[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

Guest orionofthewolf

Just thought I'd share a link to Lee Seung Gi's MV for Return which reunites Kim Yoo Jung & Park Geun Tae as first loves. I think it's kind of fitting for their May Queen characters as well.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait all secrets will be uncover soon.. good thing HJ will at last resign at Cheonji.. wonder what her adopted mother's reaction on that? wish it's Saturday already.. though i don't understand Korean.. i get the gist of the actor's actions.. subs are just too slow.. it takes them 3 to 4 days to complete one episode..

Guest jaewon fan

I don't want to rewatch the past episode so i just want to ask if anyone could remember, did Hung Chul die on the day he went to Jung Woo and ask if the lost child of Geum Hee was Jang Do Hyeon daughter or not?? I think Jung Woo will be able to put the puzzle and the connection of Hung Chul death to Hae Joo's real identity if he remember that. I think Gi Chul secret will be expose soon. I'm wondering what would CH reaction if he knows that his father did more sins than he could imagine just because of him. Actually HJ's suffering started when Gi Chul agreed to JDH order to send her away from her mother. And the burn scar that they had both is actually the mark of betrayal and a reminder that they can never be together.

And what would In Hwa feel , she manage to get HJ's man but HJ got her mother back. :-D

Guest orionofthewolf

jaewon fan said: I don't want to rewatch the past episode so i just want to ask if anyone could remember, did Hung Chul die on the day he went to Jung Woo and ask if the lost child of Geum Hee was Jang Do Hyeon daughter or not?? I think Jung Woo will be able to put the puzzle and the connection of Hung Chul death to Hae Joo's real identity if he remember that. I think Gi Chul secret will be expose soon. I'm wondering what would CH reaction if he knows that his father did more sins than he could imagine just because of him. Actually HJ's suffering started when Gi Chul agreed to JDH order to send her away from her mother. And the burn scar that they had both is actually the mark of betrayal and a reminder that they can never be together.

And what would In Hwa feel , she manage to get HJ's man but HJ got her mother back. :-D

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewonfan' date=' IH doesnt get KS, neither CH's heart, losing her mom to HJ too. at the end, she is going to lose her whole luxious life xD[/quote']

:-D yeah, you are right. she will probably lost her sanity once she realize CH doesn't love her and she is not her mom's real daughter.

Guest jaewon fan

If BH teams up with KS and HJ to get the drilling rights then she must find out about DH.

I agree with that. KS has nothing to lose now because he had no family nor wealth. The only weakness he had that JDH could use against him is HJ.

Guest nana544

I really want to see ep. 29 so bad that I thought Saturday was on Black Friday and that is why it is not uploaded yet on Viki because the subbers probably went shopping lol. Anyways, awww the way CH called HJ's name and look at her towards the ending of ep. 28 breaks my heart. I can tell that CH still genuine love HJ, but now he is on the dark road to revenge against DH; and so he cannot show his soft side towards HJ...poor CH, he is really going to suffer when HJ and KS get together. Yay tomorrow is Saturday!!!! 

i see that CH who wants the whole world in his hands will end up with nothing, why? first.. all the secrets of his dad's wrong doing will be exposed then the company that he wants to get will go back to KS coz DH stole everything from KS parents and grandfather plus the drill rights or whatever DH stole from HJ's father. that whole DH household will be in misery.

ep 28 really break my heart when i watch CH, HJ and IH .. this people are really suffering inside their heart (but IH still doesnt know that yet) ..

and KS, what the writer really want to do with his character ???!!! get back to the basic lor .. KS should have better story than being a chef or whatsoever job beside that work with HJ

Guest nazalin

orionofthewolf said: Just thought I'd share a link to Lee Seung Gi's MV for Return which reunites Kim Yoo Jung & Park Geun Tae as first loves. I think it's kind of fitting for their May Queen characters as well.

Archived