[PHOTOS] 120709 HQ fantaken photos of Doojoon filming for Running Man
Cute Doojoon here :x :x :x

2wvT1.jpg
uNpiZ.jpg
9nuqH.jpg
C: SHOOTING STAR
14600E4E4FFBCB2E343EA2
155B513C4FFB0300335774
C: MIZONE http://beast091016.com/ // http://www.aboutdujun.er.ro/ // 청순미양요섭 @ b-dong

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myboyRobin

Google Hangout on Air with B2ST

Credit to Lee Beast @Youtube

So according to the video, B2ST's comeback will be on July 22nd 2012. While I am excited, that info is a little vague. Do they mean comeback as in release of album, or music show performances? Also, will they release a pre-release track before the title track? Aish I'll just wait for the subs.

So according to the video, B2ST's comeback will be on July 22nd 2012. While I am excited, that info is a little vague. Do they mean comeback as in release of album, or music show performances? Also, will they release a pre-release track before the title track? Aish I'll just wait for the subs.

Guest myboyRobin

^ah so the 22nd will be the release of the album and performances. I will cross my fingers for a pre-release track.

Speaking of Inkigayo, did you guys hear that Inkigayo will no longer give out awards? I wonder how that will impact most groups and their companies?

Summary of Hangouts on Air with BEAST
  • • They talked about their trip in New York.
  • • Kikwang did a dance battle with the people in NY, but sadly lost.
  • • Dongwoon was worried about being awkward with the people there, but they really like the Korean culture.
  • • Kikwang's newly made friends are bboys and told him that they saw BEAST's Shock MV and Kikwang was a happy camper.
  • • Beast revealed that they'll be releasing their mini album the same day that they'll be making their first comeback stage at Inkigayo (on July 22nd):
  • • The boys are focusing all their efforts on practice and after this live broadcast the boys will be going to practice.
  • Question: What changed the most since the day of your debut?
  • Dongwoon: Our status is more comfortable and we are receiving more love so we can play our music to more people.
  • Yoseob: I think B2UTIES hearts changed? DJ: How? YS: They love us more
  • Kikwang: Age, body figure, and our face improved.
  • Question: Thoughts about fanboys
  • Kikwang: I think they are more special and in concerts full of female fans the male fans definitely stand out more for us.
  • Dongwoon: We are proud because it isn't easy for a guy fan to be a fan of a guy band. Thank you so much.
  • Doojoon: We worried the most preparing this new album. So we will practice more to get rid of all the worries & make comeback.
  • Question: When are the b2uties the most pretty?
  • Yoseob: Especially during a concert you guys stand out the most.
  • Question: B2UTY to BEAST?
  • Hyunseung: So close so sometimes I don't realize the importance, but they are the most important in my life.
  • Doojoon: Even though it was short, it was fun spending this time with you guys and Yoseob is doodling next to me…
  • BEAST members making fun of the fans listening =)
  • Junhyung: We prepared this so I hope you guys enjoyed this and with this I hope you realize the comeback is coming soon.
  • Doojoon: Have a good night and I hope you guys have a nice day tomorrow!
  • Dongwoon was trying to say thank you in French, but forgot so he just whispered "Fre~~~~nch" =))
  • CREDIT: @_yongism

^ Yeah, I heard about Inkigayo not giving award anymore. Personally I don't think it will affect the groups and companies that much since those music programs always have low viewer rating already, only fandoms and us international fans really care about those award tbh. And Inki's score based a lot on digital sales so fandoms didn't really have the power in it anyway (compare to Music bank where physical sales play a bigger part and MCD where voting play a pretty big part). So I don't think it will affect a company's promoting strategy really much.

