SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest Ella_Kwan

glory, even tho. u messed up, u did good...

& i loveeeed the part where u were speaking korean to that ajumma & u were like i dont speak korean in korean, i;m chinese lol....

i did okays... wat did i say? say i suck, dont bulid up hope! lol....

500 ppl is alot & they only pick about 10, hopefully it will be some soompi's be/c yall are talented! lol...

GLORY IS AWESOME!!! LOLOL

o00o0oo0 and i GOT A COLD!!!! LOL ON TOP OF ME KINDA LOSING MY VOICE! LOL!!!!!! GREAT! LOL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simply_dream

glory, even tho. u messed up, u did good...

& i loveeeed the part where u were speaking korean to that ajumma & u were like i dont speak korean in korean, i;m chinese lol....

i did okays... wat did i say? say i suck, dont bulid up hope! lol....

500 ppl is alot & they only pick about 10, hopefully it will be some soompi's be/c yall are talented! lol...

GLORY IS AWESOME!!! LOLOL

o00o0oo0 and i GOT A COLD!!!! LOL ON TOP OF ME KINDA LOSING MY VOICE! LOL!!!!!! GREAT! LOL

LOL that was the best part of the day, speaking korean to the ajumma! XD but she said that you speak korean more than me LOL... i told her we were chinese AND SHE'S STILL SPEAKING KOREAN TO ME lol i thought today was cool cause i felt INVOLVED in the whole korean thing haha... tho i rmb hearing you saying that out of the 100 something people that auditioned somewhere like 12 got pick x_x shouldn't they pick more than 10 then? STAY IN SHAPE! dont get sick!!!! what if you really got picked and u have to sing again haha, then if ur voice is stuffy, that totally WON'T DO!

Guest babyxshh

omg anyone from the 131-140?

haha i was number 140 and I MESSED UP SOO BAD

haha but no regrets lols

you guys did Awesomee!!!!!

Guest Style.Taku

Yeah I keep seeing you guys say how many gorgeous and awesome guys there were. ;-; n there were prolly like 800 people... with 16 finalists... GAHH!! My chances keeps getting lower and lower... LOLOL!!

but omg, thanks so much for all the support guys. LOL at Ella for the "boo except Taku" thing. Wahaha!

Guest Ella_Kwan

then i'll have u fill in for me! lolol...

i speak korean more than u??? huh???

You were like non-stop & i;m like huh? what did she say? lol

it feels good getting involded in a different culture... lol...

emmm food!!!!!! heehee spicy!!! thats how they get clear skin!!!! lol

O.D. on kimchi, every day! lol....

Lets do this again but hopefully we find every1 on the 7th...

ERRRR... dont bulid up my hopes..lol....

edit-- every1 no's you're (john) gettin in, it's a no brainer.... errr we hate john...

o000oo0 who wants to start an anti-john club thing? lolo, j/k...... woot john! lolol

Guest simply_dream

must eat more spicy food now!!! XD i do hope that every1 go on the 7... but then again, how the heck are we so sure that the finals are on 7... since they said they'll CONTACT us in a month x_x i hope some people who made it are on soompi! so they can tell us their experience, and also if they become a trainee, it would be great to know that it's someone we connect with XD O YEA! what about the festival?!?!?!? shouldnt we set up something for that too

@taku: BUT U STOOD OUT XD so many people noticed you

=O LA people got posters!!! I WANTED TO RIP THAT BOA/DBSK POSTER OFF!!! XD we were all attempting too, but the tape they put was so strong... at least we got folders... and booklets XD

Guest Style.Taku

I WANTED TO MEET YOU GUYS AT 34th STREET! BUT I HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION! And I had no idea what bathroom you were talkin bout! D:! Was it the one in Manhattan Mall? LMAO LMAO!!

[ i live a block away from the station too..n couldnt find u guys]. I was waitin for a mob of asian girls... but I didn't find any. ;-;

Guest Ella_Kwan

dude.. lol noo it was where all the ppl breakdanced & sing...lool... and there are like 2 "stores" there.. & 1 was near the bathroom... & when u leave the station to go up, macy is righ there... lol,.... we waited untill 10:05, 5 mins over! lol....

EDIT--- 0o0oo0 yeah the concert!

WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE FREE CONCERT ON THE 22ND??? AT FLUSHING?? W/ FLY TO THE SKY!!!!!!!!!

