Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest judyann

no problem ate @ellaluvchun :* her face is still smilar so cute, and pretty :) 

ate @jyshen yes. im envious too that one ahjumma their when kje is being interviewed she's so close oh my :) if i were her i will hug unnie :) hihihi ^_^

Guest agssy

@jyshen, edithmolnarne , judyann, thank you so much for posting all the pictures and video links here , KJE's very pretty  , I love her casual outfit and with her hair  tied back in a pony tail , she does not look like she's thirty seven . Hello gordie !

Guest judyann

hi ate @agssy i like her with ponytail hair too :) she looks more cute instead of loose hair :3 ^_^ 

ow really the video was removed w8 :3

Guest judyann

hi ate @jyhsen :) wow your keeping it all ? :) haha i really love kje mingling in ordinary people she's so humble :)) at , do u have a copy of fun movie ? :)

Guest gordie209

Ellaluvchun said:

Hi gordie209 - I agreed with you I do not like the new drama too, the story line is almost the same and they using all those idol singers which do not have

experience in acting only because they are good looking and have so many fans. Now, I have already given up watching Korea Series.

Me too I give up to the new dramas same same stories. Don't mind kje all the time in any kind of drama.

Guest judyann

hi .. i dont visit soonpi in two days im busy in my studies :D whats happning here no news ? :)) i miss unnie KJE alot :(

Archived