[PHOTOS] Daily of BEAST - 1000th day and Google+ Hangouts on Air
41741997.jpg54505620.jpg84373249.jpg94879312.jpg22962122.jpg46993443.jpg28802886.jpg68306501.jpg56332707.jpg
Yoseob's doodle of a B2UTY :)) :x26222180.jpgSource: playb2st fancafe

Guest myboyRobin

[size=2]^ Yeah, I heard about Inkigayo not giving award anymore. Personally I don't think it will affect the groups and companies that much since those music programs always have low viewer rating already, only fandoms and us international fans really care about those award tbh. And Inki's score based a lot on digital sales so fandoms didn't really have the power in it anyway (compare to Music bank where physical sales play a bigger part and MCD where voting play a pretty big part). So I don't think it will affect a company's promoting strategy really much.[/size] 

Guest shinhdeplol

Hangouts on Air with BEAST! 1000일 기념 생중계
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbJyWbDd2wA&feature=channel&list=UL

C: Lee Beast @ Youtube

[size=2] I think it will affect the more newer groups and their companies to be honest. I actually will support this change in Inkigayo's system. The show originally was to reward the song that was popular, but for the last something years, some of the awards went to songs that weren't. Though I'm not sure whether the show will improve it's ratings, but my guess is if they include more indie artists, and non-idols, rather than more idols, it could work. Other than that, I can't wait to see B2ST's comeback stage

:)

[/size]

Guest SHiNG ZHATTAP~ "B2UTY"

aaah~ im so frustrated today..
mind if i let my frustration out? 
okay...so i was busy yesterday and the day before that..busy of filling up applications for b2st's online fan meet..then last night..i stayed awake until 4am(LA time)..(8pm in korea)just to wait if they will post more information about the time and the winners for the online fan meet..but then, nothing was posted in their google page..so i decided to sleep..due to lack of sleep, i was asleep until 9am..(1am in korea)
when i opened my computer, and logged in to my google, i feel like i died inside after i saw the youtube video of b2st's online fan meet..i check the time when it was posted and it was just an hour ago after i woke up.
and the sad/worst part..before i slept last night, i was thinking, more like expecting that the fan meetwould be at 8am or something(Korea time) July 11th..since on the announcement they said it's on July 11th but the time is still to be announced..
i really didn't expect that the hangout would be at 12 midnight in Korea.. :((
(the problem was, they(staffs) didn't put the exact time of the fan meet) 

i was dumbfounded when i saw that youtube video..i spend two whole days to apply for the fan meet and stayed up late until 4am and i can't believe, it was all for nothing..i didn't even get to watch it live..even though i wasn't able to participate on the video chat, i would still be happy even just by watching it live bcoz at least i can comment or something..
but noooo...~X(
-___-" 
having a different time is really hard~!!  =(( this whole day i felt like my heart kept breaking apart..i have this regret feeling inside that's making me what to cryand it's so frustrating, AND depressing when i think about the feeling if only i was awake an hour or two before..
*sigh* it really hurts..you know what i mean..and i really envy those who were able to participate but i was also happy for them at the same time..althought, the enviousness is much stronger than the happiness i felt..:-S
i really hate myself for being a sleepy head.. *SIGH*
but anyway, it's all over now..i might just think about b2st comeback on July 22..then i will try my best even more and hope for meeting them in person on August 4 in the SBS kpop Festival here in LA.. 
wish me luck b2uties..~!! 
Hwaiting..B2ST Hwaiting~!!!

~i feel really weak today~~  :-<

Guest myboyRobin

^Awesome! I'm even more excited now! As for the suppose War and Peace concept, I kind of get the feeling this mini album it's part 1 of the concept and their next one will be the 2nd part. Kind of like the light and dark concept with Mastermind and LGOA. Of course, this is my guess, and is in no way true. The title is making me think of the F.CUZ song though.

@SHiNG ZHATTAP I'm sorry you went through all that to miss the google+ hangout. That must've been rough. As for the SBS Kpop concert, I think B2ST was pulled out of the lineup, not too sure about it though. Maybe someone can confirm that? Have faith, it's not the end that you missed these recent chances, there will be more opportunities in the future.

Guest myboyRobin

B2ST drops album image for comeback mini album, ‘Midnight Sun’

After holding their “Hang Out Live On Air” event on their Google+ page to celebrate their 1000 days as well as announcing the news of their comeback, B2ST has dropped the name of the new mini album along with an album image.

