Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am one of those captivated by his dangerous charm as Kim Boong Do. Now I am starting to get so addicted to him. 

I hope you guys will keep me posted

:blush:

Greetings and love from the Philippines! ❤️

@cena2825 welcome!  As you can see there isn't much activity on this thread.  His Japanese and Korean fansites are much more active.  I try to bring things over when I can, mostly pictures, as it is hard to find articles in English.  Enjoy. 

a preview of 3 Japanese songs he will be singing on Sunday

I Love You and Oh My Little Girl by Ozaki Yutaka

By the way Ozaki Yutaka was born on 11.29.1965

machimonogatari (story of a town)

On 14 July 2016 at 0:26 AM, TheaN said:

@cena2825 welcome!  As you can see there isn't much activity on this thread.  His Japanese and Korean fansites are much more active.  I try to bring things over when I can, mostly pictures, as it is hard to find articles in English.  Enjoy. 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! 

On 14 July 2016 at 0:26 AM, TheaN said:

Fan Meeting was a blast!  Met with fans I know online and from other fan meets. Gave goodies and received some. I passed these out to some 100 fans waiting in line:

307bf979-50e1-46f5-a793-be3558e4acc4_zps

There was a cover charge and we all had to buy a drink.  There were a couple of lower arrangements from fans.  I had tried to order some, but all the florists I went to said they needed at least a weeks notice and I arrived on Thursday.

34662d08-e751-46af-8065-c55ece33fadb_zps

Stage:

72227046-1fff-4c34-bf4b-99e6c19cce8e_zps

He entered in casual attire singing "I Love You:

20160731_official_015_zpscoauc8vy.jpg

And then we were given our photo time.  Japan is very strict about photos during concerts, but both the ARA events that I've gone to had a short segment of stage time devoted to some posing and waving an smiling for the fans.  That is all you get.  After that the ushers will come up to you if you raise you camera or phone to take any pictures.

1c84b3c7-dc37-46b8-8d2b-5368a6f81503_zps 

Then the MC asked him a bunch of questions.  They brought out the board with the fan questions and asked the fan who wrote it to stand up or wave. Scenes from Wanted while he changed his clothes to a suit.

20160731_official_023_zpsjlnurag2.jpg

Played a few games.  One of my friends, Noel,  got chosen to go up and they re-enacted the proposal scene from Trot Lovers.  He gave her a necklace (sorry did not look like the medal one) and faked a kiss.  Hey it was fake but they got REAL close anyways!!!  She got to keep the necklace and is probably still on cloud nine.  This is them rehearsing.

20160731_official_027_zpslo028lhr.jpg

More games, then he sang the final 2 songs, "Oh My Little Girl" and Machi Monogatari"

20160731_official_024_zpsvdmkktmm.jpg

Afterwards, we ALL got in line and received back hugs!!  I had brought a lei and when it was my turn, I asked him if I could give it to him and he said yes, so I got to do that first, then he held my hand and spun me around to give me the back hug.  :heart:

After thoughts...

I could have done without the games.  I don't like laughing at him doing funny things.

The fan interaction was OK.  I'm sure I would feel differently if I was one of the ones chosen.  I do like that he came into the audience for some of the fan activities.  

I do wish they allowed him to sing more songs.  Anyways, I do hope he has a birthday party, because I already have my ticket to Seoul. I heard a rumor that he might go back to Japan for his birthday, so I hope they tell us soon so I can change my ticket!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived