❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

If what the agency say is true, he received his army enlistment in the middle of filming. That is when he thought hard about what he is going to do. He just found the love of his life but he has to go army in July. I think being the honest chap that he is, he confessed to her to see if she feel the same way. She might be thinking hard cos he is going into the army soon. Like someone said, or is it u? Maybe she was afraid that his feelings was becos of the drama. And he wants to prove to her that it is god damn serious, so his public confession. I think he did tell her what he intends to do but maybe she did not believe he will actually do it.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoL JulieSean you are very good in this... >:D<

On a serious note.. To tell you the truth I have no idea on this. Funny actually. I am a woman after all and I should at least know what to think about it. Maybe perhaps, I haven't heard anything from In Na after the confession. So, it kind of difficult to look and be in her shoe. We got Hyun Woo's confession and that make it easier for us to know, predict and assume what he is thinking and with bit of information about his personalities giving by those who have been his fans for years also make it easier for me. As for In Na, from what I had read here, non of us know her that much, which I feel kind of bad cause we keep on thinking about Hyun Woo and how lucky In Na is because he is indeed a great guy. I can't deny that but I think I hardly read that how lucky Hyun Woo is to have her. To fall in love with her. I think that is because we hardly have information about In Na. All we have right now is just our own assumptions from how and what we see of their interaction during the filming, BTS and during and after the confession. So, this is difficult for me but here I go.

I personally think she is okay and happy with this. Her body language after the confession and during the screening kind of said so. She is still her bubbly self and she does not look awkward or look like she is acting. Those behind the scene pictures that we saw and not part of the dramas say something about her feeling. Those things that she did for Hyun Woo during episode 14, said something about her feeling. It maybe just like blooming into love or it maybe love. I guess we will never know unless they told us they are in a relationship or when there is a wedding bell.

This is difficult thing to do because after all we can't read her mind to know exactly what she is thinking about after the confession. So, I put myself in In Na's shoes. Here is the scenario with the assumption that they are not in a relationship. I kind of have this feeling that he likes me but not that sure and this feeling that I got toward him is that I like him. We flirt on and off the screen (We can see this in those BTS's pictures) and to get that sort of confession in public, sure it shock me but it makes me giddy and feel the love. My brain can't think of anything but his confession. What to answer him? What to do? But what i know is that his feeling and his love is real. If it is not, he won't confess publicly. He won't put himself and myself/In Na on the spot. Do I feel the burden yeah but at the same time happy with it. After all I do like/love him too.  :P

Now another one with the assumption that they are indeed in a relationship or at least she knows about his feeling toward her.. I could only able to think about this scenario............ HYUN WOO SHI! You are the MAN and I love you too you silly man (That is why she was laughing and giggling after his confession) and I will wait for you to return from the army and yes... I do love you too and no please don't tell others that I have return you feeling or we are in a relationship.. I want to see them in agony and have major discussion about our relationship and drove them crazy and I want enjoy it for a while until you put a ring on my finger... So... yeah... :))

Its pretty hard to tell exactly what is she thinking about the confession and all we can do is make an assumption or two or maybe three! =)) But one thing I can tell is that the feeling that they have is mutual.he likes her and she does too.. Its in their eyes. :x

The other scenario is that in the middle of filming, they were already dating. Then came his army enlistment and the worry about the obstacles ahead as celebrities. They know their agencies may try to stop the relationship, from going further, so he decided, to confess publicly. Thereby not allowing their agencies to be able react but to accede to,it although grudgingly. I am sure they all met up to see see what is the next step. Probably they try to get Hyun Woo to retract his statement, that he was too involved,in his role but he stood by his confession. So the next step is for them to keep a low profile for now, and to meet in secret away from prying eyes first.

Guest izyanesa

I already see the video...they ask about in na making cute thing right?? Sorry, but i just say what it might be as my knowledge on korea langua are too limit..btw i also saw in na hit ji woo..like telling him to stop talking..cute..it like a reaction to you bf..oh..maybe because he really her bf

Guest heartsongs

This thread moves so fast. I check this thread every hour and the thread jumps about 2 pages each time. I can't say I'm a hard core fan of YIN but I have watched most of her dramas, her movie and the variety show Heroes which she was a fixed cast.  She debut later than many actresses. Maybe because of the hardships she had to overcome, I find her personality bubbly but her answers in interviews very mature. She seems very nice and friendly, a bit shy and reserved. Do you know that when she was a trainee at another agency, preparing to debut as a singer in an idol group, she was sexual harassment by the head of that company? If I remember correctly, that jerk drove her home and tried to kiss her in the car but she refused. She was so scare and quit that company right away. She later join YG and debut as an actress. Please don't be too hard on YG Entertainment. It overall is a good company, they give their artists freedom to improve themselves. But their marketing and PR team aren't the best I admit.About why JHW confessed his feeling to YIN in public, if I have to make a wild guess, JHW already confessed to YIN before the fan meeting, YIN also liked him but because of her reserved personality, she still had doubts to really start a relationship. So he announced his affection to her in front of many people to prove that he was serious. I keep replaying QIH's man episode 4, 8 and 14 and many fanmade videos on Youtube. Someone needs to pull me out of my computer or I can't get any work done :))

I need a drama fix after I watch the last 2 eps in the coming days.  JHW & YIN is still my best OTP so far.  I love them and will continue to support them but the wait is like a hole in my heart.  Feels to me like I'm posting in this thread twice a day since the bomb or at least checking it out when I wake up and before I sleep.  Gah.  To sum it up, I am giddy and worried at the same time.  I should just watch the drama again.

Guest izyanesa

Yup like you @heartsongs i also watch her drama,movie and variety show, and she cute..she mature yet at the same time she always make others feel comfortable with her...same go with ji hyun woo, i been watch him on a few drama and on invincible youth..he a kind and honest person, and for the fact i watch and download 1ep because, it happen i know them and as my line was so fast at that time...but because of that, now i stuck here...lol same with you it seem it hard for me to do my asgment...lol ottoke?

from the vid and pics of the fanmeeting, we can see InNa's seat is near KJW's seat, then why everytime things get awkward for her, she turns to JHW - the one which the seat not near to her :)) ;)) Tell us you love him too, get married and free us from waiting (we've waited for QIHM whole 2 months and now, your answer) :D

by the way, seems like KJW also has crush on YIN, hahaha, what did you do to the men, YIN :))

Guest wap72

went out for dinner for a while and this page has 80 new posts??? (yeah, i know never cooked a thing for today)
so many good dramas floating around but i haven't even taken a peek to any of them....read some recaps though. maybe i'll try gaksital and big. i hope it'll get my mind off qihm after this hullabaloo..... 
the news are slowly trickling now and none of them denying the relationship.... i call it a relationship coz i think it is what it is. jhw just want to date openly. *sigh* why they don't go to secluded island for a few days before his enlistment so they can have a couple time far from prying eyes of the press. if they ask the fans to leave them alone during their overseas trip i think the fans would be too happy to oblige them...y'know everybody playing cupid. lol!
i'll start watching lpk tonight, coz i really have to do something to get this out of my system..this is really not healthy. lol! i've been continuously camping here since thursday night! getting a li'l bit of sleep from checking for goodies regarding this couple. 

i still not done my asgment...i'm 'ruined' next monday

all because his lovey dovey confession

if we think back

he not ask if YIN love him or not...he asked for our blessing...that mean he,she already know that they love each otherit just she still do not know how to react because he ask for fan blessing too sudden, before the ep16 be broadcast(fan meeting come first)

we already see how happy they are...after the confession...

there even classifications from fan that at the fan meeting, they look soo happy....

hope.....she will said YES even in private

Guest arthyarchie

went out for dinner for a while and this page has 80 new posts??? (yeah, i know never cooked a thing for today)

so many good dramas floating around but i haven't even taken a peek to any of them....read some recaps though. maybe i'll try gaksital and big. i hope it'll get my mind off qihm after this hullabaloo..... 

the news are slowly trickling now and none of them denying the relationship.... i call it a relationship coz i think it is what it is. jhw just want to date openly. *sigh* why they don't go to secluded island for a few days before his enlistment so they can have a couple time far from prying eyes of the press. if they ask the fans to leave them alone during their overseas trip i think the fans would be too happy to oblige them...y'know everybody playing cupid. lol!

i'll start watching lpk tonight, coz i really have to do something to get this out of my system..this is really not healthy. lol! i've been continuously camping here since thursday night! getting a li'l bit of sleep from checking for goodies regarding this couple. 

Guest ^azalea^

I also watched her on Heroes and her character there is not that different with Heejin.. She's all cheerful and warm. She's sincere and cute. And she's pretty good at acting, there was a scene when she pretended to cry to get her diary back *ohhh in that diary she wrote down all name and birthday of Heroes member, she's sooooooo sweet right? ^^*... So for me, her reaction after confession might be another acting *am not telling you that it's bad, no*.. just she might already know JHW's feeling, she just wanted to react calmly as she could, but those gigglesand laughs = she was not that success kekke.. she must be really happy ^^ :D

Guest wap72

hahaha..... now every move they make wil be compared to what they did in qihm...lol...since they've done so many things at qihm people will think which episode did they do similar things. =))

I have one last scenario. Maybe YIN wants Hyun Woo to prove that he is serious about her. So he told her that he will confess publicly, and if he does that, she is to accept him. They have this easy banter with each other that they always laugh and smile,so it could very well happen. I am delusional,right? Sigh! I have to get on with real life  :o)

