[Drama 2012] The Thousandth Man 천번째 남자

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

20120727_1343347534_74768900_1.jpg2012072801002136700179191.jpg

meeemyis : you are welcome ~~
I just tried to  update as much as I can. I hope there will be new stills coming out soon since the drama is starting to air on 10th August ^^

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Min Ki visited The Thousandth Man filming set to support his friends ~~~ He and Chunhee are known to be bff for years already. So sweet <3 And he is close with Kang Ye Won too since they acted with each other in few projects ~~I wish he could make a small cameo in the drama ^v^

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hi indahororo ^^Thanks so much for lovely pictures :XPlease share more pics and news  :\">  :x
Screenshot2012-07-28at174100.pngScreenshot2012-07-28at174107.png
Cr pic to original uploader ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

Screenshot2012-07-28at174114.png
Screenshot2012-07-28at174120.pngScreenshot2012-07-28at174126.png
Here must be the filming location for Lee Chun Hee's restaurant ^^
Screenshot2012-07-28at174315.png
BTS video ^^
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/sectiontv/clip/index.html?list_id=5306762

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "MBC Section TV ~~

Guest jjsweeter0211

The Thousandth Man sets its table for August premiere
by javabeans | July 29, 2012 

thou2.jpg

For a drama starring a hero trying to escape being eaten by the heroine (literally—she’s a gumiho), I find the inclusion of a chef character dryly funny. And the setup makes it even cheekier.

So here’s a look at The Thousandth Man, the upcoming show starring Lee Chun-hee as the man in danger of becoming a gumiho’s ticket to humanity. The conflict: If she eats a thousand men’s livers, she becomes a person. Unfortunately for Chunderella, he meetsKang Ye-won just after she’s scored Number 999.

In these stills, Lee Chun-hee acts with host/comedian Seok Kyung-seok; they play a sunbae-hoobae pair who studied at the same French cooking school. (Apparently this calls for some French dialogue scenes between the two, but Seo Kyung-seok was a French language and literature major at Seoul National University, which, whoa. Impressed.)

The two play the owner and chef of a specialized type of restaurant named Last, where there’s only one dining table—the cooking caters specifically to that diner’s tastes. (Ha! Now I’m imagining gumiho Kang Ye-won strolling in and requesting a nice liver dinner, all while sizing up her organ donor. Now that would be dark and hilarious. Can we have some black humor, please?)

thou3.jpg

The show will have have more than one gumiho character, it seems, since it also includes the household and lifestyle of Kang Ye-won’s family, and tells their stories in omnibus format. Hmm… so is this going to be Hello Franceska: Gumiho version? That could be tons of fun.

Pictured at bottom are a few shots including Kang Ye-won—and lest you get overexcited, yes, while that IS Lee Min-ki with the cast, he isn’t in this show. Bummer, I know. The reason for his presence on set was to pay a visit to Kang, who was his Quick co-star. Aw, man, and you can’t even put in a wee, tiny, little cameo appearance? And as we know, if anybody can rock a cameo appearance, it’s Lee Min-ki.

The show is doing something a little different format-wise by airing in a different (from the usual prime-time drama) timeslot, Friday evenings, with eight episodes. That makes it a quick, hopefully zippy watch playing to one of summertime’s trademark genres, fantasy-horror. This drama isn’t a horror show in the vein of Hon or Hometown of Legends, but it riffs on the horror motif of man-eating supernatural foxes and gives it a comic bent; it’s described as a “fantasy sitcom.” (Though I think sitcom may be loosely applied, given its short running length.)

The Thousandth Man premieres on Friday, August 10.

thou4.jpg

thou1.jpg

thou8.jpg

thou9.jpg

thou5.jpg

thou6.jpg

thou7.jpg

Via TV Report

Oh man, now I have to endure waiting till the 17th of August.  While on the 10th is already long enough.  But, it's okay, just seven days. 

Wondering, is Hyomin still in the drama since there are too much controversies going around of T-ara?  Well, I'm watching anyway even if she's not in the drama anymore or she's still in the drama. 

For all the staffs, Fighting!!!

Lee Minki is Lee Chunhee's best friend rite??
Awwwww... so sweet.. the surename is same too.. Kekeke~
Can't wait for watching uri uhyun and chunhee oppa..
Btw, Hyomin is the 2nd role women rite?
I hope T-ARA's problem not intrude the Drama..
Hope All the best for this DRAMA!!

\m/

Guest jjsweeter0211

I really hope there won't be any problem. For now I think , due to the controversy, the filming promotion is kind of slowing down. Thus I couldn't find any new pics or news to update ~Since the first episode is scheduled to air next Friday, I'm expecting to see more stills and trailer coming out soon~Probably the official website might be opened in few days ~.~^^ I'm feeling a bit confused since there are some reports stating that the drama will air its first episode on 10th August, no delaying anymore.
:-/ So which report is true ? 10th or 17th?If anyone find any article regarding this issue, please share with us  >:D<

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "T-ara’s Hyomin Snaps Photo with Lee Chun Hee and Kang Ye Won on Set of class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; " “The Thousandth Man”
T-ara’s Hyomin Snaps Photo with Lee Chun Hee and Kang Ye Won on Set of “The Thousandth Man”

T-ara‘s Hyomin recently revealed an affectionate photo of herself with actors Lee Chun Hee and Kang Ye Won.

On July 18, Hyomin posted on her Twitter, “While filming ‘The Thousandth Man‘ with Ye Won unni and Chun Hee oppa showing off our fans. Chun Hee oppa’s fan was the smallest and weakest,” along with a photo.

071812_Hyomin_LeeChunHee_KangYeWon.jpg

In the photo, Hyomin, Lee Chun Hee and Kang Ye Won, who are all members of the cast of upcoming drama “The Thousandth Man” were seated together. Each of them had a small and unique fan in front of them to chase off the heat. Lee Chun Hee especially looked happy to be sandwiched in between two beautiful ladies.

Netizens who came across the photo commented, “Are they filming for the drama?” “Hyomin’s face is so small,” “Kang Ye Won’s glasses are cute,” “Lee Chun Hee, it’s been a while!” and more.

Meanwhile, “The Thousandth Man” will start airing from August 10 and will last for 8 episodes.

cr: soompi

If Its showing after Gaksital then im afraid the show will be delayed even further.
due to the Olympics gaksital has been having one episode a week but starting this week it'll return to 2
but even so the show got extended to 28 episodes pushing the date back to sept. D: but thats just what i think i could be wrong 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hi ^^Thanks for the infoBut it's Friday drama actually :P , not Wed-Thursday drama ;) ~~I really  hope it will be aired this week~

Archived