Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has been confirmed to star in "The Awl" ('송곳') on JTBC, which will air in the Fall.  I have seen some of JTBC's drama on licensed sites such as Viki and Dramafever, so I am hopeful that we'll be able to see it with subs... and just because text is boring...

ondal_smile_zpso7nzyg5y.gif

trot_heart_zpsnzfguhfm.gif

source: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=905152&g_menu=700091

Not sure if this will air in the Friday/Saturday slot, but the last (3) JTBC dramas were picked up by DramaFever.  Am hopeful we will be able to see the subbed episodes!!  Ahn Nae Sang is considering the other male lead role.  I really liked him as the teacher in Sungkyungkwan Scandal.  JTBS does provide "On Air" services, so I'll probably catch the raw stream from Seoul at the very least.

• 4 weeks later...

Becoming a Billionaire is being shown on our local TV station.  This drama has grown on me.  I wasn't too impressed the first time I saw it, but now I find myself looking forward to the weekly episodes.

80a2467d-5f7e-4b01-a40c-a7fb43b96d92_zps

Location filming has started on "The Awl", though I am not sure if principle filming has also begun.  I did not see any announcement for a first script reading, so they may just be doing some test shooting at the different sites.awl_bts_002_zps2kys7xtl.jpg

awl_bts_001_zpszpxdgnbk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived