[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest pucchinpurin

hihi!

this is my first time posting but i've been a creepy lurker for some time now [-( hehehehehehe ;))
aaanyway, i have a question about the 14th anniversary dvd that was just released at the end of last month.  i received my copy yesterday (after waiting for forever for it to be released!), and although i didn't watch it yet, i looked through it and sniffed it and shined it so there's no fingerprints on it and everything... but there were no photocards.  on the yesasia.com website, it says there's 7 of them in the korean version.
so i was wondering if there were 2 versions, one with and one without? or should i go research my copy further?

thank you 
:)

pucchinpurin said: hihi!

this is my first time posting but i've been a creepy lurker for some time now [-( hehehehehehe ;))
aaanyway, i have a question about the 14th anniversary dvd that was just released at the end of last month.  i received my copy yesterday (after waiting for forever for it to be released!), and although i didn't watch it yet, i looked through it and sniffed it and shined it so there's no fingerprints on it and everything... but there were no photocards.  on the yesasia.com website, it says there's 7 of them in the korean version.
so i was wondering if there were 2 versions, one with and one without? or should i go research my copy further?

thank you 
:)

Kooslee said:I received my DVD today from Gmarket.  The photo pack came separately from the DVD package.  I wonder if they forgot to send this along with your dvd. I know for sure that there are two version Japanese and Korean version, but Korean version is more affordable.  Did you purchase yours from yesasia?

@Phi: thanks for the info. I see that some people are still selling the official merchandise. Though it is not in my country.

Anw, i think there are some news also that Eric will continue solo activities for movies, right? So, do you guys think they can manage to have a concert by next year?

Gosh, I am so silly.. LOL, I just got teary when I read @Phi wrote "4 more months to 15th Anniversary!!!" Time flies really quick, 4 more months, changjos.. Olala.. Can't wait.. 

@mtp1nk Of course they'll make it, they seem to have so little time, everyone is busy with their solo activities, but I guess, as always, they'll manage to make it for Shinhwa :) Now, they have to begin with the songs, choosing great songs, then the dance, MV, etcetc If I were them, I'll be on panic mode LOL

15th anniversary!!! Songs should be great ones!! Make it big, my dear Shinhwa!!

Eric should be very busy right now, planning things! :)

@lindt_cho : yeah you are right. Maybe they are so busy right now preparing for the next album together with the concert. It's just that they start to have individual activities that are not a few though. hoping there will be some more news regarding the album n concert next year

Thanks @Phi I saw the Utube video on FB! If only I can make it to their 15th anniversary too.. I have never been in Korea, dont speak their language, have been dreaming about Korea ever since I follow KDrama and then Shinhwa..  really hope can go to their concert one day!

Are you sick of voting on MAMA yet?  There's another poll :P

Eric is already proven he's the best leader, no poll needed to tell us that.

Still, cus we think Shinhwa is best group, we  won't stop voting on MAMA... so LET'S GO! :D

Korean Wave: Best K-Pop Group Leader

https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/310565892311655/376474729030486

ERIC is Currently on page 2

19 votes per Facebook, per day (keep clicking VOTE button till it's maxed out)

Poll closes NOV.24

2012 MAMA Vote Together Link via Shinhwa Changjo Indo

mama.interest.me/poll?s=http%3A%2F%2Fmama.interest.me%2Fvisite%3Fs%3D1352709836837

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eric Mun - Shinhwa’s Leader and Rock for 14 Years (…. and counting)

He usually prefers to guide them quietly behind the scenes so when he steps into the leadership role like this, the impact of everything he’s done for the group really hits me.  Their trust and faith in him is so evident on their faces.

OT6 FOREVER!"

tumblr_m9r1hxz8FF1qgjshno1_500.gif
tumblr_m9r1hxz8FF1qgjshno2_500.gif

Quote & Gif Credit: Carmendove

Thank you @mommie Alice and of course I will check out Shinhwa Broadcast thread too. ;)

I heard Hyesung will making appearance on 'Immortal Song 2'. Can you explain what is 'Immortal Song 2'? Hyesung will perform solo during event or it will have another guest? Because I will be happy if he will perform solo during event. For a few hours, I can hear his beautiful voice. :D

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Shinhwa’s Hyesung to make an appearance on ‘Immortal Song 2′

20121114_shinhyesung_immortalsong2-460x3

Shinhwa‘s Shin Hyesung will be holding his first solo promotion in a while through KBS‘s ‘Immortal Song 2‘.

His agency stated on November 15th, “Shin Hyesung will be making an appearance on ‘Immortal Song 2′. It’s been a while since he had any solo activities, so he’s very excited. He is working hard to bring everyone a great performance.”

Hyesung will be filming for the next broadcast of ‘Immortal Song 2′ on November 19th. The episode will feature Kim Bum Ryong, a singer who released many hits in the 1980s.

In related news, Hyesung will be making his comeback on December 4th with his new album ‘Winter Poetry‘ after a 1-year hiatus as a soloist.

source : http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/shinhwas-hyesung-to-make-an-appearance-on-immortal-song-2
------------------

I'm excited to hear Hyesung will appear on Immortal Song 2.  A show where I found some of my favorite Korean singers who I would have never known of... Nervous too, since it's a voting based, Hyesung fighting!

wow Hyesung in Immortal Song 2. I think he will amaze all audiences there...
@Cynthia kristiani if I'm not mistaken immortal song is a kind of show where you need to sing an old song and will be judged by juries. You will get scores of course and to see who win