[Drama 2012] The Thousandth Man 천번째 남자

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

Another cameo by Jin Young  from idol group B1A420120824_1345819961_53539400_1.jpg

More caps from the media2012082507203148_1_rstarkja.jpg

Bonus gifs for Infinite's fan ;) ( cr to original uploader)tumblr_m9a04aPOfu1r5ik6no1_r2_500.gifleeemyis said: Thank you so much for sharing.  I don't know what to say anymore.  They're all perfect for each other.  I love Chun Hee and Ye Won.  I also love Woo Hyun and Hyomin too.  Where can I watch episode 2?  T_T

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; "The Thousandth Man’ Kang Ye Won Transforms Into A GumihoKang Ye Won

After the preview of MBC drama 'The Thousandth Man' was revealed, the viewers are becoming more interested in Kang Ye Won.

In the drama 'The Thousandth Man' that is to air its first episode on the 17th of August, Kang Ye Won shows not only a sexy and strong image as a gumiho, but also a cute and care-free side as the character Goo Mi Jin.

In particular, a scene shows her with a different eye color while changing into a gumiho, showing a cold yet sexy side. People are looking forward to how Kang Ye Won will be acting out a gumiho.

After seeing the preview, netizens' responses include, "I saw Kang Ye Won in a movie and now I'm looking forward to her acting in a drama," "Kang Ye Won's sexiness matches the role of a gumiho 100%!" "I only watched the preview but Kang Ye Won is so pretty! I'm looking forward to this drama." "The first episode of 'The Thousandth Man' is to air on the 17th of August.

class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; "‘The Thousandth Man’ Gumiho Kang Ye Won “I Need A Liver”: Gets Misunderstood As A Liver Cancer Patient

The Thousandth Man

In the 1st episode of the MBC drama 'The Thousand Man' that aired on the 17th of August, Kang Ye Won gets misunderstood as a liver cancer patient.

Goo Mi Jin (played by Kang Ye Won) has her first meal with her lover. Goo Mi Jin asks him, "Do you really love me?" The lover replies, "Of course. I really love you. Put your hand on my heart," drawing laughter.

Goo Mi Jin then reveals, "But I can only stay for 3 months. I might suddenly disappear after three months." The lover, who misunderstand that it is her time limit replies, "I will make you better."

Goo Mi Jin, who gained some confidence from his reply, says honestly, "I need a liver." At her words, the lover runs away. Goo Moo Jin accidently overhears her lover's phone conversation with his friend who says, "She is asking for a transplant. She might as well have offered something in return. She must be a liver cancer patient."

Goo Mi Jin finds out that her lover did not love her sincerely and as a result, cannot hide her solemn expression.

On the other hand, 'The Thousandth Man' is about a gumiho who is living amongst humans with her family and is trying to find her last thousandth liver.

Full credit to Korea Portal

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ""The Thousandth Man'"Kang Ye Won Is A Fox or A Mermaid?

The MBC Friday fantasy situational drama, "The Thousandth Man," premiered last Friday night.

28926.jpg

The MBC Friday fantasy situational drama, "The Thousandth Man," premiered last Friday night. 

Kang Ye Won stars as a fox-woman who falls in love with the thousandth man from whom she needs a liver in order to become a real human being. As an actress who is mostly known for her performances in movies, she has shown great acting ability in being able to portray a wide range of emotions and was successful in leaving an impression on the viewers. 

In a flashback of her past where she is being discovered by the village people while escaping, the man she loves takes an arrow for her and they fall into the water together off of a cliff. The tragic romance is a notable scene from that night's episode. 

Kang Ye Won, who is experienced with underwater scenes through movies like "Haeundae" and "Quick," was very professional in her shoots. She didn't show much difficulty in acting underwater and diving, to the awe of the other cast and crew. 

She said, "It was the same location where we did the water-related scenes for the movie, "Quick," so I felt more comfortable. Lee Chun Hee also sacrificed a lot for me so it was much easier to shoot this time around." The crew on set said, "Kang Ye Won and Lee Chun Hee were really professional in caring for each other and making sure that the shoot didn't take longer than was necessary. We were really shocked at how at ease Kang Ye Won was. She looked like a marine girl!"

Despite the hot and rainy weather, the cast and crew put together a very tough story and the second episode is set to air this coming Friday.

