[Official] Cross Gene (크로스진) Thread

Guest latelatte

• 4 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "CASPER SONY ARC PHONE CF HD 180phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1oNFdZKyro&feature=player_detailpage#t=2s id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 1.8333em; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "GIF Look at CASPER it's funny casq.gifShin Won Ho and G-Dragon BEANPOLE CF HD180p

GIF Shin Won Ho and G-Dragon
scaled.php?server=140&filename=62333850.
scaled.php?server=528&filename=sh2.gif&rsh4.giftumblr_m5j0htVyr81r6toy9o2_500.gifPICtumblr_m5a389wlZT1qlfglvo1_1280.jpgtumblr_m5a389wlZT1qlfglvo2_1280.png
tumblr_m59rmbjzwj1rx1ezdo9_1280.jpgtumblr_m5mautIIL51r9k1k8o1_1280.jpgtumblr_m67avvXUOd1rynutdo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5o2sfhduD1rt37zzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_m5sfhvnVh61r0yog8o10_500.jpgtumblr_m5843zkwvc1qa5e58o1_250.pngtumblr_m5843zkwvc1qa5e58o2_250.png

J

• 1 month later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

i wonder has anyone watched asian wave where cross gene competed? what i don't understand is, they were actually qualified for the next round but i don't see them anywhere in the competition anymore after they performed for that particular episode. does anyone know why? i watched it on youtube btw.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jina Park

hi! i am new in this forumm ^^ i am fan of Cross Gene from Turkeyyy ^^
21.11.2012 they will come for new Japanese album ^^ please follow themm :)) thankss :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cross Gene release PV teaser for Japanese debut single “Shooting Star” Feb 22nd, 2013 @ 09:25 am › elliefilet ↓ Skip to comments Cross Gene are making their Japanese debut with “Shooting Star“! The group, who recently went through a member change, performed the single for the first time during a promotional event in Japan for the drama ‘Big‘. Cross Gene’s debut single album will also include the track “Solar“. ‘Shooting Star’ releases on March 13th. In the meantime, check out the PV http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6HI2htgso

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cutepurplebear87

Hello,
I am new here and I especially made a Soompi account just for Cross Gene. I love K-pop but this is the first time that I got really hooked to a boy group and I super adore these group - they are handsome, they're very in sync when they dance and they sure can sing. I'm just sad that J.G. left but I am also happy to hear more of Yongseok's wonderful voice. 
Anyways, my biases in Cross Gene are Takuya, Shin and of course - Yongseok <3 
I really hope this thread will draw more members because that will only mean one thing - that Cross Gene has become more and more popular. :-)
By the way, here's a photo of our CG boys which was featured in one of the magazines in Japan. (too bad, I can't read Japanese) tumblr_mk8x3pOe6u1rx1ezdo1_500.jpg

My biases:
Kim Yongseok - MyPace Gene - the Maknae>>> He is very charming and according to the interviews, he often does the housework in their dorm, he cooks good esp. fried rice and his face is somewhat a combination of CNBLUE's Kang Minhyuk and Baker King's Yoon Shi Yoon.yongseok.jpg?w=593

Shin - Presh Gene - No doubt, those who watched the Kdrama "Big" knows who Shin is and he is very dorky despite being the second oldest member of their group. tumblr_m8bypkuPPw1r62hrt.jpg

Takuya - Gorgeous Gene - The Leader - Just like Shin, the ever-composed and responsible leader of the group likes to dance to "girl group" songs but that's only one of his charms. Just by looking at him, you would definitely agree that he truly deserves his "Gorgeous Gene" title.tumblr_m9zixdBdq71rx1ezdo1_500.jpg

cutepurplebear87 said: Hello,
I am new here and I especially made a Soompi account just for Cross Gene. I love K-pop but this is the first time that I got really hooked to a boy group and I super adore these group - they are handsome, they're very in sync when they dance and they sure can sing. I'm just sad that J.G. left but I am also happy to hear more of Yongseok's wonderful voice. 
Anyways, my biases in Cross Gene are Takuya, Shin and of course - Yongseok <3 
I really hope this thread will draw more members because that will only mean one thing - that Cross Gene has become more and more popular. :-)
By the way, here's a photo of our CG boys which was featured in one of the magazines in Japan. (too bad, I can't read Japanese) tumblr_mk8x3pOe6u1rx1ezdo1_500.jpg

My biases:
Kim Yongseok - MyPace Gene - the Maknae>>> He is very charming and according to the interviews, he often does the housework in their dorm, he cooks good esp. fried rice and his face is somewhat a combination of CNBLUE's Kang Minhyuk and Baker King's Yoon Shi Yoon.yongseok.jpg?w=593

Shin - Presh Gene - No doubt, those who watched the Kdrama "Big" knows who Shin is and he is very dorky despite being the second oldest member of their group. tumblr_m8bypkuPPw1r62hrt.jpg

Takuya - Gorgeous Gene - The Leader - Just like Shin, the ever-composed and responsible leader of the group likes to dance to "girl group" songs but that's only one of his charms. Just by looking at him, you would definitely agree that he truly deserves his "Gorgeous Gene" title.tumblr_m9zixdBdq71rx1ezdo1_500.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 효린(Hyolyn) X 주영(JooYoung) - 지워(Erase) feat. 아이언(Iron)

Somehow Takuya is so handsome as the bartender.

Cross Gene in Singapore during November to perform in Skechers Sundown Festival 2014.
Photos from press conference:
IMG_3077.JPG
IMG_3025.JPGFrom left to right: Casper, Seyoung and Shin.

IMG_3081.JPG
The boys are feeling excited and look forward to Sundown Festival tomorrow. They are thankful to Skechers for the invitation.

Photo credits to http://paradiseger.blogspot.sg/2014/11/skechers-sundown-festival-2014-press.html

Skechers Sundown Festival 2014 Concert in Singapore:
IMG_0157.jpg
Kpop indeed dominate the world. Their appearance has resulted in the fans cheering and screaming out loud. They kickstarted their performance with their latest single released "I’m Not A Boy, Not Yet A Man".
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0171.jpg
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg
Cross Gene ended their performance with "Dirty Pop".

Photo credits: http://paradiseger.blogspot.sg/2014/12/skechers-sundown-festival-2014-concert.html

Archived