Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

same here, it's been a while since I lasted posted but just wanted to say HI to everyone and wish Hye Sun a great Happy Birthday!!! wishing her all the best to come and to stay happy and healthy :D

Hello Sunnies!!! Must drop by to greet our amazing lady...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUR DEAR GOO HYE SUN!!!

YOU TOUCHED OUR LIVES SO DEEPLY THAT IT AWAKES ONE OF OUR NEURONS CONSISTING OF POSITIVE VIBES THAT'S BEEN HIDING A LONG TIME UNTIL YOU UNLEASHED IT TREMENDOUSLY THAT NO ONE EVER DID,

YOU GAVE US SO MUCH INSPIRATIONS BY REMINDING US THAT WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WITH NO DOUBTS,

THAT LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS IN THIS WORLD...

YOUR HUMBLENESS,LOVE AND AFFECTION TRIGGER US TO BE MORE HUMAN THAN JUST A PLAIN OLD JANE...

YOU UPLIFT OUR SPIRITS THOROUGHLY...THANK YOU FOR BEING A ROLE MODEL TO EVERYONE...

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY AND A GIFT OF THOUGHTS IS THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU...EVEN THOUGH I FELT THAT IT'S YOU WHO GAVE US THE GREAT GIFT BUT PLEASE ACCEPT MY HEARTFELT GREETINGS....MY MAY YOU HAVE ALL THE HAPPINESS, LOVE, SUCCESS AND CAREFREE IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER...WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..........

GHSco.jpg

today is a really special day because we are gifted with the birth of KU HYE SUN!! she's blossoming towards a better HER and I can only be just proud of what she's NOW.. I'm looking forward to all her future endeavors!!

thanks to ALL SUNNIES!! ^_^

Guest susAmerica

Ku Hye Sun Chinese Fans Site changed their banner to congratulate birthday to GHS :D

cts.jpg

-----

구혜선, "생일 때마다 사람들 피해다녔다" 고백

마이데일리 기사전송 2010-11-09 10:36

[마이데일리 = 이승록 기자] 배우 구혜선이 자신의 생일을 맞아 고마운 마음을 전했다.

1984년 11월 9일생인 구혜선은 9일 자신의 생일이 되자 트위터에 글을 올리고 "제가 오늘 생일이라는 사실을 어제 알았습니다. 함께 일하는 동료분께 들었는데요. 아주 어렸을 때를 제외하고는 생일 때마다 사람들을 피해 다녔습니다"라고 밝혔다.

이어 구혜선은 "여전히 축하받는 것이 어색하네요"라면서도 "좋은 말씀과 마음 감사합니다. 일단 오늘은 어무이 아부지와 나들이를 가야겠지요?"라고 덧붙였다.

평 소 다양한 분야에 도전해 예술적 재능을 뽐내는데 주저함이 없는 구혜선이 이같이 자신의 생일에 대한 관심에 수줍어하자 그의 팬들은 "누나 생일 너무 축하드려요", "저희가 매년 생일 챙겨 드릴게요", "이젠 피해다니지 마세요" 등의 반응을 보이며 더 많은 축하를 해주고 있다.

한편, 구혜선은 최근 2011학년도 성균관대학교 예술학부 영상학전공으로 수시 1차에 합격한 사실이 알려져 기쁨을 더했다.

[사진 = 구혜선]

(이승록 기자 roku@mydaily.co.kr)

-----

sue do you know why lot of topics has been deleted on DC GHS? I checked it few hours ago and there're so many members from others DC Gall dropped by to congratulate GHS on her birthday and now I found out that it has been deleted.

Thanks siidudul!!

MyDaily Reporter Lee SeungRok picked up on GHS's most recent tweeter and reported that today is GHS's birthday, November 9th with birth year 1984. He reposted GHS's tweeter. He points out that a lady who challenges herself in all things artistic does not seem to care too much about her birthday. Many fans left more congratulatory wishes, some said they will always take care of her birthdays and some asked her not to avoid her birthday, etc. The reporter also states that GHS is even happier on this day because she will be entering SGGU for 2011.

Anything that GHS tweets becomes a news!!! Hooray!!

To answer your question, siidudul, I really am not sure what is happening with DC either. DC members are not sure either. They have reported the problem of many of their posts disappearing and being deleted. The administrator told them that nothing has been deleted and that s/he can see the posts that I cannot see either. It is a mystery. There is also rumor that DC may close down...I just hope that DC fixes the problem and stays open--DC is so important to us!!!

Hello Sunnies ....

It's my first post in here and this special for Goo Hye Sun oennie bday .... :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOO HYE SUN eonnie ....!!!!!!