Wave to all new shippers! Welcome on board! I'm very happy that InHyun is receiving so much love!I really hope once QIHM craze is over you'll still come so we can spazz together!
As I said before - we can consider ourselves lucky because our ship is real. He said he LOVED her. I've shipped other couples before (but not this crazily) and other shippers can only dream about such a bold confession. 
I won't be bothered by negative posts and comments because I believe in Ji Hyun Woo. That he had his reasons why to confess publicly. I believe they already knew how they felt about each other - but YIN was probably still hesitant whether he meant it. She's about 2 and half years older after all. So maybe this was the way to show his sincere heart. He was nervous right before he confessed.... It's funny to watch other people's reaction. I have to say PDnim is SOOOO into InHyun! He might be their shippers as well LOL :D He was pretty hyped after JHW confessed and looked kinda happy. He probably anticipated it because Ji Hyun Woo looked like a walking ticking bomb because of all his emotions and love for YIN LOL :D 
WILD THEORYNow thinking about all known facts I think they started liking each other way before QIHM. There was news where they talked about how YIN and JHW met for the first time. Maybe he really liked her even back then when they met at radio show (I still don't know the exact date! Anybody knows it?). We know Ji Hyun Woo was cast first.... what if it was him who suggest casting YIN as his leading lady?!!! From what I understand PDnim and JHW are quite close.
And JHW not wanting to do love scenes for some time - I personally think it's pretty sweet. It's like another love confession. Like "I want to keep those memories as I go to army. I want memories created with you were the last ones before I go to army." 

Ok  - now let's have some fun ;) From my tumbr (95% of my posts on my tumblr are InHyun or JHW related LOL :D). When I posted those stuff I had NO idea how close to truth I was! I'll post pics/gifs + my ORIGINAL comments from the day I uploaded them
June 1st, 2012tumblrm4y0y0kkkj1r885rx.png---------------tumblrm4xynvnmyl1r885rx.gifOk, when I saw this scene I was literally screaming

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!!!!!”

Only Hee Jin (In Na) can touch him like that :D  

-----------------

May 31th, 2012

73262501.jpg

--------------

May 29th, 2012

78336517.gif

So they were already close back then. Hmmm… wonder how close they are NOW….

------------------

May 28th, 2012

98742499.gif

I’m pretty sure at this point Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na weren’t acting anymore.

Who else’s with me?

-------------------May 26th, 201268701388.gif

Reel or real?

It was really for a brief moment, but when Yoo In Na looked up at Ji Hyun Woo and stared at his lips he… gulped

Makes me wonder whether gulping was in the script :D :D

So am I the only one seeing this?

-------------

May 24th, 2012

tumblr_m4jlxps3Qk1r885rxo1_250.gif 

tumblr_m4jlxps3Qk1r885rxo4_250.gif 

tumblr_m4jlxps3Qk1r885rxo5_250.gif 

tumblr_m4jlxps3Qk1r885rxo2_250.gif

A thin line between reel a real 

- beautiful InHyun couple

----------------

May 16th, 2012

tumblr_m441k6bTbi1r885rxo1_1280.jpg

Hm…. they definitely were NOT filming at that moment. Yet they were shooting lovey dovey gazes at each other :D

------------

I hope someone could translate the video @ess7 posted - and I did notice difference between taking microphones from them. While taking from KHW both KJW and YIN take avoiding skinship. But when she takes it from JHW or he takes it from her they touch each other's hand without thinking - like it's something very natural for them.

I have to be honest, I've watch some of Hyun Woo and In na's drama, but never really followed their career.  But, I really got invested in them personally through this drama and since I follow most artists from YG ent. I get to read some of YIN translated interviews (just a few of them!:()  I was reading everyone's take on why JHW public confession and I'll try to give my take on YIN perspective.  It's kinda obvious that both of them are really into each other, with all those BTS pictures(Seriously! Their gazes for each other...  :x)  Looks like they know where they stand with each other, but I'm assuming she didn't know that he would declare it.  BUt, I'm guessing they're gonna work it out, just privately.   :)  And, as a new fan of both of them, I'm ok with that.  I kinda feel that even though YIN may look very easy going and ditzy(in a cute way), but I think she thinks maturely and is kinda careful.  She has been trying to enter the business for 10 years and she wants to stay for long coz this is what she loves, it makes her happy.  Maybe this 2 years would help their relationship (get to know each other outside the public eye) and help YIN establish her career (JHW's career is kinda there already).  Their feelings don't seem fickle to me, so I know that can withstand everything and be together. :x
On a side note, I really don't blame or mind their companies for releasing such statements.  Let's be real, unless the fans, advertisers, media or production companies' are able to view an artist as separate from his/her personal life, then their agencies would have no choice.

Guest izyanesa

@Aisling....i saw that too..when they look each other at phonebooth..it such natural..and when jhw kiss yin, i feel love...

Lovelyzie mentioned in the hyunwoo thread that stars can get a extension for their enlistment till they are 30 yrs of age like rain. So if he can extend till 30 why did he decide to enlist in July when he juz found the love of his life? Unless what the agency announced its true, that he does not wanna have any romantic scenes anymore. But he doesn't have to enlist just to avoid that right? we will never know. Or maybe, he feels that YIN can go visit him in the camp. Or maybe he wants to take this two years for the public interest to die down cos by the time he gets out, everyone would have accepted it. So this means YIN agrees to wait for him. I mean after his confession and request from his fans to get blessings, they were happy and smiling? My head hurts.  :D;)

Archived