[Drama 2012] The Great Seer 대풍수

Admin

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So little screen time for JS and KSY? The only thing that's keeping me with this drama are these two leads. I'm honestly not into historical dramas that go on an on with talking but still hanging on...

Totally agree. I wait to see this drama coz Ji Song and Kim So Yeon. But what??? Are they lead or just supporting cast? PD nim , writers why doing with actors who incredible talent act like this? How poor of them. I hope the storyline more focus them I'm trust rating might rising that's really disappoint which big project drama and include 3 actors like Ji song , Ji Jin Hee and Kim So Yeon not reach double digits. Tonight ep. quite good that Ji sang , Jong Geun and Hae In will be together at the same place hope they'll let whole story more interesting.

I'm actually enjoying this drama atm, so far ep 12 was really good... Lots of nice moments and finally we get to see more of SY/JS characters' interacting... It seems like Hae In is oblivious to Jung Guen's feelings hihi..
I feel so bad for Jung Guen.. I loved how his love for his mother is so strong even after he found out the Priestess is his birth mother. Seriously, Priestess is such a cow. I cannot wait to see her demise.. she's a character I love to hate lol Anyhow, I hope Jung Guen does not get influenced and become evil like the Priestess.. I am glad that at least Young Ji is affectionate towards him... I have a feeling she'll be the one who'll stop him from becoming totally evil evil *fingers crossed*
Oh I was quite touched watching the parting btw Banya and JS.. but why she changed so suddenly?? It's like she got hypnotised after hearing the "king's land".. it was such a sudden change so I wonder what triggered that???
I don't know how Great Seer is doing in terms of ratings... I know it's low :( Hopefully it will get better next week. It's quite a solid drama, good actors (JJH is charismatic! :x) and acting all around.    
Cant wait to watch next episodes.

Just finished watching the subbed ep 11/12.

I agree csfan you could tell that Jung Guen really loves his mother I dont know what the Priestess was expecting as far as he is concerned Young Ji is his mother she has taken care of him all this time, also her telling him that she is his birth mother came across badly because now he thinks her and his father had and affair and Young Ji was still able to take him in and treat him like her own son.
I am also waiting for the Priestess demise I was so confused when she told JG ''You will know some day know how cruel your mother was to me and your father'' erm what? lol from the very beginning they have made Young Ji's life a living hell. She was practically forced into a marriage to protect the man she loves and her son, they tried to kill her, tried to kill the baby when she was pregnant and when he was born. She took in Jung Guen after she had to leave JS. They killed the man she loves and once again tried to kill JS and made her believe he was dead, She also went to prison for how many years? She came out and the Priestess was still trying to have her killed lol I feel like I may have left out more things they have done to Young Ji thats why what she said was really unbelievable.

I think that when it comes out that JS is Young Ji son it will affect JG alot also the added fact that Hae in is developing feelings for JS too, that maybe something that pushes him to the other side. I do like his relationship with Young Ji so I hope he will remember she does love him.

I also liked the scene with Banya and JS but not in a shipper way more because it was closure I was also confused with her sudden change. Im wondering if it was more survival instinct kicking in? she finds out about the Kings land and what it means for her and of course that is a massive deal her son will be the future King.

Love everything about Ji Jin Hee, really look forward to his scenes as Yi Seong Gye.

Looking forward to more scenes with JS and Hae In you can tell she is intrigued by him also I am ready for Young Ji to finally know that he is her son.

Guest apache934

All the actors & actress are playing very well

The Queen 's so selfish

I like JJH ..he's so funny ...the reason for finghting ... He doesn't know but for his Subordinate

JG is a good boy if he was YJ's son ( I miss the young YJ )

but He would be a terrible man if he is his father & Priestess 's son

I don't know the future yet but Ban Ya is a strong woman

Only the King is really stupid

It's  a very interesting drama  ....