Fans’ anticipation for the group’s comeback was made even more apparent through the live stream session held on July 11th at midnight KST for fans from 50 different countries tuned in to participate.

The event also ranked #1 on Korean search portals despite it being late into the night, further signifying the group’s popularity.

B2ST’s new mini album, ‘Midnight Sun‘ will drop on July 22nd, so stay tuned!

Credit to Allkpop

Guest myboyRobin

"Midnight Sun will have a total of 6 tracks all with different styles of Beast incorporated into it."
CREDIT: @_yongism     

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!!!!!!! Does that mean each of the B2ST boys helped in the production of each songs?! O_O PLEASE BE TRUE!  

EDIT: Will you B2uties who are just lurking this thread come and spazz with me? This will be one of the rare times, that I, myboyRobin will go a little nuts! Don't be shy!  

Guest myboyRobin

BEAST will be releasing their mini album 'Midnight Sun' on July 22nd

Group BEAST will be making a comeback with the release of the new album coming out on the 22nd.

Through the ‘Hangout Live On Air’ event hosted BEAST’s official Google page on the 11th, BEAST revealed that they will be releasing their next album on the 22nd. Fans who were at this event were able to hear the comeback news for the first time.

The mini album titled, “Midnight Sun” that BEAST will be revealing on the 22nd will display BEAST’s growth in the K-POP industry representing their own special color. The 6 tracks will each have a distinctive color representing a new change.

At the start of the event, BEAST talked about the 1000th day since their debut on October 16th, “To BEAST, B2uties are like our family. We are always thankful. We hope that you will continue to love us without change.”

In addition, they had brought smiles as they talked about the episodes that took place in New York during the music video filming. They had displayed a humorous side choosing fans in Korea, Brazil, Indonesia, and Japan for a question and answer time on air.

Despite the meeting with fans all over the world taking place at a late time, the keywords “BEAST google plus” had been the number one searched topic on various portal sites increasing the hype for BEAST’s comeback.

Leader Yoon Doojoon started out by saying, “Since it’s a comeback in a year and 2 months we are even more nervous and happy. I’ll be honest about the various thoughts we had preparing our comeback.”

Adding on he said, “Since it’s been a while there were a lot of worries. Practicing until late we wondered if people will still love us the same and we think that this thought will be on our mind until the date of comeback. However, please anticipate for the day we throw all our worries away and stand in front of you guys confidently.”

The BEAST hangout live that took place for about 30 minutes had fans in 50 countries watching them with joy and raised the anticipation for BEAST’s comeback coming on the 22nd.

CREDITS: NATE NEWS (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

EDIT: No one wants to spazz with me T_T

Guest HaruJuice

I DO WANNA SPAZZ OMG MIDNIGHT SUN. At first I thought of F.Cuz, BUT PLEAS WHAT IS THAT ABOUT COLOURS ON EACH SONG??? ? PODFSDFG

Guest myboyRobin

^I'm hoping it means that all 6 B2ST members had a hand in creating the songs. If not, my other guess would be that the 6 songs incorporated the boys' personalities into the songs.

Guest myboyRobin

In 11 days?! Gosh that feels like a long time, hopefully time will fly pretty quick. But the good news is, there should be more teasers and infos regarding their comeback and album in the next few days! More things to spazz over!

Guest yeeseob

when i get to know Beast comeback on 22 July, i was screaming in front of my laptop  :D
i don't think i slept well last night due to thsi great news XD
really can't wait for the mv teaser/audio teaser (would there be something like that???) to be release

Guest myboyRobin

^Maybe there will be teasers for both the audio and the mv? I'm still hoping for a pre-release track before the title track. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Hmm now that I think of it, it's too short of a time to pre-release a song right before the title track. If they do pre-release another track, it will end up being in competition with the title track. Last year, ORD was in competition with Fiction, but atleast ORD had a one week head start before Fiction. Also, I hope CUBE doesn't cheat and adds"I Knew It" and "Living Without You" into the mini, it better be 6 brand new songs.

Archived