[Drama 2012] The Thousandth Man 천번째 남자

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

INFINITE’s Sunggyu to make a cameo appearance in ‘The Thousandth Man

INFINITE‘s Sunggyu will be making a special cameo in ‘The Thousandth Man’, in which his fellow member,Woohyun, is currently starring in.

Sunggyu will appear in the fifth episode as Woohyun’s friend, who is a diligent student trying to earn his tuition by working a part-time job. More mature than his peers, Sunggyu gives advice to his friend Woohyun.

In addition, Sunggyu will also show his perceptiveness as he becomes the first to notice Mi Jin’s (Kang Ye Won) feelings for Eung Suk (Lee Chun Hee).

Sunggyu stated, “I’m happy that I can act with Woohyun. Watching Woohyun act is really new and cool. I, myself, had thoughts of wanting to attempt acting in a drama as well.”

Make sure to catch Sunggyu make his cameo appearance on September 14th at 9:55 PM!

cr: allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

"The Thousandth Man" Lee Cheon-hee and Kang Ye-won's kiss scene

photo256240.jpg

MBC drama "The Thousandth Man" drew all eyes on Lee Cheon-hee and Kang Ye-won's sandy kiss scene.

In the picture revealed, Lee Cheon-hee and Kang Ye-won are closing in on each other as if they are about to t ouch lips at any second. In the drama, Lee Cheon-hee lives a terminal life of three months while gumiho Kang Ye-won can only become human when she eats the liver of her one thousandth man.

While they love each other, they can only hide their true feelings because of the situation they are cast in. This scene shows they are a step closer to romance.

This scene was taken in the beaches of Eulwangri under the smoldering sun. Despite the melting weather, the two didn't show any signs of 

exhaustion and allowed the filming to go on easily.

Netizen's say, "Are Eung-seok and Mi-jin going to fall in love?", "Let this couple be happy!", "This drama is going to make me go home early!" and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/the-thousandth-man-lee-cheon-hee-and-kang-ye-won-s-kiss-scene-47466.html#2e6OEpgudrx35Kj1.99

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTS 
tumblr_maailnJwup1ql0r5co1_500.jpg
cr to original uploader
class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; "
class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; "'The Thousandth Man' Kang Ye Won Shows Off Her Athletic Side

Kang Ye Won showed off her athletic side.

31824.png'The Thousandth Man' Kang Ye Won Shows Off Her Athletic Side

Kang Ye Won showed off her athletic side.

MBC Friday's episode of "The Thousandth Man," Kang Ye Won showed off her skills as she was seen rock climbing and mountain biking, portraying an incredibly athletic sports-woman image. 

In this episode, she faces off against a man who was trying to get her on a date and get her hurt so he can benefit from insurance money. However, thanks to her uncanny athletic abilities, she is not injured and foils the scammer's plans. 

During the actual shoot, Kang Ye Won actually did the climb herself, despite risks of injury and rose up to the challenge. She said, "It was scary because I had never rock climbed before and going up on a cliff on just a rope was scary. It was hard but everyone around me encouraged me so I was able to do it better than I expected. Then it just got more fun."

Kang Ye Won is currently busy promoting her movie, "The Fortune Tellers," slated to release on October 3 and "The Thousandth Man."

source : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/13900/20120910/the-thousandth-man-kang-ye-won-shows-off-her-athletic-side.htm

Archived