SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest justjenn.

Ella_Kwan: Aw sorry, yeah your god-bro acted really cute when he modelled. I thought it was kind of rude when he was posing, the judges said..."where the hell is he looking at?" But his dialogue was cheesy and sounded too rehearsed. He could of just freestyled as someone said.

Okay....may the anxiety begin for the result letter...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nightfall738

lol when i went at around 12:30-1-ish, there weren't so many people. in fact, we got to go in about an hour to two, maybe. all i know is that it dind't feel that long. we got to leave by 2 something. the waiting in the waiting room with the tables was fun. haha it didn't take too long all around.

lol then when we were leaving, THERE WERE SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE IT WAS SOOO CROWDED. lol so i think for u guys, next time remember to go super early ^^

gosh, huay was NUMBER 3!!! haha how did it feel to be in the first group? lol

Guest simply_dream

lol they were all like 'you got served' on each other XD that was funny! and justin's super junior LOL!!!

we didnt have to wait for 4 hours!!! that's cause we went there really early x_x we were between numbers 30-40... basically only waited half an hour... but we were having so much fun with everyone it didnt even feel like half an hour, everything went by so fast!!! i missed the audition! it was uber fun... suggestion to people... if u sent an email and they told u to come at a really late time or whatever, just ignore it and go really early because it doesnt matter XP

Guest nightfall738

Ella_Kwan: Aw sorry, yeah your god-bro acted really cute when he modelled. I thought it was kind of rude when he was posing, the judges said..."where the hell is he looking at?" But his dialogue was cheesy and sounded too rehearsed. He could of just freestyled as someone said.

Okay....may the anxiety begin for the result letter...

lol what did he say that was cheesy?

Guest qaxlod

Are you sure the final audition is this weekend?

Aren't they planning to do it at the Chusok Festival in Flushing on the 22nd?

That's why they told us to wait for a month on the response.

Guest justjenn.

lol what did he say that was cheesy?

Something about "Do you see the star there in the sky?" and I think he was talking to an imaginary girl saying how her eyes were like the stars and some other stuff relating things metaphorically with love and the girl....yeah. Hahaha, but his modelling walk and posing was cute and funny.

Guest nightfall738

Something about "Do you see the star there in the sky?" and I think he was talking to an imaginary girl saying how her eyes were like the stars and some other stuff relating things metaphorically with love and the girl....yeah. Hahaha, but his modelling walk and posing was cute and funny.

lol but didn't he do modeling? so why did he have lines? did he get to do two?

wow, that must have been a bit embarassing, but it was cute. lol did ppl get a laugh out of that? i feel kinda bad. haha xD

Guest simply_dream

XD everyone is so confused when the finals is BUT HEY... we will eventually find out if 1 of us soompiers get in =P BUT ANYWAYS, how's going to the chusok festival =D

@nightfall: XD it was just cheesy but i meant we laughed cuz he was cute LOL... he did do modeling, even tho they said you can only do one... he did both anyways because he was confused at what they were talking about and they let him do 2 XD

Guest justjenn.

lol but didn't he do modeling? so why did he have lines? did he get to do two?

wow, that must have been a bit embarassing, but it was cute. lol did ppl get a laugh out of that? i feel kinda bad. haha xD

He did all three: singing, modelling, and acting cause...some misunderstanding of some sort. Eh, it wasn't embarrassing, but immediately when he started the lines, the judges just looked down as if like..."great..." But, yeah, the modelling alleviated the tension in the atmosphere with his humorous and cute stances.

Guest simply_dream

He did all three: singing, modelling, and acting cause...some misunderstanding of some sort. Eh, it wasn't embarrassing, but immediately when he started the lines, the judges just looked down as if like..."great..." But, yeah, the modelling alleviated the tension in the atmosphere with his humorous and cute stances.

he didnt sing... he wanted to but they didnt let him lol and he practiced for the song too XD i agree it definitely helped the tension, but my part was over... but people at the door were just rude making faces at him XP

Guest crazii_<33_yu

can you believe i was number....291? ._________________________.;;

anywayyyss

i sang "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. I started singing kinda..loudly..and a couple of people leaned over to look at me xD no wonder..i was so soft voiced and so quiet while waiting xD (:

i sucked bad x: so i'll be completely surprised if i made it o.o

i heard 3-4 people singing reallyyy good and two guys that were dancing really good(:

also..tons of hot guys everywhere..xD

this one guy in the group before acted and i almost burst out laughing d:

they never asked questions....we had to sing chorus..and sometimes they nod at you to either continue or stop. they're polite but so professional x.x

good luck to the others auditioning!

Guest justjenn.

he didnt sing... he wanted to but they didnt let him lol and he practiced for the song too XD i agree it definitely helped the tension, but my part was over... but people at the door were just rude making faces at him XP

He didn't sing? Didn't he sing, and said I wanted to model as well? And then they let him. Then he wanted acting and the dyed hair judge was like, we can't let him do all three, and said to him, what's your strongest, but then there was that whole confusion and he did the acting? That's what I thought.....Oh no...I'm delusional O.O Yeah, I saw some people roll their eyes.

Guest shronie_x3

Are you sure the final audition is this weekend?

Aren't they planning to do it at the Chusok Festival in Flushing on the 22nd?

That's why they told us to wait for a month on the response.

i asked one of the staff members when the final auditions were and he said at the end of the month.. yeah so it`s probably at the chusok festival.

Guest bloosky

oh yea.. there was this crazy rumor while i was there..

that 2 members of super junior were coming to NY auditions in the evening?

was that true?

Guest simply_dream

nope.. he didnt sing XD they didnt let him... we were talking to 1 of the staff... she was cool!!! sorta hyper too, she told us they will contact us in a month too x_x but then alice say la people got phone calls the next day... woah x_x this is so....... aiyaaa confusing!!!!!!! but lots of us are going to the chusok festival anyways? right?\

rumors, rumors... people spread a lot of it XP

Guest shyxlovex3

lol it was funn~! lol

i was like.. number 303.. haha

but.. omg.. i was so nervous.. for some random reason.. Ahk..

Guest koreangrlx

can you believe i was number....291? ._________________________.;;

anywayyyss

i sang "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. I started singing kinda..loudly..and a couple of people leaned over to look at me xD no wonder..i was so soft voiced and so quiet while waiting xD (:

i sucked bad x: so i'll be completely surprised if i made it o.o

i heard 3-4 people singing reallyyy good and two guys that were dancing really good(:

also..tons of hot guys everywhere..xD

this one guy in the group before acted and i almost burst out laughing d:

they never asked questions....we had to sing chorus..and sometimes they nod at you to either continue or stop. they're polite but so professional x.x

good luck to the others auditioning!

oh my gosh I was the group after you. You were GREAT!!!! I loved ur voice!! You weren't loud you were normal everyone else was shy. >< They last guy's dancing was GREAT he was spinning all over the place! lol. u did a GREAT job! :)

Guest trashstar

hahaha. that`s what we were thinking too. no other group seemed to like communicate with eachother. too bad you weren`t in our group. were you in the 71-80 or 91-100?

71-80, i was 79 - the one who first sang "killing me softly" and then got pummeled when the next girl sang the same song better lol

and i think your group had some chinese people too, right? *feels left out in my group* :P

Archived