Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am, I changed my user name he he he..

Yes, in a recent mbc tv show (if im not mistaken) where her best friend Yoo Seo Jin as a guest/host (not sure coz im using google trans), the host call KJE, and they asked about the second generation (child) and KJE reply "I try hard day and night", and she said that they (she and hubby) manage 2 houses Hongkong & Seoul

Thank you  lovekje  for sharing the beautiful pictures of KJE .

She looks very elegant , gorgeous   and stunning in her evening gown.

After she got married, I noticed that she does not wear sexy clothes anymore 

but still the clothes she wears are  very classy and stylish  and all look good on her.

On 9/7/2017 at 11:28 PM, lovekje said:

IsLPPum.jpg

@chocolatecat9 ig

Is this a date with her hubby ?

On 9/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, frances8 said:

Thank you  lovekje  for sharing the beautiful pictures of KJE .

She looks very elegant , gorgeous   and stunning in her evening gown.

After she got married, I noticed that she does not wear sexy clothes anymore 

but still the clothes she wears are  very classy and stylish  and all look good on her.

Is this a date with her hubby ?

Yes, they are celebrating their first meeting, the caption said "the first day in fall"

She met n broke up with LSJ in fall too, what a coincidence :D

She married in spring, what the next ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2017 at 11:08 AM, lovekje said:

It seems KJE is enjoying her married life and travels with her hubby as can be seen in her  new and frequent  instagram posts. Her hubby seems to be taking good care of her by making her happy . I hope she will be blessed with her own baby soon  so she will be  fully fulfilled and truly  happy. :) 

Thank you for your comment Ellaluvchun.:)  It was actually lovekje who shared the pictures. I just made a comment to the pictures she shared but I accidentally copied the pics :)      Yes I am happy KJE is enjoying her life. She is a good person so she is blessed. :) Glad to share our admiration for KJE  with you Ellaluvchun and lovekje. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived