Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Looking at their pics, it seems that AD has more hilarious scene especially hye sun's acting, hehehe.. They  really looks 

so cute together and I notice JW is becoming much more handsome as filming of AD goes on. kekeke  :sweatingbullets:

Me too guys very excited to watch AD.  :)

HELLO SUNNIES!

Jiro updated his weibo at 18:30!

He replied to this picture saying 這個似乎有點害羞。。。

It has something to do with being shy? I think. Aiyaa~ Still learning mandarin, so du bu qi.

6808ffd7jw1dhjtdhrs5gj.jpg

I Wonder if what he meant here is GHS STILL SHY...and what does ,so du bu qi means..can anybody please tell us..THANK YOU!

THANK YOU AGAIN SUNNIES FOR ALL THE UPDATES!

Guest junpyo.jandi

hahahaha... I think Jiro ahouldn't be embarrased for he have a nice body. I think he really prepared for that! They really have good chemistry.

2011-06-08 中国shi报 洪秀瑛/台北报导

飞轮海团员各自发展,汪东城前几部戏收视不理想,最近和韩国才女具惠善拍《绝对达令》,卖肉奏效,7日上海电视节开幕,片花中他全裸重要部位靠计算机技术遮,脱光吸睛也吸金,大陆及东南亚5国版权费近3000万。

今年电视节大陆题材哈台,找演员却哈韩,韩星在大陆吃香,八大找韩星合作吸引大陆许多片商,展场上重现华流热潮,以往日韩市场,一集版权费约3万美金(约85万台币),这次喊到一集5万美金(约143万台币)。

【联合报╱特派记者褚姵君/上圞海报导】 2011.06.08 03:06 am

特派记者褚姵君/摄影

第17届上圞海电视节昨登场,为配合当局庆祝建国60年,大陆剧一片「红」,纪念建国历程的主旋律剧充斥展场,连辛圞亥革圞命题材都搬上萤幕;相较之下,台湾展区堪称「小而美」,偶像剧人气称霸电视节。

八大「华丽的挑战」、「绝对达令」与「旋风管家」,因网罗韩星助阵,从一早9点开展,买家即络绎不绝,大陆各大卫视包括湖南卫视、浙江卫视等争相抢购,至昨傍晚,「华丽的挑战」大陆版权喊价破3万美元、视频网路版权卖价也逾万美元,双双创台剧在大陆市场新高价。

大陆众卫视买片窗口表示,韩流在亚洲发烧多年,光是卡司名单中有始源、东海,就有足够理由掏钱买进。昨八大现场播放3分钟片花,镜头前的始源魅力十足,传神诠释原著漫画中大明星角色丵,女主角陈意涵演技出色,对著东海誓言复仇的哭戏,令众买家眼睛一亮。

而具惠善挑大梁的「绝对达令」,之前虽因爆发男主角由吴尊换成汪东城风波,传闻在香圞港影视展上卖价暴跌,但昨片花播出后,饰演机器人的汪东城全圞裸出场戏,身材壮硕,酷酷的表情演得真的很像机器人,不少卫视甚至乾脆邀八大合作明年度新戏,希望透过八大耕耘韩国市场多年人脉,助大陆剧成功攻韩。

某人辞演带来的负面影响瓦纠结了许久~~闺女太有担当了~~~

具抽大东加油!收视夺冠,全面开花!

screencp of AD prom vid @ STVF

80bc34b7.jpg

c1159aec.jpg

8e34b8a5.jpg

46946cf9.jpg

e630efd4.jpg

bbeeb5ce.jpg

f3b77317.jpg

Preview video

password: jlovea  

Cre

東綸海綸東海-馨

----------------------

Thanks Prettywiz for news :)

It says GTV's upcoming drama, "Skip Beat", "Absolute Darling" & "Combat Butler" received overwhelming response at STVF since all these dramas star Korean actors. previously TW drama price at around 30K USD per episode and it's now up to 50K USD per episode. Up to date, AD has already sold to 5 countries in China & Southeast Asia for nearly $30million (i think it refers to RMB).

During the HK Drama Festival, AD's price dropped due to the news about WC's back out, but after the preview shown at STVF, Jiro's acting as a robot was impressive and attracts potential buyers. Some satellite TV stations even approach GTV for co-production too.

Great to know that AD is attractive to TV stations across Asia. Hope for the best for AD!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks so much for the video. I AM LOVING IT!!!!!! our GHS is too cute!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to thank meow13 for the vid clip preview. I have a feeling GHS will play a dorky and socially inadequate young woman who is turned down numerously by men. It is more understandable why her character would have trouble having relationships. I like that concept. She may get criticized for over-acting again--however--but it seems very much like a manga---I am so looking forward to laughing and crying hard....Love that kind of stories.

Thanks Sunnies!!

Thanks for the additional stills meow! GHS' pouting lips reminded so much of geum jan di making faces :)

I'm glad that AD's market value looks good. I think here in the Philippines, Abs-cbn brought the rights already.

