Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

Guest judyann

this thread is still QUIET :3  hmmmm unnie KJE where are you why dont do some noise no news :( iMISS UNNIE ALOT :(

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest agssy

I think KJE's abroad , that's what I got from SEJ's twit , I used Google translation which most of the time gives me a headache . I hope we have someone here who can read and translate Hangeul .

Guest gordie209

agssy said: @jyshen, edithmolnarne , judyann, thank you so much for posting all the pictures and video links here , KJE's very pretty  , I love her casual outfit and with her hair  tied back in a pony tail , she does not look like she's thirty seven . Hello gordie !

Guest judyann

hi ate gordie :)) hi ate edithmolnarne thankypu so much in that picture i love the first one she's pretty ^_^

485405_614445701908462_1656601609_n.jpgFor upcoming big-budget 3D film MR. GO, actor Joe Odagiri and actress Kim Jung-Eun will make cameo appearances. Japanese actor Joe Odagiri will play the owner of baseball team "Junichi Ito" and will engage in a fierce psychological war with baseball agent Sung Choong-Soo (Sung Dong-Il). Meanwhile, actress Kim Jung-Eun will play a host for a TV program where gorilla Ling Ling and Weiwei (Jiao Xu) appear. In addition those two, Ma Dong-Seok, Kim Jung-Tae, Kim Hee-Won & Kim Eung-Soo will also make cameo appearances. Joe Odagiri has previously starred in Korean films "Breath," "My Way" and a brief cameo appearance in "Poongsan".

Storyline for MR. GO deals with a large gorilla named LING LING who was trained in a Chinese zoo to hit baseballs. He is then signed to play professional baseball in South Korea. Movie is the first South Korean film shot entirely in stereoscopic 3D. MR. GO will be set to hit it out of the ballpark beginning July 18, 2013 in South Korea.

Guest judyann

Eun Kim Soo-hyun is drawing attention of netizens to mention. Jun. 29 broadcast KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' Kim Jong-un at the "Kim Soo-hyun melodrama and passion to want to take. Kim Soo-hyun is too cute. nervous I've been on a plane once to see properly meoljji Hemming could not, "he said with a laugh jaahnaetda. Eun Kim Soo-hyun adjacent to comment Netizens "Eun Kim Soo-hyun fan That's it," "Kim Soo-hyun. Eun abrasive sister even possessed charmer", "Eun Kim Soo-hyun melodrama passions. somehow seem funny", "Eun Kim Soo-hyun and surprisingly seemed to go well, "" Kim Jong-un. strain can not believe you did not see properly, Kim Soo-hyun cute face "," Eun Kim Soo-hyun., and work is expected to appear as "funny reacted.

In addition, "Kim Jong-un and Kim Soo-hyun also comes as sisters would be plenty of love.", "Eun Kim Soo-hyun. Drama, one older woman go?", "Kim Jong-un. Comeback is when?", "Eun Kim Soo-hyun charm Rolland also crossed gone. sympathetic 100% "," No matter how I see my sister Kim Jong-un is too cute ", and was a response. Meanwhile, Kim Jong-un the last couple of wool Kerala after 'sequel is under consideration. (Photo by Kim Jong Eun Kim Soo-hyun / News yen DB) [news reporter yinarae yen] yinarae nalea @ News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited & 

Guest judyann

I REALLY DONT GET IT .. GOOGLE TRANSLATION IS VERY DAMN !! MAKE ME FEEL DIZZY HAHAHA :D can anyone explain it to me mga ate's :D

and by the way po do you know where drama kje join a cameo ? :3

Guest judyann

, hi ate @elleluvchun hahah i dont get the idea of the news , i think kje wants to work with kim suh yoon? haha .. dont know :3 hope more news ^_^ hi hope some of the online here will join us :D

Guest gordie209

judyann said: I REALLY DONT GET IT .. GOOGLE TRANSLATION IS VERY DAMN !! MAKE ME FEEL DIZZY HAHAHA :D can anyone explain it to me mga ate's :D

and by the way po do you know where drama kje join a cameo ? :3

Archived