Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

Guest gordie209

agssy said: @jeanne , nice song . Yeah, she can't live on memories , better to just leave the past behind and move on , somewhere out there is a man far more deserving of her love and trust . :x for kje tHAT'S AGSSY.... actually not hoping anymore because don't like him for kje. 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gordie209

gordie209 said: agssy said: @jeanne , nice song . Yeah, she can't live on memories , better to just leave the past behind and move on , somewhere out there is a man far more deserving of her love and trust . :x for kje tHAT'S true agssy.... actually not hoping anymore because don't like him for kje. 

Guest judyann

gordie209 said: gordie209 said: agssy said: @jeanne , nice song . Yeah, she can't live on memories , better to just leave the past behind and move on , somewhere out there is a man far more deserving of her love and trust . :x for kje tHAT'S true agssy.... actually not hoping anymore because don't like him for kje. 

Guest judyann

me too . but he return to KJE :) TRUE LOVE waits kje waits him in their meeting place :D I WANT TO SEE TH FUN MOVIE by unnie kje during 2001 i cant find some.. :(

Guest dheldevil888

New pic from KJE twitter account 
포토그래퍼 오중석 작가, 미인 권주은양 의 딸래미인 미모에 아가 '랑이!' 이렇게 이쁠수가!???!?

BQfq-ZWCYAAIcB0.jpg:large

Guest gordie209

dheldevil888 said: New pic from KJE twitter account 

Guest agssy

dheldevil888 said: New pic from KJE twitter account 

Thanks so much dheldevil888, I like picture very much, both Kje and the baby look so sweet. The baby look like new born, I wonder whose baby is this.

Kje is so sweet and elegant, I was very curious why nobody go after her.  All the big name in Korea is getting married, why she is not the one?

Guest judyann

wow :3 so sweet unnie kje :)) with that baby thankyou ate dheldevil :) 

ate elalluvchun  yes, im thingking that too she's so pretty why nobody go after her , why dont she have a BOYFRIEND :) , OR there's somebody that we dont know hope so ^_^ , or there's too many go after her so she cant choose HAHAHAHA :D  hoping that unnie will have her own baby <3 :D :D

Guest judyann

HELLO unnies :) unnie  KJE change her PROFILE ON TWITTER SEE ? :) so cutee  what do u think ? is she doing a movie , drama ,cameo or whatsoever haha :D or just a photograph ^_^ IS IT a new photo ? or an old one that she make profile pic. again :D
  SHE's so cute and pretty so angelic haha :D with that wings 

1017527_477276692361988_823725800_n.jpg

Guest agssy

I wonder who this man is ?   This picture is not new , it's summer in Korea and their outfit is not appropriate with the season , when was this picture taken ?  @dheldevill888, I understand that you were the one who posted this picture first , may I know when and what's the occasion or event  KJE attended with this man ?
 971375_483497978408395_204441726_n.jpg

Archived