SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest IM TOKKI

Hey all! So i'm like suffering from post SM audition depression! T-T I did really horrible and the judges didn't even let me finish! gah! Here's my story:

I was #13 because i got there EXTREMELY early. I met two soompiers they were #14 and #15. They were both REALLY cool and REALLY nice^^ #14 the girl right after me had a great audition because the judges were nodding and smiling and LOOKING at her. They judges also nodded at #15 and smiled too. Well its a different story for me......The judges first off didn't even look at me. And then i sang but all the nervousness that i had kept insided all boiled over when it came to my turn....i sang REALLY HORRIBLE! and i hate myself for that.....but *sigh* what am i goin to do???? They didn't even let me finish......not even ONE glance only when they thanked me for singing......blah.....so obviously i didn't make it.... But i'm still waiting for the phone call for this Saturday......i REALLY want it T-T

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!

So i was in the second group.....so when the judges were telling the people in the first group what was goin to happen it was all in korean so i listened up and this is what the judge said:

1)Korean auditioners who are to go on to the next round will get a call (muffled sound sorry! no date as to when they would call i THINK wednesday because i think i heard 수요일) for this Saturday (10-07-06) Korean Parade.

2)For the rest of the people they will be getting a call back via e-mail in about a month.

^^That was a direct translation of what the judge lady said......So i hope the whole mix up is fixed for everyone......

for the people who were in the first group great job! its not easy being first!

To everyone who was Chinese i envy you guys because they were focusing on you peeps whether you were good or not.

To everyone who's reading this thread for tips on your audition DONT BE NERVOUS!!! YOU'LL SCREW YOURSELF OVER! like me.....T-T

AND! if your not Chinese and your Korean (like me) it only means we have to do more than our best to make them look at you! So GO FOR IT! Don't hold back! It doesn't mean you don't have a chance! So don't give up. FIGHTING!!

Also the group that was sitting in the audition room while #11-21 auditioned was anyone from soompi there???so that would be #22-42(??) The pple behind the curtain and the people in the room sitting at the wall..... if yes can someone comment on me.....If not w/e......i know i sucked i juss want some pointers i was the third person to sing and i sang in english.......yea.........

Hi Young!!!!!!

You lie!!! You were good!! You hit every note and was so clear and strong =) And when you sing, i can't explain it but your motions and movement gave you style. You were really awesome!!! Plus you're so sweet and pretty.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryMango

-__-|| thanks.

i was number 124 blehh....got lost half the time haha had a fun time actually auditioning. Messed up alil during it but i guess i did good because everyone in the room clapped including the judges. They also asked me a few questions, but embarrassingly i was out of breath to answer haha. rats. O wellz i hope u all had fun there.

I REMEMBER YOU!!! i was watching on the side lines (number 137), you were really good :D

I was #13 because i got there EXTREMELY early.

DUDE!! I MET YOU!! you gave me and two of my friends directions to the auditions :D

thanks a bunch!!!

Guest Style.Taku

ahhh shet... Alice, that means our call will even be later...

and we're not even performing on stage. And that means they want fluent canto/mando speakers already... x_X

Guest Ella_Kwan

lolol!!!! i was just going to tell u that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol!!!!!!!!!!!

1 whole month!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!!!!!!!! well go to the finals to boo our compatition, lol!!!!!!! i'm soo mean... heeheee j/k

Guest BboyOrion

Haha, how do you know I'm talking about you? Hmmm...he had these huge cool earphones around his neck and a skateboard (I think). Was it you? Cause, what I said before wasn't a bad thing, I meant as in he looked pretty cool and muh she suh. So...yeah. Haha.

haha maybe it wasnt me, but by your descripition thats usually what i get all the time... haha.

I REMEMBER YOU!!! i was watching on the side lines (number 137), you were really good :D

DUDE!! I MET YOU!! you gave me and two of my friends directions to the auditions :D

thanks a bunch!!!

Haha, ooo, too bad i didnt get to see u perform cause u came after me. Haha its pretty amazing that i gave u directions since i was pretty lost myself -__-|| haha

Guest Style.Taku

haha maybe it wasnt me, but by your descripition thats usually what i get all the time... haha.

Haha, ooo, too bad i didnt get to see u perform cause u came after me. Haha its pretty amazing that i gave u directions since i was pretty lost myself -__-|| haha

do you happen to be that guy Frank, Jenny was talking about? =o

wow! yea i no Stella doesnt look full korean. i thought she was american mixed with korean. she looks like it to me. lol but i bet she was pretty. i wonder y she was at the auditions. wow! i cant wait for my audition and for those who got call backs for final auditions good luck!! =]]

Guest goodvibrations

ella_kwan & style.taku : wow, you guys make it sound as though you've made it in already. That's the spirit.

Guest Style.Taku

ella_kwan & style.taku : wow, you guys make it sound as though you've made it in already. That's the spirit.

Nah, it's stupid to think we made it already. But our hopes are high [ I know it shouldn't be]. I have faith in my choreography and knowing no other dancer probably performed anything like it. So hopefully, they'll look twice and really decide for themselves if I will be a good add on. That goes the same for Alice. ^^

But a month is quite a heart-clenching month of waiting that could possibly lead to nothing... x_x; It's like unrequited love!!! You wait all those years and never get anything, hoping it will come one day! LOL! What am I talking about ! >_<

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Those koreans who got into the festival bring it their all ! Or I'll be really disappointed if they don't look or feel like people that deserve it ! >_<

Guest SUjjang

Oh man. I keep wondering, does anyone here know anyone from the 260-270 range? :T

In any case, where are the 10 chosen one this week going to perform?

oooo. i was 267 ;D... oy vae. there was madd good people there yesterday ;D

Guest Style.Taku

oooo. i was 267 ;D... oy vae. there was madd good people there yesterday ;D

What's your defenition of good.. can u give some examples. ^^ So many people say "good." It's become an over-statement D:!

Guest babyxshh

hmm.. i dont really remember.. were you the one modeling??

Omg yea...

AHH

i did SOOO Horribly i messed up.

><

goshh

im suffering from depression lols XD

stilll no regrets

Guest SUjjang

What's your defenition of good.. can u give some examples. ^^ So many people say "good." It's become an over-statement D:!

haha yeah ... i've noticed too... There was this one girl.. she sang like BigMama O_O; and I mean Big Mama is awesome and well my meaning of good is that they probably got in -0-; haha.

but as long as you did you best. i think that's what really counts. :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

well we all have our opinions but i;m very blunt on what sounds good....

& noo we are just hoping 4 the best... BUT I NO THAT TAKU MADE IT, IT'S A NO BRAINER! LOLOL

Guest azn_sweetumz

o serious... what were you wearing? i don't really remember, but i'll try. i was number 213, the girl in the black boots and skirt.

I was wearing the green hollister shirt

Archived