[Drama October 2013] City Conquest 도시정벌

06skull06

[News] Kim Hyun Joong, Blockbuster Drama 'City Conquest' Casting....Small Screen Comeback on Second Half of The Year

Source: Etoday (etoday.co.kr)

Korean to English Translation: Cheezeemelt (www.cheezeemelt.blogspot.com) STRICTLY NO RE-POSTING WITHOUT FULL CREDITS.

201205032359591.jpg

Singer cum actor Kim Hyun Joong's comeback to small screen.

Kim Hyun Joong has been cast to a drama based from best-selling comic 'City Conquest'
that sells nearly 1 million copies.

'City Conquest' A story against a rampant illegal and evil society, protagonist Baek Mi Reu and his childhood love interest Lee Dan Bi, a woman who will do anything to get her love Tae Soo Min, and one woman man Cha Ji Ryong, 4 characters that will make hearts earnest with it's melodrama and action dealing with their own world. Target location for shooting are US, Japan, China, Singapore, Switzerland and across Asia that will proceed with a spectacular and splendid scenes.

In particular, the producer of 'Iris' and 'Athena- Goddess of War' is anticipated to participate with the
creation of this drama.

It is said that Kim Hyun Joong is preparing well to achieve a complete image makeover for this drama.

Drama 'City Conquest' is expected to be broadcasted on the second half of this year.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest katie_18

I am so excited for this drama! I can't wait to see Kim Hyun Joong's comeback on the small screen! thank you for making this thread! I am so happy and excited I can barely contain myself!

Today is the first shooting day!!!!

First stop is ofcourse in Japan particularly in Edo Wonderland ^^

3879_01.jpg

Sorry I have to erase the photos that the fans took on the filming site.. I think it's not allowed
to share those photos yet.

class="yiv976720555post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "[Photo] City Conquest presentation production on Tochigi news
http://www.naturalclean.co.jp/blog12/blog.cgi 
Reposted from : Hyunnie Pexer's Blog by azi767

additional photos source: Kathy's Bench

Credit: @fukupiyo6_6
@chocolatdaleKHJ

EDIT TO ADD:

写真をクリックすると拡大

615422540.jpg

Reposted from : lovekimhyunjoong.com by happiebb
_tomato99 shared the link to a blog post on the Edo Wonderland staff blog
it's on the Reception (Welcome) Party for the drama's shooting staff 
that took place at a hotel in Nikko-shi (=city) 

click
 HERE if you read japanese.

anyway, it doesn't really say much 
except that some 150 fans were there at Edo Wonderland to observe the filming on 10th,
and that some of them were even there overnight.

as for the reception party, seems like it'd taken place at 7pm.
the honchos of the area were there.
staff blog mentioned the Vice Governor of Tochgi Prefecture and mayor of Nikko
(basically, Edo Wonderland is in Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture)

Guest katie_18

Hyun Joong in that geisha outfit is hilarious! I am so looking forward to this drama! I have high hopes for it. I am also looking forward to all the different locations that they are shooting at. I can't wait to see all the different cities they will be at. 

id="cap" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 29px; font-family: 'MS PGothic'; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: center; "Welcome to the sunlight Doramaroke Korea

Google translate it

http://mytown.asahi.com/tochigi/news.php?k_id=09000001207120001

Jul 12, 2012

Photo

Kim Hyun Joongsaid the location in the sunlight, "I want to take a good work"

Filming begins in the city of Nikko, the Commission has 10 days support, held a welcome "(tentative title) conquest of the city" starring Korean TV Drama (26) Kim Hyun Joong of popular idol.

The original cartoon Selling more than 10 million unit in Korea. Next year, that will be aired in Japan. Kim was greeted with a smile, "the drama you want to take a good work in the sunlight. Return for the first time in two years" and.

