[Drama 2012] The Thousandth Man 천번째 남자

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Chun Hee Suits Up in a Tux for Role as Restaurant CEO

In the upcoming MBC drama One Thousandth Man, Lee Chun Hee will take on the role of Kim Eung Seok, a restaurant owner who is suddenly diagnosed with a terminal disease and told he has three months left to live. 

The new pictures shows Lee Chun Hee dressed in character as the head of a famous restaurant as he warmly greets customers in a full suit, complete with a bow tie, giving Lee Chun Hee a polished and charismatic appearance. 

95628736.jpg

Showing no weariness from the summer heat, Lee Chun Hee donned the full suit without complaints for his scene, successfully finishing his part while winning the praise of the drama’s production for not only his acting but his long physique and bodyline. 

The drama also stars Kang Ye Won and will premiere on August 17.

Photo credit: MBC
cr : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11798&idxType=News

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

Infinite’s Woo Hyun to Make Sitcom Debut With ‘One

Thousandth Man’

Infinite’s Woo Hyun is set to display his acting chops on television. 

Woo Hyun will be making his television sitcom debut through the upcoming MBC fantasy sitcom One Thousandth Man. Woo Hyun will play a character of the same name, who seems cool and collected on the outside, but is a romanticist on the inside. He′s described as good looking, gifted with his words and honest. 

After wrapping up his first shoot for the sitcom, Woo Hyun revealed his nervous feelings saying, “It feels like when I was 8 years old and it was my first day of school. That anxious feeling carried through all the way until the end of filming. The second day of filming was like the feeling when school resumes after break? Every time I go [on set] the feeling is different. I want to show an acting that is frank and honest and won’t even feel like it’s being acted.” 

39377061.jpg

It also helps that Woo Hyun has a great deal of support as he shared, “The team member who has been sending the most encouragement is Sung Kyu hyung. But not just hyung but all the team members have told me that as [infinite]’s mood maker, a [sitcom] is perfect for me. I want to provide joy for viewers, joy for those who I work with and to show I’m doing this because I really love it.” 

The sitcom also stars Lee Chun Hee and Kang Ye Won and premieres on August 17. 

Photo credit: Woollim Entertainment
cr : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11869&idxType=KPop

@leeemyis Aaaaaaaaaa... He is definitely so Handsome... ><
Uri Uhyun... Thanks for sharing the picture.. Can't wait for the drama airing..

@jjsweeter0211 Thank you for updating Uhyun pict.. Aaaaaaaaa... *nosebleeding and then faint* Hahaha.. :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

20120807_infintie_woohyun.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "INFINITE’s Woohyun reveals his thoughts on making his drama debut

As previously announced, INFINITE‘s Woohyun will be making his acting debut through MBC‘s upcoming drama, ‘The Thousandth Man‘.

The character he’ll be playing is a boy, also named Woohyun, who seems cool on the outside, but is actually warmhearted. He’s aiming to capture the hearts of female viewers everywhere with his handsome looks and direct attitude.

Although the idol has experience acting in the musical ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata‘ last year, this will be his first acting gig in a drama.

When asked about his feelings on his debut, he stated, “I felt like I was on my first day of school, just like when I was eight years old. That excited feeling lasted until I finished my first recording. My second recording felt like going back to school. Every time I go back, it feels new and different. I want to be able to present honest and true acting so much so that viewers won’t feel that it’s ‘acting’.”

He continued, “The member that gave me the most support was Sunggyu hyung. The other members also gave me support by saying things like, ‘You’re the atmosphere maker of the group so you’re perfect for a sitcom’, and ‘Show them great things and have fun so that it’s also fun for the viewers’.”

The drama begins airing on August 17th at 9:55 p.m.

News from Hyomin..

T-ara’s Hyo Min To Take Part in Press Conference for ‘One Thousandth Man’

credit : enewsword

After largely laying low since the controversy stemming from Hwa Young’s departure of T-ara, Hyo Min will be making her first public appearance next week.