Read more at http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/12926/20120821/the-thousandth-man-kang-ye-won-fox-or-mermaid.htm#Rkebo0XkZequlvBQ.99

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; "'The Thousandth Man' Cameo Appearance By B1A4 Jin Young

Jin Young

Idol group B1A4's leader Jin Young is to make a cameo appearance on 'The Thousandth Man.'

At the end of the episode of the MBC drama 'The Thousandth Man' that was aired on the 24th of August, a preview of the next episode was revealed, causing much curiosity amongst viewers.

In particular, Shin Bong Sun will be making a surprise appearance as a cold woman. In addition, B1A4's Jin Young will also be making a cameo appearance, drawing much attention

Jin Young appears wearing a wig and is seen biting a pen and laughing with Mi Jin (played by Kang Ye Won). Also, while they are on the bus, he is seen affectionately stroking Mi Jin's face while she is asleep, raising the curiosity of viewers.

Netizens' responses include, "Jin Young seems to be making a cameo appearance," "I am looking forward to the next episode," "I wonder what his relationship with Kang Ye Won is."

On the other hand, 'The Thousandth Man' is about a gumiho who needs to eat 1000 livers to turn human, of which she ate 999 livers. However, she falls in love with her thousandth man.

class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; "'The Thousandth Man' Hyo Min’'S Undressing Battle With
class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; " INFINITE Nam Woo Hyun

Hyo Min, Woo Hyun

This time, T-ara Hyomin's acting included an "undressing battle," drawing much attention. The actor acting opposite to her is INFINITE's Nam Woo Hyun.

In the MBC fantasy drama 'The Thousandth Man,' Hyo Min plays the role of Goo Mi Mo, the youngest daughter of the gumiho family. In the episode that was aired on the 24th of August, her aggressive feelings towards Woo Hyun attracted much attention.

Mi Mo had been watching Woo Hyun play basketball outside her window. Woo Hyun lifts his shirt to wipe his sweat off his face. She then says to him, "Lift it more." However, Woo Hyun replies, "You lift your shirt first." It seems that these two know each other. And so the undressing battle started. Both lift up their shirts and reveal their sexy muscles and body, creating a scene with much tension.

On the other hand, 'The Thousandth Man' is about a gumiho who needs to eat 1000 livers to turn human, of which she ate 999 livers. However, she falls in love with her thousandth man.

class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; "'The Thousandth Man' Lee Chun Hee And class="ks_article_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 7px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: capitalize; " Kang Ye Won's Kiss Scene

Lee Chun Hee, Kang Ye Won

Lee Chun Hee and Kang Ye Won's kiss scene has been revealed.

In the episode of the MBC drama 'The Thousandth Man' that was revealed on the 24th of August, Kang Ye Won kisses Lee Chun Hee because she thought that he would find out that she was a gumiho.

In this episode, Kim Eung Suk (played by Lee Chun Hee) faints in front of Goo Mi Jin's (played by Kang Ye Won) house. After considering how she would get him to the hospital, she makes the big decision that she would get him there with her gumiho strength, jumping from building to building while carrying him.

However, Kim Eung Suk wakes up while in Goo Mi Jin's arms. Afraid that she would be discovered as a gumiho, she kisses him.

Kim Eun Suk recalls to Seo Kyung Suk, "All of a sudden I was on top of a building and then kissed...I don't know what happened."

On the other hand,  'The Thousandth Man' is about a gumiho who needs to eat 1000 livers to turn human, of which she ate 999 livers. However, she falls in love with her thousandth man.

Full credit to Korea Portal for articles

Guest jjsweeter0211

20120825_Woohyun_foodtruck2-460x345.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "INFINITE’s Woohyun’s fans treat ‘The Thousandth Man’ staff to a meal

Fans of INFINITE‘s Woohyun recently decided to carry out another thoughtful act in the artist’s name by treating the ‘The Thousandth Man‘ staff members to lunch.

Kim Seon Ho, who is said to be one of INFINITE’s newer managers, posted the above photo with the tweet, “The polite actor-hopeful ‘Namu’ during the filming of ‘The Thousandth Man’ Thank you ^^“.

The picture revealed Woohyun courteously bowing towards the camera, standing in front of a sign that read, “Everyone!! Woohyun’s treating you to a food truck~~ Hurry along and eat~~ Spokesman: Nam Woohyun, Helper: Hee. Ji. Eun! Namu Protectors. ‘The Thousandth Man’ fighting.”

Tune into ‘The Thousandth Man’ on fridays to catch Woohyun in character!

Source + Image: Kim Seon Ho’s Twitter

Archived