselves to me. (Actually I believe Go EunBi said that she does not know why this happens to her but musical ghoses follow her...)

온 몸에 전기가 흐르는 거 같다고...몇백만 볼트의 번개가 온몸에 피어오르는거...

She says it is like electircity rthat rims throughout her body.--

이 뮤지컬 만드 the 는 사람은 정말 뮤지컬 사랑하는 사람일꺼라고..."

I think that the person who wrote the musicals must truly love musicals.

"엄마라면...나 이해했을 꺼에요."

If mother was here, she would have understood me.

열다섯살때, 은비가 꿈꾸던 의사 하지만 운명같은 뮤지컬을 본 후 꿈이 바뀌어버린 은비.

은비가 의사를 포기할 만큼 뮤지컬에 빠졌다는 것 그것또한 아직 더 가봐야할 은비의 운명은 아닐까?

At age 15,

은비&재이의 로맨스도 기대되지만 뮤지컬을 향한 두 사람의 '열정'도 그들의 로맨스만큼 기대된다!

몇백만 볼트를 통과할 만큼의 뮤지컬을 향한 열정 그리고 시작된 그들의 로맨스!

은비&재이 예쁜 이름만큼 눈도 즐겁고, 해맑은 미소만큼 참 상쾌할 그들만의 이야기가 이제 막

시작을 알렸다!

# 잊혀졌던 열정을 찾아가는 저 마다의 더 뮤지컬 속 사람들

그저 뮤지컬이 좋아 처음으로 뮤지컬의 세상에 발을 들여놓는 고은비.

다신 돌아보지 않을 뮤지컬이지만 은비의 뮤지컬 열정으로 인해 다시 뮤지컬에 희망을 걸어보고싶은 홍재이.

돈이되는 일에만 투자하려하고, 창작 뮤지컬의 승산에 애초에 희망도 없던 유진.

뮤지컬계의 디바, 기분 내키는대로 마음따라 행동하지만 뮤지컬엔 진심인 강희.

뮤지컬에 대해 그리 호의적이지만은 않은 라경.

그리고, 창작 뮤지컬을 제대로 성공시켜보고싶은 희망을 품고있는 구작과 단원들.

열다섯살때부터 '의사'의 꿈을 안고, 의대에 입학한 은비에게 뮤지컬은 절대 가지 않을 길과 같은 곳이었다. 하지만 저도 모르게 어느새 뮤지컬에 빠져있고, 할머니, 아빠를 속여서까지 1년을 넘겼지만 여러번의 오디션 낙방에 패배의 늪에서 빠져나오지 못할때, 천재작곡가 재이와의 만남으로 인해 다시금 희망의 빛을 보게된다. 그리고, 그녀의 진짜 뮤지컬의 세계로의 첫 걸음은 이제부터다!

은비가 만난 재이, 좋지 않은 첫만남으로 서로가 각인되었던 유진, 은비의 영원한 꿈 배강희!

이제 친구가 된 사기꾼 크리스틴샘 사복자, 재이와 함께 작품하고 싶어 안달난 구작과 단원들~

유진의 약혼녀이자 연인 라경까지, 앞으로 은비가 그들에게 미칠 영향은 그들이 잊고지냈던 혹은 찾고싶었던 '열정'이 아닐까 싶다.

은비또한 이들과 함께 하면서 그들과 함께 찾아나갈 것 같다.

잔잔하고, 맑으면서, 로맨스에서는 설렘을 제대로 느끼게 해주며

'뮤지컬'을 향해 천천히 한 발 한 발 다가가는 은비와 그리고 다시금 뮤지컬을 사랑하는 마음을 찾은 재이, 뮤지컬에 대해 다시 생각하게 될 유진, 뮤지컬만큼은 진짜 사랑하는 강희!

이들이 엮어나갈 앞으로가 기대된다.^^

더뮤 마지막회까지 아자아자!!!

그나저나 이 드라마는 엔딩마다 대박이려나보다!

1회때는 은비재이 노래와 피아노로 설레게 하더니!

2회때는 은비재이 두 사람의 눈빛, 그리고 귀여운 미소와 뽀뽀로 설레게 하다니!

그럼 3회는 어찌하려구요?ㅋㅋ 하는 생각이 들었다!

난 좋다 더뮤~~~지컬~

오늘도 들은 '무대에 막이 오르면~~' 요 가사!의 진짜 무대의 막이 오를 그 순간!

나또한 은비가 된마냥 재이가 된마냥 무지 기쁠것 같다!^^

**재이&강희와 유진&라경의 이야기는 좀 더 지켜보고 적을께요. 1~2회만으로는 이들관계

좀 난해해요.ㅎㅎ

그래도 조금 적어본다면 강희는 너무나 자신만만하고, 여전히 자신만 사랑할 거라는 재이의 맘에

더 비수를 꽂는 느낌이었고, 재이는 그런 강희가 여전하다는 느낌으로 바라보는 느낌이었어요.

그리고 유진,라경은 확실히 오랜 연인인만큼 참 자연스럽고, 다정한 느낌...그런데 뭔가 조금

아쉬운 느낌이 있더라고요.

**그나저나 쿠는 여전히 러블리해요...아 오늘도 이쁘다 이쁘다 귀엽다귀엽다 하면서 본듯..ㅎㅎ

쿠 화이팅 아자아자!!^^

Sorry, the rest of my trans got erased and so I will briefly summarize the blogger:

Basically she loves THEMU--she feels like each episode has been a DAEBOK for her and she cannot wait for the 3rd one!

She feels that the essence of the story of THEMU maybe about all these people whom EunBi comes in contact with discovering or rediscovering their passions and dreams and doing something about it to bring so much more explosive, lightening-like energy and passion into their lives. Even in the couples shown, like RaGyung and Yoo jIn--they seem so naturally comfortable and caring for each other as if they have been a couple for a long time...however, there seems to be something lacking in their relationship....How Eunbi will be a catalyst in their lives as well as her own life is something that she cannot wait to see it evolve...

She feels like GHS is as lovely and adorable and pretty as ever...

thanks sue for sharing a nice positive review from a korean blogger about The Musical :D I thought I'd share this on this thread a unseen old pic of Hyesun, Dara of 2NE1 with Shinhwa members :D :D I think this pic was taken around 2004 :)

21a0qjb.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!

Thanks Chio-Mexico and Meow13!!

Goo tweeted? I cannot see it in her tweeter either.

Chio-Mexico'a post says that GHS said in her tweeter: "This is such a pretty statement."

And Meow13 posted the statement that GHS scanned onto her tweeter:

it captures a quote by a German poet,  Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love."

I wonder what book GHS is reading? Seems to be talking about country boy style who usually live a simple life....keke

PS: Thanks minjee for the pic of GHS, Dara and Shinhwa!

I wonder how GHS and Shinhwa got to take several pix together?? I know she worked with Lee MinWoo through NN5. She worked with Andy and much later she worked with Eric. She also took individula pic with the other ShinHwa who is standing ir siting way to the right. She said once that she went to Shinhwa concert. Is Shinhwa group originally from SM Entertainment?? Then, it would make sense....GHS seems to have long lasting friendships with members of  SM.