0o0oo0 should i set up a diff. threrd 4 that??? hmm..

Guest Style.Taku

wtf....... I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was there by 10 sharp. LMFAO LMFAO! But I knew you guys were from soompi ever since we went into the room. You sang and was like to my side, "SORRY GUYS! WERE NERVOUS! TRYING TO CALM DOWN!" LMAO LMAO!!!

Taku = John

John is my english name =]

Um, about the final auditions being next week, one of the judges said that it was for Koreans or something. I have no idea, my Korean sucks :|

Did the judges mention what the final audition was for to anyone else?

Guest Ella_Kwan

see what happenes when u suck at following directions! lol... we were all maga nervous! lol but it was sooooo werid how we all ended up together anyways... lol....

ALL SOOMPIS WERE MET TO BE!!!!

you should had beeen on the train ride! lol... funky startes from ppl & we were "dancing" like if u can call the chicken dance a dance... lol...

Guest nanjiyoun

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT A DAY.

I AM SOOOO TIRED. (prepare for a longgggggggg story)

okay, so basically me and mimi(babyxshh) went together (her dad drove us) and we got there at like 2 ish? i dont remember..

anyways.. when we went in there was soooooo much people..

i was #139 and mimi was #140. after an hour of waiting.. we went into a waiting room... and then waited some more..

but we didnt wait that long.. (i met some soompiers<3)

and then we went into this weird makeup room.. and just waited there for another 10 minutes? was it 15? i dont remember..;;

and then we went in..

basically it was like this

1) you stand behind this red curtain thing. and it's supposed to be a "wall" as they say. lol

2) you go into the actual room with the judges and sit on the side

3) you go on this blue line in front of the camera..

(sorry if you dont get it.)

anywayss... the first guy!! Ernie... wowwwwwwwwww<3 he's so awesome.. i know FORSURE he got in<3 so proud ^-^

and then people sang one by one.. i heard some reallllly great voices

but i didnt want to move around too much so.. i stared at my shoes.

then when it was my turn..... omg im so stupid. i was like

i stare at them for like a second and go

"hello my name is catherine han and my number is 138. i mean 139!"

and then i have this stupid smile on my face and go "im going to sing Seeya's 미친사랑의 노래."

i start singing.. i was SOOOOOOOOO nervous... i wasnt conscious? (is that the right spelling?) and i was singing and singing and then all of the sudden i crack. -0- because i was so shaky and nervous....... GOSH.

it was sooooooooo depressing.. then after i stayed quiet because it was the 간주(instrument) part.

and then the judge lady says, "내 감사합니다, 수고하셨읍니다"

i was like >0< im not done..but anyways yeah.. i was like mentally kicking myself for messing up.. so i stared at my shoes again.

mimi did her modeling poses. but i couldnt see because i was staring at my shoes;;;;; and yeah.. we left the room.. Ernie got interviewed by TKC TV (korean channel).. we were all like woww you better remember uss~~ etcetc

then me and mimi were like.. AHHHHHHHHH and screaming out to the world. lol... we were yelling at random people in the streets when we were in the car.. (yes, we were verrry mad at ourselves)

and then we listened to superjunior songs... on the way home.

but then mimi's dad didnt want to go home he wanted to go to the 추석 so we went there.. and it was okay i guess.. Rich and J came.. again -0-

and i lost my voice now because i was screaming so much on the ride;;

i cant even yawn.......

and yeah that was my smtown audition experience.

SIGHHHHHHHHH

and all i got was a freaking folder............ -0-

IHOPEIGOTIN,HONESTLY. :x

oh man im so tired. bye bye now<3

_________________//edit

LOLLLL i wrote like an essay puhahahha anyways.. enjoy<3

Guest Style.Taku

Taku = J ohn

john = Taku

Taku is #30 in Auditions today.

Performed a 1:20 sec dance routine.

And the idiot with the speaker back pack with spikes.

:D

Guest miss':bella

I was #**.

I'd like to keep my number annoymous if its okay. ^^

I saw you Taku (from your description). You were good.

But I'd have to say, the other guy in your group was hella good!

His waves were like WOAH! Haha. I thought he was mad cute too.

He dressed very casual. Other guys were like all out.

I think he could get in.

Anyways, my experience was pretty good too.

I sang also and the lady asked me to sing again.

I did and she said okay thank you asked me some questions and thats it. =////////// SO NERVOUS!

Archived