SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest nanjiyoun

DBSK is in Japan right now and 7 out of 13 Super Junior members were on live radio broadcasts today. Heechul is sick at home, so that leaves only five Suju members available. Unless you count Kibum also, who has RR filming. That would make it four members. So I highly doubt that your statement is true. :)

lol okay.. thanks?

but im just writing what my friend told me

dont kill me ><

__________//edit

LOL i own this page again -0-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bloosky

-__-|| thanks.

i was number 124 blehh....got lost half the time haha had a fun time actually auditioning. Messed up alil during it but i guess i did good because everyone in the room clapped including the judges. They also asked me a few questions, but embarrassingly i was out of breath to answer haha. rats. O wellz i hope u all had fun there.

lmao o i remember you..

you were SOOOO GOOD!

the judges were ssoo impressed ^_^

i was the girl in your group that messed up ssoo bad ><

Guest BboyOrion

lmao o i remember you..

you were SOOOO GOOD!

the judges were ssoo impressed ^_^

i was the girl in your group that messed up ssoo bad ><

i dont remember any girl in my group that messed up. Like all of them could sing way better than me haha.

Guest bloosky

i dont remember any girl in my group that messed up. Like all of them could sing way better than me haha.

i was the first one. -_-

Guest xokpxbabiiox

i was #220..

i think i did reallyy bad but i just did it for experience lol

i kind of changed my song at the last minute too x(

my voice was shaking cause i was so nervous.

i also felt my voice crack at a high point in the song haha~

but anyways they were just looking down at the paper and writing stuff while i was singing..>< didnt seem interested

i wanted to do singing and dancing but they only let me choose one..

which sucks cause i made a up a whole routine xP

but its okay~! it was a fun experienceeeee =)

the judges seemed reallyyyyy tired too ~ i mean i dont blame them ><

there were soooo many ppl~

**oh yea i have ques..are they having another audition next year???

cause thats what the judge lady told someone xT

Guest xsnowangelx

after reading everyones experiences I SOOOO REGRET not going back home to it!!!!!! buh there is still more auditions that are available somewhat near where i am.. n dats 5 hours away.. in Canada..while im in NY since i missed the audition at NY and Im regretting it sooo much now dat im dinkin about going up to Toronto to try it out... should i????? i duno ppl.. wuh do you guys dink??? its like a 3-5 hour ride over to canada AND i duno the way! =/

help me get a heads up ppl =D

1. what did you guys prepare?

2.if you sing.. do you hav to bring ur own instrumental music? if i do, wuh if i only have da song with da singer singing along??

Guest Style.Taku

I wish nationality wasn't such a big thing in this audition... x_x;;;

And give everyone who deserves a chance a real chance.. ><

Guest chibifry

was anyone in the last last group? around 482? my friend auditioned during that time and she said there was one girl modeling and she looked hilarious because she was so serious rofl I hope it was no one on soompi..

Guest BboyOrion

I wish nationality wasn't such a big thing in this audition... x_x;;;

And give everyone who deserves a chance a real chance.. ><

yea what is the whole deal? but i mean they are making money so they have there ways of conducting business. i guess thats where the world ends up at...

Guest StrawberryMango

haha maybe it wasnt me, but by your descripition thats usually what i get all the time... haha.

Haha, ooo, too bad i didnt get to see u perform cause u came after me. Haha its pretty amazing that i gave u directions since i was pretty lost myself -__-|| haha

haha ^^;; sorry i didnt mean you in my second comment, tvxqsaraeung gave me and my friends directions (i think soompi gets rid of double quotes when you quote someone? so confusing @.@ ) but i totally unsderstand what you mean.. i was so lost and had no idea what we were supposta do when we got there.. there were so many people it was kinnda intimidating @.@

Guest Style.Taku

yea what is the whole deal? but i mean they are making money so they have there ways of conducting business. i guess thats where the world ends up at...

hahaah that's so true.. I guess thats why they say the world is unfair, neh? XD

You know what's funny. You did dance too. And we both got applauses. You're a breaker and I'm a choreographer. XD I wonder how they're going to compare two totally different classes of dances. o_0;

Guest miss':bella

I thought number 24 was hella good!!

He was such a great dancer. Hope he gets in.

I met him for a few minutes and he was so ambitious!

Guest BboyOrion

hahaah that's so true.. I guess thats why they say the world is unfair, neh? XD

You know what's funny. You did dance too. And we both got applauses. You're a breaker and I'm a choreographer. XD I wonder how they're going to compare two totally different classes of dances. o_0;

haha your lucky cause you are better in the business itself since you choreograph. I freestyle everything i do and dont really prepare for a show. I believe you are better suited for a show. I never really do hip hop stuff because i believe it doesnt truely express yourself since you have to combine your ideas into one. When you are solo with just music, you can do whatever you want. Yea...hopefully i see you in the future.

Archived