@ryeesa: I think the Priestess just wanted to protect herself, from allowing JG to spill out her during the interrogation. When In Im said "I'm his father but you're just his father's mistress" I think she got a bit scared so she did the whole "motherly" act bull lol She's such a scheming cow.. I am glad that JG words do cut her though.. 
Actually, I am afraid that JG may act differently (hateful!? bitter!?) when he finds out that his mother had her own child and another man (besides his dad) And yes you are right in saying that he would be more "pushed" and resentful when he finds out about JS plus Hae In's developing feelings for JS? I do feel sorry for JG. His mother would probably shower JS with more affection then his childhood love is doing the same thing too... Sigh I have a feeling his dad and Priestess would influence him to their evil side.. I pray that YJ does not neglect him when he needs her most!
Yeah maybe it was survival instinct.. Banya probably feels that she can create her own destiny. She is probably baffled that she, a child of a slave is now going to bear a son for a King. That's pretty absurd eh? Well I do believe she was a strong character from the get-go so I foresee there will be many conflicts between the Queen and her... 
I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. We still have another 24 episodes to go.. 
I have a feeling YJ won't know her son is JS until halfway mark!? Lol 
P.S- And what I am more intrigued is how LSG becomes a king.. He's one of my fav characters, loyal to his subordinates and funny too.. I do wonder if he will get entangled with Hae In too (according to character descriptions)? I think maybe not...

@apache934 lol about the king, I think he is beyond paranoid I dont blame him with practically half the people close to him plotting his death it is slightly frustrating seeing him trust the wrong people though.

@csfan lol I guess one thing we can say about the Priestess is that she really knows how to scheme good, Im still waiting for her downfall.
Im actually wondering if JG will tell Young Ji he knows? Considering he hates the Priestess maybe he wouldnt.

This is exactly what I think may happen, something must happen that he eventually does side with his father and the Priestess and I do think it may have something to do with JS. I actually hope he doesnt turn against YJ because its not like she doesn't care for him, she still views him as her son also I always felt like the reason she never turned the Priestess and his father in is because she wanted to protect JG.

I am actually wondering where Banya's story will go from here? Will her and the king have more of a relationship? I actually feel quite sorry for the Queen.

About JS and YJ that is something that worries me with drama's that they will find out at the very last minute that they are mother/son and something bad will happen.

LSG is my fav as well. I think in later episodes he may interact with Hae In, her father does seem to have a pretty good relationship with him and his generals also he knows about him becoming the future King. I am looking forward to him interacting with Hae In and JS.

@ryeesa: Likewise I am not annoyed with the king. He's completely clouded with mistrust so I don't blame him but I still get frustrated when he constantly doubts LSG lol and yes he's not exactly strong willed considering how he easily places his trust/mistrust on his subordinates. I can see how LSG would be a better king in terms of having utmost faith in his subordinates even if its just a deputy or whatnot... 
I feel so sorry for the Queen.. she's got a horde of problems already (assassination attempts, pregnancy) and now she has got Banya to deal with... Honestly I don't think Banya and king will have a relationship like him and the Queen. I think its more like to bear him a prince and that's it... Hmm is there a chance for Banya to come into Seowon??? That would be interesting to see how she interacts with JS or Hae In.
Yeah I just hope mother and son reunion won't be last minute thingy. JY deserves happiness, she suffered a lot already so it would be heartwarming to see that she spends quality time with JS and JG hehehe
I hope the ratings improve this week.. This drama board is sooo quiet.. I hope more people are watching this drama *fingers crossed*

I love reading people's opinions and when there is a lot of discussions. There is 36 eps so I hope more people will watch and join the discussion.

@csfan Exactly if anything LSG is the one he should trust the most he actually has proven that he is trustworthy, I have to say that I think I replayed the sword throwing at the assassin quite a few times lol I really like the sword fighting/action scenes. The king should have LSG and his generals next to him all the time.

So far I actually quite like the queen I really like how fierce the woman on the show are. From what we have seen of the relationship I like the queen/king relationship I am worried it may not end well for the queen though, I am already worried about her pregnancy especially as the Priestess has been up to her tricks.

Right, I already was sad she was not able to reunite with JS father so I do hope the reveal will be soon.

Also didnt it seem like Hae In father slightly recognised JS or he seemed familiar to him? JS looked quite happy when he saw him.

Archived