Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest judyann

hi ate agssy hi ate @ellaluvvhun ,may i ask is the one that i post lastly is it new or old i just get it from her profile picture in twitter what do u think ? :)1017527_477276692361988_823725800_n.jpg

her picture in allure magazine , is so diff. i agree with ate ellaluvchun she looks old there . 

ate agssy where did u get that picture with kje and a man , i think he's just only a friend or relatives :)

Guest agssy

@judyann I got it on twitter , posted by KJE FAN CLUB INTERNATIONAL  and I understand it was Larie Evangelista  aka dheldevil888 who posted it first.

Guest judyann

aah i think that picture that ate dheldevil and you reposted was only a new one because of the look of kje .. 

ate agssy may i ask is the one that i post it is new or old photo of kje ?

Guest judyann

yes ate gordie i saw the post in shin hyoon juns twitter that oohlalal couple was big hit in japan :D WOW congrats to unnie kim jung eun and oppa shin hyun jun :D 

im happy with  it.   it was funny yet dramatic ang having a lovestory too haha :D but in korea it was not so popular isnt it ? 

Guest gordie209

judyann said: yes ate gordie i saw the post in shin hyoon juns twitter that oohlalal couple was big hit in japan :D WOW congrats to unnie kim jung eun and oppa shin hyun jun :D 

im happy with  it.   it was funny yet dramatic ang having a lovestory too haha :D but in korea it was not so popular isnt it ? 

Guest gordie209

judyann said: yes ate gordie i saw the post in shin hyoon juns twitter that oohlalal couple was big hit in japan :D WOW congrats to unnie kim jung eun and oppa shin hyun jun :D 

Guest judyann

yes i like oppa han jae suk too <3 his myt crush !! in oohlala haha :D but its ok with me that vanesa and jonthan came back together i saw the effort of jonathan/go soo nam their :) but my oppa han jae suk look likes a loner their at the end haha :D but many says its unrealistic , i agree and disagree  oppa HJS first love of her and love her until the end so it can be oppa HJS be her new husband but oppa shj they been together for a couple of years and have a child so the love was still thier so unnie can accept him again :# but ilove oppa HJS :D 

ate gordie what about that guy ? O.o i dont think any malicious relation in that pic. haha it looks like kje's uncle just look like :) 

Guest gordie209

judyann said: yes i like oppa han jae suk too <3 his myt crush !! in oohlala haha :D but its ok with me that vanesa and jonthan came back together i saw the effort of jonathan/go soo nam their :) but my oppa han jae suk look likes a loner their at the end haha :D but many says its unrealistic , i agree and disagree  oppa HJS first love of her and love her until the end so it can be oppa HJS be her new husband but oppa shj they been together for a couple of years and have a child so the love was still thier so unnie can accept him again :# but ilove oppa HJS :D 

ate gordie what about that guy ? O.o i dont think any malicious relation in that pic. haha it looks like kje's uncle just look like :)  hahaha  

Guest judyann

wow thankyou for posting that vid clips , but the video cant found is it new or just recent activity of unnie , is that really a real gorilla ? haha :D

Guest ladeemarmalade

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/2013-07-04/215662630037.htmlhope this one works for you guys -  it worked when i clicked itmust be restricted in your area
source of video -sina entertainment

Archived