I also want to thank meow13 for the vid clip preview. I have a feeling GHS will play a dorky and socially inadequate young woman who is turned down numerously by men. It is more understandable why her character would have trouble having relationships. I like that concept. She may get criticized for over-acting again--however--but it seems very much like a manga---I am so looking forward to laughing and crying hard....Love that kind of stories.

Thanks Sunnies!!

I agree with you Cheerie! :) I'm afraid she might get criticized for over acting as well. But she makes me laugh out loud though, so doesnt that count for something? hehehe. I was thinking "you are such a dork girly!" LOL.

screencp of AD prom vid @ STVF

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Preview video

password: jlovea  

Cre

東綸海綸東海-馨

----------------------

Thanks Prettywiz for news :)

It says GTV's upcoming drama, "Skip Beat", "Absolute Darling" & "Combat Butler" received overwhelming response at STVF since all these dramas star Korean actors. previously TW drama price at around 30K USD per episode and it's now up to 50K USD per episode. Up to date, AD has already sold to 5 countries in China & Southeast Asia for nearly $30million (i think it refers to RMB).

During the HK Drama Festival, AD's price dropped due to the news about WC's back out, but after the preview shown at STVF, Jiro's acting as a robot was impressive and attracts potential buyers. Some satellite TV stations even approach GTV for co-production too.

Great to know that AD is attractive to TV stations across Asia. Hope for the best for AD!

meow and prettywiz thanks for the new news and pics for the AD.

really great news for the new drama of Hye Sun noona .....

Guest junpyo.jandi

Unnie is cute, you can't say that she's already in her Mid 20's. I'm superduper excited! I hope it will be release in Korea and Japan too..

When last night i saw the trailer, i really wanted to make a comment about GHS's acting but i was afraid that it was only my feeling and the comment would hurt all the sunnies here, but i just read cheerkoo's comment in this top page so i decide to write it. I myself feel that the acting in the trailer really a little bit over-act...Honestly, i i just afraid that ppl will critize her acting again like in BOF. For me, her acting in BOF is really good and not over act, but so far when i browsed randomly, i read some comments from people who actually like GHS but they should admit that they didn't like her acting there. I just don't want GHS feel sad again like the story i heard when people critize her for the King and I

Well, i really hope that it's just because the trailer contains all the part which show the scene where she should act like that....

I am still excited to watch the drama..hopefully there will be a lot of BTS scenes :wub:

Good evening Sunnies! I too wanted to comment on the AD trailer that showcased what we can expect from this drama. Of course because I am such a fan of HS, I laughed and was in awe at all the different faces that she could actually make, and as silly/dorky as her character appears to be, I loved it! But I can understand where some of you are coming from about her overacting. First of all, we are talking about a manga/comic which is being made into a drama. I watched all 3 versions of the BOF drama and read the manga, and all 3 were interpreted in different ways. I feel that Hyesun got a lot of her inspiration straight from the manga, which she admitted to herself on one of her appearances, and she fashioned her character, including facial expressions and mannerisms from the manga. If you've ever watched the cartoon version of BOF, HS's acting is pretty similar to the cartoon character. So...., in my opinion, her acting was perfect as far as adapting the cartoon to a live drama. ^_^ I enjoyed all the versions of BOF, with all their differences, and all 3 female characters - Shancai, Tsukushi, and Jandi, had me laughing and crying and rooting for them until the end. This is my measuring stick of whether their acting was good or not. As far as AD, of course I pray for its success, but I'm so happy to see her act again that I don't care what anybody else says, I plan to enjoy AD to the fullest! And it doesn't hurt that Jiro looks simply amazing alongside Hyesun! I've seen the Japanese version of AD. Looks like HS will portray the character in her own different way but it's all good; I think we're in for a fun time! :D

Guest minjee

Hello to all SUNNIES ! long time no post here! I'm very delighted to see the trailer!! :D thanks for the link!!!! I thought Riko/Hyesun plays it exactly as the manga as I've read the whole manga and also watched the JP version!! It looks really good!! I think taiwanese drama are very comical esepcially when they do manga adaptations! :D It's nothing new if people will criticize her acting but oh well~~` I feel it's more harsher when it comes to k-netizens than in Taiwan...but yes!!! I wish all the SUCCESS for Absolute darling!!! :D :D here's the YT link of the same preview! I find it easier and faster to upload watching on YT instead! I thought the other male lead is cute! he looks different from the weibo pics with Jiro and in the trailer! :) but waah! Jiro has a killer body! :D LOL@ Hyesun's eating scenes I'm sure she enjoyed filming those scenes hahaha! I also like the scene where Hyesun had long hair with pigtails and in a uniform! hahaha it's so cute! at least there's some flashbacks scenes of her with long hair ;) I really want her hair to grow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know we missed seeing her with long hair! >__<

20110608 Absolute Darling preview @ STVF 2011

cr:woraluck@YT