WISH U ALL THE BEST ....!!! , WE ALWAYS LOVE n SUPPORT YOU .... :wub::wub:

GOD Bless YOU .... :wub:

It's been quite a while since my last post here.

But same with you gals/guys I want to greet our dearest HyeSun in this very special day..

Happy Happy 27th Birthday GOO HYE SUN!!!!!! w00t.gif:lol:;)w00t.gif

May you achieve all the desires of your heart and continue to be inspired with what you are doing.

We, Sunnies will always be by your side to give our deepest support.

You have been such a great inspiration to all of us that you make us motivated to work the way you do.

It's not only the brilliant works that you have made throughout your career that we all love.

But most especially it is your simplicity, humility, and unique personality that keep us loving and supporting you more.

I wish you all the success and happiness in life.

Stay to be beautiful inside and out.

We will always be here no matter what..

:wub: WE LOVE YOU GOO HYE SUN.. :wub:

waves to all Sunnies.. Keep supporting GHS..

hi all

i have been like stalking this thread for almost 2 years now (i can't recall maybe 3 years lol) but never ever posted ...yeah i know its crazy lol

i m actually here 2 wish Hyesun happy birthday from me & whole of Dubai.

yes we've got lots of fans of Hyesun here in Dubai ;) but i can say i am her No 1 fan here. lol

been a fan of her since (Pure 19) days when it was first shown in 2006.

So here....

생일 축하해 혜선 언니

and thanks a bunch to all of u have have been updated this thread with her tremendous pics & latest news.

Thanks a lot !!

Happy Blessed Birthday to Ku Hye Sun. This year is a memorable one for her who has accomplished much in just over one year since her explosive popularity as Jandi in BOF - wrote and published her book Tango, held her own art exhibition, collaborated with Sasaki in composing Breath DVD, directed her 1st short film Cheerful caretaker, and then her maiden full length movie Yosool (Magic), followed by very short film Dangsin (You) ... and the list goes on on her other works and achievements .... May God bless her with good health and prosper her in all her endeavours :wub:

혜선 씨, 생일축하합니다 그리고 항상 건강하시고 행복하세요. :wub:

Guest starvio

happy birthday our dearest goo hye sun eonni !!! :)

I hope you have successful career, life & love :wub:

keep your health & always be happy !!! :lol:

all the best for you

we are SUNNIES always loving you until the end of time :lol:

god bless you :)

Guest susAmerica

If GHS ever visited our forum for her, she would have been extremely happy and grateful for all your beautiful wished....Love them all. I Hope that she had a pleasant day with all her loved ones...

cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=117430&page=1&bbs=

We have seen other countries besides Taiwan promote Absolute Darling: Philippines, China, Korea, and I think also Vietnam...

Japan also posted an article in one of their magazine: A-Bloom Vol 11.

Given all these promotions, I really think that the filming for the drama may occur faster than wating until April or July...don't you think?? I mean timing is very important. Look at THE MUSICAL. WE have been hearing about it since the summer but nothing...people have lost much interest in the drama....I saw Park Gyung Lim in a variety show yesterday called Three Turns Around the World. She had short hair like we have seen her for THE MUSICAL. People come to variety shows to promote themselves and their new projects but she said nothing about THE MUSICAL. Very sad, sad, indeed...

Anyway, here is a pic from Japan's A-Bloom:

viewimage37803e8.jpg

Sue my thought on THE MUSICAL promotion is that they might not want too much promotion or too much hype on it probably when they are ready to show it then they will start promoting it.Correct me if im wrong isn't this kind of experimental too they wanted to finished it first before showing it not like other dramas wherein they are shooting still for every episode.I thought this one would be finished first before it will be on shown on TV. Im sure if there is any problem with the production i guessed GHS would say something or at least we should have heard something from the stars.And GHS herself said that with this drama she has mnore time i think it is not time constraint not like other dramas.

Just stopping by the add happy birthday wishes to our incredible Goo Hye Sun and hoping that 2011 will be another huge year for her (and for us, as well!!! :D ) How amazing it is to think that just three short years ago, she told an interviewer (I think it was during a "guerilla date." :unsure: ) that, in her spare time, she liked to remain idle just doing nothing. All hail whatever source of inspiration told her that this was not going to be in the cards for one "Goo Hye Sun." ;) Her inspiration has been our treat ever since she decided that being inactive and even sleeping were to be nearly erased from her vocabulary. I'm looking forward to another tsunami of activity from the little ullzang who could. Thank you, Goo Hye Sun for inventing Geum Jandi and thank you Geum Jandi for reinventing Goo Hye Sun! :P