T-ara’s Hyo Min will be in attendance for the press conference of the upcoming MBC fantasy sitcom, One Thousandth Man which the singer/actress stars in. Hyo Min will appear with the other actors of the sitcom at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan on August 14 at 3 p.m. (KST).

61731659.jpg

As it will be Hyo Min’s first public appearance since the fall-out from Hwa Young’s departure, many are curious to see if she will address or even mention the incident before the press.

Since accusations that Hwa Young had been bullied by the other T-ara members, many netizens had taken to the message boards of the various T-ara members’ television dramas and programs, including Hyo Min’s One Thousandth Man, demanding the other T-ara members be removed from the show.

Joining Hyo Min at the upcoming press conference will be her costars including Lee Chun Hee, Kang Yeh Won and others.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

<:-P <:-P <:-P
Horeeeeeeeee
It so relief.. Because the controvercy, I think they will change Hyomin. It means they will change the script and retake the scene.. It means.. They will postpone the drama airing..
Aaaaaaahhh..
One Thousand Man Fighting!!
Chunhee Oppa..
Woohyun..
Fighting!!!
Manse!!!

I'm a big fan of Hyomin.  I've been rooting for this drama ever since the news released that she'll in this drama.  I'm even more happy when I know that Woo Hyun  joined her.  My two bias in a drama together is a dream come true.  I hope they don't change her.  I understand that some ppl don't want to watch the drama anymore because Hyomin was in there.  But, REMEMBER that this drama has nothing dealing with T-ara's controversy.  So, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS DRAMA TILL THE END! 

ALL the STAFFS FIGHTING!!!

@leeemyis I am not Hyomin's fan. But I have watched her movie Ghastly and her drama Gumiho. She is a potential actress. Her acting is good. I don't care about the controvercy too. I'm just want to watch a good drama. Let's support this Drama till the end. Hehe.. :-bd
nb : And I watched her on Running Man too.. Hehe..

Hope althought this drama will be airing only 8 episodes, the writer will make a good script. And make the people watching feel satisfy..

Thousandth Man FIGHTING!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

leeemyis : ^^ You are welcome~I just found in from newest article from naver or nate ~~Can't wait to watch this drama too. Just few days left ~

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 50px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3; "[NEWS] B1A4 Participate in the Soundtrack of “The Thousandth Man”

AUGUST 13, 2012 BY ANGELICA ALEXIS VELOSO
[NEWS] B1A4 participate in the soundtrack of The Thousandth Man

B1A4 participated in the soundtrack of MBC TV’s new sitcom series The Thousandth Man, which will start airing on August 17.

B1A4 participated in the part one of the soundtrack.

The lead track of the first part of the soundtrack is “Hey Girl,” written by Jihoon and composed by One Shot’s Park Sung Ho and Oh Chang Hoon.

B1A4, who are currently popular in both Korea and Japan, perfectly sang the song in their own style, even increasing interest in the other songs of the soundtrack.

The Thousandth Man is a fantasy sitcom about a legendary fox with nine tails. Many talented musicians participated in the making of the soundtrack.

B1A4′s “Hey Girl” will be released on August 14 on all online music sites.

Source: TV Report

POSTED BY: Ahttp://angielexisveloso.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/news-b1a4-participate-in-the-soundtrack-of-the-thousandth-man/

Guest jjsweeter0211

20120813_thousandthman_1-600x468.jpg class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "MBC releases a trailer for upcoming fantasy sitcom, ‘The Thousandth Man’

MBC is getting ready to launch its newest fantasy sitcom ‘The Thousandth Man‘, and a trailer for the series has just been released!

The short clip revealed snippets of T-ara‘s Hyomin who will be playing the role of a gumiho (nine-tailed fox) in the series, as well as INFINITE‘s Woohyun‘s who will be making his acting debut through this drama.

The first episode airs on August 17th, but in the meantime, check out the teaser below and let us know what you think!

cr: allkpop for translation

Archived