Last year, guests to sunlight has been reduced from 66% in South Korea compared to the previous year occurred the earthquake. "We suffer from sunlight for reputational damage, who choose the location site," Mayor Fumio Saito, and committed to the wishes of gratitude and an increase of tourists.

class="yiv50178795post-title" id="yui_3_2_0_1_1342135688271208" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); "
[Media Photos] City Conquest Shooting @ Nikko Edo Village

credit INNOLIFE' class="yiv50178795post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); "
reposted from: Hyunnie Pexer's Blog by Azi767

e850352ac65c1038ab509252b2119313b07e8970f31fbe096b63f624b57365938744ebf81a4ca3703b87e950352ac65ce72b3ae3fbf2b21193138a70
0824ab18972bd4074dd28f6d7b899e510fb3090c

dcc451da81cb39dbc7ee3bc6d0160924ab183077 (1)242dd42a2834349be8293215c9ea15ce36d3be77
9c16fdfaaf51f3de9c9ce5f494eef01f3a297977
42a98226cffc1e1712aad0a14a90f603738de90d
b999a9014c086e06ab8163db02087bf40ad1cb71d4628535e5dde711b0c51f66a7efce1b9d16610e

[Photo] City Conquest presentation production on Tochigi news

http://www.naturalclean.co.jp/blog12/blog.cgi 

Reposted from : Hyunnie Pexer's Blog by azi767

additional photos source: Kathy's Bench

Credit: @fukupiyo6_6

@chocolatdaleKHJ

Sorry to cut your post, thanks for this dear ;) I can see Jung Yoo Mi at the back, is that her?

She's long hair already keke which is much better to potray Lee Dan Bi's character.

Of course, even Hyun Joong only wearing simple sando and and jeans he still looks HOT haha!

Yes I think she used extensions for her hair should be long like the mangga,some says she looks pretty in long hair, I want to see her act. I haven't seen her act, I will try to watch her old series like "

A Thousand Days' Promise (SBS, 2011)

She is the second female lead on recently rooftop prince with yoochun ^.^

unfortunately the bad girl XD

Never read the comic

why is it HJ wearing a traditional kimono? Even he can't stop laughing

L.O.L

Actor Kim Young Ho is cast in 'City Conquest' as Cha Ji Ryong's father. He will join the team on location at Myanmar.

523785_418226261557266_1338079123_n.jpg
[City Conquest Casting News]Kim Young Ho, cast for the role of Cha Ji Ryong (Nam Gung Min)'s father, Cha Sung Gwang who was a colleague of Baek Seung Hyun(Kim Seun Woo) and stands against Baek Mir (Kim Hyun Joong) in the drama City Conquest. He's going to join the drama from Miyanma location shooting http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=100&aid=0000017752

Here's an article about the lead lady Jung Yoo Mi. You know what, at first when I saw her I was like 'She's not pretty enough to be Kim Hyun Joong's partner' but it seems all tables are turned now especially when I saw her photos in the airport. She's so pretty yet simple. Although I haven't seen her acting yet I think she'll  do fine in the drama. ;)

Actress Jung Yoo Mi and Kim Hyun Joong for 'City Conquest' Japan Filming Departure

Source: mydaily.co.kr
Korean to English Translation: Cheezeemelt (www.cheezeemelt.blogspot.com)
Please put proper credits when reposting, Thanks!

201207100820311118_1.jpg
f6de713817355a7f7b28581abee02c84.jpg

Actress Jung Yoo Mi and Kim Hyun Joong to meet in Japan for their drama shooting.
Evening of July 9th, Jung Yoo Mi one of the cast for the drama 'City Conquest' left for Japan for their drama filming via Incheon International Airport.
On that day, Jung Yoo Mi showcased her cool and comfortable airport fashion. With a cute and attractive white chiffon parrot print trench coat matching it with yellow shirt, hot jean pants and low heeled gym shoes emphasized practicality and coolness. In addition, to complete her airport fashion, here she is holding her 'City Conquest' script. Meanwhile, based on the work of the comic artist Shin Hyung Bin 'City Conquest' is about the main character being abandoned by both of his parents and grew up to resent and get revenge to the evil society.

Broadcasting station is still undefined and it's expected to be broadcasted in the 2nd half of 2012. Together with Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yoo Min, actors Nam Goong Min, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Hee Won and Park Hyo Jun are also in the cast.

I kinda revised this article because originally, the writer said that Jung Yoo Mi and Kim Hyun Joong left for Japan together. As you can see, Kim Hyun Joong arrived first in Japan days before for his Japan 2nd mini album 'Heat' promotion.

[NOTE] Pls be notified that this information has been copied by this certain page http://www.facebook.com/notes/city-conquest-korean-drama/actress-jung-yoo-mi-and-kim-hyun-joong-for-city-conquest-japan-filming-departure/206743432787923  without any permission at all.

Archived