[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

Admin

Can anyone who watched ep. 15 tell me what happened at the end?  Did LTS/NH also incriminate himself?  I feel subs will not be available before tomorrow's finale because even with excellent subbers, there are two eps. to be updated and that's a momentous task.  Praise to the subbing community who makes our watching kdramas so pleasurable.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maracarrero said:

Can anyone who watched ep. 15 tell me what happened at the end?  Did LTS/NH also incriminate himself?  I feel subs will not be available before tomorrow's finale because even with excellent subbers, there are two eps. to be updated and that's a momentous task.  Praise to the subbing community who makes our watching kdramas so pleasurable.

@Maracarrero:you must be right .He said he was the one and not Sora for the signature.
I think the subs wil be hard because of all the legal parts. :(Even if last week Tae Sung was arrested, i am surprised that the drama  is so focused  on the law  for the last episodes.

Eps.14 and 15 were so intense compared to the previous eps.  I want to smack Se Na so badly and Nam Gyu Ri is always given these melancholic roles (i.e. 49 Days), so I think she should try for a comedy to prove if she has really has acting chops. 

The legal ramifications exposed in these episodes are like a 180 from the light comedy we were so accustomed to.  From:

Nam Hae's (to me he's not LTS or YTS) impending divorce,

to what happened to the ownership of the hotel,

to Tam Hee's ridiculous behavior and lawsuit (I enjoyed this actress in I Do, I Do, but find her voice too screechy and it's a role that's being overacted),

to all the gangsters winding up in jail,

and let's not forget Lawyer Lee Se Jo,

OMG!  I'm not even going to consider GSR and NH's fake marriage.  

Ep. 16 better be 90% fluff and happiness or I'm going back to the island and look at Nam Hae :x Go So Ra so as to remind me why I got so hooked.  Serious NH is no fun!  I want silly NH back and my prediction is that there will e a baseball game and he will wear his new uniform and of course " THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE FELT LIKE THIS' HAS TO BE THE ENDING.

The  written preview is outIt's my translation,hope there are no mistakes :
So Ra's situation is reversed thanks to Tae Sung.Joon Hyuk  will help him to resolve his case
Tae Sung and Joon Hyuk work together for the next meeting's shareholdersSe Na comes  again to Tae Sung because of the divorce's papersTam Hee loses her trial  but she fights against the fusion of the hotel

Guest nandaliu

I can't believe it's over!

I never thought I would cry watching this drama but then the proposal scene happened and I as like crying and smiling at the same time. lol

The almost kisses... Both of them saying 'This is the first time I've felt this way' and kissing at the end... It was perfect.

Loved it!

i also liked the finale .i will miss them even if 16 episodes are enough for the story.i think they are married at the end when they are in the island .
She reproached him  for the missing boat  and i heard "husband".Maybe she said how can a busband be like that ?They're so cheesy together but i had a big smile during all the episode 

I wonder how JH can turn to help TS to resolve the case and how about the ownership of the hotel. Can't wait for the sub and that thanks for the subbers.
I cried watching ep 15 when TS got drunk and he was asked about his house by taxi driver....and he said Uncles' Fishery.
When he called So Ra but couldn't say anything to her. It's so heartbreaking...(with the soundtrack hikkss).
But love the finale.
"This is the first time I've felt like this" is this drama's icon hahaaa...
Whenever heard this, it reminds me with the silly encounter between SR and TS...finallly their feelings to each other.
Too bad no more Haeundae Lovers next week again.

For me this was a decent drama but the ending was as many kdramas are WACK!!! Nam Hae did nothing but mope. The rat bastid (JH) did everything to resolve all the problems SoRa (and gang) had.This doesn't say much for Tae sung as a prosecutor.The drama  ended happily but in a stupid way. Maybe it will be better with subs :(

@shedevil77 tell us how you really feel  LOL!!! :)
I do however, am thankful the TS did not pretend he was happy or try to make things work, that pleased me.  Moreover, most people attempt to try and work thing out but his stance was always I want to SR.  JH had to help for redemption (sorry richard simmons)!!!

@shedevil77, JH should have solved the problem that came about because of things he did to triggered the things that happen to all of them. All because he couldn't get the woman he wanted.  Yes, TS moped. He was forced back into a life he didn't want. He became a walking, working shell. He had to make the decision to break away from his father and stop being grateful and do what made him happy for a change.

I enjoyed the ending. We got back the light airy and fluffy drama it started out with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xopo17

A happy ending to all :D  . . . . .The ending is perfect. It has closure in every aspect and is so satisfying to see Tae Sung having the best of both world: not giving up his job as a prosecutor and living a simple life with his love, Sora. 

I was totally not disappointed !

The Mother could have stayed as ghost in the past and future, I did not feel she added too much to it. Joon Hyuk did a 360 degree, and turned out okay, but then you were never really sure about him to begin with. not seeing the ex, made very much sense, and it would have overturned his ‘young’ world. And the rock So Ra got Tae sung and hotel in the end. How about Sena ?  well at least Se Na will get her pride and able to divorce Taesung with some pride and doesn't look weak in front Taesung,  eventough she felt hurtful. :(

And the trio uncle did a good job too and they even get their new romance in the end, gonna miss them. so where did the cousin go? what happened to Kwan Soon? well, since all of us know that Kwan soon is played by Soyeon T-ara,  and its surround by T-ara controversy so she got axed from the drama and limit her screen time, too bad. ckcckckck. 

But it gave me exactly what I needed. It left me with a fuzzy, satisfied feeling, and I’m going to miss the warm, sunny world of Haeundae.

This was a drama that was not to be taken seriously. A diversion to enjoy and flow with. No mental acuity needed, just let it be. If it did not sail your boat, then ok. Played nicely, not heavy handed, light enough, funny as all get out, and just nice and satisfying. :D

• 6 months later...
Guest iheartyou1518

this drama is full of kdrama clichés- arrange marriage - rich arrogant chaebols- fake marriage with contract condition - main leads living in the same house- adopted son- abandon daughter- romeo & juliet-like family- amnesia- second lead finding all the truth before anyone else 

but still i love it for these reasons:  :x 
-r/s of father and daughter sora -leads chemistry-3 uncles funny antics -hot leads and second leads -beautiful place(haeundae)
i'm just sad it's so underrated,*sigh*
i'll definitely watch it again some time.. love it! :)

• 5 months later...

@iheartyou1518  You're right that it was full of K Drama clichés, but I also think Dramabeans was right to say that the show was deliberately chock full of clichés, to give viewers the chance to laugh at just how many the writers managed to squeeze in. Overall, I thought it was a fun series with really great chemistry between the leads, but I'm still a little troubled at how easily the lead character abandoned his brand new marriage. Se Na may have been clingy and possessive, and showed a nasty streak, but especially in the first episodes, she was very much more sinned against than sinner.

Archived